02:23:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Should I retire her? I need den space
-WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
02:22:57 Hallow, Eve
Good afternoon chat
 Caeruleum
02:21:14 Cae, Blue
Overall Space left in this den: 11 spots for wolves.

i am not fine 😭

but yeah, tempted to go for all dud litters this game year :')
 Amygdala
02:20:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Khaos
Sure thing
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)
 Caeruleum
02:15:48 Cae, Blue
marsh, could not be me with 20 max battle, under 525be wolves LMAO
 Amygdala
02:15:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Should i even ask how many females you have 😅
 Caeruleum
02:14:27 Cae, Blue
bruh 80ish unbred females. i really should size down e.e
 starmutt
02:13:51 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol fair i need to get 5 more xD
 Dragons Blood
02:13:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
went from 0 den spaces to 8
 Port Mafia
02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Savayia, Willow
Her eyes teared up a little and she immediatley wiped them away and she stared at Willow for a second before accepting the hug, feeling a little bit happier
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
She listened to the slam on the counter and she winced when Broken sat down next to her, her ears ringing a little. She stared at Broken in confusion. "Yeah" She said slowly. She wasnt sure if Broken was already drunk or what was about to happen but she figured Broken could trust her so she nodded
(XD YESSSSS)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Broken, Savayia
Willow wrapped her arms around Autumn tightly. "Its alright," She whispered.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia
Broken nodded and turned slightly so her back was facing Savayia. She took a deep breath before sowly pulling the hem on the back of her shirt up. Just enough to see the bottoms of pinkish scars carved deep into her back. Broken's shoulders hunched over and she kept her head low, forcing herself to take deep breathes.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow
She sighed quietly in relief. Well... I am being hugged. Odd. She thought to herself but she actually enjoyed it unlike her sister who freaked out when she tried to give her a hug
She watched Broken with narrowed eyes for a second and then saw what she was showing her and she blinked several times. "What happened?" She asked quietly and reached her hand forward to touch the scars and quickly withdrew her hand again
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow sighed, she hadn't known Autumn for long but still didn't want to see her hurt. She growled at Savayia in her mind before looking back to the younger girl. "We should get to bed" She whispered.
Broken saw the movement of Savayia's hand out of the corner of her eye and nodded is silent permision. "My foster family..." she said slowly, the words sticking in her throat. "used a whip as a form of punishment" Broken finished.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded slowly and pulled back and turned quietly and headed up the stairs and returned to the room, sitting on the edge of the bed with a quiet sigh
Savayia saw her nod and reached her hand back again, tracing one of the scars before taking her hand back again. She narrowed her eyes. "They used a whip?!" She snapped, but it was more like an urgent whisper even though she wanted to shout. She scowled. "What ass holes"
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow followed Autumn up the stairs, though she stopped in the doorway before going to her own room. "Are you ok?" She asked quietly.
Broken stiffened just a little when she felt Savayia's touch, even though she was prepared, touch was not something she was used to, at least not touch like this. She nodded, "Yeah, they were something of an old fashioned family.... and well, coming home at 2 in the morning, completely and utterly hammered at 13 years old wasn't exactly a thing that went unnoticed..... Or unpunished." Broken said quietly. She peaked over her shoulder. Do I scare her? Will she take her sister and run for the hills? Why didn't she leave when she saw me the first time? The scars on my face, the gun at my waist. She knows about the poison in my hands, and the history carved into my back. Who wouldn't run? I wouldn't blame her. Thoughts like these filled her head.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 12:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She looked up at Willow and blinked a few times before nodding. "Yeah im okay. Just a little tired" She said slowly and looked around for a second. "Um.. do you have anything I can wear to bed?" She asked, not aware of the bag of clothes Savayia had
She felt Broken stiffen and she couldnt exactly blame her. She didnt feel pity, more anger. "Well you were 13 and stupid. Doesnt give them the right to touch you in any way" She hissed and her eyes darkened for a second before clearing again. She caught the look on Brokens face as she knew it well. It was the look of someone being assaulted by thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" She asked, not even thinking about what she said for a moment before she did and realized she was prying.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 12:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Yeah I do, they might be a bit big on you though." Willow said before going to her room and opening the bottom drawer in the dresser, pulling out a light blue night time t-shirt and a pair of soft black pajama pants. She took the pile of clothes back to Autumn and set the beside her. "Good night Autumn," She said before going back to her own room.
"Yes well I was weak back then" Broken said sharply after Savayia spoke about Broken's foster family not having any right to touch her. She took a deep breath. "Sorry, that was uncalled for, I just wasn't very.... fond of that time." She apologized. She looked bit her lip for a moment before answering Savayia's question. "I'm just wondering how long till you realize how fucked up I am and run out of my life." Broken said quietly.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 10:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Good night" She called back quietly and stared at the clothes for a minute before going to shut the door and changing. She wasnt sure if she should sleep in here but she shrugged and slippped under the covers anyways and immediatley fell asleep
She shrugged. "Its fine. I would hope you werent very fond of that time" She added and watched Broken bite her lip at her question. Damn it. I asked too many questions!! She thought but was surprised to get an answer. She listened to what Broken had to say and then she put her head between her knees, shaking with quiet laughter. "Im sorry" She apologized for laughing and looked up to stare at her. "You think im going to leave because you have a fucked up life?" She asked and had to put her head between her knees again before gaining control
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 11, 2020 10:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Broken
Willow simply sat on the bed, waiting for her sister.
Broken sighed, though the corner of her mouth still turned slightly upward when Savayia laughed. "A fucked up life had turned me into a fucked up person. For the love of god, Savayia, I am a gang leader!" She paused and took a deep breath. "Every person I have shared even the smallest parts of my past had run for the hills. Why wouldn't you do the same? Why should I expect different?" Broken asked

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us