Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
02:29:47 
come one come all hair for two mushrooms
 ZEFHYR
02:29:11 
yeah one item. an error! i have tons of stuff to put in and it would not let me put in anything
 Anxiety
02:29:01 ancient as hell
lmao just let it finish and set up another one, it'll be okay
 ZEFHYR
02:28:35 
embarrassing
 Anxiety
02:28:27 ancient as hell
I see one item in it?
 ZEFHYR
02:27:29 
it would not let me put anything in it!
 ZEFHYR
02:27:06 
"raffle home>manage raffle" is not showing anything about how to withdraw it?
 Anxiety
02:26:17 ancient as hell
you can't cancel them after a certain time.
 ZEFHYR
02:25:52 
someone please tell me how to cancel a raffle?!
 Arachne
02:17:39 Ara/Kat
because how are you affording like 2000 wolves with still 2000 spaces available
 Arachne
02:16:36 Ara/Kat
imagine if celebrities played this game and theyÂ’re those mysterious people who never talk in chat but have thousands of den spaces and wolves
 Magnus Bane
02:08:47 Mag/Maggy
Goodnight
 ZEFHYR
02:05:55 
the raffle i posted is bunk. it will not let me input items. I dont know how to stopit
 Magnus Bane
02:04:33 Mag/Maggy
Wonder if we could suggest a revamp? New bottles and let people design coats like we do for events
 starmutt
02:03:06 marsh | they/it
yeah i feel like crystalline dyes got released in a big batch and went untouched for a long while
 ZEFHYR
02:02:18 
how can i stop a raffle that will not let me put things in!?
 Magnus Bane
02:01:49 Mag/Maggy
Marsh
I love that!!
 starmutt
02:01:04 marsh | they/it
look at cool crystalline dye bottles i made
-WP Click-
 Magnus Bane
02:00:58 Mag/Maggy
Yes crystalline
 starmutt
02:00:42 marsh | they/it
new crystalline dyes*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Leopard : -2
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 12, 2020 11:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

River shrugged in defeat. "Maybe I am stupid," He said simply.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Landon

Broken shook her head slightly. "That isn't Autumns fault Landon. Nor is it Savayia's, or yours. You don't get to choose whether you are born or not, and if your parents really didn't want another kid, they should have used protection." She said, her voice was no longer angry or deadly, it was disappointed. His last words spun in her head though. I wasn't going to let that happen. "So are you trying to tell me that you did try to stop them from killing Savayia?" She asked.

(Good morning, it was not fun XD I kinda just sat there with my music, my sketch pad, and played with their baby while I tuned everybody out XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 12, 2020 11:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: River
Autumn frowned a little when he shrugged and she reached forward to offer him a hug even though they were in the water
~
Landon/18/Male/Mentions: Broken
He glared at her words. Yes it was. It was her fault. They did use protection. There was still a chance it wouldnt work. You dont understand. His thoughts spun angrily but he didnt say anything until she asked the last question and his lips went back into a line as his hands clenched a little. "It doesnt matter" he sneered
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 12, 2020 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River hugged her back, at least the best he could while he tried to stay afloat.

"I'll decide what matters and what doesn't" Broken growled. "Now, did you or did you not stop them from trying to kill Savayia?" She asked, her voice sounding more like an animalistic snarl than a human tone.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 12, 2020 01:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She laughed as he tried to hug her back and she swam towards the pool edge and grinned at him. "Cannon balls?" She asked, her tone challenging
~
Landon sneered again at her tone and her questions but he finally glared at her more and said "Yes. I did. And they werent happy about it and neither was anyone else." His tone had a sort of finality to it, as if silently asking her to shut up and leave him alone but it wasnt very clear
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 12, 2020 03:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River smirked just to mess with Autumn. "You're on," He said, matching her tone as he swam to the edge and pulled himself out of the pool.

Broken sighed and stood up, pacing towards the door with her hands on her temples. However, she didn't leave, instead, she spun on her feet, arms crossed over her chest. "I shot my mother in cold blood. She hurt not just me, but my family, so I killed her, the woman who was supposed to love and protect me forever." She started. "Now I understand that Savayia burned both your parents to the ground, and I know that it probably hurt. Maybe you actually believe that it is actually Autumn's fault, but I know you at least care about Savayia, maybe not love her, but you care about her, and I know a part of her still cares about you." Broken almost yelled at him. "So please, even if I have to beg you, pull yourself together and try to fix this, for her sake, because I don't want to have to cut you out of her life forever" She finished before looking at Aziz and Verill. "Get one of the rooms set up for him, I want literally nothing in there besides the mattress." She practically growled before slamming open the door and storming up the stairs to the first floor.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 05:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She watched him, her eyes bright and still challenging but she glared at him a little when he smirked because she knew he was just trying to mess with him but she stared at him anyways
~
Landon watched her and thought Broken was going to leave but when she turned around again, his body tensed up all over again as he shut up and braced himself for questions but didnt get any. His face did not hide the surprise as Broken started talking about Savayia and suggesting he still cared about her and spoke about fixing it. He had not been expecting anything like that at all but he finally watched her finish and leave. He could hear her footsteps and he frowned just a little before turning the frown to Verill and Aziz. Great. A room. Woo. His mind thought with bitter sacrasm. He wasnt dead so he supposed that was a plus and even though a small bit of him did care for Savayia, he would never admit it and Savayia would never admit she cared for him. He wanted to cross his arms and be a stubborn child but he didnt and thought about Savayia and Autumn
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 07:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River watched Autumn as he took a couples steps back to get a running start.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Open

Broken heard Aziz and Verill leave a few moments after she did, probably to set up the room while Acantha watched Landon. However, she was already in the kitchen, her hands pushed against her forehead as she paced the area. Suddenly, she slammed her fists against the counter. "FUCK" She yelled, louder than should be possible.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atumn/9/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: River
She raised an eyebrow at him and said "I hope you trip" and a small smirk formed on her face, threatening to turn bigger but she tried to push it back
~
Savayia/16/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
(Ha. She heard you bitch. And so did China)
Savayia jerked sharply as she heard Broken shout from downstairs. She had been sitting on the bed and staring off, thinking when she heard it so she jumped up and almost ran down the stairs towards the kitchen. "Broken whats wrong?" She said, her hand already on her gun that she had placed back in her wasteband of the now skinny jeans she wore
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River chuckled. "I would, but I already fell for you once," He said cheesily before launching himself into the pool.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Open

Broken glanced over at Savayia. "Your brother, that's what's wrong." She muttered.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 13, 2020 08:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She gaped at him and shouted "That was awful!" As he launched himself in the pool. "Worse pick up line I've ever heard" She added on, still pretty much shouting
~
Savayia/16/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
Savayia stared at Broken for a moment and slowly said "Well yeah... hes an asshole... but whats got you so pissed?" Her eyes were both confused and worried. Had her brother said something awful to Broken? Or had he just been so stubborn and angering that it had set her in a bad mood?
~
(Cough, like im so innocent, cough)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us