Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   113 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 05:33 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
You decide to explore the right tunnel, quickly realizing how much it opens up, the shadows of the stalagmites and stalactites all around you making your skin crawl. Soon though, the walls are lit up with a dull, dancing golden light, and the dragon stops breathing her fire.
-You've entered The Rotten Caves-
Almost as soon as you enter this odd place, you see the type of mushrooms you're looking for, only they're green... might still be useful though. There's also several new passages around you.
-You May-
Return to the Forest
Gather Mushrooms and Go Left
Gather Mushrooms and Go Right
Go Left
Go Right
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 05:50 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
As the room brightened up he squinted. He examined and collected mushrooms, getting back on all fours to continue traversing the cavernous tunnels.
Gather Mushrooms and Go Left
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 06:07 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
-You've earned 5 Green Mushrooms!-
You turn to the left after gathering the mushrooms, venturing down the tunnel.
You soon find an abandoned campsite, it smells very old...
-You May-
Investigate the Campsite
Have Nadir Investigate the Campsite
Continue On
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 06:15 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
Looking around the campsite he found it very interesting, but trusted Nadir over himself.
Have Nadir Investigate the Campsite
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 06:18 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
You look at Nadir and point to the Campsite, gesturing that you'd like to know if it's safe.
She almost smiles at you with a flick of her tail and trots forward, sniffing around the old fire pit and Sneezing at the dust. But she looks back up at you after a moment and beckons you forward, even holding up a little satchel she seems to suspect something is inside.
-You May-
Investigate the Campsite
Continue Forward
Turn Back
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 06:37 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
Once he finished reading the journal , the blue wolf couldn't deny the slight fear from the journal's writer. But while there was fear for what could be lurking in the caves with him , the curiosity to know more about the events that took place was stronger. " well let's hope that satisfaction brings this cat back after curiosity kills it " mumbled Rocky to the empty cave, as he grabbed the journal titled " into the dark "

( the lore here has intrigued me greatly *^* )

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 06:52 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You choose to sit down and take a while to read "Into the Dark"
You pull open the tattered cover to reveal a mostly blank title page containing the carefully scribed words.
INTO THE DARK
By Faelan Burns
You carefully flip the old pages to the table of contents, it seems this book is much more intricate with much more information than the final entry of our poor writer. The Table of Contents reads-
Page 1-15
THE CAVE
Page 16 - 24
THE BONES
Page 25 - 40
THE SINKHOLE
Page 41 - 53
THE DECENT
You look around again and listen carefully for anything in the caves around you. Hearing nothing, you decide where to start.
-You May-
Read The Cave
Read The Bones
Read The Sinkhole
Read The Decent
Read All in Order
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 07:03 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
After glancing at chapters, he decided to start at the beginning and read them in order from there.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 07:46 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You flip away from the Table of Contents and are immediately greeted with a drawing of the cave entrance how it had looked when Faelan had found it. The next page was titled "THE CAVE"
We found a cave on our exploration today. We left with the simple task of finding out what Death Horses eat, and have suddenly found out so much more about this world's past.
Below this cave entrance, we found a small chamber, Andy insisted it looked like the crust of a massive geode, and convinced us all to work for 9 hours straight mining straight into the ground.
In hindsight... I'm so glad he did.
We were laying into Andy about making us work so much for nothing, when suddenly the ground cracked bellow us and sent us tumbling a short way down into a much wider cavity.
I have no idea how it was physically possible for such a cave to form, only another mystery to this place.
You flip the page once more and are greeted with a detailed drawing of what the wall in front of you looked like before they'd worked on it at all. There was a Tyrannosaurus looking creature, in active combat with a Sauropod when it was fossilized. The next page is titled "THE BONES"
It's amazing down here... I mean, it's dusty and dank and horribly dark. But this wall... this wall has millions of years of history on it. Jurassic and triassic creatures, framing a beautiful Cretaceous battle. It's awe-inspiring and terrifying. We've also found amber deposits and fossilized trees that must be millions of years old.
I don't know why we haven't asked each other yet... but my only worry is that all these creatures come from such vastly different periods of time in the normal world... I'm hoping it's not just some elaborate fake, but I've overlooked everything personally so far and nothing has raised any red flags. We have a plan to bring our haul back tomorrow.
You flip the page once more, realizing you're almost halfway through at this point.
The next page has a drawing of what almost looks like an explosion. The birth of the sinkhole that now sits in front of you. The next page is aptly named "THE SINKHOLE" its also dusted with the red mineral that runs in veins around you.
Shit went to hell today... literally. Lila and Tim were working on dusting the bones off when we all suddenly started hearing cracking. Tim ran away in time, but Lila was caught in all the dust, and a massive sinkhole opened up against the wall right under her.
We'd messed with the skeletons out enough, I guess... they broke off and fell down there with her. Obviously I'm heartbroken about Lila... she was young, it's a tragedy... but that must've been millions of dollars worth of fossilized dinosaur. None of us would ever have had to work again.
Now we're trying to figure out our next move. Half of us want to go down for Lila and the bones, myself included. And half of us want to get the hell out of here before it happens again.
Lila made our numbers odd... so Tim decided we'd go down and get her. We have a pull system set up for us, and about three days of battery left in our flashlights. I think it should go well.
You turn the page once more and are greeted with the visual of broken skulls at the bottom of the sinkhole. The Rex's teeth buried in the dirt as far as they'd go, with a hand sticking our from under one of them... this was labeled "THE DECENT"
You think because you've seen some dead bodies, you'll know how to react when it's your friend... especially just a hand. Bur not Lila. I didn't expect it to ever be Lila.
We made our way down with the pullies, helping each other as much as we could. It was a long way down, but to me it felt like five minutes cuz I was trying to jot down everything I was seeing. Ryder kept telling me to turn my light off before it died but I couldn't stop looking at it all.
It was amazing, at least ten massive, full dinosaur skeletons, from a triceratops to an allosaurus to a freaking spino! I've sketched as many as possible in the back pages of this journal.
I can't belive the sinkhole broke out perfectly to reveal all of this, it must've been some catastrophic eruption or something.
I kinda wish I had stopped looking there like Ryder told me to. Because the bones... stopped looking fossilized.
Maybe it was the gleam of my flashlight or the minerals of what they'd been buried in, but they didn't seem as old or as worn down anymore, and the Tyrannosaurus looked... different from the one we'd found in the cavern above... evolved almost.
When we reached the bottom, we only called for Lila for about 10 minutes before one of us found her hand.
A few of us went out into the odd, Mushroom filled ecosystem to see what it was like while the rest of us grieved our friend.
We decided the Rex skull was so buried it had probably crushed her... and that we shouldn't lift it in order to bury her. I honestly agreed... I wouldn't survive, seeing her broken like that... I'm glad it was just her hand.
Cuz now, even after setting up camp for the night and starting a fire, I cant stop shaking.
One of the scouts came back with a campsite and we left a trail of red string for the others to follow. It was a safe, shallow cave with Thorn bushes around it, allowing us to feel safe.
Tomorrow we're going to explore... it's almost like the Rotten Forest down here. But the trees are mushrooms. I'm beginning to wonder if the core of this place has been infected and is spreading up. Who knows? Maybe I'll find out tomorrow.
I'm glad I brought another journal, I'm about to hit those drawings I was talking about. Until next time.
You turn the page a final few time to thumb through the drawing of the fossils hed seen in the sinkhole, and you look up to see what remains of their pully system. You could probably use it if you really wanted.
You close the book and take a breath, before thinking about it a bit, the Rex tooth you found before... it probably came from the skull they found Lila under.
You look around and listen for anything else around and don't notice anything out of the ordinary, other than the snoring of your pets.
-You May-
Return to the Forest
Explore the Sinkhole
Read More

Edited at August 21, 2023 07:50 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 07:47 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
(Holy shit I almost lost all of that, I clicked submit and the thing just fing vanished and it logged me out, I then logged in in another tab, went back, then went forward and confirmed the form resubmission and the gods saved my ass)

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    45    46    47    48    49   ..   113 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us