Chatbox
 starmutt
02:24:45 marsh | they/it
i remember sherlockkk
kerseus and medivah era time
 Mistress Nyx
02:24:36 
Seraphim;
I remember sherlock, i actually talked to them pretty recently, too.
 Mistress Nyx
02:24:04 
Vox:
It feels personal when it isnt the right size :')

I don't remember the last time i roleplayed :') i kinda miss it but im so busy i dont think id even have the time for it.
 Sassy Otaku
02:22:34 Chuuya/Ruggie
I'll know who I'm setting as my alpha female tomorrow <3 The girls I bred are at 76 hours
 Transcendence
02:22:28 anti gen ai
Sherlock yes
 Seraphim
02:21:41 Sera (She/Her)
Nyx: I knew I remembered you without the mod text too! xD Any of the other OGs still around? Y'all remember Sherlock?
 Voxtexy
02:21:41 Vox
Nyx,
It hurts my soul when I find the perfect one and it's blurry lol

PFF- 20?? My max so far has been 13mb, if I remember correctly lol

I love me some good ol' feral designs, even though I hardly ever actually use them for writing or roleplaying lmao
 Transcendence
02:21:00 anti gen ai
I think tokotas were the wolf bear dogs

Felvargs are the dire wolves with lots of norse influence

What a fine line lol
 Mistress Nyx
02:19:13 
Seraphim:
Ahh, welcome back! You were here two years before I became a mod too :')

Vox:
Ooh that's definitely another thing, the blurriness always gets to me.

I had one that i had to resize from 20+ mb. Why? 😭 I dont even think it was a huge art piece either.

You make me want a feral wolf design and i havent bought a feral in so so long :')
 starmutt
02:18:01 marsh | they/it
tokotas and felvargs are just the same to me lol
 Nevermore.
02:17:58 Never/Nev
Sassy
I must have missed it, thank you!
 starmutt
02:17:24 marsh | they/it
i love how many longterm canine species are just Big Dog
 Sassy Otaku
02:17:22 Chuuya/Ruggie
Vox
I kinda figured that was the case :') I just got curious
 Voxtexy
02:16:56 Vox
No cap on talents, just tapped out at 1k since that was 6k apples down the drain lmao
 Voxtexy
02:16:26 Vox
Nyx,
I somehow immediately figure out backgrounds for mine, but finding one that is the proper size/won't be blurry is my only gripe lol

Goshhh, that'd be so nice. I think I've only ever had files that were at least 6mb. I'd be so mad if I had files that close to the max MB size xD
 Seraphim
02:16:17 Sera (She/Her)
Nyx - I played from 2016-2020, just came back! My old user was The Oncoming Storm
 Sassy Otaku
02:15:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
Eve said it in chat earlier
 Nevermore.
02:15:33 Never/Nev
Is the boost release for sure on the 23rd? ;~;
 Sassy Otaku
02:15:13 Chuuya/Ruggie
I've got a random question now
Is there a limit to how many talents a wolf can have? Or is 1k more a...player-made limit, because of how expensive it is?
 Caeruleum
02:15:04 Cae, Blue
Bear dawgs

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Cougar : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    85    86    87    88    89   ..   132 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 7, 2023 05:51 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she chuckled* as am i, i think you'll have shape-shifting like your brother, but you never know
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 8, 2023 01:21 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
She shrugged, trying to hide her nervousness. "Maybe."
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 8, 2023 06:31 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she helped her find her powers, and helped her control them* (i'ma let you decide which ones she has, since it's your oc)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 8, 2023 06:59 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Alright)
Irene eventually realized that she had white wings that outstreched and seemed taller than herself and she could also control the weather. Currently, she was busy with trying to fly. The first few tries were sloppy and bad but soon, she was soaring through the sky. At times, she even had a faint purple aura trailing behind her as she flew. Sylvester didn't notice this. "Look at me Star!" She exclaimed.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 8, 2023 07:03 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she laughed and said* i am! your doing great Irene! hey Sylvester, come look at this! *after he comes over* so far she can fly and control the weather, right now i have her training with flying, but thing is, she sometimes has a faint purplr aura when she flys, which is interesting, so when we get back can you keep her occupied while i do a little research?
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 8, 2023 07:25 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He nodded as he gaped at her flying. "My little sister's flying!!!" He yelled excitedly as his sister laughed. "Come join me brother! Since you can shapeshift!" She yelled. Sylvester nodded, swiftly jumping in the air and the next moment, he was a large bald eagle. The sunlight filtered through the gaps in his wings as he soared to her level and screeched loudly at her.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 9, 2023 08:16 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she watched this happily, and debated joining them but decided not to unless they invited her up, and watched them fly together, beaming with pride*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 9, 2023 09:08 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He cawed at her as he swooped over Star's head.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 9, 2023 09:09 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she responded with a equally loud caw, and watched with pride, lifting herself into the air easily* want me to join you guys?
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 9, 2023 09:11 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He snickered as he gently brushed his wing against her hair before nodding.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    85    86    87    88    89   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us