Oh no XD
 Blood lust tide
04:19:51 BewareWhoYouTrust
Amy
Nice

Most of mines wolves cover in blood with wired names
 kycantina
04:19:27 ky but it's spooky
Guess who didn't time her wrestling litter right and is now scrambling to buy a cranberry ;-;
 los campesinos!
04:18:43 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Amygdala
04:18:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Blood
-WP Click-

He is pretty...here is my blodd covered boy XD
 Blood lust tide
04:18:09 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Did you taste my blood growls and attacks are you bloodly crazys rump.
 Everlasting Torment
04:18:02 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Salem
04:17:51 Bell
Paws?
-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
04:17:15 BewareWhoYouTrust
Bloody boy
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
04:17:00 Ecifircas
starrywing, private sales are a Premium feature so you'll have to upgrade your account to use it.

It's under the regular sell option for wolves though, once you're upgraded.
 starrywing
04:14:23 Novo/Starry
amy

ohh-
 Amygdala
04:14:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
I'm not really active in forums...i mainly just explore and chat XD
 starrywing
04:12:16 Novo/Starry
amy

no problem! anyone can join actually-
 Amygdala
04:11:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pup 48 puffs out their chest and struts at Pup 59.

You guys are siblings...behave nicely
 Amygdala
04:10:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sounds fun...i am not too much in the fandom though
 Salem
04:10:32 Bell
-WP Click-
 starrywing
04:09:07 Novo/Starry
anyway, here's a fun place!
-WP Click-
 starrywing
04:08:43 Novo/Starry
amy

yup! heh! gotta be fresh :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -1
Caiman : +1
Mountain Lion : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 04:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River/Male/10/Mentions: Autumn

"Good" River said as he opened the back door, took a few steps, and threw Autumn in a pool that took up at least half of the backyard.

Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Landon

Broken let the door swing shut behind her as she entered on of the rooms in the basement, Acantha turned, chuckling at her knotted and frizzy hair. "Shut up" Broken hissed as she turned red. Aziz shook his head but was smirking as he took his seat again. "What do we know?: Broken asked, completely ignoring Landon as Verill handed her his notes. She read through them quickly before turning to Aziz. "Sol and Qamar haven't done their beginners mission yet, have they?" She asked, Aziz, nodded. "Alright, get them on the phone, I want them to do some basic research, find out who this Viper guy is." She said as she searched her own brain. She had been in the criminal world long enough to know who most everyone was, but couldn't place much on anyone named Viper. Other people with snake names, sure, Cobra, Rattle, Python, and of course herself, Mamba.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/9/Female/Fire and Ice/Mentions: River
Autumn screamed at the top of her lungs but it was a loud exhilarated scream as she landed in the water with a splash. She came back to the surface, sputtering as she glared at River viciously. "Jerk!" She shouted but she was laughing
~
Landon/18/Male/Mentions: All of these people
Landon looked up when Broken came in and his mouth turned slightly in disgust but he didnt say anything as Broken asked questions and said to get Qamar and Sol on the phone. Mission? He thought for a second then shrugged slightly, as if not questioning himself and he nearly smirked when Broken said she wanted to know who Viper was because that meant that Broken didnt know he was, just like every other criminal on the street. He sat quietly, his mouth a thin line as he thought. Viper was supposed to be dangerous and he must have some sort of tie to him, Savayia, and Autumn because the message sent from one of the guys seemed to be very forward and personal. A lot of behind the scenes drama had started when Savayia had killed both their mom and their dad in the same day. Autumn was supposed to have gone to a different family because even though people had seen the deaths coming and tried to stop it, they had seen it coming and had already had a new family planned for Autumn. He zoned out
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 04:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River chuckled. "I know," He said hauntingly as he slipped out of his pajama pants, revealing the black swim trunks before he dived into the pool, deciding not to surface yet.

Broken handed Verill the notes as Aziz pulled out his phone and scrolled through a long list of contacts, calling Qamar first. Broken paced over and knelt in front of Landon. "Heres whats going to happen, you are going to tell me everything you know about Viper, and then you are going to tell me how to get his attention," She said, her voice low and deadly, her eyes having the same look they had when she was in the arena, a thirst for blood.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She could see that he wore swimming trunks which meant he had planned this. She watched him jump in and not surface and she swam towards his figure, lightly kicking him in the gut from above water
~
Landon/18/Male/Mentions: Broken
He knew that look the second she knelt over him and demanded to know how she could get his attention and that he needed to tell her everything he knew. He squinted at her face, a defiant look passing his face for a moment. His eyes, the exact same color of Savayias, now had the exact same look but after a moment he shrugged and said "I already told them what I know. He works through several other people and no one knows who he really is because you cant trace him. Whoever he is, his issues with Savayia and Autumn are personal. Why else would he hire me?" His tone was calm as he stared up at her
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Bubbles floated past his lips as he surfaces, gasping for air. "I'm the jerk?" He asked innocently.

Broken shrugged slightly as he asked why else they would hire them. "Because you're a greedy asshole who would probably do anything for the right price?" She said, her tone a deadly taunt as stared down at him. "You know, Savayia told Autumn a story while I stitched the wounds that you made." She started, her words venomous as she spit them out. "She talked about how good of a brother you used to be, how you took her ziplining and to see fireworks and all of these other things, why would you ever give up that kind of relationship with your sibling out of free will?"

Willow/11/Female/Mentions: Qamar

Willow was now sitting back in her hospital bed, hooked up to her IVs and drips and machines. She heard Qamar's phone ring.

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"It was a light kick!" She retaliated. "And dont play innocent! You threw me in the water so yes you are too the jerk!" She complained, grinning widely despite her tone.
~
Landon stared calmly up at Broken as she said he was greedy and would do anything for the right price. I would do anything to hurt my siblings. He thought in retaliation to her claim. His jaw however, clenched tightly when Broken claimed to have heard Savayia tell a story about him taking her ziplining but he said nothing at her question for a while before replying simply by saying "Maybe I didnt want to deal with her anymore"
~
Qamar/15/Male/Mentions: Willow, Aziz
Qamar jerked a little when he heard his phone. He reached his hand around for a second before pulling it out and answering. "Aziz?" He asked, his tone more of a laid back tone than it would be if he was with other people but he liked Aziz quite a bit.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River chuckled. "I didn't try to drown you, I asked you if you could swim for a reason," He said, smirking.

"Maybe," Broken said with a slight shrug as she stood up and grabbed a folded chair that had been leaning against the wall. She set it up in front of Landon before sitting down, leaning on her knees. "You hate Savayia because she killed your parents, correct? Why do you hate Autumn?" She asked.

Willow smirked at Qamar as answered the phone. "Hey, Aziz! Hows Luna?" She asked. "She's great, I came back to find her in the center of my bed, wearing my t-shirt, and surrounded by my pillows, which I think she likes entirely too much." He said, and Willow tried to contain her laughter as she looked at Qamar

(Sorry Qamar, I just kinda felt like being an asshole at the moment XD)

PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 05:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She glared at him and crossed her arms as she kicked her feet to stay up and gave him a stubborn expression. "I should slap that smirk off your face" She said with another glare but she had her lips pressed together to keep the smirk off her face
~
He watched Broken get a chair and he almost sighed. He looked at Broken as she asked more questions and he nearly rolled his eyes. "Wrong. Savayia didnt just kill our parents. And Autumn in a confusing story that someone a sister with a good relationship that didnt throw it out wouldnt understand." His tone was a dull mocking
~
Qamar/15/Male/Mentions: Willow, Aziz
Qamar stiffened just a little at Aziz's words as he shortly said "Aziz..." and he drug out his words a little, his tone hinting for him to shut up. "What do you want" He glared at Willows smirk, his arms crossed over his chest

Edited at September 11, 2020 06:00 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

River just kept smirking. "Does it have to be a slap? There are so many other ways to get rid of a smirk" He said.

"Too bad" Broken said simply. "You are going to tell me, whether I understand or not." She said, her tone threatening. In the background, Aziz could be heard talking to Qamar and Willow.

"Right!" Aziz remembered. "Broken wants you and Sol to find out about this guy who goes by Viper, he's the one who hired Landon. Just basic research, don't put yourselves in danger." He told Qamar, Willow frowned slightly but didn't say anything as Aziz continued. "So I need you to call Sol so you two can work out the details and such." Aziz finished.

Edited at September 11, 2020 06:08 PM by PoisonedLove
PoisonedLove x CrescentsSeptember 11, 2020 05:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oops hang on lmao. I will edit my last post and add in Qamars piece then my new one.)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us