03:40:08 
thanks,Amy!
 Amygdala
03:37:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
I sell them almost as soon as i get them...the checkmark always stayed there
 ZEFHYR
03:35:54 
ok. as long as the check mark remains there! i'm kind of nervous about selling the item...dont know how long this quest will take and out of room in inventory den
 Amygdala
03:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
You need to find it in explore...it doesn't matter if you have it in inventory or not. You can sell/use the items you already collected
 ZEFHYR
03:31:25 
scavenger hunt quest question: if you have the item in inventory, it gets checked off of the list scavenger hunt list...so do you have to keep it in inventory until you get the rest of the items, or, once it is checked off the list, can you unload it?
 ZEFHYR
03:26:19 
hey, anyone want to do a quick Leaf punt?!
 Amygdala
03:07:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hyancinth Macaw bites Black Bear 2 for 30 damage.
Hyancinth Macaw kills them

A parrot just killed a bear...
 Amygdala
03:05:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
I thought i used the wrong wolf lol
But arrax is also one of my best battler so it would be funny to see them battle
 mission goofy
03:03:59 
amy - hahaha confusion
 Amygdala
03:00:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Goofy
Lmao i thought that was my wolf at first...i got so confused
 Amygdala
02:59:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
I randomly got a viti a couple of days ago😅
 Icywolve pack
02:57:38 Elektra/Raven
Best luck they are just random
 mission goofy
02:57:38 
random pvp anyone
 Salom_
02:57:16 Sal, Salmon
Yeah IÂ’m definitely gonna be breeding that pairing again in the hopes of another chim
 Icywolve pack
02:56:39 Elektra/Raven
I had a few more but I can't remember them hopefully I can breed a few here soon
 Salom_
02:51:02 Sal, Salmon
Elektra
Ooo sheÂ’s pretty! That really was a long time ago
 Icywolve pack
02:47:28 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She was my last chim that I can remember
 Amygdala
02:45:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Icy
Shadow
Kuro (means black)
Tairn
Beelzebub

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Grizzly Bear : +2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   112 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:17 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
You recognize this place from your dreams... the border between the forest and the savannah.
You head into the mushroom feild, sniffing around and looking for something familiar.
Suddenly, you hear a rumble from the ground under your feet, and you blink in confusion for a moment.
However, you look up, and Suddenly see the entire Savanah barreling towards you at max speed.
STAMPEDE!
-You May-
Run Away!
Run Back to the Forest
Climb a Bush Tree
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:20 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
He takes a look around the camp , one tent looks destroyed while the others look safe. " the tents could have journals in them" he thought as he took careful paw steps towards the tents. Glancing at the greenhouse, fire pit and table " I'll take a look at those after I check the tents " he thought as he shook off any nerves on his way to the tents
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:23 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You decide to investigate the tents first.
There's only one book, but it definitely looks interesting.
-You've Found the Following-
"My Time in The Rotten Forest" by Nazir Razor
Compass
Odd Smelling Fertilizer
-You May-
Stop to Read
Investigate the Table and Firepit
Investigate the Greenhouse
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:24 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Barely two steps out of the forest and Evan had already found himself in the middle of a stampede. He wasn't much of a climber, so he'd better run. Swearing, he grabbed the Coati and put her on his back.
"Hang on"
He said and took off.
(Run Away!)
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:35 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
You quickly grab your friend and book it across the Savannah in front of the Stampede, once far enough ahead, you veer to the side and are finally able to stop and sit down, panting, as the massive Herd races past you.
Chasing them however... is a small wolf looking creature with satellite ears that looks very skinny and down on her luck.
Panting as well, she finally gives up chasing the Herd and collapses on her side.
After a while, she gets up and shakes it off, but seems to notice you, flattening her dish like ears and wondering if you are friend or foe. It's an African Wild Dog...
-You May-
Call Out to Her
Offer her Some Jerky
Be on your Way
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:37 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
picking up the compass , he looks at it with a hint of laughter " why do I have the feeling you're not very helpful here " he thought with a chuckle . Seeing a book he wipes off some dust and reads the title. Ears facing towards the entrance listening for danger, he starts to read the book
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:45 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
A wolf? No, this creature looked slightly different. But the figure in his memory was hazy to begin with and the creature before matched its description. She looked a little thin, so he gently tossed a piece of jerky her way.
"Stay back"
He told the Coati, putting her down but keeping her within grabbing distance. He glanced the sky. He remembered how this ended.

Edited at July 15, 2024 04:46 PM by Red River Wolves
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:49 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Evan
The small wild dog tilts her head as you toss something toward her, and she immediately begins jogging toward you. Her eyes glisten with worry, but her body betrays her hunger, and she quickly snatches the jerky before running away from you once again. Stopping about the same distance away as she was before before turning back to you and tilting her head again.
She offered a slight tail wag, attempting to communicate a little.
-You May-
Play Bow
Tail Wag
Toss More Jerky
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:59 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
"You were hungry, weren't you?"
Evan said. He pulled out another piece. He could spare it. He wagged his tail a little, the bony tip disappearing against the bright Savannah floor, before tossing another piece of jerky the same way as before. He took another glance at the sky, still worried.

Edited at July 15, 2024 04:59 PM by Red River Wolves
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 15, 2024 04:59 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
-My Time in The Rotten Forest-
by Nizar Razor
You flip the first page and are greeted with neat, small handwriting and pretty drawings of plants around the forest. Mostly mushrooms.
I've set up camp just inside the Rotten Forest. Hopefully my vicinity to town will keep me out of trouble. I've never been a good fighter.
My team and I are out here hoping to find more medicine lurking around. I swear I saw a Rainforest at some point. There must be things here that can do good along with all the stuff that can harm us. I'd wager we could even find the cure to terminal diseases here!
You flip through a few pages of pictures before there are any more entries. Pictures of massive redwood looking trees with huge mushrooms growing straight from their trunks. And illustrations of members of the team standing on shelf mushrooms in the huge trees.
We found the Rainforest earlier this week! We were able to get through a small portion of it before we had to come back to camp for supplies. There's so much potential out there... mushrooms the size of houses and certain leaves that can hold an entire person without wavering much!
I've included a couple drawings, I'm sure Tinjar will be pissed now that he chose those disgusting caves over all this beautiful flora.
She doesn't seem to sign off very much, and simply leaves you flipping through all her pictures. However, at the end, there's one more little excerpt.
Something got to us out there in the rainforest... something thats killing us fast. Im hoping i can make it back to camp to try to distill a cure, but im not very hopeful it will be done in time to save me, let alone for me to get back and save my team.
There's a drawing of what the destroyed tent must have looked like before it fell apart. What almost looked like a gerryrigged moonshine still. It must have held the cure to whatever killed them. When it collapsed on top of Nazir, all hope was lost. And even is she wasn't dead yet, she probably didn't try to escape the rubble.
You close the book and sigh, looking around the camp again.
-You May-
Try to Recover the Body
Investigate the Table and Firepit
Investigate the Greenhouse

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    73    74    75    76    77   ..   112 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us