Wolf Play : The Fighting Cage
Chatbox
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*
 Sanania
01:36:07 San, Sangria
BJake

chili pepper
 technoblade
01:35:59 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

bunny suit? shibari?
 technoblade
01:34:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Venn

ooo nice! does it have pieces or is it smooth?
 BJake
01:34:30 Don't call me BJ.
I need to draw something spicy but not NSFW, any ideas?
 Gallifrey Falls
01:28:56 Allons-y / Myth
Any Doctor Who fans?
 Salom_
01:27:35 Sal, Salmon
Elaerain
Keep if you want to CP/BE train them for explore, they have good vitals. Retire if you wouldn't use for explore
 starmutt
01:27:31 marsh | they/it
hiya :3
 Gallifrey Falls
01:27:24 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Marsh
 starmutt
01:26:46 marsh | they/it
added all my telegram stickers
-Click-
the sillies <3
 Sanania
01:24:27 San, Sangria
Ela- I'd keep for the vitals.
 Faulty Demons
01:23:56 Ollie, Gold
Retire

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Jackal : -5
Alligator : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 03:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nightshade

iArema said:
Who exactly was bitten?

The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 03:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm not entirely sure that Nightshade is aware of their character being bitten?

Gold Hearts said:
Nightshade

iArema said:
Who exactly was bitten?

The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 05:11 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra snarled as the distraction continued. If we are gonna get out of here I have to work fast she thought as she broke one of the chains. " Finally found the right sequence of the amount of shock I have to add to the chain to break it... " She then glared at the one protecting her " give me another hour and have have the others stand back...I dont what anyone to get hurt"
( night folks)
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino heard what Electra said and in return yelled " If I back down then we're all gonna get killed!" he misunderstood her words because he was far away, but turned around and flew closer to her " Hurry up!" He said " If I get killed by that dragon or I will come and find you!" he exclaimed " and it won't be pretty when I do" Cino turned back around, but found the other dragon just flying, no fangs or teeth bared "SHIT!" He said under his breath "did I really think it was going to attack us. It didn't even flinch when I bit it! Mabye it has antitoxins? And numbing glands?" He thought as the dragon kept on flying.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 06:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azara
Azara nodded to Electra and then snapped his tailto the ground, making more chains break
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 06:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino got the idea and started blowing golden molten lava it hurt him, but anything to get out of here he thought. Suddenly the chain snapped, then another, and soon he had a decant hole in the chains.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 07:34 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Tula)
The female dragon had resumed pacing when she decided she was going to be stuck there for a while. No other sounds had been made, and apart from small, distant noises in one direction, nothing else had happened. The air was still musty and damp, very different from the clear, breezy air of her mountainous island. It hurt to think of it, with the tall mountains, with the wide valleys and pine forests. Not only was she now separated from her homeland, but from her community as well. As the silvery white dragon stepped slowly around her prison, she recalled memories of the good times she had with them, and each memory caused a pang of sorrow and despair as she realized she might never see them again. She could have taught her brother more maneuvers; she could have hunted with her father; she could have sung all night under the full moon as they always did, her voice rising and falling in ethereal harmonies. Now, she didn't even know what kind of moon was in the sky, or even tell the difference between night and day.
All this increased her feelings of homesickness, and she renewed her attempts of escape, trying to claw at the bottom of her cell's door. Suddenly, footsteps could be heard approaching, and Tula left her clawing to listen, wondering what was going on. She could hear human voices, one older and deeper, and the other younger and lighter. "Why isn't this one open yet?" The older voice asked angrily. "Nobody was there to open it. It was so quiet that they thought there was no dragon in there." "Are you an idiot, Ferrus? Why didn't you check the papers? There's a dragon in there, and I can prove it. Open that gate right now and let it out, unless you want to go in there and find out." Of course, Tula didn't understand human speech, so she didn't know what they were saying, but after a few seconds of silence, the door of her prison rumbled open, revealing the long corridor ahead. Hearing a beep, she opened her mouth in relief as the muzzle clanged on the ground. Cautious, yet with a feeling of renewed hope, she walked carefully down the corridor as silent as she could be, wondering what was on the other side.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 09:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
by the way, after this roleplay, there will be a piece of art to claim, corresponding to the roleplay ^^
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 09:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oo art, what kind of art?)
Bamir
Bamir was trying to hold himself together, he wasn't going interact even though he was obviously there. Just lying in his cage. He was thinking about a way out then the clanking of chains answered him. His elements weren't much help in this situation, so he watched.
He tapped his wing-hooks on the ground, each made of bone, onto the metal. He slowly crawled forward, hunched back. Thought he stood 8 feet tall, he wasn't taller then the biggest but he was in the middle of size in height, between Cino and Azara, at least that's what he could see. His wings were much bigger. A swimming tactic so he could be more agile in the water. He was obviously chill. He had literally crawled out of the cage, his wings in front of him. He noted all of the dragons in the pen and identified some of their elements. Electric, Fire, Air, Ice, maybe water.
The Fighting CageDecember 23, 2021 08:51 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra roared as the last piece of chhain was separated " Stand back!" she roared as she flew down beside Azara and winked " thanks. Now.. lets get out of here.."

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us