-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:21:19 Lotus
Midna,

You get five of em' then can give it to Mr. Nudd
 Nevermore.
08:20:23 Never/Nev
Zefhyr

He is worth it, I swear T.T I just have to casually drop 2k monthly on him

Mag
Ooh, what OC if you don't mind me asking? :o
 Apothecary
08:19:46 Medicinally Autistic
Can somebody weight continental for me?
 ZEFHYR
08:18:30 
@nevermore...that is a great bumper sticker
 Magnus Bane
08:18:20 Mag/Maggy
Never
Trying to see what I get from this OC before I commit lol
 Voxtexy
08:18:12 Vox, Corey
Existence,
If you'd like to! ovo
 Midnight flight
08:18:02 Midna
What do I do with a hell hound heart?
 Existence
08:17:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, in all honesty I would probably be the same if I was working like proper normal being, unfortunately my back has ruined that xD
 Apothecary
08:17:27 Medicinally Autistic
2 more stupid pandas. I'm going to scream
 Nevermore.
08:17:09 Never/Nev
If I hadn't bought myself such a high maintenance show horse I'd be rolling in apples.. :")

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    133    134    135    136    137   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River shrugged slightly. "I used to hang out here a lot, and most of them live here, I also go to school with some of them, or participate n extracurriculars with some." He explained. Suddenly, a girl that looked similar to Rufus walked over. She had a lithe build and honey brown skin, however, her long brown hair had a wavy curl and it was neat, just as the fur on her ears and tail were. "River" She greeted challengingly. "Wren" He returned easily, they seemed to stare at each other coldly for a minute before she started laughing and River cracked a smile. The hugged each other for a moment before Wren looked at Autumn. "My my" She said teasingly before turning to River, shoving him in the chest slightly. "How on earth did you get such a pretty girl" She asked and River rolled his eyes. "I didn't get Autumn, but yes she is very pretty," He said, blushing slightly as he through a glance at her. "I'm gonna go get some food and let you guys talk whatever girls talk about," He said teasing, shoving Wren's shoulder teasingly before heading to the fridge.

(Should I be scared? XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 05:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/Mentions: River, Wren
She nodded at his words but still could not quite believe how many supernaturals there were. Autumn had never been to school before and wondered what it was like to do team sports and make friends this easily with people your own age and others. Her eyes brightened as she thought about it and then spotted a girl that looked similar to Rufus and figured they were related in some way. She watched the exchange between the two with a bit of tension for a millisecond before realizing they were only playing and her face flushed heavily when the girl said she was pretty and River agreed with her. She saw his glance and watched him head towards the fridge. She gave Wren a small shy smile and held out her hand. "Autumn" She said simply. "Wren I assume?" She asked with a curious look on her face
~
(To put it in persepective, her name shall be Rose and shes a supernatural who also happens to be a flirt :3 Age is being decided. Crush is being decided. ;) Feel free to throw in ideas teehee. Oh and heads up to Broken. Rose flirts with people who already have dates ;))
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 05:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wren/12/Female/Mentions: Autumn

Wren smiled and shook Autumn's hand. "Yup, I'm that dummy's twin," She said, jutting her thumb at Rufus, who was banging his chest with his fists with a couple other boys. "Guys are gross," She said, feigning disgust.

(Oh no XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/Mentions: Wren
She followed Wrens thumb towards where Rufus was and she laughed when she saw what Rufus was doing with a few other boys. She nodded in agreement with Wren and said "That they are. Very odd as well" She added after a second with another laugh. "Your brother looks like a gorilla when he does that" She said, referring to what he was doing with his fists against his chest. "You supernatural too?" She asked curiously
~
(Teehee :3)

Edited at September 23, 2020 06:11 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 06:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wren nodded. "Strange, disgusting creatures," She said smiling. Chuckling when Autumn said Rufus looked like a gorilla. "Yes, I am," Wren said, almost sadly. "Rufus and I come from a very long like of pureblood werewolves on our father's side, but when he fell in love with a human girl, both him and his descendants would forever be banned from the pack," Wren explained. "I would ask you the same but I'm gonna guess your not a supernatural, rather a power bearer?" She asked, the term seeming rather odd.

(I'm scared XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 06:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn tilted her head a little to the side at Wrens words, a habbit she had 100% gotten from her older sister. She watched Wrens face and listened to her explain her werewolf pure lines and how her father had fallen in love with a human. She blinked at that but wasnt surprised after her brain processed it. She raised an eyebrow just slightly at Wrens question about her being a power bearer. She had never been called that and she couldnt help but wince the smallest of bits. "Yes" She responded warily. "How can you tell?"
~
(You should be my dear :3)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 06:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wren shrugged. "I'm a werewolf, I have enhanced smell, and power bearers have a very subtle but distinct smell, just like the supernatural do, though ours is slightly different." She explained before tilting her head slightly. "You don't seem very comfortable with your abilities." She stated.

(XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 06:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded slowly and supposed that made sense with the whole enhanced smell things but the term power bearer still felt a little odd for some reason. She watched Wrens slight head tilt as she stated that Autumn wasnt comftorable and she resisted the urge to grimace again as she rubbed her hands together a little. "Yeah. I dont really have control.." She said and her brain snapped back to what she had done
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 06:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Wren offered a weak smiling, having a pretty good understanding of what she had meant. Suddenly, Wren grabbed Autumn's hand and pulled her towards one of the doors in the corner of the room. They entered a hall with 5 doors, 2 on each of the sides and 1 on the end. "These rooms are where everyone sleeps," She said gesturing to the side doors before moving towards the door at the end of the hall. "This is where not only do most of us train, but where he train those who don't have control." She said, entering the room. The large room seemed to be enforced with metal, and protective suits hung on the wall by the door, while the opposite wall had targets.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She didnt react as Wren grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a door in one of the corner of the room. She stared at the hallway for a moment and the doors and she nodded when Wren explained that those were where everyone slept. She stared at the door at the end of the hallway as Wren entered and she was still with her. She hoped that Wren would not suggest she try to train to get control. "Its a nice room" She offered and took note of how renforced the room was and the metal and the protective suits with small wide eyes for a moment before spotting the targets

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    133    134    135    136    137   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us