Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
02:29:11 
yeah one item. an error! i have tons of stuff to put in and it would not let me put in anything
 Anxiety
02:29:01 ancient as hell
lmao just let it finish and set up another one, it'll be okay
 ZEFHYR
02:28:35 
embarrassing
 Anxiety
02:28:27 ancient as hell
I see one item in it?
 ZEFHYR
02:27:29 
it would not let me put anything in it!
 ZEFHYR
02:27:06 
"raffle home>manage raffle" is not showing anything about how to withdraw it?
 Anxiety
02:26:17 ancient as hell
you can't cancel them after a certain time.
 ZEFHYR
02:25:52 
someone please tell me how to cancel a raffle?!
 Arachne
02:17:39 Ara/Kat
because how are you affording like 2000 wolves with still 2000 spaces available
 Arachne
02:16:36 Ara/Kat
imagine if celebrities played this game and theyÂ’re those mysterious people who never talk in chat but have thousands of den spaces and wolves
 Magnus Bane
02:08:47 Mag/Maggy
Goodnight
 ZEFHYR
02:05:55 
the raffle i posted is bunk. it will not let me input items. I dont know how to stopit
 Magnus Bane
02:04:33 Mag/Maggy
Wonder if we could suggest a revamp? New bottles and let people design coats like we do for events
 starmutt
02:03:06 marsh | they/it
yeah i feel like crystalline dyes got released in a big batch and went untouched for a long while
 ZEFHYR
02:02:18 
how can i stop a raffle that will not let me put things in!?
 Magnus Bane
02:01:49 Mag/Maggy
Marsh
I love that!!
 starmutt
02:01:04 marsh | they/it
look at cool crystalline dye bottles i made
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
02:00:58 Mag/Maggy
Yes crystalline
 starmutt
02:00:42 marsh | they/it
new crystalline dyes*
 Apothecary
02:00:03 Medicinally Autistic
@Magnus

Spectre dye just came out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Leopard : -2
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    127    128    129    130    131   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 08:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River was both laughing and gasping for air as he surfaced. "It wasn't meant to be a good one," He said, still laughed as he swam back to the edge to catch his breath.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Open

Broken sighed. "He still cares about you, and I know you still care about him, so I can't kill him, nor can I use death as a threat because empty threats are no good." She said, though it wasn't clear if having leverage was the full reason she was angry.

(XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 08:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/BOOM/Mentions: River
Autumn burst out laughing the second he surfaced and said it wasnt meant to be a good one. She watched him swim to the edge, her still laughing as she carefully leaned down to grab under his armpits and try to drag him up out out of the water. "You are going to drown" she said, laughing a little
~
Savayia/16/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
Savayia pressed her lips together at her words. "No he doesnt and no I dont Broken." She started with, being stubborn as usual before raising an eyebrow and saying "Why cant you use death as a threat if no one cares if he dies or not?" She squinted slightly, still not fully understanding why Broken was so angry and frusturated
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 09:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River chuckled, showing a grin that could only mean to prepare for another cheesy and horrible flirt. "As long as it's your love I drown in," He said but couldn't keep a straight face.

(I am actually very proud of my horrible 2 pick up lines, I usually suck at getting anything but a word XD)

Broken shook her head. "Liar." She said simply before she leaned away from the counter. "I need to get to the hospital," Broken said before she started to move out of the kitchen

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 09:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She watched him grin and knew what was about to come out of his mouth, guessing it was going to be something very stupid and was right. She put her hand to her forhead and said "Wow. That was terrible" and she grinned when she realized he couldnt keep a straight face either
~
Savayia watched Broken with concern as she said she needed to go the the hospital, ignoring the first part befre watching her start to move out of the kitchen and quickly catching up with her to say "Well im going with you" her eyes flickered down to Brokens side for a moment and she hoped it wasnt too serious. Broken could handle a lot but that didnt mean she deserved to be in pain
~
(Oh my god XD Of course)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River laughed. "Oh come on, you know you love it," He said confidently but he was still laughing.

Broken shook her head as she grabbed the first jacket on the coat hanger by the door, which was a leather jacket. "Why? Everyone you need for the next hours are here." She said as she scanned the keys on the key holder.

(XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 09:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She smacked him again and said "You seem overly confident in yourself River" She replied to his comment and shook her head to keep the smile off her face. "Boys" she muttered under her breath, unable to not smile now
~
Savayia narrowed her eyes slightly and said "Who?" In a short tone that suggested she wasnt arguing. "Im coming with you" She said, signaling to Brokens stomach. "You can at least let me drive you. You are injured after all" Her arms were crossed now as she watched Broken scan the keys and her eyes were stubborn
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 09:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River chuckled and shrugged. "I try to be," He said simply.

"Your sister and brother are here, Aziz and Verill are here if there is trouble, and Acantha is here to talk your ear off, Lunette is here too, as is River, wherever those 2 are" She listed off. Broken shook her head. "You aren't driving," She said as she picked a key and opened the door as she headed towards the garage at the side of the house.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 14, 2020 06:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She rolled her eyes and said "Of course you do. But what if you're failing?" She asked, her eyebrows raising in a challenging way as she smirked at him
~
She frowned at Broken and said "I dont care. Thats not the point. The point is that you're hurt and I dont want to leave you alone." She continued to frown as she watched Broken pick a key and open the door. She didnt even blink as she followed right after her, knowing she was going to continue to be stubborn even if Broken yelled at her or said something. She wasnt sure if Broken needed to be alone but at this point, she didnt care

Edited at September 14, 2020 08:26 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River turned his body to float on his back. "Then that would be okay" He said, smirking back at her. "Failure is good, it reminds us we arent invicable, but it also gives us a chance to grow" River said.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia

Broken sighed in defeat. "Fine, but not my fault if you regret it," She said as she pushed her thumb into a pad by the garage door, which appeared to let it open. Broken went in, tracing her fingers on several different cars, some meant for speed, some meant to blend in, some even looked more like military vehicles with the about of precautions for safety. However, Broken stopped off to the corner, her than on the handle of gleaming red motorcycle that mine as well scream danger, which the word actually was spraypainted in fire orange black on the side of it, with yellow and black making it more detailed.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 15, 2020 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn pressed her lips together tight to keep from laughing. "What poet was that?" She asked, still trying not to laugh because she figured River had thought that off the top of his head which just made it funnier for her for some reason.
~
Savayia blinked at all the cars and other vehicles in the garage, not able to hide her shock but she was marveling ar all the colors and different types. She watched Broken stop off towards the corner near a red motorcycle that had that word "Danger" spraypainted on the side. It was gorgeous and she blinked a few more times but a part of her stopped and realized that Broken may be planning to take this to the hospital and she wondered if that was such a good idea. What if Broken lost so much blood she passed out? Or wrecked? Or something worse?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    127    128    129    130    131   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us