Wolf Play : Needs a Name Wolf RP || Open
Chatbox
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 Lady Lynn
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   20 

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 25, 2021 12:25 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Delta - 4 - Band - Mentions: Autumn

Delta felt her teeth click together as her opponent manages to get free from her scruff, several areas on her stinging from the other wolf's snapping. Her leg shot sharp burning pains up, but she ignored the pain for the moment, she has had worse. She got a little distance between them, snarling, eyes aflame. At least she had gotten in some damage before she retreated. Bristling, her paws made the familiar circling motion that usually preceded a fight.

Her opponent was determined, but Delta was determined too; it was just to be seen who would yield. Moving swiftly, she lunged forth once again, slamming into the other she-wolf in a full-body tackle, the move would bring down a wolf onto the ground. She snapped and scratched randomly at her opponent, before springing back out of distance and went still, eyes narrowed slightly; a rare warning that the loner could take to leave, or stay and fight.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 26, 2021 07:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
Strangler
Band
Sierra crushed mint on the scent and looked at the others and saw, they were doing the same. I smell wolves nearby. Thank the stars they are helping... She saw a light brown average sized male wolf step out from the bushes and she jumped up instantly, snarling. He sort of backed up a little and said. "Whoa there no need to get jumpy."
"Are you a member of the pack?" She said, snarling. "Oh no no no no." He said. "I am a loner. Name's Strangler. And all of you?" He closed his blue eyes and licked his paw and then stopped opening his eyes again.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 26, 2021 09:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight|Young pup|Unknown status| M: Larkspur, Pack.
Midnight stared up in awe as she took in the sight of the pack Alpha. Her little muzzle was parted slightly, her tongue sticking out slightly. " H-Hello, i-im Midnight. " she said in a little voice. She stepped back and sat down stiffly, stifling her tail's little wag's.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 26, 2021 11:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna- Sub Female- M: Amara and Mushroom

Luna was grateful to hear that Amara was alright, though she needed to see for herself. She took off to the camp, racing there quicker than she thought she ever would have been able to. She skid to a stop as she neard the camp and looked aorund for her adopted pup. She gave a rather large sigh of relief when she saw Amara near Mushroom still, and a newer pup in the camp. The white female was confused to see another pup, but wasnt going to qestion it as she walked up to Amara. "Hey sweetie. Did you have fun with Mushroom" she asked as Amara nuzzled her mother. "Yeah! We played Hunt and Hide!" This made Luna chuckle. "I am glad you had fun. What do you say to Mushroom" she asked before Amara looked towards the elderly female. "Thank you Mushroom for watching me" she said wagging her tail.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 26, 2021 11:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight|M: Larkspur(Refrenced), Amara, Luna
Midnight saw the newcomer and bounded over, obviously dissapointed the Alpha hadnt noticed her. She wagged her tail, until she saw it was Amara's mom. This made her sad. She walked slowly with her tail tucked and head hanging, before sitting in front of her. " Im- im Midnight " She said.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 26, 2021 01:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
Band
-
He walked with the Band with his teeth bared at everyone that got to close. I want this blood off me already. Speed up mangy strays! He stopped and started licking his sore paw from it being twisted and then started to walk faster than he did before, trying to make the band speed up so he can wash himself off. I'll make you walk faster now slugs. He thought and sped up more. "Speed up mange-pelts!" He said. "I want to wash off this reeking smell slugs!" He practically said his thoughts to them. He sped up more trying to make them start running. I think that will make them speed up.
He got tired of being surrounded by them. He turned around and pushed past the wolf behind him. He started to flee and tryed running back to the Pack's territory.
"See ya mangy slow baboons!" He taunted the Band as he fled. Still long ways to go! He started to feel his shoulder hurting but he ignored it. Once I get to the Pack's territory I'll be safe I think. He started to pant but move faster. I cant keep doing this much longer! He tryed to ignore being tired an thought about his pack and how the band is probably going to attack them and destroy them. Fury built inside him. Forgetting how tired he is, he sped up to his full speed, which was as fast as most average sized wolves. He wanted to turn around and see if the band was chasing him but he decided not to. He got a little happy once he could see a tiny bit of the pack territory and wanted to just appear back in the home. He thought he could hear the Band's paws pursuing him as he tryed to escape but didn't care. He felt like he was almost home, even though it was still far.

Edited at October 26, 2021 06:51 PM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 26, 2021 07:38 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sirius—4—Band—M: Storm,

Sirius kept up to Storm’s pace relatively easily. The wolf was wounded and ragged, but any sympathy for him was demolished because of his insolence. It took time for him to gain acceleration with his bulk, but he could still keep up with a wounded, tired wolf. His speed built up as he hurled himself forward with each long stride. He wasn’t directly behind the hostage but rather one his left side. He changed directions and headed back towards the pack’s territory. He won’t get far, Sirius thought, not in his condition and being chased by perfectly healthy wolves. He was gaining on the black wolf whose size was similar to his own. They would probably around the same speed, bulk and strength if Storm wasn’t already injured.

Sirius judged the distance between him and the fugitive was his leaping distance and prepared himself for a launch. With his fangs bared, he propelled himself forward with his muscular hind haunches. His intention was to grab hold of Storm’s ragged scruff and pull him down—or in other words, a tackle but with teeth.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 27, 2021 06:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight|M:Storm,Sirius
Midnight's ear's perked up suddenly. What was that? "I- I think someone's here. " Her ear's swiveled as she caught another sound. She stand's and head's toward it, her ear's swivling and nose sniffing. Someone is here! She stopped and looked back at the pack expectantly. She turned back to the unfamiliar scent, and walked foward, feeling courageous. "Hello? Who's there?" She called, her voice ringing loudly.

Edited at October 27, 2021 10:05 AM by Bloody Revenge
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 27, 2021 09:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
Band
-
Storm was running from the band and back to his pack and thought. Wait, if I run the chances of them attacking the pack is much much higher. He felt a scratch on his side start burning badly and he tryed not to yelp. Ugh ill just let them take me if they arent slugs. He slowed down and turned around and walked back to the band kinda slow cause of his side. He snarled as he saw a wolf from the band behind him. "Hey I guess one of the mange-pelts followed me." He snarled at the wolf.
Storm walked faster back to where the band was surrounding him and sighed. "Hey you." He said to the wolf who was following him. "Why do you even want to take me?" He looked at his paws and then looked back up. "I got no information when I followed Sierra to your home." He looked away from the wolf. "I even forgot where you live. I just wanted to see if she was lying about this Band thing." He dug his claws into the floor. His ears went down and he sighed then stopped and licked his side. He started to walk again but lots faster.

Edited at October 27, 2021 09:38 AM by Isa's Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 27, 2021 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight|M:Storm,Sirrius.
Midnight went farther into the bushes. " Who's there? " She said in a shrill yet confident voice. " Come on! I can smell you and hear you. " She yipped, twisting to look around her. She huffed, and suddenly caught the scent of a second wolf. " I know you guy's are there. Do not try to hide. " She said, following the strongest scent, the one of blood. She walked toward's them. Am i doing the wrong thing here? She walked for what felt like forever to her tiny leg's and emerged in front of a wolf, covered in blood. " Who are you? " She yipped fiercely.

Edited at October 27, 2021 12:19 PM by Bloody Revenge

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us