Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 technoblade
12:52:26 Lil Techy | Techno
I did the math

and I would need about 140 SVs o make it to number 1 on most dominant.
 Salom_
12:51:43 Sal, Salmon
Emmet
Ooo he's pretty and has good stats. Do it
 Lady Chaos
12:50:18 
Wanna Rp? Pm me!
 Continental Wolves
12:50:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Tempted to turn you female
 Salom_
12:49:48 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Keep or bone?
 technoblade
12:45:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I meant if I decided to go ham buying extra space and then SVs and Dom. With the amount I have saved up.
 Continental Wolves
12:43:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
With the current amount of wolves you have you could be on the low end of the board but would need to beef up your pack to get in any of the good spots, and no doubt that you'd probably clime it
 technoblade
12:40:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I have a feeling if I battled for dom I could make it to the LBs pretty quickly.
 Snake The Joker
12:39:14 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 Continental Wolves
12:36:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Mm maybe the G3-G4 ones but Im going to toss the G2's to someone
 Urux
12:35:04 Urox
Stygian :) Hiya
 technoblade
12:35:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

You're gonna flood the market XD

Also I hope you liked the headshot :D
 technoblade
12:34:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian
 Snake The Joker
12:34:36 Snake (he/Him)
hi chat
 Continental Wolves
12:33:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I also just got another SV and an Albino from a different custom so 7 SV's in the last 30 minutes
 Stygian Forest
12:33:39 
Techno
 technoblade
12:32:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Gawd damn that's a lot of SVs.
 technoblade
12:31:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 105
Mushrooms: 48,035

Time to yeet the apples into the hole with the rest.
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 05:05 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"King should not even be an option, he is too dangerous," I said and realized how bad it sounded "He can light himself on fire for protection and that is the whole point of my armor. You can't even sit on him you have to stand, it's way to dangerous if you have never even touched a dragon," I specified. "How about in a week be repaired for us to come to get you in the early hours of the morning," I said "King and I will stick around for protection and drive away any wild dragons. I will be able to carry some of your heavier stuff," I said turning to my parents then Kaolin.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 05:33 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I turned to Tobey when he said King was too dangerous, "I know, thats what i meant." I then turned to Tobey's parents, "That sounds good with me if your good. Blue should be back to his normal not hurt self by then. My cheif will be expecting me around then anyways." I then turned to Tobey again, "We really should go now, unless you have anything to say." I said nodding to his parents as if i was saying either say what you want to or say goodbye. I felt bad to cut things short but i was really getting anxious even though i wasnt showing it. I squeezed his hand with a smile, trying to keep things light.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 05:53 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

My parents nodded, "We will wait to tell your brothers, until the morning of," My father said and I just nodded
"We should get going," I said and hugged my parents goodbye. I led Kaolin back to the cliff and let her hop on my back again. King flew steadily, knowing I wasn't coping well. I sat on his back for once as I stared off into the island as we passed them. I knew each of them like the back of my hand, I loved swimming to the closer islands as a kid. I hated to admit it but I missed home, then my parents are leaving it just for me just didn't feel right.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 08:54 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I waved goodbye with a smile before following Tobey back to the cliff and King. We carefully got back on King and took off towards home. As soon as Tobey sat down i realized something was wrong. I crouched down behind him and layed my head on his shoulder. "A kiss for your thoughts?" I said blushing slightly at my own words. "On the cheek!" I added quickly before taking Tobey's helmet off and putting it in his lap. My face flushed as i quickly kissed Tobey's cheek before laying my head back on his shoulder. Once he began to talk i decided to massage his shoulders. Was it overload? I didn't care. I wanted Tobey to be happy and i remembered he said he liked physics affection. "I can stop..." I mumbled, feeling my heart race.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 09:06 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I felt my face blush, as she kissed me on the cheek and I felt my muscles relax when she started to message my shoulders. I sighed
"It felt weird going back, I didn't realize how much i missed living far away from everyone but still having access to people. All the memories I made swimming to the closer islands and just hanging out on the beaches. Not coming home till the middle of the night, making my mother worry to death," I said with a sad laugh "Now my parents are willing to move because they miss me so much, but now I don't have a reason to go back and recall memories. Not only that, I have to get used to seeing a lot of people at once when we go to see them and drop them off. Before we do that you have to go back to your tribe and get things settled because I can't leave the colony for long periods of time. Even right now I'm pushing it because someone might have washed up on the shores." I said as we approached and circled the colony, nothing was out of order and there were no prints on the ground. We landed on the ice spike that led to my room, I helped her off black and Amora eagerly jumped into my arms with my helmet in her mouth.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 09:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I sighed as i listened to him. I had never thought that seeing his parents would cause this much sadness for him. I thought about what to say as we landed. I sat on the bed and sighed, i wanted to make a joke but i knew this wasn't the time. "If they get the farm house itll be practically the same. Its on the edge of the island and no one really goes up that way. Trust me." I said smiling a bit, "It was my hide out when i was little. To get away from all the people worrying about me....Anyways i know theres probably nothing i can do to make you feel better but i wont be gone long. Ill be gone for a day at max. And as soon-" Thats when i realized if i went back i would have to make an excuse to get back. What would i even say? Hey mom im moving in with a lone dragon rider on a huge brick of ice. I shivered but countinued, "As soon as i can ill come rushing back." I tryed to stay positive but my mind just kept throwing thoughts at me.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 09:33 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"Just say you are moving closer to the outer edges of the territory so they can focus more on the center edges. Allowing more hands-on training with more of the newer riders that are going to be scouts." I said as I walked in and began to take off my armor, Amora sat next to Kaolin and sniffed her hand before lifting it up and laying under it. "I think she is finally starting to like you," I said with a small smile. "I think my issue is just getting used t the drastic change, I never expected my parents to move to be honest, since they are farmers and all," I said removing my gloves and going to sit next to her. I lifted Amora and put her in my lap after I sat next to Kaolin and put my arm around the small of her back. I was more of comforting myself than comforting her, to be honest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it takes me a bit to respond I keep getting distracted with Rival Stars and SoD.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 09:59 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I smiled as the baby dragon layed under my hand. I made purring noises as well as gently stroking my hand over the baby. I missed this stage. I looked at Tobey, "I know, im having to do it too." I didn't want to make it about myself but i was having to go through the same thing, somewhat. I was moving to a island about an hour's flight from my parents. I was a bit sad as Tobey took Amora from me but knew it was his baby. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he sat beside me and put his arm around me. "And about your plan. Its not that easy. I don't interact with anyone except my cheif for work. And he knows me better than that plan. But dont worry. Ill think of something.....And if there's anything i can do for you to make you feel better, please tell me. I dont like seeing you this way." I said putting my arm around him as well.
~~~
Lol its fine. Im thinking about going to bed soon anyway.

Edited at December 24, 2022 10:12 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 10:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

"If you want I can go with the help and explain, and you can use me as proof that you aren't lying," I said resting my head on hers "That way I could also check out the house if he agrees to it and help furnish it since we can't carry all of their belongings," I said grabbing Amora's bottle and beginning to feed her. "We want to make sure it is okay for them to stay and I want to be able to vouch for my parents and me," I said giving her a soft look. "I feel like that is putting too much pressure on you, forcing you to go and do it alone," I said and thought for a moment
"What if you give him a brief summary and ask if he would be okay with meeting me on an island near your tribe's island, that way I'm not too close and it will be his decision," I said suggesting and throwing ideas out. "I might look intimidating since King is like 3-4 times the size of blue but that's just how I am,"
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 24, 2022 10:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I listened to his ideas though i wasnt sure about them. "Look," I began gently. "You said it yourself you really do need to stay here. Its not like i don't want to be with you but i think its best if i just go. Im not pressured, i want to do this for you. Ive grown into a somewhat weird relationship with my cheif. I think he thinks of me more like a daughter than anything eles, though in a weird way. He trusts my judgment with things like bringing people back and having them join the island. Ive done it before and he was fine with it. The only problem is the part about me moving. But im sure i can think of something before i have to go." I paused before sighing. "If i really need to i can use a trick of mine. After i get everything settled, thats when you can come and check everything out. I cant have you on the Island when i first return, i just cant. Im sorry but you dont understand what people think of me and what i have become there. I act way different here. Everytime i come back from a mission some people test me to make sure i haven't changed. And i cant have you see me like that. You would probably have to know why its like it is if you saw, that or hate me." I looked down, hoping i hadn't said to much already. I just cant let him see the real monster in me.

Edited at December 24, 2022 10:43 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us