Wolf Play : Corvus x Haunted hill
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   38 

Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 19, 2023 03:28 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as the man cleaned up. Skylar then got up and went back to the bed. He looked at the officer before getting as comfortable as he could. "Thank you again for the food." Skylar said quietly before shutting his eyes. He would most likely see the man tomorrow as long as he had a shift then. He then quickly opened his eyes and jolted up, "Will you be here tomorrow?" He asked.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 19, 2023 07:04 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"No problem," he says with a smile before starting to walk off with the trash in the plastic bag it had came from. Jake stops and turns towards Skylar to answer his question. "Yeah I'll be back tomorrow," he says, "would you like me to bring something for breakfast? I can if you want."
(Sorry it's short)
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 19, 2023 09:41 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"yeah." Sky said quietly as he lays back down. He watches as the man walks away. He then shut his eyes, trying to fall asleep. After about 30 minutes he fell asleep.
The next morning Skylar woke up quite early. He hopped out of bed and made his way to the cell bars with, of course, his blanket. He then quickly stood up, grabbing his pillow. He brought it to the cell bars and laid down as he waited for the man, slowly drifting in and out of sleep.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 20, 2023 02:41 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
"Alright," Jake answers, "see you in the morning." He then throws the trash away before leaving the building and heading home. Once there he barely got undressed before he collapsed on his bed and went to sleep.
The next morning Jake woke up and ordered some breakfast sandwiches online for him and Skylar along with coffee before getting dressed. Once in his uniform he slipped on his shoes and headed out the door. On the way to the station he stopped and picked up the food and continued on his way. When he arrived he greeted the chief and headed to Skylar's cell. He was surprised to find him sleeping on the floor directly behind the cell bars. Jake quietly sat down and reached his hand in and shook Skylar gently to wake him up.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 20, 2023 03:25 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
A couple of minutes later, Skylar was awoken by being gently shaken. He got up in an almost startled way but tried not to show it after. "Hi." He said shyly as he sat up in a more comfortable position. "Am I going to get pulled out sometime today?" He asked as he pulled the blanket over his body. As his messy hair fell over his face, he brushed some behind his ear but left most of it. He looked at the man through his hair, slightly smiling.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 20, 2023 07:09 PM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He chuckled some as Skylar jumped up as he was awoken. "Hey," he says and pulls Skylar's food from the bag and slides it between the bars. He then thinks for a moment before shrugging at the question. "I'm not sure," Jake answers truthfully, "I would have to ask the chief if you are or not. I'm kind of assigned to be your caretaker for now so if you are then I'll be with you." As he is saying this Jake is unwrapping his breakfast sandwich and takes a bite out of it once he was done talking.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 21, 2023 02:32 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar grabbed the breakfast sandwich and unwrapped it. "Thank you." Sky said before he took a bite out of it. He looked at the cop for a bit before turning his attention to another man who was walking up to him. It wasn't anyone he has seen before, this man was new. Skylar kept eating, but looked around his cell.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 21, 2023 04:41 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
Jake nodded, as he had a mouthful sandwich he had just taken a bite of. He then hears the sound of footsteps approaching and looks up to see one of the other officers walk up. "Oh hey Chuck," he greets the man, "what's up?" "He's not causing you any problems is he," Chuck asks as he glances towards Skylar. "No. Let me guess the chief sent you to check in on me," Jake says and gets a nod from Chuck as an answer before the guy leaves to go do some paperwork.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 21, 2023 09:51 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched the man as the two interacted. He then watched as the one left. Sky then unwrapped his sandwich and took a bite. He brought his knees to his chest, still covering them with the blanket. He then put the sandwich down, covering it back up. "thank you but I'm not that hunrgy" Sky said.
Corvus x Haunted hillOctober 23, 2023 05:25 AM

Haunted Hills

Neutral

Give Award
He turns back to Skylar once Chuck had left and too a bite of his own sandwich again. Jake then watches as Skylar sits his sandwich down and explains that he wasn't hungry. "You sure," he asks, once he had finished his bite of sandwich, "I mean if you feel like it you can keep it in case you do get hungry before lunch. I don't want you to go hungry anyway."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    10    11    12    13    14   ..   38 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us