-Click-

No context :P
 Nevermore.
08:23:53 Never/Nev
Mag
What a pretty girl! :o
 Existence
08:23:45 Exist / Kuskyn
Noah my lovely boy c-can we stop with the coat defects? Just for a moment..
-WP Click-
 Boo
08:23:34 Chrissy
tay,
a wolf? i can.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:22:38 Lotus
Midna,

Of course^^
 ZEFHYR
08:22:15 
5 hearts? thats a lot
 Midnight flight
08:22:12 Midna
Lotus,

Oh okay thank you!
 Magnus Bane
08:21:55 Mag/Maggy
Never
-Click-
This lovely gal
 Existence
08:21:54 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
What did I do ;-; That is 2 in 3 hours??
 Destinations End
08:21:52 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Mag
Aww. Sweet ^^

Yeah. It definitely is.
Jasper and Kaito are well, though Jasper is getting used to my sister not being around like she used to(which wasn't much to start with but even so)

Bear is so-so. She has a pretty hard time walking, getting up from sitting and laying down and just getting around almost half the time now. And she's beginning to seem confused and stuff sometimes nowadays. But otherwise she's okay I guess.
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:21:19 Lotus
Midna,

You get five of em' then can give it to Mr. Nudd
 Nevermore.
08:20:23 Never/Nev
Zefhyr

He is worth it, I swear T.T I just have to casually drop 2k monthly on him

Mag
Ooh, what OC if you don't mind me asking? :o
 Apothecary
08:19:46 Medicinally Autistic
Can somebody weight continental for me?
 ZEFHYR
08:18:30 
@nevermore...that is a great bumper sticker
 Magnus Bane
08:18:20 Mag/Maggy
Never
Trying to see what I get from this OC before I commit lol
 Voxtexy
08:18:12 Vox, Corey
Existence,
If you'd like to! ovo
 Midnight flight
08:18:02 Midna
What do I do with a hell hound heart?
 Existence
08:17:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Vox, in all honesty I would probably be the same if I was working like proper normal being, unfortunately my back has ruined that xD
 Apothecary
08:17:27 Medicinally Autistic
2 more stupid pandas. I'm going to scream
 Nevermore.
08:17:09 Never/Nev
If I hadn't bought myself such a high maintenance show horse I'd be rolling in apples.. :")

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +1
Black Bear : -3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    132    133    134    135    136   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 10:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River smirked slightly and pulled Autumn inside without a word, just as Aziz came down the stairs. "Autumn and I are going to the park," River told him and Aziz chuckled slightly. "Don't have to much fun" He said simply before River continued to pull Autumn through the house and out the front door.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River
Autumn watched him with a curious expression as she was pulled inside. She widened her eyes at Aziz as if teasingly asking him to save her before River claimed they were going to the park and he pulled her out the front door. "Do I get a hint on what we are doing?" She asked him simply
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 01:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Nope" River responded as he pulled her to the gate, putting in the code, and pulling her out, closing the gate behind them as he continued to pull her down the street to the park.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River
She frowned a little and replied with "Why not?" But her eyes were still curious and bright like always.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 02:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Because it would ruin the surprise," River said as he pulled Autumn to the side of the park and into a grove of trees. River kneeled down in front of a wooden trap door, and knocked on it twice, then 7 times, and then 4 times. A male, maybe 12 years old, with shaggy brown hair and wolf ears and tail to match, peeked out before throwing it open at the sight of River. "It's about time you came back to the party! Where have you been?" The male greeted excitedly. "Just going wherever the wind takes me," River said and the wolf boy rolled his eyes teasingly. "ooooh and you brought your girl?" He then asked River and he turned red. "This is my friend, Autumn, Autumn this is Rufus" RIver introduced, ignoring Rufus's comment.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 03:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River, Rufus
She grumbled under her breath when River said it would ruin the surprise but she kept her mouth quiet as he led her to a wooden trap door and she blinked a few times as she watched him do a sort of knocking code before a boy answered it and she blinked only once at the boys ears and tail but didnt say anything as she watched River and the boy exchange greetings. She blushed a bit when the boy, Rufus, said River had brought his girl. She smiled at the introduction and commently added "Nice ears. The tail as well" She said, nodding her head towards the ears with a small smile on her lips. She had already seen a merman. What was he?

Edited at September 23, 2020 03:35 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River chuckled at the complete and utter joy on Rufus's face at Autumn's compliment. "Why thank you, you don't know how few people appreciate a werewolf's appearance now," Rufus said before hanging off the side of the ladder he was on, leaving it open for River and Autun to climb down. "After you," River said in a teasingly polite tone to Autumn.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn grinned at the joy on Rufus's face after she gave the compliment. Ah.. okay werewolf. That makes sense. How did I not think of that? And she almost laughed at her own stupidness but didnt and watched Rufus leave down the ladder. She rolled her eyes at Rivers polite tone and said "You cant be polite. You threw me in a pool" She fake pouted but quickly went after Rufus
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 04:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"You have hit me how many times now?" He asked teasingly as he climbed down after her. The room seemed to be a large basement. There was music playing just loud enough for people to dance to, but not loud enough to dictate everything. There was a small kitchen, snacks and drinks had been spread across the counters and the fridge was open. A large dining table was by the wall next to them, and board games and cards sat in the center. A couch faced the other wall, a tv was mounted on said wall and a tangle of cords and gaming consoles sat on the tv stand below it. A circular rug covered the center of the room, and in the farthest corner were 2 doors. "Welcome to the hideout" Rufus yelled loud enough to get everyone's attention. The room had enough people that it seemed filled, but not cramped. Many of which had some form of supernatural trait shown, at least those with human forms. It was clear there weren't things like unicorns and gryphons here though. Some people were in the kitchen eating, others were dancing on the rug, some were at the table playing cards or games or even doing what appeared to be homework, some were playing video games, there were a couple of groups who were just talking, and a couple outliers leaning against walls or avoiding socialization. "You all know River, who so rudely disappeared" Rufus told the crowd, his tone teasingly. "However, he did bring a friend, everyone, meet Autumn!" Clapping and loud woops spread through the room.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 23, 2020 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She threw him a sharp teasing glare before at his talk about being hit before coming into the large basement like area. She blinked twice as she took in the room and the people and all of the activities. She paid close attention to the people who appeared to have more noticable supernatural traits but took an even closer look at the people who didnt but somehow seemed to give off supernatural vibes. She watched the people who leaned against walls and avoided socialization and took in every detail of the room and more people before she snapped her attention to Rufus who was teasing River. Her face turned mildly red when clapping and whooping spread through the room when he introduced her to everyone. She shot River a shy look and quietly asked "How do you know all of them?" in a small curious voice
~
(I just got an idea :3 You will be meeting a new character soon)

Edited at September 23, 2020 04:32 PM by Crescents

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    132    133    134    135    136   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us