10:26:34 star, she/her
All my woof are in a bad mood today-
 Golden Meadows
10:26:27 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts so far?
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
10:19:37 Mac and Cheese
Alina rests their gaze intently on General Kirigan.

Stats: Social +2
Mood: Flirty

First of all Alina, that a pup. Second of all, YOUR SUPPOSED TO LIKE MAL.
 Ámor
10:14:26 On haitus
@Ice
I knew a kid who got a 13% as an overall grade for his class
 Aurora tribe
10:04:23 Mist
How can you get a Dogo on here ik some ways but 🥲 I don't want to wait that long.
 Vulpixles
09:59:36 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I found out I don't work today so my sister and I are going to see Beetlejuice
 Dragons Blood
09:56:21 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

go into labor pleassse
 Apothecary
09:55:28 Medicinally Autistic
I canÂ’t believe I keep driving 20 minutes to work just to be there for an hour
 The Mollies
09:50:42 
I have a test on next Wednesday
 icemoons
09:50:39 slushy,ice,moon,
star
social studies
 Continental Wolves
09:50:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Tech^^
 starmutt
09:44:47 marsh | they/it
what the test on?
 icemoons
09:43:43 slushy,ice,moon,
I got a fucking 70 precent on the test I just took... I have to do a retake tomarrow... I'm mad at myself
 icemoons
09:43:13 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : 0
Jaguar : 0
Spotted Hyena : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   113 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 05:00 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

'Jari let out an irritated huff. Only one member of the group actually sided with her. That was kind of disheartening. So, it seems that they'll just go with a path. 'Jari went straight for the one that went forward, taking the spot in front and leading the group. The smell of ash filled the air after only a few seconds of walking, and her lips peeled to form a snarl at the smell. "Is the forest on fire?" She hissed, but concern was hinted in her tone. She wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, or possibly killed by a fire. She turned to look back at the group, her amber eyes scanning the area behind her. She felt a presence.. like the moment they go too far, the forest will shift into something completely different.

Then, one pawstep, the cobblestone vanished, and morphed into a pile of ash. Hot ash. 'Jari let out a surprised growl, her focus snapping back to where she was walking. Tunnels! "Ah lovely. Just what we need here." She hissed in irritation. No one would listen to her anyways. Stop being bitter about them not listening. Despite how dangerous it looked it there, 'Jari couldn't help but be curious. Y'know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. "Welp, who wants to go have an ash bath?"

Edited at June 16, 2024 05:02 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 05:00 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double

Edited at June 16, 2024 05:01 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 05:13 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
Normally Adira wouldn't consider herself a dragon expert, or any type of expert to be honest, but she was well aware of the link between dragons and fire.
"I kinda feel like the answer is obvious," Adira loudly pointed out, stating her mind, "I feel like safety first was thrown out the window the moment we saw lava."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 05:14 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"I agree with you two." Moth said. " we should go through the tunnels.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 07:51 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Same. Dragons seem fun. And dangerous... But still. I want to see some." Spirit nodded his head, looking at Astroya thoughtfully.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 08:02 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya nodded her agreement, though she had no idea why they correlated fire with a mushroom dragon. Maybe it was because of the "dragon" part. They do know not all dragons breathe fire, right? All she knew was that was the path they have chosen and she wasn't about to split from the group.
"Lava tunnels it is." She mentally let out a sigh and continued forward with the group.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 08:02 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
-Double-

Edited at June 16, 2024 08:02 PM by Night Shade
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 08:24 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
You all agree that the Lava Tubes should lead you directly to the Lava Lands.
As you wind through the narrow tunnel, the walls warm and steaming, but mushroom Spores already growing along the cooling walls.
As you're observing the speedy growth, a sudden, horrible scream echos through the tunnel ahead, sending chills up your spines. It's whispy, and obviously very far ahead, so you all silently decide to ignore it as you come to another split in the tunnels.
One continues on the Lava tubes, the other looks like it hit a cave and broke into the cavern.
-You May-
Continue Down Lava Tubes
Go Into Cave
Split Up?
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 09:13 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

With the decision made, 'Jari lead the way down the winding, hot, ash-filled tunnel. She tried her best to ignore the discomfort she felt the moment they stepped into the tunnel. She felt like the top would collapse on them at any moment, burying them and possibly also pouring lava on top of them at the same time. Her paws were beginning to ache and pain from the hot ashes she had to walk over.

It took her quite a while to realize the spores growing all over the walls, but when a loud scream echoed through the tunnel, 'Jari jumped up, her fur bristled and eyes wide, her gaze locking on the path ahead of them, and that's when she noticed the spores.

'Jari kind of expected something to run up at them, but nothing did. "Well, screams aren't very encouraging are they?" She forced a chuckle, despite how afraid she really was. Then the tunnel broke into two. "And yet again, more voting. I'm guessing everyone's gonna want to stay together again, so I say we continue exploring the cool lava place, and explore the cavern on the way out or somethin' like that."

Edited at June 16, 2024 09:16 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 16, 2024 10:53 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
Adira already started to regret choosing a path full of lava, her fur was quickly soaked with her own sweat. She was hot and panting and the party was probably exposed to her fishy breath. This was not an ideal experience for her and to make matters worse, there was a deafening screech that reeked of inevitable doom.
The canine couldn't help but flinch at the sound of the scream. "I don't like that." She looked at the others uncertainly before noticing the split in the road. Annd unfortunately, they were left with more choices. "Even though I REALLY don't want to, I think we should check the cave out... seems like a good place for creatures to hide. Plus there might be some good loot in there- and yeah." She smiled trying to make her idea more appetizing.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    59    60    61    62    63   ..   113 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us