Wolf Play : (Glowmire) The Rotten Forest
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:07:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hyancinth Macaw bites Black Bear 2 for 30 damage.
Hyancinth Macaw kills them

A parrot just killed a bear...
 Amygdala
03:05:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
I thought i used the wrong wolf lol
But arrax is also one of my best battler so it would be funny to see them battle
 mission goofy
03:03:59 
amy - hahaha confusion
 Amygdala
03:00:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
Lmao i thought that was my wolf at first...i got so confused
 Amygdala
02:59:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
I randomly got a viti a couple of days ago😅
 Icywolve pack
02:57:38 Elektra/Raven
Best luck they are just random
 mission goofy
02:57:38 
random pvp anyone
 Salom_
02:57:16 Sal, Salmon
Yeah IÂ’m definitely gonna be breeding that pairing again in the hopes of another chim
 Icywolve pack
02:56:39 Elektra/Raven
I had a few more but I can't remember them hopefully I can breed a few here soon
 Salom_
02:51:02 Sal, Salmon
Elektra
Ooo sheÂ’s pretty! That really was a long time ago
 Icywolve pack
02:47:28 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She was my last chim that I can remember
 Amygdala
02:45:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Icy
Shadow
Kuro (means black)
Tairn
Beelzebub
 starmutt
02:45:38 marsh | they/it
so much time to cook we're wokring on my terms out here

im looking at the dyes lol
 Icywolve pack
02:45:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a chim in so long
 Salom_
02:45:25 Sal, Salmon
Raven
Sven
 Salom_
02:44:37 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thanks! SheÂ’s the first defect IÂ’ve ever bred :)
 Icywolve pack
02:44:20 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
Name for him?
 Amygdala
02:44:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I also have a wolf called Arrax XD
 distant-lands
02:42:56 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you ^^
 Amygdala
02:42:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow i love his decor (and his name)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    81    82    83    84    85   ..   112 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 10:24 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
You pull out the final book. It looks like it was actually the first. There's very few words, only recipes with things you'd find in the normal world. It seems like a book they wrote together before ending up in Glowmire. And there's really nothing of note.
Except the picture in the last page that is the twins in what looks to be their old home baking bread.
-You May-
Look Through the Hanging Bag
Leave
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 10:49 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
Jari snaps her jaws shut around the monster's ankle, her claws digging into its toe.
-Mushroom King has lost 1 HP-
Adira jumps up with her daggers, catching the monsters swinging tail and slashing at the muscles, leaving a long, deep gash.
-Mushroom King has lost 6 HP-
Moth quickly joins her onslaught of the tail and slashes her special Dagger along the thick muscles.
-Mushroom King has lost 10 HP-
At the same time, Amethyst screeches and charges into battle, clamping her jaws shut just above Jari's head on the leg.
-Mushroom King has lost 10 HP-
Spirit quickly dodges to the side, just narrowly avoiding the open maw of the beast. Instead, the creature screeches in annoyance as it rips up a tree and begins focusing on its tail instead.
As the dragon looks back at Moth and Adira, Astroya leaps from the rocks to slam her long sword into the spine of the beast, what a lucky hit! Double Damage!
-The Mushroom King has lost 30 HP-
This newest blow, Makes the dragon stagger and fall for a moment, the sword sticking out of its shoulders until Astroya removes it. As she does, the monster screams and reels around to snatch her up in its jaws, throwing her across the clearing.
-Astroya has lost 20 HP-
As it shakes itself, it flicks Amethyst and Jari off its leg with an Angered growl, looking back and maliciously stomping on Amethyst, a loud CRUNCH and a pained screech sounding out as one of her legs and her tail were caught under the dragons massive weight.
-Amethyst has lost 20 HP, but saved Jari from any-
The King seems to assess the situation for a moment, before a horrible orange hue begins to rise in its throat like glowing bile, and smoke begins to rise from its nostrils.
-You May-
Hide Behind Something
Attack Again Dispite the Danger

Edited at July 23, 2024 10:49 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 10:50 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
Seeing all the plants that Edmond has for sale , he's tempted to almost sniff a few of the flowers. As he's looking though the different plants , he sees something that caught his eye. It looked like it had all the Flowers combined. Slightly jumping at hearing Edmond's booming voice , he nods at the polar flower crown.
" could I get that ? " the blue wolf asked the polar bear , as he got out the pinecones to pay
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 11:06 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
Edmond nods and carefully grabs the flower crown off his shelf, before placing it over your ears and threading the ivy's between your fur so it'll stay in place.
"Great choice! I don't sell a lot of these, but they're really useful!"
He explained as he happily took the payment.
-You've spent 200 pinecones
Gained +10 DPH, +10 Speed, +10 Perception, +10 Stealth, +10 Armor, +10 Resistance to Cold, +10 Resistance to Ailments, +10 Resistance to Fire, +10 Luck and +10 Defense.
"Anything else I can help you with?"
He asked with a tilt of his head
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 11:16 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
feeling the newly placed flower crown on his head he smiled at Edmond.
" I bet they are, this will definitely help me out with my adventures " he spoke with excitement.
" no , I think this will be all for right now , thanks for the flower crown " the blue wolf said , as he started to leave the tent
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 11:27 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Evan shut the book, slowing piecing together the campsite's history. Two brothers. One who went mad and started killing and eating other adventurers. But why? He suspected the bag might be his last bet for answers.
"Alright, stay back"
He ordered Azumi and Cassidy as he cautiously approached the hanging bag.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 24, 2024 11:30 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
Edmond nods and waves as you leave, happy to have helped. He then begins pulling the other flowers off the shelf and making another flower crown for his next customer.
Ahead of you as you walk along the Tundra, you see a sweet little Arctic Fox, tilting her head at the snow, before diving into it. Soon coming up again with a small vole in her mouth. She sees you and quickly flees over the hills, but as her footsteps fade away, creepy whispers take their place... making your fur stand on end until they finally disappear.
Ahead of you, there are a couple options.
-You May-
Follow the Fox Trail Through the Tundra
Head Towards the Mountains
Head Toward the Foothills
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 24, 2024 11:32 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
You decide it's finally time to cut open the hanging bag, and you quickly jump back as all the contents fall into the grass.
It's about what you expected... the twin skulls of the brothers, along with their bodies, one of them butchered up and the other simply shot in the head with an arrow.
Someone must have found out what Java had been doing and made it just as Joov was killed
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 24, 2024 11:38 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
'JARI

'Jari's claws sank into the Mushroom Dragon's large toe, making small puncture wounds that instantly began to ooze blood. It didn't seem to notice, until someone joined her on the attack on his ankle and sank their jaws into it's leg. Then, a low rumble came from his throat, and he shook everyone away. Then, a loud crunch echoed through the area followed by a yelp when the Mushroom King stomped down on someone. 'Jari would jump up the help them, but the glow of orange in the Mushroom Dragon's throat made her instincts kick in, and she jumped away to duck behind a nearby large rock.

Edited at July 24, 2024 11:39 AM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 24, 2024 12:06 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky - canine
" so follow the fox trail, mountains or foothills " the blue wolf thought as he looked around the tundra.
" might as well follow the fox trail for now, nothing to lose right " he thought as he started to follow the trail

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    81    82    83    84    85   ..   112 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us