Wolf Play : Needs a Name Wolf RP || Open
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll
 Transcendence
09:17:05 free palestine
Send paws
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
09:17:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Vah
That looks amazing
 Zeraphia
09:16:01 Vah was attacked
I want to put this in my bio/profile somewhere but I'm not sure where--

-Click-
 Vulpixles
09:12:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang. I thought that was the case but couldn't remember for sure...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   20 

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 14, 2021 08:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight|Mushroom, Amara, Kyrie
Midnight wiggled happily as she spotted another. As the other turned she whimpered but kept giggling. She was unsure of her place her, she had just fallen in, literally.

Edited at October 14, 2021 08:06 AM by Bloody Revenge
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 14, 2021 10:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara- female pup- M: Mushroom, Midnight, Kyrie

Amara looked at the older female before she spoke. "I thought I was the only pup too, but now I have a friend closer to my age!" She yipped happily, running between Kyrie and Mushroom's legs before she looked at Midnight. "Do you have a momma" she asked as she stood up, tilting her head with curiosity.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 14, 2021 10:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Midnight- Female Pup- M: Amara, Mushroom (Refrenced), Kyrie (Refrenced)
Midnight stop's wiggling and crawl's under Mushroom's paw's. She look's away. Watching Kyrie come back. What do I say? My mom tried to kill me and im barely weaned?
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 15, 2021 10:51 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Autumn || 3 || Loner || M: Delta

The lone female stays steady through the first attack. She uses her lower stance to keep balance and pushes back against the wolf. The hit was hard, but nowhere near the hardest she had experienced.

Autumn is forced to back up as the smaller wolf snaps and scratches at her. A few hits land, one notable hit leaving a small tear in her bent ear. When the she-wolf does another swipe, Autumn snatches her leg and lifts up high above her head. Her goal was to unbalance the wolf and tip her over. The force of the throws her off a tiny bit, but she quickly recovers from it. No time for mistakes.

The loner begins to thrash her head as she lifts up, in hopes of increasing the damage inflicted. The amber female stares into the eyes of her attacker, her topaz eyes flaring in anger like flashing lightning in a storm.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 16, 2021 12:50 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Delta - 4 - Band - Mentions: Autumn

Delta's leg hurt a lot, not helped by the loner's thrashing head. Her ears twitched back, but otherwise there was no indication of her pain; her muzzle crinkled as she exposed her teeth, in an agressive gesture that was also partly defiant. She briefly considered going after the crooked ear that she had caught when she was scratching at the other wolf, but that didn't seem enough, from her experience, it sometimes took a little more than that to get another fighter to let go; especially how fired up this one was. Delta's dark amber eyes met blazing topaz eyes, she knew her gaze flickered like raging flames, like the other she-wolf's eyes were flashing like lightning. Her dark head shot forward, jaws sinking into her opponent's ruff around her neck. Not a fatal bite, no, her motion was controlled and made sure her teeth barely touched the loner's skin. Even though it meant her mouth was full of wolf fur, which was not really a pleasant taste.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 16, 2021 09:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
-
-
Sierra looked around and spotted mint leaves. Maybe this could hide the scent. She thought and walked over to them. "Hey there's mint over here." She said and ripped some leaves off. Sierra trotted back over and started rubbing the leaves on the scent. "All of you, go get some of these leaves and help me." She hated the scent of the mint, but she had to use it.
She caught the scent of another wolf, but it was stale. Good, we don't need any pack wolves. She crushed more mint on the scent to hide it while she watched Czar walk away with the Band surrounding her old friend. You chose your path Storm. It's all your fault. She looked over at Cairo and sighed then turned her head back to her leaves she was destroying. I wish the others would respect me in some way. Maybe there is a way I can earn little by little. I don't want to become greedy for power though...
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 16, 2021 09:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara- Female pup- Mentions: Mushroom, Midnight, Kyrie

Amara waited for a responce before she looked at the older females again. She couldnt hold her attention on one thing very long, so she wagged her tail. "Can we play another game" she asked them, not sure what kind of game to play now that they seemed to have four of them.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 16, 2021 10:54 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Larkspur || 3 || Alpha || M: Spectra, Kyrie, Hunting Party

Her exit was halted by another white female who had emerged from the woods. Larkspur blinked as Kyrie hastily apologized for her delayed arrival. The reddish-tan female nosed the other's shoulder and assured her, "It's to no wolf's detriment."

Having already assigned Spectra the task of locating the patrol party, Larkspur quickly scanned the denning area, going through a mental checklist of preparations for a possible attack. "Kyrie, would you make sure the pups and Mushroom stay safe? Perhaps take them to one of the more hidden dens; if these foreigners move this far up the mountain, I want them safe."

She caught sight of movement nearby and tensed, raising her tail, before relaxing again as she recognized Slade's pelt. The hunting party was nearby, and it appeared that they were finishing up. Her cousin held two limp rabbits in his maw, which he took into the food den before returning to the two females, yipping a greeting to both.

"Oh, good. I was just coming to find you," Larkspur said to him. "We need the entire party back at camp; there's a situation."

Slade's face sobered and he nodded, barking to alert the rest of the party. He mumbled a quick "I'll go get them" before slinking back into the foliage, calling out the need to get back to the camp.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 17, 2021 09:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna- female- pack- M:Hunting party, Larkspur

Luna had been tracking something before Larkspur approached. She looked over at the alpha and when it was mentioned a situation, Luna's tail dropped. She suddenly feared Amara was hurt. "Is Amara alright" she asked. It wasn't hard to see Luna was worried about her adopted pup after all.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 17, 2021 06:51 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Char—3—Sub—M: Slade, Kappa

Char perked his ears at the deep grey wolf’s shout and obediently headed towards camp with the rest of the party. He couldn’t help but be rather pleased with himself. He had caught the largest hare that seemed to be tireless. Unfortunately for him, the black wolf thought, bunnies are dumb. His other kill was a small, lean rabbit whose meat would be tough. The omegas will eat that one. He hoped there would be enough meat on it as he worried how much food Kappa consumed. If she died, I would be alone—the last of my living kin, he figured. This was despite the fact that he didn’t know of his father’s status as he didn’t believe the wolf who left his mother to be family. Her death wouldn’t affect the pack at all, though. He continued his thoughts. She’s just another mouth to feed. He sighed at this gloomy thought and he looked around. The hunting party carried different sizes of rabbits, each of them carried good meat on them. Surely there is enough food to feed the omegas well.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us