Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:24:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
Just so you know..if you customise him he will lose his exclusive pelt
 kycantina
04:24:27 ky but it's spooky
Amy, lmao that's one way about it. I tried holding off on the CB too but they'd just get stolen
 Amygdala
04:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
What do you mean he is pretty
 BloodWeb
04:23:54 Blood/Nicole
He's gonna look crazy when I finally customize him I'm so excited
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
04:23:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Lol i am using everything and daving the mush XD
 kycantina
04:23:21 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Ugly!
 kycantina
04:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Vul, I'm using the CBs and saving the tokens
 Vulpixles
04:21:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I'm trying really hard to save my coins for the new boost
 Amygdala
04:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Tell me the secret...i keep getting raven feathers 😭
 kycantina
04:21:22 ky but it's spooky
I just got another CB, time to pull >:)
 TheFlyingKitten
04:20:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Why is writing so hard? I've had Writer's Block for weeks and whenever I get an idea, I don't know how to arrange the words in a way that sounds... right.
 Continental Wolves
04:19:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
you just tied the votes between 1 & 2 actually
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:17:07 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I like 1 better, but apparently that's contrary to popular belief.
 BloodWeb
04:17:03 Blood/Nicole
He takes 5 hell hound hearts
 Malcuth
04:16:50 Wander
He wants 5 of the hearts
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:38 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Amy

Ah, okay. Thank you!
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:26 Petri Dish/Sorceress
*Nudd

Of course I spell everything else right.
 Amygdala
04:16:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Petri
Just 5
 TheFlyingKitten
04:16:02 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Two Hell Hound hearts. Does Gwyn Ap Nud want you to get, like, six of them or something?
 Malcuth
04:12:51 Wander
Gwyn ap Nudd dropped the blessing

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : 0
Badger : -3
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 03:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
She rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her quietly. She glanced at Autumn before going to her bag, digging around for a moment. She sighed quietly and in the end just wore a dark colored sports bra and grey sweatpants before sitting on the bed to look at Autumn, hesitantly getting under the many blankets, trying not to wake her up before she slowly started to fall asleep
(Time skip is optional if you want it to be. Doesnt matter tho ^^)

Edited at May 11, 2020 03:34 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia, Willow, Autumn
The night brought unwanted dreams to Broken, dreams she thought she had stuffed back into the farthest parts of her mind. Images of her brothers bloodied body, her father hanging from the kitchen ceiling, an unhappy child using makeup to cover the bruises so she could win the beauty pageant for her mother. The feeling of alcohol working its way through her system, hands touching her body, a blade against her wrists, a whip lashing at her back. The feeling of weakness, of vulnerability. Then she had a gun in her hands and a bandanna over her nose and mouth. Broken stood in front of a crowd of thousands of people. She recognized each face, she could never forget them. These were the people who died at her hands. Then something new happened. The crowd was replaced with 2 people. Savayia and Willow. A voice filtered through her head.
Choose.....

Edited at May 11, 2020 03:41 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 03:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
By the time she was asleep, she was eternally shocked to find that she was dreaming. Dreams were incredibly rare for her. Savayia was standing on a large rock that overlooked a field of green grass that turned blood red. She took a step back and realized there was bodies covering the stained grass. Fires started and she watched the bodies burn and the grass turn to ash. She took another step back and fell off the rock. It was as if in slow motion as she fell through a dark pit and watched memories around her as if she was watching a screen, starting with the memory of burning the apartment down and backing up, all the way to when she was 4 years old and the very first time her mother had dumped her on the street and her father had picked her up to tell her she was useless
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia, Willow, Autumn
Broken's eyes widened. Its just a dream, it isn't real She told herself. However, she knew how this dream worked, you don't get to leave until you make a choice. So, Broken appealed to her logical brain to make a decision. Savayia is the last caretaker for Autumn. However, Willow is younger than Savayia, but doesn't have anyone to look out for. Broken sat there, thinking and thinking, gun raised. But I need them both.... She thought, knowing it was selfish. However, it helped her choose. Broken raised the gun to her own head and pulled the trigger.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 05:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The dream switched and suddenly she wasnt falling. No she was sitting on the bus. The same bus where she had met Broken and it seemed like a memory. They were talking and Broken gave the peice of paper to her and the bus stopped. Only, Broken was the only one that got off. Savayia didnt. Once Broken was off, Savayia moved to her spot and right as Broken entered the mansion, the house burst into flames.
Savayia tried to stop the fire but she was stuck in a dream and all she could do was watch. Everyone on the bus watched with facination and she scowled at them. In the dream, the house burned to ashes and Savayia got off the bus to look for Broken. She turned around to find Broken standing right behind her and she put her hand to Savayias face and let posion take root in her body.
By the time she woke up, she was in a cold sweat and just layed there, staring at the ceiling and trying to control her heavy breathing. It was just a dream. Get it together. It was just a dream.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions:
Broken blinked awake, the fact that she just killed herself didn't faze her. However, what did confuse her was why she had to choose. She sighed and got out of bed, moving to her dresser to get changed for the day. Broken grabbed a pair of blue jean shorts with little rips and a baggy black shirt. Though she didn't leave the room after changing, instead just sat on the corner of the bed, looking out the window. Contemplating everything in her life as the sun peaked over the horizon.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 11:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions:
She blinked a few times and breathed quietly before jumping up and going to dig through her bag. She chewed her lip as she dug through her bag, thinking of the dream before pushing it out of her head. She managed to find a pair of black jeans that had several rips, some made like that and others she had made by accident, a plain white tshirt and a grey hoodie. Meh. Not the most comftorable but it works. She looked over to see Autumn roll over and stare at her
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 12:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Broken
Willow woke to the sounds of Broken getting ready. She took one look at Broken's outfit and shook her head. "Nope, I have plans for you today that don't include shorts and a baggy shirt" She said before leaping out of bed.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Willow
Broken startled at the sound of her sisters voice. "Willow, I have things to do today, I don't have time for dress-up." She said in a kind but distant voice. However, when she turned to look at her sister, she was me with the largest puppy dog eyes in the world. "Pleeeeeeeease" Willow begged and Broken's resolve immediately wavered. "Willow, please don't make this difficult." She responded. Willow didn't give up though, instead continued to stare at Broken. Finally, Broken gave in. "Fine!" She flopped back onto the bed with a sigh.
Willow jumped with glee and Broken watched as her little sister race to the closet that held the hang up clothes. "Close your eyes and strip!" Willow commanded as she pushed hangers to the side. Broken obeyed, squeezing her eyes shut and pulled her shorts and shirt off, only to feel soft silk being pulled into their place. Broken sat up to allow Willow to sit behind her, she felt her sister's hands work a brush through her hair, then Willow's fingers style it. "Alright, stand up but keep your eyes closed," Willow said happily, clearly proud of herself.
Broken sighed and stood, keeping her eyes squeezed shut. Willow took her hand and led her out of the bedroom and to the bathroom. She could feel herself being positioned in front of what was probably the mirror. "Open!" Willow said excitedly. Broken sighed and opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the bright lights. She gaped at the creature in the mirror. She found herself in a short dress that was snow white. It tied in at her waist, bringing attention to her curves, and had a deep V neck. The straps came over her shoulder and tied off behind her neck in a neat little bow, leaving her upper back bare. The hem of the dress´s shirt was lined it very pale blue flowers while the rest of the dress was accented with tiny white gems that shined when the light hit them.
Broken's red hair was braided in a waterfall style that pulled her hair away from her face but still let it fall down her back. "Do you like it? I know you aren't one for dresses or pretty hairstyles but I think this suits you" Willow said shyly. Broken looked at herself for a moment longer. On any other person, this creation would seem angelic and innocent. However, with Broken's scars and fiery hair, it was no longer angelic or innocent. It was a dangerous beauty. "I do like it, however, I highly doubt I'll ever wear it again after today, thank you though Willow, it really is a wonderful creation." Broken responded to her sister.
Willow smiled happily. "Yay!" She squealed. "Now I am going to go cook breakfast" Willow said. Broken squinted at her. "You know how to cook?" She asked. "Yes, mother made me learn. According to her, a man will never love a woman who can't stand in front of an oven" She said, almost sadly, before leaving the bathroom and skipping down the stairs. Broken sighed and leaned against the bathroom counter, sending a text to her gang's group chat. "Meeting at noon" she typed, they already knew the location.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 02:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Savayia, Willow
She felt her sisters eyes on her and she rolled back over again, chewing on her lip a little. Act normal. You werent spying. She thought and got up and said "What should I wear?" to Savayia who raised an eyebrow with surprise and said "uh... um I dont know. Whatever you like?" Autumn watched her sister go to the far corner of the room and hand her a bag. "Its your clothes from the house" She said and it was Autumns turn to be surprised. She found something similar to what her sister was wearing and she grinned at the surprise on her face before hearing Willow and going down the stairs to find her.
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Autumn
She watched her sister leave and blinked a few times. Why would she try to wear the same thing as me? She thought with confusion. She ran her fingers through her hair and shook it off, just sitting at the edge of the bed. She leaned her head back a moment thoughtfully before pulling out her phone and fiddling with it for a moment before sending her brother a message that read "Hows prison treating you bastard?" She smiled to herself at her own text message. She was in a good mood today and that was as good as it was going to get before she sighed and got up to head down the stairs, greeting Willow when she got down. She raised an eyebrow when she realized Willow was going to cook and saw Autumn watching her before looking away. Ummm okay? What the hell? She thought and sat down on the couch thinking of something to do to either help or just something she could do in general. She stood up and paced a little, thinking

Edited at May 12, 2020 02:14 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 12, 2020 02:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Broken, Autumn, Savayia
Willow had just started making scrambled eggs when she looked over her shoulder and spotted Savayia and Autumn. "Good morning!" She greeted in a cheerful voice. "How do scrambled eggs, bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes sound for breakfast?" She asked before returning her attention to the food. Willow scraped the bottom and sides of the pan to make sure no eggs were sticking before moving away. She reached into a cabinet and grabbed flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then moved to a lower cabinet and grabbed a mixing bowl.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Willow, Savayia, Autumn
Broken sighed and left the bathroom and went downstairs. She looked at Willow cooking and Savayia and Autumn standing there. "Morning Savayia" she said before looking at Autumn. "And you must be Autumn, I'm Broken," She said in a kind voice before looking back at Willow. "Be careful please," She said, still unsure about letting an 11 year old cook.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us