06:25:44 Phoenix, Rogue
Hey chat
 Revelry
06:24:54 Rev
Looking good?
-WP Click-
 BloodWeb
06:21:24 Blood/Nicole
Mine says it all the time but I never actually see it happen I've only beaten her once and all the others times they remained the same
 Nevermore.
06:18:04 Never/Nev
The encounter where she drops 50% of your wolfs health if you don't please her or is there a different encounter?
 Magnus Bane
06:17:36 Mag/Maggy
I'll say it once more my Americans who live on the gulf coast. Port strike is over!
 BloodWeb
06:17:01 Blood/Nicole
My 8mo puppy is a absolute menace so I feel that
 Magnus Bane
06:16:26 Mag/Maggy
Boo
Basically
Honestly I don't even think she knows what she wants
 ZEFHYR
06:15:51 
mmm ok :)
 Boo
06:14:32 Chrissy
your first born child.
 Falling Stars
06:14:20 star, she/her
my pup is bullying a man with a broken leg. Where did i go wrong with this child 😥
 BloodWeb
06:12:07 Blood/Nicole
Fed, watered and have dominance staggered. Also helps if they all like each other
 ZEFHYR
06:11:25 
what does it take to get over 75 in pack happiness?
 BloodWeb
06:08:27 Blood/Nicole
AH I actually did it wow what timing
 starmutt
06:08:21 marsh | they/it
yell at her really loudly
 BloodWeb
06:06:19 Blood/Nicole
Ok no like how do you actually beat the banshee??
 Magnus Bane
06:05:28 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Ohhhbyea lol
 Upper Mountains
06:04:10 Upper
Nikki
I said here xD like on the game haha
 Magnus Bane
06:01:51 Mag/Maggy
Chey
Not like there's two other ways to contact me 👀
 Upper Mountains
06:01:21 Upper
Nikki
What do I know? 😇

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
Alligator : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wren/12/Female/Mentions: Autumn

Wren shrugged. "Most of us either don't have parents, ran away from our parents, or were abandoned by our parents, so we live here, its like haves 20 roommates if your new, but the longer your here, the more you become apart of the family." She explained simply. "We do have some who are lucky, like River, who have parents that let them come here to meet other supernatural" Wren added as she stood up to and put her chair back against the wall.

Broken/16/Female/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia

Broken coudln't help but laugh as she skidded to a stop in the waiting room. Debating whether or not to hold her hands up in a fake gun and demand lollipops.

(XD How girl you forget that a girl yelling "lollipop" in an allien voice is actually poisonous? Its so obvious lmfao)

(XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 09:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: Wren
Autumn watched Wrens face and didnt say anything as she watched her but her chair back against the wall. She went over and did the same thing before returning and saying "Im real sorry about that" Referring to the parents. "The roomates sounds nice I guess but still.." She trailed off and shrugged a little
~
Savayia/16/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
Savayia caught up with Broken after a bit and nearly collapsed from how hard she was laughing. She put her hands on her knees before taking a deep breath and nearly shouted "Dont mind her. She just wants lollipops!" But she didnt and resisted the urge to
~
(Oh yes yes. How could I POSSIBLY forget it XD)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 09:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Its fine, they aren't worth mine or Rufus's time," Wren said with a slight shrug. "We have to learn that our self worth isn't based on someone else's opinion or actions." She said simply as she started to walk to the door.

Broken went up to the front counter. "Can I have some lollipops pleas>" She asked innocently and the nurse leaned forward slightly. "Aren't you a little old for lollipops?" She asked, her tone judgemental. Broken tilred her head, still acting innocent. "How rude" She said softly before turning to Savayia. "She said I'm to old for lollipops" Broken said in a voice that made her sound like she was 6 instead of 16.

(XD How dare)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: Wren
Autumn watched Wren and she almost sighed. Everyone was self dependent. She had to remember that and she had to stop being the small child that relied on everyone and was too sweet and gentle for everyone else. She shook her head a little and said "Yeah I guess..." She followed after Wren for a second then passed her. "Im going to find River" She said quietly and didnt add anything else as she made her way through the hallway and towards the door
~
Savayia watched Broken and could clearly hear their conversation as Broken asked for lollipops and the woman looked judgemental. Savayia pressed her lips together at Brokens face when she turned around. She sounded like a small child. She went past Broken and took on her motherly roll as she leaned forward on the counter. "She said please" Savayia pointed out to the woman. "All she wants is lollipops. Would you rather her ask for knives to stick down your throat or for a simple set of lollipops?" Her voice was light and airy as she gazed at the woman
~
(>:O ONE CAN NEVER BE TOO OLD FOR LOLLIPOPS
ALL SHE WANTS IS A LOLLI YOU BITCH)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 09:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wren simply nodded as Autumn walked off, knowing River, she guessed he was either playing video games or sitting in the kitchen.

Broken watched as the nurse scrambled for lollipops, sliding them across the counter to Broken, who pick the up. "Thank you," She said, her tone innocent and grateful as she unwrapped a tootsie roll flavored Lolli and plopped it into her mouth.

(LMFAO)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 10:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River
Autumn came back into the large party room and remembered that River had gone into the kitchen earlier so she decided to start there and half jogged into the kitchen to look for him, no longer feeling very comftorable now that she was away from Wren
~
Savayia smiled just the smallest of bits as the nurse scrambled to get Broken lollipops. "Yes, thank you" she said sweetly to the nurse after Broken said thank you and she turned to face Broken, a smirk just barely hidden on her face and she tried not to laugh as she grabbed Brokens arm and took her over to sit in the waiting room to wait for the doctor to come look at Broken. "Enjoying those?" She asked, pressing her lips together
~
(DONT LAUGH!!!! LOLLIS ARE A SERIOUS MATTTER >:O)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 10:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River leaned against the counter, a girl with blonde hair and pale skin sitting beside him, propping herself upon his shoulder, while a male with short black hair, shaved on the sides, with dark skin sat on the floor across from him, and another girl with tanned skin and brown hair tied in a messy bun hung of the open fridge door. The 4 seemed to be talking about relationships, causing River to blush when he looked up to see Autumn.

Broken just nodded as she unwrapped a bubblegum flavored lolli and put it next to the tootsie roll one in her mouth, the 2 sticks stuck out like walrus tusks. "I'm a waaaaaaaaalrus" She said in her alien voice

(XD But what about a lolli walrus? lmao)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 24, 2020 06:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River
It took Autumn a moment to actually see River because of all the people but she finally spotted him surrounded by a boy and a few girls. Autumn made eye contact with him as she got closer and she wondered why River had blushed. She slowed down a little but didnt exactly say anything and she raised an eyebrow at him curiously, as if asking what he had been talking about
~
She burst out laughing and ignored a dissaproving look from another woman behind the counter. "And people believe you are so scary" She muttered teasingly. "A lolli walrus. Good job Broken. Very terrifying"
~
(Thanks for the idea lmao)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 24, 2020 10:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River simply smiled slightly, though he was still red. "Autumn, these are a couple of my friends," He said cheerfully. "Woah, she's the girl you talk about none stop?" The guy asked River, who turned a deep shade of red, causing the blonde to laugh. The girl hanging off the fridge kicked the boy with her toe. "Don't be an asshole" She warned him teasingly. River hid his face in his hands. "I despise all of you" He muttered to his friends. The blonde laughed and stood up, offering her hand to Autumn. "We've heard a lot about you, I'm Cherry" She introduced, obviously using a nickname. Cherry seemed to be older than most the group, around 14, possibly 15, while the other girl seemed to be 11, and the boy being 12 maybe 13.

(Cherry here to cause drama without meaning to O-O XD)

Broken laughed. "Walruses can be very scary I'll have you know," She said teasingly.

(XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 24, 2020 01:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River, Others
Autumn turned red and a deeper shade of red with River as well and she laughed quietly when the girl at the fridge kicked the boy in the toe. She pressed her lips together so she wouldnt giggle when River muttered things to his friends. Autumn blushed lightly again as the blonde girl, Cherry stood up. A habbit she had somehow earned when meeting older people. Autumn took Cherrys hand and said "Clearly." Before adding "Nice nickname" With a small smile
~
(Bruh. You are bringing back memories. I roleplayed with AmayaSorano and she played a girl named Cherry who was really bad ass and thats who im going to sorta base Rose off of later. You are bringing back memories tho XD)
~
Savayia laughed harder and said "Right, right. Such scary lollipop tusks" She commented teasingly

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    135    136    137    138    139   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us