Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, w
Chatbox
 kycantina
04:24:11 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-

is she going to give me anything good? absolutely not. Am I excited to have a new generation in my starter line? yeah <33
 Zeraphia
04:24:02 Spooky Vah
Pursuer gets smashed first thing.

Then they all flee.

Zeraphia
04:22:13 Spooky Vah
... a Gwyn and two brown bears.

Ohhh this is ending well.
 Amygdala
04:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
My ExW this month ;-;

He started strong and i had hope for first 2 days. It allwent downhill since then

-Click-
 Zeraphia
04:21:08 Spooky Vah
Emrys

Go for it!
 Existence
04:20:02 Exist / Kuskyn
Finally naming the last of my unnamed wolves xD
 Necromancin Dancin
04:19:52 Emrys (He/They)
-WP Click-

should I use a toucan feather on her? or wait?
 Revelry
04:18:50 Rev
Sorry about that
 AshenCrow
04:16:30 Ashe, Crow
Seems so! That's great though, it's always a really good competition
 technoblade
04:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

They have work today but so do I so I think they'll be winning first as usual :D
 Mistress Nyx
04:14:38 
Why are we discussing sales in main chat?

Do not advertise in main chat, for yourself or others.
 AshenCrow
04:14:35 Ashe, Crow
Lovely vitals
 AshenCrow
04:13:23 Ashe, Crow
Sassy is pulling ahead though, I have no clue how they do it
 Existence
04:12:44 Exist / Kuskyn
The litter came out perfect bar being literally all males x.x
-WP Click-
 technoblade
04:11:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Ashe

Honestly know you and Sassy having similar scores i have been using you to see how close I am to them XD
 AshenCrow
04:10:48 Ashe, Crow
I get those levels too! Some are just every other step though
 Eclipsed Souls
04:10:45 
Revelry,
Ah okay thank you. I might use apples to upgrade my inventory slots and hoard the tokens until then so I can profit apples lol
 technoblade
04:09:41 Lil Techy | Techno
I dunno how you and Sassy can get so many I have some levels where I barely run into any
 AshenCrow
04:09:05 Ashe, Crow
True!
 Revelry
04:09:03 Rev
Souls,
We'll have a wolf party event. I'm guessing Charon's blessings and wolf party tokens will be selling a lot on that day. But I think we don't have a date yet, only know it'll be this month

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +5
Mountain Lion : +4
Caiman : +5
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    74    75    76    77    78   ..   132 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:11 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He snickered as he nodded, glacing towards them.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:26 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*one of the shadows came close, inspected Ves then whispered in Star's ear, her eyes widened as it finished, and she said something, which he couldn't understand but her tone was full of surprise, which made the words seem most likely to be "are you sure?!?!"*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:37 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He looked at her confused. "What?" He asked.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:39 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she glanced at him then went to the balcony, crying softly for some reason* (i'm thinking her dad, Aries, shows up)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:41 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He followed her from a distance, she was crying.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:48 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*a guy, not shadious, which looked a little like Star, appeared beside her, but she turned and shoved him, tears streaking down her cheek as she yelled* YOU ABANDONED ME! AND NOW AFTER 13 YEARS YOU COME BACK? *he had fell off the edge and she teleported down to him, pinning him with one foot, and with the pose, he could see the similaritys between them, but her hair was tipped in dark red, which wasn't good*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 02:51 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
His fists clenched as he sort of stayed in the shadows, observing them. From the small bits of information that he'd gatherered, this must be her dad. He winced. Feeling bad for Star.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 03:03 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*her wings came out at full capacity, but they were tipped in red, which he had never seen, but it aparently made her dad VERY nervious as he rapidly tried to calm her down, but let out a low growl that immeadaty shut him up, and her shadows chained him to the ground*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 03:09 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
He knew it was now or never. Sylvester slipped out of the shadows, loudly coughing, letting his presence be known.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wOctober 5, 2023 03:11 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*her ears flicked to him, acknowloging his presense, while Aries looked at him and tried to say something, but her hand flew to his throat, slaming his head into the ground and cutting off whatever he was saying*

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    74    75    76    77    78   ..   132 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us