Hehe I'll show you my latest work.
 Amygdala
04:17:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay enough slacking off..i have moves to use up :p

Crypto
Rawr!!
 Crypto Currency
04:17:10 Ash (he/they)
Venus, what dogs? cute dogs? fluffy dogs? dogs with pictures I can look at?
 Venus
04:16:35 
Crypto,
Ah nom nom indeed. I think if I go to work in the morning i'll never finish cutting those damn dogs.
 Amygdala
04:15:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oops my bad XD
I only realised after i replayed. I use the same pallete on both and i forget when i chat🤣
 kycantina
04:14:45 ky
Amy, both, you broke my brain lol
 Crypto Currency
04:14:37 Ash (he/they)
Venus, oh no. well. I mean, I am the insomnia demon. nom nom on your sleepiness >:#
 Venus
04:13:53 
Crypto,
Oh my. I had to go to the ER for mine and i just got home. It's like 5am now and I can't sleep ;-;
 Crypto Currency
04:13:31 Ash (he/they)
Amy, yes yes I agree
 Amygdala
04:12:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Did you dissapear again or did i confuse you because i answered from my side account lol
 Crypto Currency
04:12:33 Ash (he/they)
venux, one of my youngest siblings got one, and went to school pick them up almost 1 hour after I dropped them off :')
 Amygdala
04:12:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Such a lovely baby
 Faulty Demons
04:12:02 Ollie, Gold
Binders
I hope not
 Venus
04:11:25 
Crypto,
That settles it. Probably for the best especially for my job scope ;p
 Crypto Currency
04:11:05 Ash (he/they)
-Click-
all of you. feast your eyes on my new baber
 Amygdala
04:11:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Hmmm sure...won't hurt to give her one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 1, 2024 06:09 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
-
𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖙
The White Tide has harassed the shores of the Ivory Sea for decades, pillaging and raiding wherever they see opportunity. The crew, a misfit gang of pirates, has only been growing bolder and more ambitious with their raids over the years. With this increase in courage comes an increase in hubris, and the White Tide crew worked up the confidence to not only plot a heist against the elven kingdom of Perlicula, but actually pull it off and run away with money, jewels, and the most precious royal artifact of the royal family, Vexadon's Ortibiha of Del'hari (shortened to The Orb, you expect a crew of pirates to remember that?), an ancient artifact that is fabled to cure any curses and ailments of anyone who has the Key.
Understandably, the Perlicula kingdom is enraged and humiliated by this. However, after the White Tide crew initially fled with the treasure, all hope was lost - the magic compass that can be used to track The Orb was also stolen, and the crew was able to outpace any pursuing ships. For the next two years, Perlicula's only comfort was that they still held onto the Key, the only hope of opening the Orb.
But the White Tide was reckless, and when they'd discovered that Perlicula could be robbed so easily, they came back again for more.
Their captain devised another heist, this time for the Key. The treasure had been safely buried on an island, eliminating any worry that someone may steal it from them, as only they had the compass and only they would think to look there. So, they sailed back to Perlicula, intent on taking the final piece this time and finally freeing the crew of their ailments and curses.
This would prove to be a grave mistake. For although the White Tide successfully captured the Key, their captain was slain, and their heist ended in disaster. This time, the Navy was hot on their tail, and has been pursuing them ever since that fateful night only three weeks ago.
To make matters worse, the Master Sailor, who had been using the compass to guide them towards the treasure, has just noticed that the treasure... seems to be on the move. And is headed toward Marsur Sea, the sea of monsters. Meaning that one of those hellish beasts has most likely eaten their important treasure. However, White Tide has never cowered before a challenge before, and they did not lose their captain and provoke the wrath of Perlicula just to give up now. If it takes a battle with a sea monstrosity, so be it!
Hopefully their recent downward spiral doesn't end in the ship going down beneath the waves.
-
The Orb itself is a circular object that has, well, a lock on it. That can only be unlocked with the Key, which also probably has a proper name, but really - no pirate is going to bother remembering that.
Inside, there are two compartments. One has a magic artifact concealed away with incredible healing properties. It appears as a smooth pearl of opal, and just one touch is fabled to heal all ailments. The other compartment has a hefty chunk of silver that will absorb any curse placed on an individual... or so the story goes.
It is extremely important that the silver and the opal do not touch! The silver will absorb the opal's power and render it useless. An extremely powerful ancient healing spell was also cast on the opal, meaning that if the silver absorbs it, it may cease to work and absorb any other curse! Assuming these things actually are what they've been told to be, of course.

Edited at August 1, 2024 09:47 PM by Salt Shaker
Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 1, 2024 09:37 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝕿𝖎𝖉𝖊
The White Tide is an old ship, well-loved and yet still somehow in a good enough condition to outrun the navy. Though not the largest ship, she's still quite big, big enough to have three complete floors below deck, an enviable kitchen, and cozy quarters... for the captain and quartermaster, at least. The rest of you may have to fight to get a comfy spot.
The White Tide has several animals on board [NPCs]. They are as follows;
image credits
@Caribou WPG - Coloring
@Comburo DA - Lines
Mordred
Technically, Mordred is Gore's dog... thing... whatever. Gore found him when he made one of his Extremely Rare ventures off the boat. Gore's always had a soft spot for animals and this weird puppy looked cute so he decided he was going to snatch it up and take it with him.
Mordred is not a dog. He's something supernatural and has grown larger than even the biggest breed. That thing has eyes that glow in the dark and probably some untold powers. But Gore thinks he just found them a Really Weird Dog.
Mordred is very extroverted! He's probably trying to cover everyone in sloppy dog kisses at all times.
image credits @Space Man for lines, @Salt Shaker for color
Masha
This cat is older than most of the barnacles that cover White Tide's hull. She's a talkative old thing, always has something to say about someone. You'll know she's in the room because she likes to meow and chirp every time she passes through a doorway, tail up, eyes half closed because she's constantly tired these days.
Sassy old cat who tends to attack for no reason out of nowhere if you sit beside her long enough. She gets that burst of Youthful Energy that makes her feel the need to shred the nearest living being. Sweet though... in her own grumpy old geezer way. She's no one's cat, whoever brought her aboard is probably long gone now. The White Tide's unofficial mascot.
The Chickens
Several chickens, all of varying breeds.
Eunice: A barred rock chicken with an unusually bald head, Eunice is one of the largest chickens they have, if not the largest. She has an affinity for cooked steak and is extremely chatty.
Fuzzhead: Eunice's sister. Fuzzhead is darker than her sibling and has a distinctive feather sticking up on the back of her head. Fuzzhead is their friendliest chicken by far and likes to follow crewmates around as they do tasks.
Lassie: A calmer chicken. Lassie is your typical red hen. She can be a bit too calm at times - she's gotten trapped in barrels before and decided it was better to sit there and accept it rather than crow for help.
Bilge Rat: Bilge Rat is a silkie hen and... well, can often be found in the bilge of the ship. With the rats. They have no idea how she just keeps getting there - they've done everything to keep her out and yet she keeps finding a way in!
Crab Legs: A white hen. Crab Legs loves crab legs, hence the name. She's also keen on the taste of skin, so don't sit too close to her.
-
The Dragon
info to be added
reminder to me his info is on page 96 of discussion thread

Edited at August 1, 2024 09:57 PM by Salt Shaker
Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 1, 2024 09:46 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
Captain [1/1]
Cynric Wiess | Nonbinary | Human/Nymph | sleepless nights
Quartermaster [1/1]
Lola Newbery | Female | Catfolk | los campesinos!
First Mate [1/1]
Celestine Starcatcher| Male | Draconic Human | silhouetteissleepy
Master Sailor [1/1]
Gore Buckley | Male | Human | Salt Shaker
Carpenter/Medic [1/1]
Deirdre Niamh Barr | Female | Human | Honey
Master Gunner [1/1]
Iravan | Male | Leviathan Shifter | ThisIsAPackName
Boatswain [1/4]
Torio Holloway | Male | Human | Pastry Lord
Cook/Striker [1/1]
Ariadne Savile | Naga | Female | Moff
Sailors [6/infinite]
Siansa Cordaimon | Female | Human | Matunda
Kai'zenanriah Fitz | Male | Elf | Moose
Morwenna Maristela Carpenter | Female | Human / Neried | Nirvana_Sky
Sonora'Mara | Female | Siren | High Hills Pack
Graham Fletcher | Male | Fishfolk | Frutiger Aero
-
The Navy
Captain [1/1]
Zaleria Trisyra | Intersex | Elf | Salt Shaker
Quartermaster [1/1]
Oleander Aquila Scarduzio | Male | Elf | Honey
First Mate [1/1]
res Moff
Master Sailor [0/1]
Medic [0/1]
Carpenter [0/1]
Master Gunner [0/1]
Boatswain [0/1]
Cook/Striker [0/1]
Sailors [0/-]
NOTE: The Navy's lead boat is named the Solana, and she is a Man O' War ship. Navy characters are side characters who will appear for specific scenes.

Edited at August 2, 2024 12:10 AM by Salt Shaker
Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 1, 2024 09:52 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Starter Setting
The weather is cloudy with a storm on the horizon, and the White Tide is sailing through the Ivory Sea. The Navy was spotted a few days ago, leaving the crew on edge, but at least The Orb is close by. They are so close to where it's buried and excitement is at an all-time high -
Or it was, until just this morning, when their dear Master Sailor showed everyone that that stupid magic compass was suddenly pointed toward the Marsur Sea and there was reason to believe that some horrid beast had swallowed it. Not only are they headed toward Marsur, but they also seem to be headed toward nasty weather... but it's that or face off the Navy.
Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 1, 2024 10:24 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

Gore Buckley | Sailing Master | Male | M: Everyone (ind)

Three weeks of hunting down this damned treasure, just for the damned compass to suddenly switch direction during the night, something it had never done before. At first, Gore had assumed the ship had somehow been blown off course even despite his dutiful tending to it, and had hurriedly run up to the wheel to correct this grievous mistake before they drifted right toward the Navy. But he swears on Poseidon’s bones, he watched the magic arrow inside the compass start swiveling wildly before… almost settling in a direction. Not quite - it was still wavering, still unsteady, but at least it had chosen a spot to stick for the time being.

A spot headed toward Marsur Sea. Because of course it’d go for Marsur, why wouldn’t it? The White Tide hadn’t faced enough trouble in the past three weeks! It’s not like they were still adapting to a brand new captain and still trying to comprehend that their original one was dead! It’s not like they had enough of an issue with the Perlicula Navy now pursuing them!

Obviously, after waking up to see the compass had changed direction during his catnap and was now prone to changing it whenever it so pleased, Gore’s had his eyes almost glued to that damn thing all day. Still recovering from the embarrassment of having to announce to everyone this morning that there was a change in plans and their luck had somehow worsened, Gore is using this as a convenient excuse to not talk to anyone, at all, for any reason. Perhaps the only one who’s even heard his voice since that humiliating affair of… god… having to announce something to the whole crew is Mordred, and that’s only because that smelly dog keeps trying to lay on his boots and prevent him from standing up again.

It’s also understandable that Gore would be sitting at the helm ever since this terrible development in their terrible, drawn-out attempt at a heist. Now who the hell’s idea was that, to try to rob the most powerful empire in this hemisphere? Who would even support such a dangerous venture – Gore. Gore would. Gore did. Because Gore’s world begins and ends at the edges of White Tide, and what happens off of White Tide is completely separate from his world, and so he somehow tricked himself into thinking that supporting this awful idea wouldn’t really have any negative ramifications. At least not ones that would affect him directly.

The sailor heaves an audible sigh just at the thought of himself playing a role in this mess. Finally peeling his eyes off of the compass after giving it a good five-minute stare, and then glancing down at it thrice more just to be sure it’s staying put, he attempts to turn his attention to something else, his gaze flicking over the mismatched crew of the White Tide and silently hoping that there’s maybe some sort of hijinks going on aboard the ship that he can watch. Part of him wishes he could leave his post and head down to the kitchen where Ariadne is no doubt throwing something delicious together, or go chase Bilge Rat from the bilge since she’s probably found a way to break in by now today… but he swears if he steps away from the helm, the compass will turn again. God, it's like being imprisoned. But if he forgets to watch the stupid compass for even a second, he'll lose track of their stupid treasure - and more importantly, the creature that's swallowed it.
Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 1, 2024 11:01 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
Deirdre Barr | Medic | Female | M: Cynric (ind.) Gore (ind.), rest of crew (ind.)

The cool wind whipped Deirdre's firey hair into her face yet again, and she clawed it out of her eyes impatiently. She sat on the deck, propped against the bow, her eyes fixed on the angry gray clouds engulfing the horizon. They'd maintained a good distance from them for the past week or so, but the wind had been especially vicious today. Deirdre couldn't help but worry that the storm was catching up to them, slowly but surely.

The closer they got to Marsur, the greater her concern grew. Marsur was infamous for its nasty weather; they were almost guaranteed to run into some storms once they got there. Deirdre didn't much like the idea of being boxed in on all sides by bad weather, especially while they were occupied chasing down whatever godsforsaken sea monster had gobbled up their treasure.

Deirdre had no clue why they were still chasing the damned thing. They were ill-equipped for fishing, much less taking down some sea creature large enough to eat whatever contained the treasure. She wanted nothing more than to turn back and lay low in some port city until they got word of another, safer treasure that they could go hunt down.

Masha brushed against her leg with a soft purr on her rounds of the deck. Deirdre watched as she trotted across the ship towards the helm, where Gore sat. He was the one with the compass pointing them to the treasure, but he seemed even less enthused about this unexpected turn of events than she was. In fact, most of the longer-running members of the crew seemed a bit jittery about going to Marsur, which Deirdre thought was a good indication that what they were doing was a bad idea. She knew it was likely because they were chafing under Cynric's new command, though. Many of them had served on the ship with the new captain for years, so Deirdre could understand that it might be jarring to see them leap so far ahead in the ranks so suddenly. She supposed that was one of the good things about being so new to the ship; she hadn't known the previous captain, and she liked Cynric and their leadership just fine. Until they'd decided that they should go hunt down a hungry sea monster, of course.

Deirdre lifted her head and sniffed at the air. She could definitely smell rain. It still amazed her how different the scents of ocean water and rain were, not to mention the stark difference between the sea and the few freshwater sources they'd come across in the previous months. There was no audible thunder or visible lightning on the horizon yet, but Deirdre guessed it was only a matter of time. They might even run into another storm off of Marsur first.

She rubbed at the scars on her forearms absently. They'd gotten somewhat worse during her time at sea; she had no idea why, but they always seemed redder, angrier, and more irritated after she used her magic on the ship. She told herself that her body was simply adjusting to the change in her surroundings, but she didn't really believe that. She didn't want to ask any of the other mages on the ship for fear that it was something serious or untreatable, though.

Deirdre sighed wearily and hauled herself off the ground, where her legs had gone numb and tingly from sitting on the hard wooden bottom of the ship. She leaned over the side of the bow and watched the waves as they lapped at the hull sawing cleanly through the water. She wondered idly if the rest of the crew was belowdecks - it was only her and Gore on deck, along with Masha, of course, who had made her way back to Deirdre's end of the ship and was twining her way contentedly around her legs.
Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 2, 2024 01:05 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Celestine Starcatcher | First mate | Male | Mentions: Unspecified crewmates

It was dark in Celestine’s quarters, his candle practically burnt out as he hunched over the scraggly piece of parchment he had scrounged up earlier in the day to practise some cartography on. At least, that’s what he had been trying to do. At present, his mind was consumed with thoughts of that…mystical orb. They had been so close – he had been so close – to everything he had been vying to reclaim for over half a decade. He gritted his teeth, ink pooling where his quill met the page, ruining it with large blotches. He was too frustrated to care though. He didn’t care if he had to kill whatever beast took it, or if the crew had to get into a thousand scuffles with the Navy fleet, he was getting his hands on that orb. His breath hitched in his throat, he had more pent up aggravated energy then he knew what to do with, even a usually calming activity like working on his maps couldn’t stifle the trembling of his arms, or the scratching in his bones. He inhaled sharply now, maybe there was some busy work he could devote himself to for the time being. He held no misconception that making himself do a monotonous task would stop himself from thinking of The Orb however, that was a lost cause entirely.

It was only now he really realized that the ink was just getting everywhere. He sighed, slightly guilty about his own wastefulness. Maybe he’d try to salvage it later, though he didn’t have much hope. He left his quill and parchment where it was on the crate in the corner he usually used for cartography, and got up to head to the deck. Things were busier than ever aboard The White Tide, people were obviously a little unsettled that this already risky heist had now just gotten even more unpredictable. As Celestine passed those who were doing work on deck, he gave them each a small and curt nod. He huffed in slight annoyance as the wind blew his hair into his face, brushing it back with his hands the best he could as he came to a stop. He eyed the crow's nest, he could take lookout duty for now, that was something he always had enjoyed. He liked being close to the sky, it wasn’t enough to cure the insatiable homesickness plaguing his heart, but it did make him feel somewhat more…whole.

“I’m going to take lookout duty,” He called over his shoulder to no one in particular, already halfway to the crow's nest. "You can yell if you need me. Can't guarantee I'll hear, though."

As his hair flew into his face again he realized how much of a pain being up there was going to be unless he used something to tie it back. He turned around and walked back across the deck, scrounging through barrels for some spare string no one was using. Eventually, he emerged victorious with some scraps in hand. He then struggled to put his hair up for the next thirteen minutes, much to his own embarrassment considering he was right in front of a decent chunk of the crew. Eventually, he managed to put together a solidly acceptable ponytail. He cleared his throat, before continuing to the crow's nest like nothing had happened.

He placed his hand on the lower rungs of the ladder. It was significantly easier to climb now then it had been for Celestine in the past. When he first joined there were a few...unfortunate incidents he does not speak of, usually involving falling off, although never high enough to cause any severe injuries
aside from those to his pride – at least. It didn’t take long for him to reach the top, still with some leftover energy to spare. He leaned over the wooden railing, gazing out towards the sea for a moment, just taking in the scenery. Then, he took the spyglass from his belt, and surveyed the surrounding waters. The Navy was surely going to be the least of the White Tide's worries soon, with the ship setting course for the treacherous Marsur Sea.

Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 4, 2024 09:53 AM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Ariadne Savile | Cook | Female | Mentions: Deirdre (ind.) Cynric (ind.) Gore

It was almost dead silent in the kitchen, the only noise breaking the silence being Ariadne’s humming and the sound of boiling liquid. She stood near the large pot, basking in the warmth of the fire below it as she prepared more fish to go into the soup. On the table she was processing her haul of fish for the day, a small pile of haddock, cod, and snappers she had caught that morning. Grabbing her knife, she scraped the flesh of all of the fish, removing the scales from the skin and immediately brushing the remnants into a bucket she held coiled in her tail. She always made sure to keep all the scraps. More scraps kept means more food the chickens can get. Her knife entered this fish’s stomach, quickly dropping the guts into the bucket as well. She quickly fileted the fish, her mind wandering as she performed the repetitive activity.

The last few weeks had been… stressful. For everyone else, at least. Ari didn’t really pay much mind to the peril they were currently in. The Navy following them? It’s probably fine. The ship was currently heading into dangerous waters? Sounds like a nice adventure. The treasure they were searching for got eaten by some sort of beast? Cool! Wonder what it was… Gore would probably know about it once they found it. Old captain is dead? Ok yeah that’s unfortunate, but the new one is nice! Cynric was very nice, and she greatly enjoyed their company. She nodded as she set the skeletons aside, pausing her work in order to grab a bowl, ladling a portion of soup into it before she continued. She quickly chopped the heads off the skeletons, dumping both them and the bones into the broth before adding some freshwater she’d been soaking some dried seaweed in into the pot. The bones would boil, creating a flavorful stock, she’d just have to remember to take them out later.

She took the filets, cutting the meat into small chunks and dropping them in the soup as well. All that was left was to let it boil. A smile crossed her face as she stretched her arms over her head before grabbing the bowl of soup she put aside and making her way out of the kitchen. The fresh air filled her lungs as she slithered onto the top deck, looking around briefly. She noticed Deirdre, quickly shooting a wave to the medic with a big smile. She continued with her search, making her way to the ship’s helm where she found Gore.

Ari moved next to the sailor, holding out the bowl of soup she brought. “Have soup for if hungry.” She peered at the compass he held, squinting her eyes in an attempt to see it better, though ultimately failing. “Still move?” Her gaze briefly moved to the horizon where she assumed the compass was pointing. “What think ate Orb? Biiiig creature?” She paused, pursing her lips as she thought, trying to imagine such a beast. Her gaze moved to the dark clouds above the sea, her tongue flicking out of her mouth to smell the air, her nose wrinkling in response. “Sky smell angry.” A small sigh escaped the cook as she moved to the edge of the ship, coiling her tail under her as she ‘sat’ with her back against the wood, her eyes fixed on the mass of clouds.

Salvation | Pirate RP ThreadAugust 9, 2024 07:23 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Kai'zenanriah Fitz | Sailor | Male | Mentions: The crew (ind)

Despite the fact he had been roused early from his nap this morning – something he really wasn’t keen on – Kai’zen was in a pretty good mood. Arguably it should have been ‘despite the events of the past few weeks’ but the young elf hadn't personally hit a crisis moment yet in anything that had occurred so far, so he was doing his best to avoid unnecessary worry about it all; he'd leave the stressing to the more emotionally capable of his crewmates. Yes, the previous Captain had been felled in their disastrous heist which wasn't particularly great, and there was also the slight discomfort of knowing Perlicula’s Navy was so close by, but Kai’zen was feeling pretty confident in the crew’s combined ability to keep them out of further trouble.

... Besides heading into the Marsur Sea, if the compass was truely pointing that way. That was probably going to be a whole kind of trouble in of itsself.

The thing that had kept Kai'zen from slipping into a slightly more bitter mood than usual was actually the whole prospect of entering this mysterious sea of monsters. It had taken no time at all for him to warm to the idea of the White Tide and her crew sailing into the Marsur Sea in search of their treasure: in fact, he was rather excited at the idea... So while most had stayed on deck trying to process Gore's announcement and the very rushed agreement to continue following their precious treasure, Kai had already eagerly scrambled below deck to tie down some loose items in preparation for riding out the inevitable storms that would plague them as soon as they made their way into the sea-monster ridden ocean. Under the assumption that the crew wouldn’t exchange the past few week’s events for simply giving up, of course. Although, as he finished retying down a barrel, it had occurred to him that he should have stuck around to see what everyone was thinking - especially whether they’d actually got around to formally confirming the decision to follow the compass instead of persuing slightly less reckless goals such as figuring out how to avoid the wrath of their persistant Navy followers.

Kai'zen would have liked to assure the crew that entering the infamous ocean might just shake the Navy off their trail too, but that didn't look to be even close to the truth. Certainly not if the elves kept pursuing them at such an agressive speed. Although, knowing the thousands of tales stemming from the Marsur it seemed as if those elves would have their own set of issues to deal with if they decided on following the White Tide into the murky waters, which might with luck give the pirates an advantage. Kai'zen couldn't help but grin to himself at the thought of the Perliculan vessels caught in the rocks while the crew sailed away, the precious treasure in their cluches.

Once he'd completed all the tasks he'd needed to, Kai'zen had decided to spar. But unable to find anyone not currently preoccupied (apparently the more apprehensive people got about thing, the more the bowls of the Tide felt like a ghost ship) he just mimed some attacks in the air with his cutlass. It wasn't long at all before he found his mind wandering, and consequently his body slipping into the practised elvish routines from his childhood. That was quick to irritate his unsettled mind, so he abandoned that exersise entirely and instead flopped down to catch his breath. Barely any time passed before the little resident mint-dragon-thing, Myrvin, swooped in outta nowhere and had wormed his way on top of Kai'zen's lap like a cat - forcing him in place.

Kai'zenanriah didn't like when he fell into the steps he had been trained to follow when swordfighting, especially when practising by himself. Somehow it felt like cheating... or like he wasn't fully in control of his limbs. An odd sensation, and one he despised (a feeling he was otherwise pretty much void of.) Petting the velvety head of the dragony thing, he exhaled and readjusted his toolbelt. There wasn't anything there catching his fleeting attention - he hadn't been able to restock it with new curios since before the key-heist and now everything in there was currently boring him. Even though he was in a decent mood, he could feel that faltering the longer he sat in the dark hull of the ship.

Deciding he would loose his mind if he sat in silence by himself for a single second more, he deposited the little green dragon on top of his hat and climbed back up to the top deck – his big blueish eyes practically begging for something to do. He was craving some action, even if it was something stupid and someone around here would have to have something up their sleeve.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us