Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 10:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I guess I'm just worried, and we both probably don't want each other to see the worst in ourselves," I said as I looked at her. "I will trust you on this, even if he does say no to you moving I will still come and visit you like I would visit my family once they are allowed to move," I said putting my hand on hers. I sighed and stopped feeding Amora who was now sleepy. "Here, I saw you were a little upset when I picked her up," I said carefully putting Amora on Kaolin's lap. I watched her reaction with a soft smile, the faint glow of crystals stuck in the ice was the only thing lighting up the dark room.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 10:18 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I turned to Tobey and laughed in my head. Tobey? Having a bad side? Impossible. But i really hoped my cheif would let me move. I couldn't bare to see Tobey once a week or something like that. I would feel so lonely after knowing what having a friend is like. When he put his hand on mine i grabbed it, squeezing it tight. I just couldn't think about it. My eyes lit up when he put a sleepy Amora on my lap though. A big smile appeared on my face. "Thank you." I said petting Amora and glancing up at him. His soft smile made my heart flutter a little. I was totally content now. I layed down and my head layed against the wall of ice, forgetting all about my problems. I sighed a content sigh and closed my eyes. "Im going to sleep now." I joked with a smile. "But seriously, thank you, for everything." I said opening my eyes and turning to Tobey. I then grabbed his hand again, "I dont know what i would do without you." All the while i gently petted Amora.
~~~
Im back! My family is gone and I'm not feeling well again. Ill still post and stuff though so dont worry. Also love your new avi by the way! ^^

Edited at December 26, 2022 01:21 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 04:14 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I let out a small laugh "Without you, would probably still be antisocial and anyone that got near me would be dead." I said with a bit of a nervous tone in my voice. "I have had a few interactions with other people while living at the colony, but they were never good. So now every time I see someone I feel like I have to nearly kill them to get my point across." I said worriedly "I'm not saying I haven't killed someone either," I said looking away hoping she wouldn't see me differently. I was scared to look her in the eyes.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 04:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I giggled when Tobey spoke the first time, thinking it was a joke but the more he said the more i knew he wasnt joking. After he was done he looked away. I honestly had no idea what to think, though i still knew one thing, i still loved him. Not wanting to think about it anymore I sat up, "I still love you." I put my hand on his. "That was in the past, and as long as you dont do it anymore im still going to be by your side. With that being said" I paused and giggled slightly, "I don't think you would even flinch at what i do." I said sighing thinking back to all those fighting sessions i had with those stupid bullies. "But that doesn't change the fact you shouldn't come at first because i still would feel horrible if you saw me...." i looked down, i just couldn't have him see me. I then looked back up at him with a question on my mind,"....Why....didn't you....kill me? Before you realized you liked me? Why did you save me?" I paused as once again my brother happened to squeeze into my thoughts, "Actually never mind, whats done is done. I dont want to talk about it anymore." What if my brother was killed? I bit my lip, wanting this to be over. "We should probably go to sleep..."
~~~
When Kaolin goes back to her village, are you okay with long posts? I kinda just want to post one big post while shes on her island then just have her come back after that lomg post but i wanted to make sure it was okay with you.

Edited at December 26, 2022 04:34 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 04:51 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"I saved you because I was avoiding putting the colony in trouble. If your tribe found you dead from your injuries they would have seen King's tracks in the sand and followed his scent." I said quickly "I was avoiding disaster, I know you asked me not to say it but it would be better off said." I said quietly "I will leave it up to you if you want me to sleep beside you again," I said grabbing a bottle for Amora and feeding her while she was in Kaolin's lap. Her front claws reached up and hung onto the bottle.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 05:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed, "Its fine, though they probably wouldn't of even looked. Why would they look for me when they hardly did for my brother?....But anyways, i want to sleep by you." I smiled slightly as Tobey fed Amora. I always found it so adorable. "You and Amora are so cute." I said, putting my arm around Tobey's back. "Could i feed her, just this once?" I asked with a yawn. I then began to subconsciously rub Tobey's back. He had done it to me so many times it seemed natural for me to do it. Still though thoughts raced through my mind. I hated most of them because most of them were about my brother. I just wanted to go to sleep so i would stop thinking.

Edited at December 26, 2022 05:01 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 05:04 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Yeah sure, you can feed her," I sad handing her the bottle. I blushed at the fact she called me and Amora cute. I had always been good with hatchlings so I thought it was sort of normal "Do you want to sleep on the side of the bed that is against the wall, or do you want to sleep on the outside?" I asked then paused "If you sleep on the outside I might accidentally wake you up," I said warning her as I picked up the spot I slept last night. I grabbed a bigger blanket that would cover both of us, the one on there was meant for only one person.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 05:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I could barely contain my excitement as i grabbed the bottle and fed Amora. I kept my eyes glued on the baby as i answered, "I can sleep on the inside, i dont care really." I petted Amora with one hand, fed her with the other and cooed to her with a smile. Once she was done i sighed a bit, not wanting it to be over. I gave Tobey back the bottle but didn't move. "I dont want to moveee," i said pouting as i pet Amora. All those thoughts had disappeared while i was feeding Amora so i was happy now. Besides the fact i would have to move pretty soon.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 05:23 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Don't worry," I said picking up amora carefully "Move quickly so I can set her back on you before she wakes up realizing you aren't there," I said and waited for her to move. Once she did I put Amora in her lap and I just felt the soft smile on my face return. I paused and hesitated to ask a question. I put my pillow in the correct spot debating on asking. "Can I cuddle you while we sleep?" I asked quickly "Also would you mind turning around while I change into some shorts?" I asked with a hint of blush on my face.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 26, 2022 05:32 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled and layed down in my spot when Tobey said to move. I was so happy i thought my heart would explode when i was holding Amora again. I gently scooted her up to my stomach and began to pet her again. Not expecting Tobey to ask that question i blushed and nervously laughed, "Yes, the other night when i had my nightmare, once you were asleep i kinda somewhat cuddled you. I just got up before you so i wouldn't have to umm be embarrassed. It helped me go to sleep." I countinued to blush as i nodded and looked away. To keep me from dieing of embarrassment i countinued to pet Amora. She helped me to calm down and reduce the blush to a very very light blush.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us