Hey goldie!
 Golden Meadows
06:32:29 Ollie, Gold
Finished another artfight attack :)
-Click-
 _Moonshadow_
06:27:33 Moon
-WP Click-
looking for a long term 1x1 roleplay partner!
 MidnightXHunters
06:27:18 Echo
My dog likes peanutbutter
 Sateda
06:27:15 
People will joke about anything these days. We're all so desensitized :|
 TheFlyingKitten
06:26:52 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Kat

My joke flopped. :')
But I'll keep that in mind, lol.
 MidnightXHunters
06:26:15 Echo
But and the media making jokes about it!, this election started off with a bang, like bru! He just got shot at! That's a joke you make after a few years later
 ScardeyKat
06:25:16 Kat ?
TheFlyingKitten
I like whatever genre songs like Notion is
 TheFlyingKitten
06:23:47 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Kat

Ya like jazz?
 ScardeyKat
06:22:42 Kat ?
Sateda
I used to hate it but now I wake up at 6 am every morning and make it with an expresso maker. I want to go a step further and grind my own beans, but I don't have a bean grinder or can find beans I like that aren't already crushed
 MidnightXHunters
06:22:01 Echo
Clear the table, get people who will keep their mouths shut and do their job!
 TheFlyingKitten
06:21:44 Petri Dish/Sorceress
*In terms of school politics. They're more mature choosing class presidents that adults are at choosing actual presidents.
 Honey
06:21:21 she/her
now for the other one to drop out 🙏
 TheFlyingKitten
06:21:03 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Politics are dumb in my genuine opinion. I've seen middle and high school politics that turn out better than real world politics. You see someone try to use propaganda and they're suddenly hated and socially shunned.
 Dark Hunters
06:21:02 Roo
how do you use the play button on a wolfs page ?
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Jack
Congrats!!
 Salom_
06:20:17 Sal, Salmon
Kat
Me too. I want to get a couple of sheep + mini cows too though :)
 Sateda
06:19:27 
Kat-
Amen to that, except I don't like coffee. But I'll drink it if I get to have a house in the woods xD
 Jack-A-Boo
06:19:23 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Pack Vs Pack Wins: 101

finally made it to 101 wins :)
 MidnightXHunters
06:19:05 Echo
My opinions about Biden would probably get me banned. So im not going to go deep(I know politics aren't against thenrules, but I have harsh words)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +4
Black Bear : -3
Arctic Fox : +1
    Fall Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 13, 2024 04:39 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

"You don't know her plans!" Pritchard retorted as she seethed, their blades crossing. "Neither do I, but she's a more than fair captain, and woman of honor." He understood the anger and fear Marina must be feeling, and he knew she was valid in every word. However, he would not tolerate slander of Conwell, feeling a strong familial bond with the Captain of the Black Dahlia. Marina's sword clattered to the ground, echoing in the stone alleyway.

As he pulled the gun, she thankfully froze, giving him some sort of relief. Hopefully this meant he wouldn't need to pull the trigger. Her dare seethed from her lips, her anger more than evident. He stared her down for a moment or two, his grip on the gun tightening. After several moments of silence, she let her dagger fall, clinking on the stone ground. Pritchard slipped his gun back into his holster, bending to pick up her sword off the ground and lightly stepping onto her dagger, preventing her from grabbing it right away when his weapons were put away. "If she's let you live this long, I'm sure she doesn't intend on killing you." He said after a moment. He let the silence grow between them, finally picking her dagger up off the ground and slipping it into one of his own pockets. He flipped her sword, offering it back to her in a gesture of kindess and trust.

"Come on," He said, his voice soft and patient. "Let's find you some water and a place to clean up." The cut she'd sliced on his arm was still bleeding, stinging slightly from the salt of his sweat. Unbeknowst to both of them, Conwell stood watching, lifting her chin in a satisfied manner before quiely turning away. She'd seen what she needed to see, heard what she needed to hear. She trusted Pritchard to deal with whatever may follow, for he hadn't taken her life when he could have. She was also pleased with Marina, impressed by her resilience and determination to live, regardless of whatever she faced ahead of her. In a sense, the princess was not wrong. Conwell did want to use her to her advantage, but not in the way she probably thought. It was a smart play to turn an enemy into a friend. Better to have a member of the Kingdom amongst the crew. Perhaps it would bode well. She had no interest in killing the royal family or storming the kingdom for revenge of her husband. She did however, want to make some sort of peace with them. What better way to do so than to have the princess on their side?

"There's a motel not too far from here," Judas said, walking in step with Marina. It's small and not the best, but there's a bath and good food." He walked her through the crowded and dimly lit streets, music still playing boisterously from the pubs and people staggering drunk out into the streets, dancing and laughing, some fighting. He could spot of a few their crew members amongst the crowd, still having a jolly time.

It wasn't long before he approached the small motel, walking her in. "Two baths and two meals," He told the man at the desk, dropping several coins into his hand. The clerk nodded, leading them back into a narrow hall with two separate rooms labled as bath houses. Pritchard let her go into one before walking into the other, quickly washing his body free of the sweat, dirt, grime and blood. He had finished before her, waiting outside the door for her until she emerged. He tossed his head silently for her to follow, walking out to a table and taking a seat. The food was brought to them quickly, cooked pork chops with various vegetables and two drinks.

Edited at July 13, 2024 04:41 PM by Caribou Creek
Moonshadow x Caribou CreekJuly 13, 2024 06:37 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award

Marina didn’t say anything as Judas retracted his gun and retrieved his weapons, grabbing her sword as well. He kept a boot on the blade of her dagger. She didn’t respond to his words, not having enough energy to argue. She watched her dagger disappear into one of his pockets before he offered the sword to her. She took it cautiously, not knowing what to expect. She nearly took out his eyeball, but he still gives her blade back. She didn’t think she would ever figure this man out.

Marina didn’t speak but didn’t protest as he started walking, looking for a place to eat and wash up. She didn’t regret what she tried to do, but fatigue was having an influence on her emotions. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she beheld Conwell waiting around the corner. She was sure her head was about to he severed from her body, but the captain only turned and walked away. Pirates were such odd creatures. If her father was in Conwell’s place, she would have been dead before her boots ever touched the ship.

She gave the slightest of nods as Judas described the motel. She didn’t care about the quality as long as she got the salt and grime rinsed off of her. She would have to find another time to wash her clothes, but she was thankful to at least wash herself.

The streets were still crowded with people despite the hour, lights that she hadn’t noticed before were strung up above them, casting a warm yellow glow in the streets. People laughed and yelled, the smell of alcohol pungent in the air. Music even played in some areas. She had to admit, if she were here under different circumstances, this place would be fun.

Marina walked into the small motel. It wasn’t much, but it was enough. She didn’t hesitate as she was led down a narrow hallway, slipping into one of the bathing chambers. She wasted no time bathing. She finished quicker than normal, the small space of the chamber making her slightly uncomfortable, especially with her lack of weapons. Luckily there was one window in the chamber, although a wall was in front of it to allow for privacy. She hung her clothes there to dry. Even if she couldn’t wash them, it would be nice if they weren’t sweat-soaked. Marina dressed quickly when she was finished, squeezing the water out of her long hair.

She exited the bathing chamber, the air in the hallway much cooler. She followed Judas as he sat down at a table. Their food was delivered quickly, and to her surprise, it looked delicious. She picked up her fork and dug in, careful to not eat to fast. She had a problem with eating to quickly as a child, which most of the time resulted in her throwing it all up later. That habit was swiftly trained out of her. For a while the only sound was their silverware scrapping on the plates and the very faint dripping of her hair.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us