08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣
 Vulpixles
07:57:07 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Primary Account: 96 Mushrooms
Mushroom Hole: 7700 Mushrooms

I don't know how long I give myself before I blow all of this mush
 Clear Sky
07:56:54 Sky / Blue - she,her
alfi darki, that real nice i wish i had that amount of apples
 MINEOLA
07:56:05 Alfi Darky
Apples: 21
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 561
Mushrooms Saved: 380

Not bad :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Purge x CorpsesJuly 13, 2021 02:58 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are in the roleplay.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 13, 2021 03:00 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion link: Discussion
Purge x CorpsesJuly 13, 2021 08:27 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

The dark sky grew over the horizon, the last rays of sunlight bleeding across the sky in long streaks. Hannah sat on a short ledge, her legs dangling over the side. The small rock in her hand scratched into the crumbling concrete. Since most of the buildings had been destroyed when the whole shit show started. After losing her family, she tended to hold her possessions close to her, carving her initials into the rocks of the buildings they explored, after clearing out the creatures first. Hearing the depressing howls echoing from another building way too close to her, she got up, quickly making her way back into the building, where some of her group were waiting for her. After the first few explorations, they got the idea to just give her her time after they clear a building, taking what they can. Finding clothes usually wasn’t too difficult for her, she could fit into most women’s clothing, men’s clothing being a backup if anything happened. Grabbing her backpack from the ground where she had left it, she swung it over her shoulders, making sure everyone was still here, nobody seemed hurt which was always a good thing. “Let’s get back before it’s too dark”.

The group quickly left the building, keeping to the middle of the road, ensuring they were able to see around them, eliminating any chance of being surprised by anything within the buildings. They hadn’t explored too many of the buildings yet, only the ones that seemed to be in okay condition. Hannah had noticed that the buildings that were more destroyed than the others, tended to usually house more zombies than the others. Why that was, she had no idea. Soon enough, the building came into view, her eyes immediately jumping up to the windows, checking for anything wrong. There didn’t seem to be any issues, there never usually was, the building almost always had people keeping the place secure and safe from creatures. They entered the building, everyone going off to their spots they had claimed. The Leader of their group, Elijah, was sitting among a group of people, chatting quietly. Giving them all a small smile she continued on to her little corner. Most people preferred to stay in small groups within their groups, but she liked to be by a window. Putting her bag down, she grabbed the various cans of food she had managed to find. Food was becoming scarce, and whatever they could find was great. Taking them over to where Elijiah was sitting, she handed them amongst the group, it was their turn to cook anyway. There wasn’t a huge amount of them, about 15 or so. Everyone had their stories, but nobody tended to ask questions, most people were quite private about their lives before the world ended. That’s just how it was nowadays.

Purge x CorpsesJuly 14, 2021 12:37 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson didn't have much else to do. The sky above would become dark and menacing, the sun disappearing and the moon rising as a replacement. The clouds would partially cover the moon at times, in which Grayson would simply ignore it for the sake of handling himself. He crept forwards, keeping himself low to the ground as the creature in front of him grunted. Grayson finally got a slight angle on the thing, in which now he could approach it without being spotted in the peripheral view. Grayson managed to get close enough to just do a quick stealth kill by grabbed the infected, slitting its throat as he slowly went down to the floor, being as quiet as possible.

"Gray," he heard a voice say. He looked in the direction of the voice, looking at the woman. He raised his eyebrows as if to question her, and she glanced to the front of him before looking back over her shoulder. "There's a clutter. On me, yeah?" She asked, and Grayson nodded. "Go for it," he whispered back, moving beside her.

The woman grabbed her pistol, in which Grayson did as well. "Now!" She exclaimed, beginning to shoot towards the infected. Their response were rather loud that echoed throughout the building alongside the gunshots, making Gray's ears ring just a bit more. He shot towards the small clutter, seeing bodies fall, and Gray had quickly backed himself into a corner without realizing it. "Aww, motherfucker," he muttered, seeing some of the other infected running towards his wife, Hannah.

"Go, go, go!" She yelled, beginning to run out of the building. Grayson took a deep breath, trying to find a break between each infected. There was about four left, and only one had followed Hannah. He heard a gunshot echo outside, and Grayson watched as the other three ran outside as well. "Gray, get your ass out here!" Hannah yelled, only to let Gray know that it would be an okay position from behind. Gray held his gun to his side as he managed to get outside. "Get the fuck off of me!"

Two other bodies joined the one, but in front of him, Hannah was pinned to the crumbling concrete that was once a sidewalk, and Grayson quickly took his knife out again. "Get off of her!" He exclaimed, throwing the infected off of his wife, managing to pin the infected down. Grayson sniffled slightly, beginning to stab the infected in the chest repeatedly.

"Gray!" Hannah yelled. "Grayson Wayne!" She yelled once more, and Gray finally stood back up. He wiped his face with a hand, turning towards Hannah.

"Are you bit?" He asked, biting his lower lip as he waited for a response.

"No, no I'm good. Are you?" Hannah returned, looking up at him.

"No, I'm clean," he huffed, looking around for a moment.

"You think we should get back?" Hannah questioned.

Grayson couldn't help but scoff. "Yeah," he chuckled slightly, hearing Hannah do the same.

The pair walked back to a building that was intact than any of the others, causing attraction to this specific building from travelers. Grayson had looked around for a moment, finding himself turn to the sleeping area of the building. He would lay down as Hannah would tell everyone about their patrol, joking and laughing.

Little did Gray know what was about to happen.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 14, 2021 08:13 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah had been chatting quietly with Elijiah and a few others about their recent exploration, discussing what they found, the amount of infected they had come across etc. It was pretty standard procedure for anyone returning from whatever they were doing. They almost always had people coming and going from the building, whether it was for a patrol, searching for resources, just going out to be outside for whatever reason, nobody really paid much attention to who was inside or outside at a given time. Elijah could be strict at times, but he was pretty tolerant with that sort of thing. He trusted them all enough to let them decide what they wanted to do, and when they wanted to do it.

None of them had even glanced up when they heard somebody leaving the building. Although it was less common for somebody to have been leaving when it was already dark outside, they didn’t question it. As long as they were staying safe and doing what they were supposed to, Elijah didn’t really care much. Some thought it was irresponsible, but they weren’t children. They were all old enough to know what was a good idea and what wasn’t. Or most of them did.

Nathan was probably one of the less responsible ones. He did what he wanted and wasn’t one to think about what his actions did, how they affected others. Obviously he wasn’t going to go around boasting about things, but if his actions had a negative effect on somebody else, he didn’t really give it a second thought. When Nathan had heard the talking, laughter echoing through one of the buildings a decent way from his own, he frowned. Obviously there were going to be other survivors of the initial apocalypse, they had already seen proof of that. But knowing where they were, who they were, that was something new. Before he had the chance to think things through, he grabbed a rock, tossing it around the corner of the building he was hiding behind, praising himself when he heard the crack of the rock echo through the streets.

Soon enough, a young woman had exited the building, seemingly looking for the cause of the sound. Nathan grabbed another rocker, tossing it not too far from where he was standing, just around the corner of the building she came from. He smiled to himself, gently steadying his hands on the pistol he carried with him. The young woman had immediately looked towards the sound, walking cautiously over to where it was. She looked down at the rock, frowning, before glancing up, looking around her for a moment. Her eyes landed on Nathan eventually. He stepped away from the concrete wall and towards her. “Who are you?” he asked, holding the weapon steady at her, refusing to look away from her for even a second. He didn’t want her getting any funny ideas.

Before she had responded, he watched her hands reaching down, to where he presumed she was likely reaching for a gun. Without thinking, he instinctively fired two shots, watching her fall. Nathan’s face immediately fell, the loud bangs echoing. There was no way they didn’t hear it, if there was anybody with her. Looking around in slight fear, he saw movement at her building, and ran, trying to get back to his building before anybody had come out. Elijah would likely have known of them, hopefully not on a personal level. He knew if Elijah found out about this, he would seriously have some problems.

Purge x CorpsesJuly 14, 2021 08:48 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson had been tossing and turning in his sleep, feeling the slight comfort of a warm body finally next to him. He felt relaxed and calm, and for a moment, Hannah could see that her husband could be at some sort of internal peace. It seemed as if as long as she was with him, he would be okay. Perhaps it applied to her as well, but she wasn't sure if she would've ever admit that. She ran her lanky fingers through his hair before dozing off into a light slumber.

The talk of others had died down as the building was quite large, and it echoed a lot, so it was obvious when people either began leaving or going to bed. Grayson always tried to ensure everyone was inside before dark as that seemed like a hot time for the creatures who would sometimes roam along the streets at night. Sometimes he would send out patrols earlier in the night for one final check of the secured perimeter for a straggler or two, but not much would really happen. Gray just always ensured that the kids were safe and everyone was at least in the building before ten o'clock. That's it.

Some hours had passed and Gray's eyes fluttered open to an empty space next to him. It would be a replacement for his wife, in which he sat up. He huffed slightly, looking around for a few seconds before realizing that she seemed to be the only one gone. Gray narrowed his gaze before he climbed out of the make-shift bed on the floor, reaching for his jeans which he put on as quickly as possible. Next to him was his pistol, laying on the floor, which he grabbed as well.

Grayson made his way outside, holding his gun low before he had realized he was probably being paranoid. Maybe Hannah just went to go the bathroom, or get some fresh air and he was just looking in the wrong place. Grayson had began his small journey back towards the building, but couldn't help but think that something had happened. How long had she been gone? Was there something wrong? Did something happen to her? Grayson sighed, stopping in his tracks as he turned back around, raising his handgun and approaching the road.

In the near distance he could see the frame of what appeared to be some sort of body. He sighed softly, raising his eyebrows as he began approaching the body. It was rather dark, so he couldn't seem to get a very good look at it. He squinted slightly, bending down. There were two gunshot wounds from recent fire, in which this body was fresh. The woman had her own gun beside her, as if she herself was about to go for it to protect herself.

He looked up, the face looking oddly familiar. He gave a rather confused look, and that's when he knew that he was right - something did happen, and it wasn't good.

"Hannah? Hannah, hey," Grayson said, his eyebrows raising as he felt his eyes welt. Grayson picked her head up, getting a closer look. It was her. Grayson licked his lips as his bottom one began quivering, tears forming in his cloudy eyes. "Baby get up. C'mon," his voice broke slightly as he held her body close to his chest. "Don't do this to me, baby. Don't do this."

His eyes were closed as he began crying, warm tears running down his face and staining his cheeks. Gray's eyes finally showed something other than some protective leader, but rather, a man with feelings. Gray picked her limp body up, managing to head towards Elijah's building, the leader of the other group.

He entered, unaware of what the group was doing, but he didn't care. Tears still rolled down his cheeks, but there was a rather determined look in his eyes. Grayson approached Elijah, gently setting her body down on the nearest table.

"What the fuck did you do?!"
Purge x CorpsesJuly 14, 2021 09:05 PM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

It had been quite some time since one of the men had left, but it wasn’t a reason to be concerned. Most people had decided to go and get some rest, as there wasn’t always a whole lot to be doing during the night. The nighttime was usually one of the most dangerous times to be wandering around outside. With the protection of the darkness, the infected were able to roam about as they pleased, which could cause some issues if somebody managed to get cornered or didn’t have weapons on them, which in turn caused a number of more issues within the group.

Hannah had been sitting on her bundle of blankets, messing around with a deck of cards she had managed to keep with her. They belonged to one of her friends, who had gotten infected, and she didn’t have any choice but to get rid of her. It was a fond memory of hers to have them with her, almost keeping them in her backpack at all times. She had just about decided to finally put them away and get some sleep when she heard voices from another room.

Confused, she had assumed that most people had already gone to sleep, but it wasn’t uncommon for people to wake during the night. Nightmares were pretty common for those who had survived, and everyone had kind of already gotten used to them. Some of the younger ones still struggled with dealing with them, but everyone did their part to help. Well, most people anyway. There were a few who just tried to stay out of everyone’s way, do what they wanted. Those were the kinds that irked Hannah the most. It was selfish and didn’t help anyone. There wasn’t much she could do about it, but she had a smart mouth and definitely didn’t hold back with the venom when somebody was acting like that in front of her.

Hearing the slightly agitated tone, she got up, making her way quietly over to where it was coming from. Looking around the corner of the wall, she saw Elijah still sitting in the chair he had been before, a man she didn’t recognize in front of him. Frowning, her eyes widened in shock when she noticed the clearly deceased body lying on the table between them. She heard Elijah’s voice, “Grayson? What happened?” Hannah stepped into the room, without saying anything, standing against the wall casually.

Stifling a small laugh, she struggled to keep her face straight. “Hmm. That’s a bit of a shame” she muttered quietly, her voice wavering slightly with amusement. “Oh, my bad, did you know her? A mistress, perhaps?” Hannah asked the stranger, unable to keep the smile off her face any longer. She knew it was probably not the best idea to provoke him, he was clearly shaken, but she couldn’t help herself. ‘Either way, could you get her off the table, we eat off there, you know. Not very appetising if you ask me”
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 01:13 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gray's jaw clenched, and behind him were approaching footsteps of his right-hand man, Will. Will looked at Hannah's body, and for a moment, he couldn't help but look at his close friend wide-eyed. He took a moment to scan the room though, feeling a high tension and something that was going to end up being an issue. Gray looked horrible with tear-stained cheeks and red and puffy eyes, his hands shaking with Hannah's blood smeared on them. She had the two gunshot wounds, nothing else, and Will was surprised that nobody really heard the shots. Her corpse was still fresh though, so perhaps Gray did, but he decided it wouldn't be good of him to pry.

Grayson made a fist with his hands, feeling his slightly long fingernails digging into his skin. He still was shaking, feeling himself trembling. He took a deep breath, only too finally look at Elijah. "What the fuck do you mean what happened? My dead wife is sitting on your table!" Grayson exclaimed, causing Will to take a quick step forward to ensure the other man wouldn't lunge at anyone. Grayson had slightly leaned forwards while talking, and Will taking the step was the affect of that.

Cause of affect. That was what was happening. Nobody knew the fucking cause though, and that's what was killing Gray. What was he supposed to do.

"Everybody in my building was sound asleep, and Hannah was right beside me, Eli. I woke up, and she was gone. What did you do?" Grayson demanded. He finally noticed that Will was beside him, who gave him a look of concern. Grayson bit the inside of his lip before he looked up to see a woman standing casually in the room. He looked back at Eli.

It was irrational of him to immediately think that Elijah, a rather respectable and honorable guy would be a part of this. But in the moment, Grayson had no other thoughts but that. He had done something. Something horrible. There had been a peace between the two groups of survivors for a while now, so why now? If there was an issue, and Grayson knew this, Elijah would speak up about it rather than do something like this. Of course, Gray was a tad too heated to think like that right now, which was clouding his judgment and he was no longer thinking straight.

Grayson, still shaking ever so slightly, looked up at the woman rather than Elijah who had spoke. A small laugh emitted from her mouth, and Grayson noticed her slight struggle to keep a straight face. His eyes narrowed, as she continued talking, some amusement lacing her tone. Grayson reached at Will, snatching his switchblade that was tucked away in his back pocket, the one closest to Gray, and he immediately charged at the woman.

"Grayson!" Will yelled, "Get the fuck off of her! This is not how we do things!" He continued, reaching Gray just after he pushed the recently sharpened blade against her throat. Will managed to pull the man back, ripping the blade out of his hand and throwing it on the floor. Grayson breathed heavily, panting, as he felt himself begin to shake more. He looked at Will who was calming him down as much as possible.

"Get your dog on a fuckin' leash Elijah!" Grayson yelled, and Will finally pushed him hard enough to hit the floor. Grayson grunted slightly on impact. "Stay the fuck down, Gray," Will exhaled sharply before turning to the woman.

"Next time, he won't have me here. I suggest what comes out of your mouth." Will approached the woman, slightly getting in her face before backing away after he was done talking. He looked at Elijah.

"You know anything about this?"
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 01:44 AM

Styx

Neutral

Give Award

Hannah had noticed the other man, which she hadn’t seen before. Maybe he had just arrived or she wasn’t paying attention. Either way, not a huge deal. A small smile appeared on her face as she noticed the immediate increase of anger in the room. Obviously she had hit a sore spot. Although, she’d have been surprised if a dead wife wasn’t a sore spot. Glancing at Elijah, she took in the disapproving stare he was giving her. Maybe she was going overboard but that was okay, it was fun.

Elijah hadn’t noticed Hannah entering the room, but as soon as she opened her mouth, he had a feeling this would only make things worse. He had known her for quite some time, a few years, but no matter how hard he tried, he hadn’t been able to stop the words that were inevitably going to come out. He knew she had a sharp tongue, but this situation would have gone a lot smoother if she hadn’t inserted herself into it. Eli, on the other hand, he hadn't seen much of his temper, but he already knew that something like this was bound to bring it out.

Things moved quickly after her comment for Hannah, her eyebrows raised slightly as she felt the cold ting of the blade on her skin. To her surprise, as noticed the other man immediately pulled him back away from her, hearing the blade dropping to the floor. By now, Elijah had jumped out of his chair, holding his hands up, shooting her a glare that only made her smile more. Hannah knew Elijah hated it when she got like this, but in her mind, that was his problem and it didn’t really affect her all that much what he thought, they were still friends.

This had started out just as a little bit of fun, but after his comment about her, it became personal. Her eyes stared at the man on the floor, her nails digging into the palm of her hand. Her smile dropped, unable to tear her eyes away from him. Elijah had noticed this, stepping towards Grayson. Offering a hand, he continued to glare at Hannah. He needed to find a way to fix this situation before it continued to escalate, he knew Hannah would. “Gray, you know I wouldn’t have done this, or let any of my people do this either” he told him.

Hannah scoffed, stepping away from the wall, stepping in front of Elijah. Palming the blade she kept on her. Squatting down next to him on the floor, she let the edge of the blade nick into the side of his torso, smiling sweetly. “Poor little puppy, losing your girlfriend. But I’m sure a smart boy like you will be able to find another boring little bitch eventually. But let me warn you, address me like that again and you’ll find yourself just where she is” She whispered to him, letting her smile sink into a smirk as she spoke.
Purge x CorpsesJuly 15, 2021 02:34 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Grayson sat on the floor, hands clenched alongside his jaw. It was obvious as to how tense he was, seeing his eyes become something of a flame - narrowed and determined. He was going to figure out who did this, and they were going to pay. For now, he thought maybe the woman in the room had done something. It was rather odd how she was making all of these rude comments, right? Only a murderer would do that. Unless Eli was really telling the truth that nobody had done anything, his current thought was the woman, who he continued to eye.

Will was slightly in front of Grayson, ensuring he could push the other man back down on his ass again if he needed. Will looked at the woman then his brown eyes traveled to Eli, in which he took notice of his glares at the girl. He couldn't blame the man, as Will had already done the same quite a few times, but Will stepped towards Eli, leaning into his ear and whispering.

"Get this girl under control before we have another dead body on our hands, yeah?" Will whispered softly, in which only Eli could hear. He leaned away, standing normally with his broad arms crossed over his wide chest. He looked down at Gray who held his head in his left hand, running said hand through his hair in small increments. Will shook his head slightly, raising his eyebrows at the two other people in the room before he watched as Eli went to reach for Gray, offering a hand, until the woman stepped in front of him.

Grayson huffed, looking up and sending a deathly glare towards the woman. He clenched, trying to keep himself as calm as possible before he would end up losing his temper again. He looked towards the body of his dead wife as the woman talked. He muttered a few cuss words under his breath as she would address Hannah as a 'boring little bitch'. There was nothing more infuriating than that moment, feeling the slight nick of the knife kicking in. It wasn't a deep cut, nothing that would harm him or stop him from what he was about to do, but Grayson scoffed slightly.

This girl was too far up her own ass to even realize who she was messing with. He had never met her in his life, no, but this would be a fatal mistake. Grayson sniffed slightly, looking up to Will and mouthing the words 'I'm sorry' before he quickly ripped the blade out of the woman's hands, pushing her onto the ground from her squatting position. Grayson could feel the blood from the nick in his torso beginning to bleed a bit more than expected when he made this quick movement, but he didn't care.

Grayson had managed to pin her down before taking the blade and thrusting it into her left shoulder. It didn't go as deep as he had hoped, but he knew it would go deep enough. Just before he was about to pull it out and repeat the same action, Will had yelled something to get his attention before ripping him off of the smaller woman below him. "Goddammit it Gray!" He exclaimed. Will was standing in front of Gray and his back was turned to Eli and the woman, in which he pushed Gray back again, making him stumble slightly.

Grayson chuckled slightly, wiping his face with a slightly cuffed hand and smearing some of the barely dried blood on his face. Will frowned slightly, shaking his head. "We gotta get back," he suggested. More or less it was a demand, but what respect would he have if he were to say it in a more demanding tone?

"I am not fuckin' going back until this bitch is dead or I figure out who did it. And right now, my eye is on that motherfucker over there," he said, pointing towards Hannah as he spoke.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us