Wolf Play : (Glowmire) The Rotten Forest
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:07:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hyancinth Macaw bites Black Bear 2 for 30 damage.
Hyancinth Macaw kills them

A parrot just killed a bear...
 Amygdala
03:05:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
I thought i used the wrong wolf lol
But arrax is also one of my best battler so it would be funny to see them battle
 mission goofy
03:03:59 
amy - hahaha confusion
 Amygdala
03:00:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
Lmao i thought that was my wolf at first...i got so confused
 Amygdala
02:59:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
I randomly got a viti a couple of days ago😅
 Icywolve pack
02:57:38 Elektra/Raven
Best luck they are just random
 mission goofy
02:57:38 
random pvp anyone
 Salom_
02:57:16 Sal, Salmon
Yeah IÂ’m definitely gonna be breeding that pairing again in the hopes of another chim
 Icywolve pack
02:56:39 Elektra/Raven
I had a few more but I can't remember them hopefully I can breed a few here soon
 Salom_
02:51:02 Sal, Salmon
Elektra
Ooo sheÂ’s pretty! That really was a long time ago
 Icywolve pack
02:47:28 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She was my last chim that I can remember
 Amygdala
02:45:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Icy
Shadow
Kuro (means black)
Tairn
Beelzebub
 starmutt
02:45:38 marsh | they/it
so much time to cook we're wokring on my terms out here

im looking at the dyes lol
 Icywolve pack
02:45:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a chim in so long
 Salom_
02:45:25 Sal, Salmon
Raven
Sven
 Salom_
02:44:37 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thanks! SheÂ’s the first defect IÂ’ve ever bred :)
 Icywolve pack
02:44:20 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
Name for him?
 Amygdala
02:44:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I also have a wolf called Arrax XD
 distant-lands
02:42:56 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you ^^
 Amygdala
02:42:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow i love his decor (and his name)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    82    83    84    85    86   ..   112 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 24, 2024 12:37 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
"Huh?"
Evan had been prepared for death, expected it even, but this... this was something different. Java killed Joov. That much was clear between Joov's writings and Java's own mad scribbles. But who killed Java? Why string their bodies up in a bag, leaving the camp otherwise intact? And...
Evan pulled out the brothers' photos, comparing them to the bodies at his feet before turning back to the tent.
And if the brothers were here... who was in there?
He let out a sharp whistle, calling for Azumi and Cassidy's attention. Resting his hand on the hilt of his sword, he approached the tent again to get a closer look.

Edited at July 24, 2024 12:39 PM by Red River Wolves
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 24, 2024 12:53 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
Adira was sure that her attack was nothing more than a mere papercut to the dragon, but even so, every attack was worth in this case. She knew, despite their numbers, this was gonna be a tough fight. The canine shouldn't risk getting hurt in any way, well not in this fight at least, but the growing fire in the dragon's throat held opportunity. Remembering her fire resistance, she barreled towards the beast wanting to quickly strike when it was fueling its flames. Maybe then it won't have time to react and she could possibly get some hits and if she was even luckier... maybe she will end up unscathed. Adira highly doubted that though, she never was the luck type.

Edited at July 25, 2024 01:07 AM by Not Debbie
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 09:37 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth leaped back her attack didn't seem to do much, the dragon began to glow and Moth leaped back, hoping that Amethyst did the same.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 10:49 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit winced as he scrambled away from the orange ooze. He noticed the others running for safety, glad that they chose the right move before he following them.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 01:02 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya feels a little dazed and blinks quickly. She was just launched across the rocky clearing! She examined herself before noticing the growing fire in the dragons throat. Nothing feels broken, but maybe that's just the adrenaline, so she gets back up and ducks behind the nearest boulder.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 02:07 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You decide to follow the Fox trail for now. Just for a direction to go. You know you'll never catch it, but continue along the pawprints.
As you rise over another hill, you see a frozen mound in the snow, the fox runs off over the ridge as you slide down to investigate.
You realize as you get closer, it's a massive frozen Mammoth! It's stomach halfway eaten, but the rest of its flesh mummified and frozen beyond ever thawing.
There's no clues as to what could have done this, and no way you can really salvage anything. But it's a cool sight to see!
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 02:12 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
Upon closer inspection, the two in the tent were not recognizable from any of the books... however it seemed one of them had been Java's victim, missing Limbs, both her eyes and sections of skin. And the other wolf had tracked her, avenged her, then cuddled her body in the tent and starved there with her...
There's nothing on either of them to reveal their identities unfortunately...
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 02:21 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
All of you see the warning signs of the fire and duck behind boulders or under rocks. Adira however, launches herself onto the monster's neck. Driving her daggers into its throat and letting gravity drag her down to leave deep lashes.
Double Damage!
-Mushroom King has lost 12 HP!-
As Adira lands. The monster shrieks, before staring down at her with murder in its eyes and horking out in a horrible, garbled voice.
"SUBMIT TO THE CINDERS, WHELPS!"
Before a wall of fire reined down over the clearing, hitting Adira point blank with a blast of lava.
-Adira looses 20 HP but takes no burn damage-
However the heat remains! For another 30 seconds or more, lava and flames pour from the beasts mouth and bloom up around the walls of the clearing you all hide behind.
When he finally stops, he looks shocked that Adira still stands, and narrows his eyes as the rest of you chamber back up from the rocks. Spreading his wings and readying himself for another assault.
-You May-
Attack (specify where)
Dodge Away
Stay Hidden Behind Rock
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 02:28 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
'JARI
At the sight of Adira leaping for the Mushroom Dragon, 'Jari momentarily stopped breathing as she watched her comrade get engulfed in the flames after stabbing her dagger into his throat. Surprisingly, the Mushroom Dragon didn't start choking on blood, and just shrieked before continuing his assault. Seeing Adira still standing, 'Jari breathed a sigh of relief, her tensed shoulders relaxing. She would hate it if someone died. When the dragon began preparing his next attack, 'Jari lept out from behind the rock, ducked under the dragon and lept for his tail, sinking her teeth into it's tip and using her unsheathed claws to keep a stable grip. This is so stupid- I'm going to die.

Edited at July 25, 2024 02:30 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 25, 2024 03:46 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
The satisfying look of shock in the dragon's eyes gave her a great sense of pride, concluding her attack was a success. Sure she was a little banged up but with all honesty, she'd never felt better! The canine grinned to herself, her tail wagged slightly before readying for her next attack. Her eyes locked on its readjusting wings, it would be risky if it took flight.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    82    83    84    85    86   ..   112 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us