Wolf Play : Needs a Name Wolf RP || Open
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 01:54 AM

Mordy

Neutral

Give Award

Amor :: 6 :: Band :: M- Sierra, Czar, Aether, and Sirius

Amor, clearly offended at such a creature threatening her while invading her space, stood her full height as her teeth began to slightly show, "A pathetic creature like you could only ever dream of ever killing me. There's a reason why you'll never rise up to the top. I'll put you six feet further down the chain if you threaten me again." Her voice turned cold as she lowered her tone. Sierra was getting on her nerves fast. Knowing she about to send the she-wolf to see her ancestors, Amor returned to her split bone. The black wolf rolled her eyes when Sierra turned around and agreed with her.

Weren't you the one just seconds ago telling us to attack the pack right now? Hypocrite. You can no idea what you're doing and you're going to bring others down with your mindless planning.

Amor just slightly froze when Mateo's name came out of Czar's mouth.

He's there? After all this time that bastard ran away to a pack led by a pup?! How dare he leave me to Father's wrath for that pathetic pack? I swear to god I'll tear his flesh from his bones as he breathes! I'll break every one of his legs and throw him into the river!!

The black wolf left out a chuckle as a small smile grew on her lips, "Your connection is clearly unreliable. I killed off the rest of my littermates. And Amor is a pretty common name. At least where I'm from it was. I have no living kin."

Or at least I won't have any living kin soon.

Her ears turned to the sounds of rustling as something quickly moved about. The green within her eyes seemed to glow brighter as she tried to spot whatever moved. However, Sierra solved that case. Her ears went back as her teeth, this time fully, bared as Sierra tried to apologize.

"Sierra!! If you don't solve this situation I will personally top off your limbless body with a bloody bow of your organs and send it to the pack as a welcoming gift!!!" Her hackles and tail rose high. She only seemed to calm down as Sierra scampered away to catch the spy.

This wolf is about to give me an aneurysm.

It wasn't long before Sierra came back. This time, with a guest. Amor stood alert as the other she-wolf tried to get information out of the male. Unsurprisingly, the male overpowered Sierra. How pathetic.

With a sigh Amor began walking toward the pair, ignoring the male's warning. "So you're telling me that you can save me the trouble of getting rid of the dead weight and give us a chance to kill you here? Don't tempt me dear! Really, you'll be doing us a favor by killing her. We don't need anyone that can be easily beat by someone like you. I would say you can even bring her corpse back as a trophy for your alpha. Sadly, I'm afraid you won't be leaving here alive either." Amor stood her ground right behind the circle Czar was doing around the stranger. More movement was spotted from behind the male. Someone else was joining in. Thankfully, it was only Aether and Sirius returning home. they didn't need any more of the pack members to interfer "Ah, there you two are. Sorry about all the commotion. Just Sierra forcing her end to come sooner as usual."

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 02:28 AM

Mordy

Neutral

Give Award

Camilla :: 3 :: Omega :: M- Storm, Sierra, Kappa, Larkspur

The young wolf was practicing her pounces when she noticed Kappa leaving the main area of the territory. Camilla cocked her head to the side in confusion, but didn't dig her nose in someone else's business. Tired of moving about, Camilla decided to clean out the nearby dens for the rest of the pack to come back to.

She had just finished the last den when Storm came walking back into the camp, quickly settling down and fall into a slumber. It was tempting to see how the wound was feeling, but she thought it wasn't a good idea to bother him. Camilla is well aware how most of her pack mates can be easily annoyed by her. It wasn't easy for her to know when to stop.

As she was brushing up the outside of the den, a random wolf had caught her eye. Just before she was able to shout to Storm, the stranger quickly jumped him. Seeing how easily the unknown wolf could kill her, Camilla ran inside as she watched in terror as Storm tried to squirm away with no success. The omega waited for a few seconds more after Storm was dragged away when Camilla ran off to find Larkspur.

When the Alpha was in sight, Camilla almost tripped over her own paws as she tried to stop herself. "Larkspur!" She called out. "It's Storm! He's in trouble! He-he was was just resting when he came back from who knows where and this female came out of nowhere a-a-and she dragged him out in the woods!! I know I should've stopped her, but she looked stronger than I was and I was really scared and just hid like a coward! I didn't know what else to do since I didn't want to go after them by myself so I came straight to you!" Camilla's words came pouring out like a water fall while she tried to take in air at the same time. As she rapidly spoke, she paced back and forth in a panic.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 06:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
Sierra-7 years-Band
-
Storm still had his jaws locked on Sierra's neck as she tryed to squirm free. "You can't help her." He said to the band. "Unless you want her dead."
While he wasn't paying attention, she bit his leg so he let go of her. He yelped and dropped her and she jumped on his back, pinning him again. "Do I kill him?" She asked the band looking at Czar. She put her fangs on Storm's neck and he growled. "You cant hurt me. Cause if you do ill call the pack."
He was still growling at Sierra as she put her paw on his neck and let go with her jaw. He kicked her off him with his back legs and stood up snarling. He tryed to run but she jumped in his way before he could get away. He snarled and leaped at Sierra, pinning her. Like she's a piece of prey, he bit her neck and threw her. She yelped and layed on the floor for a little bit and then she stood up using her front paws to trip Storm and she pinned him again and bit his neck hard but not hard enough to kill. He snarled as Sierra pushed him to the floor, still biting his neck. She got off him and he just layed on the floor helplessly. "Just end me already.." Storm panted with his eyes half open. "See? I'm not weak. He's bigger than me, I still beat him." Sierra looked at the Band and looked back at Storm, who was still laying on the floor.

Edited at October 8, 2021 09:10 AM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 10:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight woke up in an uncorfortable heap. Untangling herself she sit's back carefully, swaying. She was dizzy and traumatised from the event's that unfolded. Am i dead? Was that wolf God? Is this Heaven? Midnight stood uncertaintly, looking around. Where's the angel's, the dead and friend's? My sister's and brother's? The prey bounding across the valley, the river of light? The winged wolves, flying high above? The day's that never end, the family that was lost? She thought, as she remebered the story of God and Heaven. She whimpered. Surely it's just a late greeting? They'll come get me soon, bring me to Heaven and God?
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 11:20 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
.`* ying *`.
.male pack member.
.mentions: larkspur (thoughts).
ying yawned. he had just awoken.
he jumped up, sneezing. as he sneezed, a wave of shedded fur bounced off of him and into the nearest nests. he glanced ruefully at the fur, which was now scattered everywhere, mainly in his nest.
he grunted, forcing himself to his paws, and gave himself a shake. more fur fluttered off in shy whisps. the massive wolf padded out of the den.
he narrowed his eyes. he had heard something.. a yell, perhaps? a call that had awakened him?
he had heard a bark.. hyeanas? oh well. just some wolf startled by a dream.
the fat wolf plodded to the edge of camp, still dumbed and foggy from sleep. he could barely hear anything unless he tried. he flopped down at the edge of camp, in a nice, sunny spot, and stretched.
ying yawned. the sun warmed his fluffy grey-white pelt. he let it flow through it.
he heard another yelp, but gently flopped his ears forward. probably just a small argument out in the woods.
he smacked his lips, twisting to allow his body to soak up more of the precious sunlight. it was cold. fall was on the way.
ying sighed.
why was it cold? he loathed winter.. he had only lived through a few, but he hated the snow. he was always hungry during winter, and he didn't like it. of course, the thick, fluffy fur always kept him warmer than his packmates, but still.. no point in being warm if your always hungry.
ying sighed.
his thoughts were soft and useless, gentle and unfrightening. a mind reader could go insane listening to his thoughts for even a mere hour.
no matter what, ying's thoughts almost always spun back to either food, sleep, or...
larkspur.
a sigh left the big wolf's jaws, a relaxed, comforted, goofy grin of a look painted across his face.
larkspur, his fantasy.
he had always been crushing, as were many of the young, eager bucks. but..
he sighed again, more of a hurt look now.
larkspur would never look at this fluffy, fat wolf and think, "yes, thats my mate. thats the new alpha.."
he sighed for the third time. the sun suddenly didnt seem so warm.
he let his body shift to a more comfortable position.
he let himself laze in the sun.
might as well be warm while he had the chance.

Edited at October 8, 2021 11:21 AM by Jschlatt
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 12:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Myra- 1.5 yrs- Female- Loner- M: Band

Myra sniffed around the new area. The gray and brown female caught the scent of multiple wolves and lowered her ears a bit. *Huh? More wolves?* She tilted her head as he heard voices, telling her she was growing closer. *I wonder if they want to be friends!* The female knew she would look weak, being as young as what she was, but she could already hunt, well, at least slower rabbits. Myra was willing to learn as well with whatever she needed to, especially since her mother forced her to leave. Her hazel eyes looked around as she wondered if they would accept her for being so young. *Only one way to find out* she thought as she sat down, giving a small howl from her spot. She wasnt hiding, but she wasnt close enough to hear any words, or know where the wolves were.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 01:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
-
Sierra looked away from Storm. "We need to get going now." She said to the band. She started trying to get the Band to leave the pack territory. "Oh wait, maybe we should take this wolf with us so he doesn't tell the Pack where we live and stuff." She looked over at Storm, who was still laying on the floor, and glared at him. He snarled at the Band. "I'm warning you, I will call the Pack."

Edited at October 8, 2021 01:26 PM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 01:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
-
Oops it double posted..

Edited at October 8, 2021 01:25 PM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight waited patiently. She cried and shouted, prayed and hoped. She wouldnt move, not until she knew where she was. He curl's up with a sigh, dreaming vividly of the hyena's, though this time she were stronger, not as young. God? Are you listening? She cried in her dream. Please tell me where I am! She shouted, padding through thicket's and bushes. She sat down, with a sigh. Midnight, it is I, the one you call God. I go by many name's. You asked where you were, but I cannot answer more then the following: When the night fall's and the wolves curl up, curl beside them and all will be answered. He said. What do you mean. She cried, but he was already gone. Midnight sigh's in her dream. Waking, she watches the sun, 3 more hour's till nightfall. She thought, laying her head on her paw's.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 03:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Larkspur || 3 || Alpha || M: Camilla, Storm (Ind), Pack

Larkspur's ears pricked at the sound of frantic pawsteps. She turned and stepped back in time to avoid being plowed over by Camilla. Were it another time, the female would have bared her teeth or emitted a growl, but the haphazardness of the omega paused her actions. Something was wrong.

Immediately, she was bombarded with information. Storm had been ambushed? Why Storm, specifically? The more Camilla talked, the further furrowed Larkspur's brows became. She suspected the same wolf who had attacked the male in the first place was probably the culprit; how had the foreigner gotten in, though? The alpha made a mental note to check the borders for any areas easily entered that she did not already know about. They'd have to patrol more frequently.

"Camilla," she finally said, pushing her muzzle into the other wolf. "It's fine. I'd rather you not be injured; had you attacked, I might have had two injured wolves on my paws, and the female might have gotten away regardless. You chose wisely; don't beat yourself up over it."

She pursed her lips briefly, surveying those still in the camp. Releasing a loud bark to grab their attention, she called, "I need a wolf to track the patrol party and get them back here."

Larkspur would lead the patrol to track Storm's trail; hopefully, they'd find the dark male before something else did.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us