Existence
08:41:47 Exist / Kuskyn
Effectively Green day Basket case
 Ecifircas
08:41:03 
Skillet. >
 Existence
08:40:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I honestly don't even know sometimes, it's just like Skillet, it just pops in there somehow these days
 Ecifircas
08:38:49 
God. Why Halestorm. @.@

My ex-boyfriend was obsessed with them. lol
 Existence
08:37:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Halestorm was pretty poppy to listen to, I miss the misery was the main one I think there xD
 Ecifircas
08:34:52 
If you can get past the screaminess of Loathe's music, it rewards you with some of the smoothest voices EVER.

No one gives them a chance. I wish someone would. x)

Like if you listen to "Screaming - Loathe" and then queue up "Is It Really You? - Loathe" right after, it has one of those cool transitions between songs and ughh.

But Is It Really You? is their most popular song so none of the others get any love. :(
 Existence
08:33:09 Exist / Kuskyn
I feel like Ghost Town's You're so creepy got bonked into my list for the lyrics alone..
 distant-lands
08:31:23 katy | beetle
ecifircas,
yess! city pop has a hold on my heart
 Ecifircas
08:31:10 
starmutt, that song is so good but so .. mixed feelings (in a good way) for me. aaa
 Ecifircas
08:30:40 
distant-lands, omg. I love that song. That and Plastic Love, lol.
 Ecifircas
08:30:21 
Oh, and I liked Give. Definitely a slower song but the vocals carried it and it's been added to my playlist.
 distant-lands
08:29:56 katy | beetle
stay with me by miki matsubara is always on repeat too
 starmutt
08:29:51 marsh | they/it
yall have emo songs i have my comfort character
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:29:43 
At 3:08, I get shivers. 😤
 Existence
08:29:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh dear it put on Sarcasm by Get scared after it.. That is ahh yep xD
 starmutt
08:29:25 marsh | they/it
honse indeed <3
 Existence
08:28:10 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas well the fact I'm over half way through will say a yes to that one xD
 Ecifircas
08:27:58 
starmutt, honse.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    80    81    82    83    84   ..   107 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 20, 2024 03:23 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
"WHOA!" Adira gaped at the large beast, a dragon that only brought a presence of hatred and power. Anger reeked from its new wounds and revenge was noticeable when it decided to make another move for Spirit. But before she could react, the canine found herself flinching at a sudden 'whoosh' of the dragon's tail and she followed it with her eyes, quickly spotting 'Jari making a move for its left hind leg. Thus Adira hastily aimed for the right, eyeing for the muscles. Surely this will waver its attention.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 20, 2024 04:10 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Great. As he closed the journal, Evan gave the bag another glance, prepared for the worst. Not yet, though. They were sane enough to set up camp, so what led to.. this. He pulled out a second book, "Cooking WITH the Rotten Forest."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 21, 2024 10:49 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth reacted almost without thinking. She struck out at the tail that swept past her. She noticed amethyst charging in too.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 21, 2024 12:51 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You decide to check out the flat Tundra first. Knowing that would be the easiest Snow to dredge through at first.
You watch, amazed as a Snow Owl swoops down and snatches a mouse up from under the ice.
As you come over a hill into a small dip in the valley, you see a clearing in the Snow, decorated with fairy lights as well as a small, purple tent.
-You've Found Edmond the Polar Bear!-
-You May-
Check Out Edmond's Shop
Continue Through the Tundra
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 21, 2024 01:03 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
As you open the next book, the tilted page strikes you as something a sane person would put together at least.
"Cooking WITH the Rotten Forest" by Java and Joov Rangers
My twin brother and I have ventured out into the forest to see what we can make of the things out here. Seeing as there's no way out that guarantees we'd stay together. We've made camp a small ways inside the forest, and we'll see what comes. - Java
A few pages of drawings pass by. Different mushrooms and their discerning features, as well as several herbs.
The forest was amazing! There's so many flavors of herbs and vegetables under the trees! While out on an expedition away from camp, we came across the Savannah and have decided to move our operations there. I'm a little worried about Java, he seems to be missing civilization. Hopefully the open Savannah will help him a little. - Joov
There's another couple pages of drawings that look to be what they made with what they found. Grilled mushrooms, some scrambled eggs with herbs and even a whole chicken garnished with different things as well as a vegetable stew.
It's been a few days since we settled in the Savannah, Java isn't really talking to me. I think he just wants to go home but there's so much to discover out here! I'd offer to let him go back to Glowmire by himself, but he'd never leave me alone out here. Meanwhile, we're finding herbs and spices and fruits in this savannah that I've never seen before! Java even brought back some kind of animal yesterday... it was tiny, but he swore up and down it attacked him. And it tasted just fine.
The last couple pages are pictures of more things they'd made, but these ones were specifically signed by Joov. It seemed Java had stopped participating by now.
You close the book and sigh, looking up at the bag again before putting the book in your bag again.
-You May-
Read "Delecacies of The Rotten Forest"
Check the Hanging Bag
Leave the Camp
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 21, 2024 03:26 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
at seeing a the tent he makes his way to it.
" taking a small break won't hurt " he thought as he started to check out the shop
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 21, 2024 04:15 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
"What happened to you?"
Evan muttered as he read. Two brothers, both mad in different ways. He glanced back at the tent, remembering the grisly scene. He pulled out the last book.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 22, 2024 07:05 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit winced and scrambled to his paws. While his sword had done a ton of damage, the Mushroom King was still baattling without fault in its step. Spirit limped right of the dragon, taking a moments rest before he had to jump beck into the battle.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 22, 2024 03:27 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya lifts her sword and studies the dragon. She attacks high, aiming for the closest part of its back.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 23, 2024 10:19 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You decide to check out the shop, deciding you have a moment to spare.
"You must be from Glowmire! I collect arctic plants out here. The snow makes them super tough! Perfect for little accessories.
Edmond's Shop
Snow Buttercup - 20 pinecones
A round, fluffy yellow flower that grows in Clusters.
Grants +10 DPH
Arctic Poppy - 20 pinecones
A pale yellow flower that grows in the sparse sun.
Grants +10 Speed
Polar Campion - 20 pinecones
A white and purple stripped bellflower that strikes a particular beauty.
Grants +10 Perception
Arctic Bell Heather - 20 pinecones
A small, white bellflower that pokes up from the snow sometimes.
Grants +10 Stealth
Dwarf Fireweed - 20 pinecones
A bbeautiful bright purple flower that is also known as the river beauty.
Grants +10 Armor
Arctic Dandilion - 20 pinecones
A very fluffy variationof a normal dandilion. It almost looks like it has fur
Grants +10 Resistance to Cold
Polar Willow - 20 pinecones
Small, bright green leaves that are tipped with red and almost look sharp.
Grants +10 Resistance to Ailments
Dwarf Birch - 20 pinecones
Frilled leaves along a spindly, dark brown branch. Bright yellow, orange and red in color.
Grants +10 Resistanceto Fire
Mountain Sorrel - 20 pinecones
Bubbly red flowers on a small green stem. Also called Mountain Sorrel.
Grants +10 Luck
Whiplash Saxifrage - 20 pinecones
A small, succulent looking flower with a red color. Holds onto the rock like a spider, also called the spider saxifrage.
Grants +10 Defense
Polar Flower Crown - 200 pinecones
A flower crown crafted with all the flowers and plants of the Tundra.
Grants +10 DPH, +10 Speed, +10 Perception, +10 Stealth, +10 Armor, +10 Resistance to Cold, +10 Resistance to Ailments, +10 Resistance to Fire, +10 Luck and +10 Defense.
"Anything catch your eye?"
Edmond asked, his voice booming around the tent.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    80    81    82    83    84   ..   107 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us