Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*
 Sanania
01:36:07 San, Sangria
BJake

chili pepper

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   20 

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 03:16 PM

Mordy

Neutral

Give Award
Amor :: 6 :: Band :: M- Sierra, Sylphrena, Czar, Cairo

"Do I have anything to add? Besides the fact that attacking now would be one of your stupidest decisions ever made?" The innocent bone Amor was chewing on was now broken in half when Czar had the nerve to address her. "We have little to no information about how they fight or how strong they are. Attacking a whole pack isn't something that can be just planned in a few minutes. As already stated, our numbers is nothing compared to theirs. Even with no alpha male, we can't risk underestimating them. Sure, the wolf Sierra stupidly attack could alert the rest of them, but they may see the attack as some loner that crossed paths with each other. Their guard may be up for the next few days, but they'll calm down if nothing happens to them. We'd just have to pull back to avoid any unecessary fighting. Unless Sierra had told the wolf about the rest of us and our location, that plan may be difficult to do." Amor had gotten up to stretch out her legs. Another set of Czar's stopped her mid-stretch. "What makes you think I was part of that pack? What gave you that impression?" Amor scoffed at him. Her family pack was the only pack she was ever in. Even then, she wasn't in it long. After her brother left, she too also left her family in the dust when she was about a year old. The Band is practically her whole life.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 03:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
-
-
"They dont know our location. I never told him that." Sierra said. "And don't call me stupid unless you want your throat ripped out." She snarled in Amor's face.
"And also Amor is right, it would be stupid of us to run out in the middle of lets say eleven wolves and think we'll win." She clawed the ground.
"We would get crushed. But I have an idea. We should do it one by one and take a couple down, maybe take the pups. After that in a couple of days push the loose rocks and was talking about before, onto their camp. Then we could attack maybe."
Sierra layed down and flicked a fly off her ear. She looked at Czar. "Maybe that would work?"

Edited at October 6, 2021 03:38 PM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna- Sub female- M: Mushroom

Luna looked over when an older female mentioned watching Amara. A sigh of relief escaped her as she smiled. "Thank you. I appreciate the help" she said as Amara piped in. "I can help you go to the stream" the pup said happily, making Luna chuckle slightly. "One day when you arent a pup anymore, you can, but for now, you listen to Mushroom, and be on your best behavior" Luna replied to Amara before she nuzzled the young pup. Luna looked back at Mushroom with a smile. "I will make sure to catch something extra for you as a thank you" the pure white female said.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 08:16 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Char—3--Subordinate--M: Fox, Kyrie, Kalypso, Midnight

The hunter’s destination was past the stream in the woods and to a large meadow that stretched for miles. Char stepped into the clear stream and flicked his ears irritably when Fox splashed in, spraying them all and caused all fish to swim away. Good thing we weren’t trying to fish. Char thought while glaring at the red wolf who didn’t notice his ugly expression. After a short swim, he pulled himself from the cool stream and his wet, black fur clung to his sides and dripped down below his belly. The water made his fur feel unnatural and heavy. He shook out his fur to dry himself and when he did his fur stood out on all ends so that he looked like a stuffed porcupine. He was aware of how he appeared and turned around to glare at Fox to hush her snickering (which she didn’t). He knew that neither Kyrie or Kalypso would make fun of him, it wasn’t their nature.

Past the stream was more forest that slowly cleared into meadow. On the eastern side of the forest there lived a small pack of hyenas and an ugly lot they were. That summer a humans had abandoned them there. The wolves didn’t really mind them as they knew that the winter would kill them all off. Until then, they made sure that they stayed in their small section of the forest.

Char looked around the dark wood with sharp eyes. He had never seen a hyena before and didn’t want to. He was nervous of the unknown creature whose laugh could skin the bark off a tree. This last statement was according to pack-mate who had wandered around that part of the forest. In his imagination he could hear their sickening cries. He perked up his ears in case it wasn’t in his head. His brain was busy so he couldn’t tell.

“I’m going to run ahead some.” Char spoke plainly. He didn’t want to mention that running cleared his head or that he was anxious about hyenas. “I won’t be far.” And with that he quickened his pace without a response from his superior.

The wind felt cool on his face as he speeded up. He swerved around trees and dove beneath brush—snagging tufts of his fur on branches. His mind cleared and the psychopathic laughter in his imagination was wiped out like a chalk board. His nose soaked in the pine and the rich earth, his steps were light and his legs were a blur. And then his nose picked up a scent. It was foreign and odd. A new scent that reminded him of dust. Hyena. It could only be them. He had lived all of his life around these woods and never smelled something like it before. It can only possibly be Hyena. Then he picked up another scent. Fear. Char realized. He slowed himself to a stop. I should return to the hunting party. Then he heard the whining and soft cries of a wolf, but specifically a wolf pup.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Storm-4 years- Subdornate
-
-
Storm woke up from another nap and looked at his shoulder. It looks better. He thought and stood up.
He looked around to see if the patrol was back and he saw barely any wolves in the camp. Good. He thought and snuck out. He quietly walked out of the territory and dashed the way he always saw Sierra went when she left.
I want to see this "band" thing she was talking about. He thought as he walked. He heard the sqeak of a rabbit being hunted and he looked over there and saw. Sierra! He wanted to jump out there and attack her for what she did, but he stayed still. Once she walked away with the rabbit in her jaws, he followed behind quietly and stealthily. And he saw more wolves, lots more. "Hey guys I wanted to hunt for you." He heard Sierra say after she dropped the rabbits. Looks like their discussing something. He backed away accidently breaking a twig. He froze for a second and then dashed away not caring about stealth, he had to get away. Rustling bushes and breaking branches, he dashed out of their territory and kept running even when he wasn't in their territory. He reached the Pack's territory and dashed into the home but as he got close to camp, he stopped to catch his breath and calmly walk in. He plopped down under the shade again and layed there.

Edited at October 6, 2021 08:58 PM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
-
-
Sierra's ears shot up at the sound of twigs breaking.
"What was that?" She said and whipped her head around. She dashed after the sound and reached the edge of the territory and stopped. It's not a good idea. She thought and turned around. She walked back into the Band's home and sat back down in her spot.
"I heard someone." Sierra said to Czar and looked at the floor.
"It's only my fault, it was probably a wolf from the Pack spying on us."
She layed down and closed her eyes. "It's my fault they know where we live now..."
She sighed. And opened her eyes. "I'm sorry.." She closed her eyes again.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 09:14 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Czar || 4 || Band || M: Amor, Autumn (referenced), Sierra

Czar’s eyes glint with arrogance at Amor’s words. “I had connections to that pack once. There was a wolf there, Mateo I believe was his name, that often spoke of ‘his sister’ Amor,” the male pauses to shrug, “I just assumed that you were from there, considering you had family within it.”

Czar turns away from the female, shaking his pelt, and standing to his full height. He yawns, showing off his sharp, flashing canines. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I will be looking for that old connection of mine. Follow me if you so please.”

The arrogant male pauses in his departure as Sierra barges into camp. At her words, he snarls and rushes at her, snapping at the she-wolf but restraining his urge to do any true harm. “You did what?!”

The male snarls before lunging past her, caring more for the fleeing wolf than the she-wolf. Besides, they now needed all the wolves they could get after her mistake. I’ll deal with Sierra later. For now…

“Do not let that wolf get away!”

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 09:32 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mushroom || 7 || Elder || M: Luna, Amara, Fang (Referenced)

“Thank you, dears. Oh, and tell that brother of yours to watch his tongue. I may be old, but I will gladly snap some sense into him.” Mushroom grins, looking in the direction which she heard the female speak from. Her milky white pupils shine with mirth.

Excitement pricked at her old bones. It had been a while since she had last taken care of a pup. She had always enjoyed doing so, but with a lack of pups in recent years and her age, she rarely got the chance to.

“Now, Amara, was it? What would you like to do?” The older female sits up, staring at the ground before her feet. The she-wolf sniffs the air as she waits for a response. The scent of blood fills her nostrils. Her eyebrows furrow, focusing on the smell. It was in the center of the camp. She overheard that a wolf was injured earlier, but….

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
-
"Czar it was already back to the Pack when I was halfway there. I'm not as fast as you might think." Sierra said growling at him. Im tired of his bossiness. She growled and ran quickly because of her small size she was a little bit faster than a normal wolf. She bolted out of the territory and went to the packs territory. She reached the territory border and walked quietly into the camp. I think I know who was spying. Sierra spotted the familiar black pelt a creeped over to it. He was sleeping so she jumped on him and pinned him and dragged him out of the camp with her jaws on his snout.
She heard him try to yelp but it was muffled cause she had his mouth forced shut. She dragged him slowly out of the Pack's territory and pinned him to the floor growling in his face. "Now tell me. Why were you spying on us ,Storm?" She growled in his face.
"I-I Ow!" Storm yelped when she clawed his face. "Tell me!" She snarled opening her jaws. "I had to get information for my pack!" He snarled and bit her neck throwing her off. She yelped. Again? Why are we always fighting? Sierra snarled and leaped at him, trying to pin him again. He just threw her again and grabbed her by the neck pinning her. "Get off!" Sierra snarled but he just bit harder on her neck. Storm looked up at the Band. "One move and she's dead." He said with his fangs on her neck.

Edited at October 6, 2021 09:48 PM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 6, 2021 10:05 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kappa—3—Omega—M: Camilla, Ying, Char, Kyrie

Camilla’s an idiot. Who’d willingly want to be at the bottom of the food chain? Kappa snorted as the dark grey she-wolf walked away. The first chance I get I’ll rise. She smiled sickly at herself for this thought. She knew she’d never become anything more than an omega. But that doesn’t mean I have to restrict myself to that simple mindset. She looked around and trotted (well, the best she could trot) towards the nearest wolf. It was, comparing to her, a massive, hairy creature that was barely recognizable as a wolf.

“I’m leaving camp to get moss for the nursing mothers.” She told him, but wasn’t too sure if he was listening.

She didn’t know for certain if the mothers needed more water, but she wanted an excuse to leave camp. She then walked away from the large fluff ball before he could respond. She darted out of camp and into the forest where the closest water-source was. As she walked by she noticed the hunters ahead of her. They must be heading to the stream also. She easily recognized her brother amongst the four-wolf party. He was the smallest and the only black one. He looked like a shadow next to Kyrie’s gorgeous white fur. Good luck hunting, brother. She thought while she followed them by a distance.

Edited at October 6, 2021 10:05 PM by Howler

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us