Wolf Play : Star x Zera
Chatbox
 || Enlighten purple
08:36:01 
hi still new, how do I get my packs happiness up?
 Saint
08:27:41 
amor im very glad to hear than and im hatin gmy dyslexia lmao
 Ámor
08:27:15 On haitus
@Saint
... no! My family didnt die
 Saint
08:24:46 
amor
my dyslexia though tthat said family members...
 Ámor
08:23:33 On haitus
All 5 of my familiars died at once now my den is really empty xD
 Saint
08:19:44 
ohh ok! i have like 6 bald eagle feather and i only explore jungle in winter
 starmutt
08:18:51 marsh | they/it
bald eagle feather value increases around FMC time lol it fluctuates a lot more than toucan i think
 BuggyOs
08:18:13 I eat bugs 𓆣
Saint
It would depend on the worth to the person you're trading it to. I say yes though
 Saint
08:17:08 
are bald eagle feathers worth more or less than toucan feathers? would it be an even trsade?
 Rogue Wildfires
08:14:19 Mac and Cheese
Inej yelps when a turtle snaps at them for poking it around.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Inej! You're supposed to be an assassin!
 Amygdala
08:14:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:13:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
What size should my 'canvas' for digital art be? I plan on making some premades for an auction
 Rogue Wildfires
08:13:29 Mac and Cheese
 Amygdala
08:12:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Buggy
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:11:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
Amy
now 5!
 Amygdala
08:11:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Only 6 pawsies to go
-WP Click-
 fred
08:06:55 
Dragons Blood
 Saint
08:04:41 
fsh
 Rogue Wildfires
08:03:23 Mac and Cheese
Fish
-Click-
 fred
08:03:23 
Dragon's Blood i am a friend of spider

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Komodo Dragon : -4
Cougar : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Star x ZeraJuly 28, 2024 06:15 AM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex watched Nolian go towards the ocean. The water seems to have glittery effect on the medallion. Something happened. It felt like a tingle in the air. Then the beach changed. Recover the sand went for a yellowish pale to a pale-ish yellow. Nolian was still there. But his clothes had changed. What is that? A toga? What am I wearing? somehow, this new beach tfeels more familiar. Because it's sparkling with Greek and Roman energy. With a little egyptian.
Star x ZeraJuly 28, 2024 01:27 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

// OOC: Please don't try and tell me what my character is wearing. I will say when things have changed, just trust me on that.

Contrary to his initial belief that he had just been slightly blinded by the glint of the medallion in his eyes, as Nolian stumbled back, he felt his heart skip a couple beats in his chest. The air felt... a lot more open. It wasn't the same beach back in Florida at all, no. The air felt cooler, the breeze from the ocean felt colder, and the smell was far less tropical than before.

He stood there for a long quiet moment, trying to debate and determine what had just happened. His faded blue eyes skimmed over toward the other demigod--surprised that she was still there as well.

Finally, after chewing on his lip, he lowered his hand. There weren't anymore people. His equipment was gone. Who knew where it had gone?

The sand was coarse under his feet with rocks at the edge of the beach and pale grass that rippled in the breeze.

''... what just happened?" Nolian finally asked.

Star x ZeraJuly 31, 2024 08:46 AM

Stargazer

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex looks around. Damp grass what's her toes. Her metal detector is gone. All that's left on the beach that you can recognize is the person she came here with.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"That's a good question."she answers.

where are we? When are we? And we're probably at the same time. But where? How are you at home? She ask herself.

(Italics are her thoughts. They're not said out loud.)

Star x ZeraAugust 2, 2024 05:51 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

That was all she said. No musing, no answers, no nothing just confirming that he had asked a good question. Nolian looked down at the medallion in his hand with a deep frown etched in his expression. Whatever had happened, he wasn't entirely sure he felt solid about it.

Something still felt off about the air. It felt similar--a tinge of Greek. Foreign, something he didn't recognize immediately and familiar, Roman.

That didn't make any sense to him at all. Why...?

Or what?

He figured he'd keep his mouth shut since no one knew what had happened and instead, shifted to his winged form. The dazzling feathers stretched outward, reaching for the sky before settling at his back again.

If anything, he'd figure out where they were through the sky.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us