Wolf Play : (Glowmire) The Rotten Forest
Chatbox
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:11:11 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Why did I call you by my nickname?? >:
I did it once again.
 Long Wang
06:11:02 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
depends on what you mean.
3 identical in every way- rare
3 pups in general- very common
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.
 Salem
06:08:43 Rumi
DH and hero too *^*
-WP Click-
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?
 Feiella
05:53:52 Fei the writer
Long Wang
I'd keep but that's me. Up to you
 Feiella
05:52:02 Fei the writer
Nope I'm a ghost
 Long Wang
05:51:50 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Keep or retire?
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:51:35 Fei the writer
AppleTrees
Please spell out your words. "bc" is not allowed
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:50:50 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Accs,
No, she's A mod goddess.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   113 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 16, 2024 06:53 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Sorry, I've been really busy)
-
Spirit flicked his ears. "I want to go check out the dragon by the pond. Then maybe we could continue on..."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 10:32 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
The little coati chirps at the new name, clearly happy with it and feeling like part of the gang now.
As you look through the Tents, Azumi jumps on Cassidy's back with a stick and rides them like a jousting horse. Both of them barking with glee.
However, what you're dealing with is a bit more serious... it seems these boys might have gone mad.
-You Find the Following-
"Cooking WITH the Rotten Forest" by Jari and Joov Rangers
Distressed Journal
Inside is a gruesome scene you're happy to get away from. One brother slumped over the other and obvious bloodstains along the wall. The decomposition of the scene doesn't allow you to see what happened... rather forces you to imagine.
-You May-
Stop and Read (Which Book?)
Investigate the Hanging Bag
Leave the Camp
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 10:45 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
-Adira-
You're immediately interested in the Tents, and sniff along the ground in front of them before lifting the canvas to see what there is.
-You Find the Following-
Lockpick
Dynamite (3)
Bag of pinecones (30)
Seems this place belonged to some Bandits. As you notice masks lying around everywhere as well. You silently decide whether or not you'll share your findings with Moth.
-You May-
Call Moth Over
Stay Silent and Explore the Table
Stay Silent and Explore the Treehouse
Moth
You look up at the treehouse curiously, before jumping up into the branches and finding your way inside. Once there, you find yourself in what looks almost like a clubhouse for little kids. Crude drawings hung up on the walls and the words 'Live Before You Die' carved into the wood of the floor with a large knife.
-You Find the Following-
Bag of Pinecones (30)
Art Supplies
Bandit's Diary
The book you pick up is filled with words and half scorched. You assume it was a Diary the user was done with when they left camp. They must have lit the book and left it, expecting the whole treehouse to burn down. But the book had sputtered our after they left.
-You May-
Call Down to Adira
Stay Silent and Investigate the Tables
Stay Silent and Look Through the Tents

Edited at July 17, 2024 10:45 AM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 11:02 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth climbed hopped off of the tree house and headed towards the tables.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 11:05 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
As you climb the stairs, each step is like a cosmic clock bell toll. Making no sound, but pounding through your chest more and more every second.
Once you reach the top though... there's a strange quiet. A strange still in the universe that makes you breath a sigh of relief.
You wonder what you were so scared of, and then... your arm is gone.
-You've lost 50 HP and your left forepaw!-
Whatever impact causes you to tumble back down of the stairs, knocking the wind out of you was you land in the grass. You clutch your shoulder as you sit up, ready for a fight. Youre panting and desperately searching for whatever hit you. But you find nothing... you only see your paw at the top of the stairs you just fell from, your blood dripping down the old wooden boards.
As you stare at it, the train horn starts up again. This time so loud you're sure your head will pop, and so long you're sure this is your eternity now. Before once again, and suddenly, it's silent, and you Open your eyes to see that the Staircase is gone.
Your pets run to you from the forest, including Napoleon who was knocked off but not hurt during the impact.
Cleopatra seems to think she knows how to help, and begins tugging your fur with her teeth to try to get you to follow her.
-You've lost 5 HP-
You're loosing blood quickly, and have little in your inventory to help yourself.
-You May-
Follow Cleopatra
Try to Continue
Try to Fix Yourself
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 11:40 AM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
gasping in pain he sees cleopatra and napoleon come running
" at least you two are ok right " he asked worryingly as Cleo tugs his fur . as Cleopatra continues to tug his fur she gives him a look that says he an idiot and she's disappointed in him.
Seeing as she won't stop anytime soon he looks at the way she's pulling his fur.
" alright cleopatra, lead the way " the currently three legged wolf said in pain as he started to follow her
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 01:01 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
After rummaging through the bandit's belongings the canine made the decision to check the table next, knowing that Moth probably already searched the treehouse.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 02:41 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You hobble along after your friend. Her yips and yowls of concern driving you forward. After a little while, she stops and sits in front of a tree and barks at you.
When you don't seem to understand, she jumps up on her hind legs and starts digging at the bark, ripping a small peice of it away to show you that there's something Glowing under there!
As soon as you see that, you help her dig, and soon, you're holding a little potion vial in your paw.
-You've Found a Stashed Health Potion!-
This is a medium strength potion and will grant you +50 HP. It will be up to a coinflip weather it regrows your arm or just heals it for now. But the Healers will be able to fix it fully no matter what.
-You May-
Take the Health Potion
Insist You're Fine and Continue
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 02:50 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Top Rock Group
You meet up again back at the tables, smiling awkwardly at each other as you begin to search the contents of the table.
-Moth Finds the Following-
Flashlight
Pinecone on a String (Necklace)
Bowl of Maggots (Fish Bait)
-Adira Finds the Following-
Pocket Knife (Multitool)
Pinecone on a String (Necklace)
Cast Iron Pot (Make your Own Stews)
With how much there is on the table, it's rather obvious to both of you that the other person found things where they were searching.
-You May-
Leave the Camp and Continue
Stop to Divy Up Your Loot
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2024 02:54 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
Seeing the glowing vial sitting in his paw , brings a smile to his muzzle. Looking down at Cleopatra he gives her a grin.
" Thanks for finding this girl! Don't worry I'll take take this and we're be back to exploring in no time " he told Cleopatra and Napoleon as he lifted the vial to his mouth and drank it
( I'm assuming it's something he can drink)

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    77    78    79    80    81   ..   113 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us