Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
12:27:32 Bugs || Ed
spiders tend to be pretty hearty, so I'd personally just wait him out
if he's otherwise healthy, he should be okay <3
 Pain Meds
12:27:03 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
I leave spiders alone as long as they don't climb on me (I'm allergic and don't like the swelling from bites)
 Jack-A-Boo
12:26:04 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
transcendence

I love spiders they are helpful creatures
 Continental Wolves
12:26:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Wolf spiders get smushed in my house if they get too close to me 😒
 Pain Meds
12:25:30 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
-WP Click-

Every pup had higher Talents then her XD
 Transcendence
12:25:01 anti gen ai
Its the fact you want a wolf spider to live so it can continue its natural pest control job
 Nevermore.
12:24:44 Never/Nev
Boo

It's probably trying to hold in it's body heat
 Magnus Bane
12:24:39 Mag/Maggy
Pain
Good!
 Pain Meds
12:24:00 Dagon/Sheo/Moor
Bane@
The lady is now some what better and throwing pretty red babies
 Nevermore.
12:23:50 Never/Nev
Emmet
Noo she is adorable!

Hello again Mag! :D
 Jack-A-Boo
12:23:25 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
kinda worried about this spider, it has all its legs up agiants its body
 Continental Wolves
12:23:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nev
-Click-
She looks like a drowned rat
 Magnus Bane
12:23:14 Mag/Maggy
Hey
 Lazy Kingdom
12:21:59 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have been a member of WP for 6 real life years!

this makes me feel old XD
 Nevermore.
12:21:35 Never/Nev
Emmet

I want to see the wet cat
 Voxtexy
12:21:19 Vox, Corey
Pain Meds,
I say just make customs with the coats you really like! I know there's a handful of 'em that I honestly don't like lol

Thankfully I have incentive to come back! I got to log on every now and then, which really wasn't necessary since premium would've kept my account safe for the 275 days I was gone.
 Urux
12:20:42 Urox
I have encountered 5 Gwyns in about 20 moves, all of them gave me feathers :') All good, I am feather rich now lol
 Continental Wolves
12:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Anyone want to see an ugly picture of my cat after she had a bath and refused to be dried off?
 Jack-A-Boo
12:19:34 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I hope he makes it through the night cause I need him to eat the roaches
 Jack-A-Boo
12:19:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
hugs

he's not a very big wolf spider either he's on the smaller side

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Red Fox : +4
Coyote : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    128    129    130    131    132   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River narrowed his eyes slightly. "None" He whispered softly.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia

Broken grabbed the 2 helmets from the other handle, offering one to Savayia. "If you're gonna chicken out, nows the time" She warned.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River
Her eyes watched his face and she silently mouthed "Oh" and felt a bit of flush fill her face at her embarrassment. "Well it was really good" She said after a moment of silence
~
Savayia/16/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
Savayia instantly took the helmet from Broken. She was not one to chicken out and she narrowed her eyes at Brokens warning. "The only thing that worries me is the fact that your driving"
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River smiled. "Thank you," He said before turning and diving under the water. It was clear he was swimming along the bottom of the pool as he grabbed Autumn's feet, his touch gentle.

Broken rolled her eyes teasingly as she slipped on the helmet and got on the motorcycle in the same movement, revving the engine.

Edited at September 15, 2020 08:33 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She watched him smile and then dive under the water. She lost sight of him for a moment as he grabbed her feet. She kicked at him lightly and could not help but laugh before she dove under the water after a moment as well
~
She rolled her eyes at Brokens teasing eye roll and watching her get on the motorcycle. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes again when Broken revved the engine and she put on her helmet, slipping behind Broken to wrap her arms around her waist but not very tight as she was still worried about Brokens stomach
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River placed his hands on the backs of her feet to keep from getting kicked, smirking as she dove under the water. River took her hands, but instead of entwining their fingers, he simply lined up his fingertips with hers, his hands going flat against hers as he turned again so that his back was just a few inches from the bottom of the pool as he simply stared at Autumn.

Broken's hand went to one of Savayia's, pulling her hand tighter around her waist, a small gesture, before she pressed on the gas and the motorcycle flew out of the garage, skidding to a stop by the gate, only to bolt onto the road when Broken opened it as she spotted Aziz out of the corner of her eye, coming to close the gate behind her.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn glared a little, even through the water as River blocked her kicks because she could almost feel him smirking. She watched him line up their fingertips and she squinted a little through the water so she could see him a little better as she looked back at him, wondering what he was thinking and what he was even doing. She shifted her hands a little so that their fingers were a little more even and she kept her breath held
~
Savayia felt Brokens hand pull her hand tighter and she kept it that way but not a squeezing thing. She just barely managed not to whoop with adrenalinewhen they flew out of the garage and stopped at the gate before going right to the road. She leaned her head forward on Brokens back so her cheek was resting on Brokens back, a wide, almost michevious smile on her face as she watched the background blur around her
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 09:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River pulled their hands above there head and kicked his feet softly, just enough to move through the water, his expression seemed to be wary, and unsure.

(Ready to see something crazy >:) XD)

Broken leaned into the motorcycle as she pushed it faster, weaving around cars and other bikes, tipping her head slightly to those who she was familiar with.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 09:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She watched him, her face a bit confused as she saw the wariness and unsureness on his face. She tilted her head a little as if to ask "What are you doing?" And continued to watch him hold their arms about their heads and kick lightly, still a bit confused
~
(Oh no. What is he doing >.>)
~
Savayia was absolutley delighted as Broken weaved through cars and other bikes. She laughed softly to herself and lifted her head up to catch the wind and squint to see if she could see the hospitals figure yet
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River seemed to become resigned as he made a pointed look towards his legs, where the skin on his hips faded into the dark blue scales of a tail.

(He a fooking mermaid XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River seemed to become resigned as he made a pointed look towards his legs, where the skin on his hips faded into the dark blue scales of a tail.

(He a fooking mermaid XD)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    128    129    130    131    132   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us