Wolf Play : Needs a Name Wolf RP || Open
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 10:33 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Czar || 4 || Band || M: Storm, Sierra, Band

Czar stalks up to the male, sneering with an arrogant-glazed amber gaze. He chuckled and glanced at Sierra. “So it seems. Good work.”

A new found respect for Sierra formed inside Czar, but not much. She may be annoying, and known to make mistakes, but she could hold her own quite well. Maybe she wasn’t useless after all.

The tan male remains alert, watching for any signs of movement from the pack wolf. He studies the male. He seemed utterly defeated, and had many wounds thanks to Sierra. Good.

At the males words to Sierra, he snarled, baring his fangs. Never would he allow him to conduct such actions. He towered over the male, tempted to bite down on an already open wound. Czar restrained himself. Now was not the time to lose his temper.

The band male thinks for a little longer before coming to a decision. “ I say that we shall take the pack wolf with us. If he resists, do not hesitate to harm him. Make sure to hide his scent on the way back. That, or lead him from camp and do as you wish to him. As long as he’s out the way.”

Edited at October 8, 2021 10:37 PM by High Hills Pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 10:52 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Autumn || 3 || Loner || M: Unnamed Wolves

The amber female padded through the dense forest by the outer rim of the pack’s territory. In her mouth, a plump hare rested, it’s limbs dangling out the sides. She headed to her makeshift den - a small indent in the side of the mountain - unknowing of the events proceeding in pack territory.

Autumn arrives at the entrance of her den, and plops down in her mossy nest. She begins to slowly devour her hare, savoring her meal. The lone female keeps her eyes straight ahead, watching as the sun begins to fade below the pine trees of the mountains. Her topaz eyes are seemingly set ablaze in the light of the receding sun.

If only I had this amount of food when I was still in the pack. Maybe...then… Autumn pauses in her meal, remisnessing on time long passed. If it weren’t for that dreaded alpha, Quicksilver, then maybe Autumn wouldn’t have had to leave her mother. Maybe… if it weren’t for him… They would still be alive.

The amber and black female shakes her head. No time to dwell on the past. Nothing could change it. Autumn goes back to her meal and finishes it off, her coat blazing with the light of a wildfire in the light of the setting sun.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 8, 2021 11:52 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sirius—4—Band—M: Cairo, Aether, Sierra, Storm

“Ah, okay.” Sirius shrugged. “Sounds fun. What’s happened?” He asked silent Cairo.

Cairo intimidated Sirius, with his dull, emotionless, yellow eyes and silent staring. Sirius was determined never to show it. To prove it to himself he chose him to ask.

While waiting for Cairo to respond, he looked at his older brother. Aether’s eyes were glued on Czar. His face was expressionless and steady. What is he thinking? Sirius wondered. Then he looked around and realized that Sierra somehow had pinned the pack wolf. She asked if she should kill me. Yes. Sirius thought. He didn’t voice it in case Cairo would take it offensive and he didn’t dare to get on his bad side. His thought, however, was reluctant. He didn’t want to see the blood and gore of a mangled body nor the flies the next morning and the scent of decaying flesh. But the poor thing had to die if the band’s location was going to remain a secret. The dead are the best secret-keepers after all, Sirius concluded with a sinking feeling. He hated death.

To his suprise, however, Czar took a different means. Keep him? What? Sirius questioned. He opened his mouth to ask and then closed it immediantly after. He realized that the pack-wolf would eventually spill the pack's secrets--whether willingly or by means of torture or starvation. At least no-one dies.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 12:06 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Aether—4—Band—M: Sirius, Czar, Sierra, Storm

Aether didn't notice his younger brother ask Cairo what had happened. He was too busy studying Czar’s circling. He watched interested in the larger wolf’s steady movements and wondered what would be the best way to take him down. Aether usually studied the leader like this and when they are finally challenged he gets to see if his tactics are correct. Usually at least part of them are.

Czar spooked him slightly, mainly because he was so uncaring and cold. If he didn’t know any better, he could’ve sworn the broad wolf could kill with one look. Aether's eyes constantly switched from Czar to the fighting wolves. He wanted to study Czar while he was distracted, but he was curious to see who’d win and how they would. He wanted Sierra to win, not just because she was a band-wolf but also because she was the smaller. He felt that it was valuable to learn how to take down a larger opponent. In the end, Sierra ended up with the pack-wolf on the ground.

The strong smell of blood almost made him vomit, but he forced himself to swallow it back down. He’d die if he showed the pack that he couldn’t stand blood. He knew he was probably one of the rare, surviving weak wolves in the band. The credit probably belonged to his brain and his ability to taste stomach acid without changing his appearance.

Edited at October 9, 2021 12:07 AM by Howler
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 02:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sierra-7 years-Band
Storm-4 years-Subdornate
-
Sierra looked at Storm and snarled. "Your coming with us. Don't fight it unless you want more bites in your pelt." She looked at Czar. "Can you take him while I hide the scent?" She pulled fur out of her claws and licked her front paws. "I'll need help hiding the scent though. We need to get it hidden before the Pack comes." Why do all the Band wolves have emotionless stares? It's weird. She thought and pulled more fur out of her claws.
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 03:47 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cairo || 6 || Band || M: Sirius, Others

Up until Sirius had appeared, Cairo had been unabashedly staring off into space and ignoring the situation. The chatter had bored him, and he had begun dwelling on other, more important matters. When the younger wolf voiced his question, Cairo's eyes darted to the other's and held his gaze.

"Well. Sierra has been running between the pack lands and here. This pack wolf and herself got in a fight and it's been flip-flopping for the past few minutes as to who will come out on top. It appears Sierra has won," he stated, briefly moving his line of sight to Storm and Sierra. "It is to be assumed that the pack will shortly know of our whereabouts, and so we are now preparing for the inevitable."

He stretched out his paws, leaving deep lines in the soft dirt below them. A faint, almost satisfied smile framed his maw as he thought of an impending battle. Or, at least, the chance to finally gain greater notoriety. Any wolves that could conquer the Twin Falls pack would be feared for miles and miles. Cairo was determined that one of those wolves be himself.

His eyes moved to Syl as the white female sighed, stood, and began kicking dirt over the fresh tracks of both Storm and Sierra with a look of sheer irritation on her face. Cairo surmised that the young female had no intention of babysitting their new prisoner.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 04:10 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Delta - 4 - Band - Mentions: The Band

The black furred female stalked through the forest; ears pricked, eyes watching for movement, black nose twitching as she took in the scents. Prey was around her, all she had to do was track some down and kill. The hunger in her belly was enough incentive for hunting. She had been out for a time, feeling the soil beneath her paws and poking around. She was hungry, yes, but she did also want to see what this territory was like. It was quite nice, no wonder that pack made their home here; she could feel the slight nip of cold air every so often. It was getting colder, the leaves on the trees were changing color. Fall was coming, and winter would soon be nipping at autumn's heels; as a wolf following deer or elk would.

She would eat something, then return to the Band. Maybe something interesting was going on there. Most wolves would find the Band's ways of working are... harsh, or volatile, and that it was. But Delta was a fighter by nature, she lived to fight, and fought to live. She did very well within the dominance based hierarchy that swiftly changed; there was no way she would do well with a traditional pack and their ways.

Edited at October 9, 2021 05:02 PM by the Wayne pack
Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 07:15 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Autumn || 3 || Loner || M: Mushroom (Referenced)

A breeze whips through the amber she-wolf’s den, carrying scents of flowers and prey under the cool late-evening sky. Autumn huffs curling into herself. While she would prefer not to return to pack life, she will admit that she does miss the comfort of sleeping next to fellow wolves.Once comfortable, the loner sighs, content with her position.

A new smell arises from the forest and flows into the female’s outpost. It swirls in the air, cutting the peaceful atmosphere in seconds. Autumn jumps, looking out to the forest. The scent of wolf blood caked it’s natural scent in an ominous hue, the whole forest quotes in its wake.

The she-wolf jumps to her feet, her ear swerving about. What happened? Who got hurt? What hurt them? Did anyone die? Was her mother okay?

Autumn leaps off without a second thought, determined to find the source of the blood. If only she knew what was about to happen.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 07:28 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mushroom || 7 || Elder || M: Amara, Pack, Autumn (Ref.)

Mushroom focuses back on reality at the young pup’s words. She sensed a small discomfort in her, and decided to ensure that it would dissipate. “You like to play hide and hunt, huh? Well, would you like to play a few rounds. Only rule is that you cannot leave camp.”

The elder pushes her worries to the back of her mind. The pack could handle what was going on. For now, her job was to watch over this pup.

Mushroom sits up and stretches once more. She had to be able to move if she was going to play a game with this pup. Oh how she hoped that she wouldn’t bump into another wolf.

In the back of her mind, the brown-black wolf reminesses on her time playing this game with Autumn. She remembered how easy it was to track down her surviving pup, no matter how quiet she was. Ah, it felt good to be able to play this game again.

Needs a Name Wolf RP || OpenOctober 9, 2021 07:41 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Czar || 4 || Band || M: Sierra, Syl, Cario, Sirius, Amor, Aether, Storm

While the tan male hated taking any sort of orders, he agreed that this was the best course of action. He nodded his head to Sierra and turned to the rest of the band present.

“Cario, Syl, Sirius, surround this pack wolf on any side. I’ll take up the remaining one. Aether, Amor, help Sierra covering his scent, would you? That, or do as you please.”

He looked among the wolves, seeking any sign of protest. Whether he found any or not, Czar goes to form a blockade around the wolf, taking up the leftover side. The arrogant male sneers down at the pack wolf. He had to ensure that the wolf felt hopeless.

The group begins to move, the tan-black male snapping at any protest the black wolf makes on trek back to their camp. He would get the other to decide where he would stay once they got back.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us