Wolf Play : PoisonedLove x Crescents
Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....that's less than 200...you're fine lol
 Azrael
02:19:57 Ash, Khaos
Is anyone available to chat for a little while (please)?
 Crescent Nightwalker
02:18:30 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Vulpixies,
Squee!
Show me raptors! Can I see?
 Vulpixles
02:16:45 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Kinda heartbroken no one likes my raptors
 Caeruleum
02:16:11 Cae, Blue
amy, uh-

134 :)
 Caeruleum
02:15:48 Cae, Blue
marsh, could not be me with 20 max battle, under 525be wolves LMAO
 Amygdala
02:15:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Should i even ask how many females you have 😅
 Caeruleum
02:14:27 Cae, Blue
bruh 80ish unbred females. i really should size down e.e
 starmutt
02:13:51 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol fair i need to get 5 more xD
 Dragons Blood
02:13:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
went from 0 den spaces to 8
 Port Mafia
02:13:26 
Marsh
I personally set the trainer to defense moves for training
 Caeruleum
02:13:05 Cae, Blue
use a team of 6 trainees B)
 starmutt
02:12:32 marsh | they/it
how the hell do people train wolves BE wise without having the trainer wolves steal the kill for BE?
 Amygdala
02:10:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Awww she was lovely
 Amygdala
02:10:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Glad you like it XD

Still don't regret giving her a chance. But she better throw mw some decent pups
 Caeruleum
02:09:16 Cae, Blue
my own Paint The Town is long dead and gone :/
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
02:08:13 Cae, Blue
dragons, yeah :/
 Caeruleum
02:07:41 Cae, Blue
amy, ratatatatatata~

actually accurate lmao
 Continental Wolves
02:07:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws? I'll be customizing him tonight
 Dragons Blood
02:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

retire this pup?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Wolverine : +1
Cougar : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   146 

PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 09:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Willow
She nodded slowly. "I guess that makes sense. Like... if they loved us and one of us got hurt.. then they dont want to be hurt more?" She asked, looking at Willow hesitantly. She knew her sister was afraid of loving her but she wasnt 100% sure why at this point
Savayia/Female/16/Fire and Ice/Mentions: Broken
She smirked a little and started stitching the wound and when she was done, she went to her bag, grabbed a pair of scissors, and snipped the extra thread off. She stared at it from all sides to make sure it would hold and then nodded. "Alright. That should be good" She said

Edited at May 10, 2020 09:15 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 09:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Broken
Willow nodded in aggreement. "They just need someone to help them open up, and if thats not us, so be it. I just hope they'll be able to be happy one day." She said.
Broken/Female/16/Poison and Darkness/Mentions: Savayia
Broken nodded, "Thank you" she said again and slowly pushed herself up with her right arm. "Hows the girl?" She asked, still not knowing the child's name.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded and stared thoughtfully. "Maybe since they are so close in personality, they will help each other open up" She said suddenly. "I mean... yeah. If they wont open up to us then maybe!" A little bit of excitement filled her
She shrugged and watched her carefully, looking for hints of pain. "Shes alright I suppose. A little spooked when she woke up but I dont think shes hurt. Her names Autumn by the way" She added
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 09:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Broken
She nodded, becoming a bit happier at the thought. Then an idea popped into her head and she jumped up. "We should spy on them!" She said, her eyes wide with anticipation.
Broken nodded. "Autumn... You must love her very much" she said. It was obvious even though Savayia didn't show it.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 09:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She nodded and giggled quietly. "Imagine the look on their faces if they catch us" She whispered and just grinned at the thought before getting off the bed and poking her head around the corner for a moment
Savayia looked at her sharply. "No. Im watching her until..." She stopped and frowned. She wasnt exactly sure how long she would have her and then she shrugged. "Until someone comes and takes her I guess" she said firmly. "And then she wont be my problem"

Edited at May 10, 2020 09:48 PM by Crescents
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 10:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow/Female/11/Mentions: Autumn, Broken, Savayia
Willow laughed qquietly and moved past Autumn, creeping down the stairs. She sat down on a stair about halfway through and peeked through the railing. Just close enough to see and hear the older girls.
Broken chuckled as she slowly sat up, clenching her fists against the pain. "Listen, I don't know your entire back story, and I only met you, what? A few hours ago. But I know what it feels like to be hurt, especially those who are supposed to love you the most. I mean, it took me 11 years to work up the courage to go save my sister, only to turn around a little while later and kill my best friend." Broken said, her voice genuine and sincere, a rare tone for her as she usually laughed off anything difficult. "I don't believe you really think of her as a problem you need to get rid of, I don't believe you really want someone to come take her. Having said that, both of you are welcome here for as long as you like." Broken added, leaning her head back onto the couch, biting her tongue as a fresh spike a pain shot through her shoulder.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 10:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn followed her and sat on the stair above her, trying not to laugh as she peaked out for a second before backing up to make sure she wasnt seen
The second Broken started bringing up the topic, she shut herself down and just crossed her arms, not really listening. "I never said she was a problem. I just dont need to be the mother of a 9 year old when I dont even know how to be a sister" She said shortly. She had listened to the part about having to shoot her own friend and she wondered about it faintly before shaking it off. "I dont know if we will be here long. We´re intruding in the first place. If Autumn wants to stay then okay then. If she doesnt then okay then" She said dully
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow wached and listened carefully, her happy and light mood quickly dropping.
Broken sighed, Savayia had closed off and denied that she cared for Autumn. Hypocrite, you expect her to open up when you haven't even done it yourself She thought to herself. "You were never intruding, I invited you here, remember." She said and pushed herself off the couch. Broken almost emediately fell back down but forced herself to stay steady. She made her way to the kitchen and, only using her right hand and arm, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass.
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 10:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Autumn/Female/9/Normal/Mentions: Savayia, Broken, Willow
She cringed at the things Savayia said and looked towards Willow, wondering if Broken acted this way around her or if it was just her own sister
She shrugged and leaned back against the couch with a heavy sigh. Dont let them in. She thought to herself sharply and watched Broken struggle and heard her getting whiskey and she frowned
(XD When I wrote *Dont let them in* I nearly started writing the lyrics to the Frozen movie song)
PoisonedLove x CrescentsMay 10, 2020 11:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Willow practically glared at Savayia through the railings before turning to Autumn. She opened her arms to the girl, offering a hug.
Broken picked up the whiskey bottle and poured into her shot glass. She threw the liquid down her throat before slamming the glass back onto the counter mentally preparing herself for what she was about to do. She poured herself another shot and took it with her as she walked back over to Savayia. However, she gulped it down as she sat down next to her. "I can trust you, right?" She asked, hiding the anxiety in her voice.
(Dont let them in, dont let them see, be the good girl you always have to be, conceal, dont feel, dont let them now, XD)

Edited at May 10, 2020 11:15 PM by PoisonedLove

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   146 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us