01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    44    45    46    47    48   ..   113 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 10:01 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Moth
You offer to feed the creature jerky, she recoils away at first, mock snapping her jaws at you, but as soon as she smells food, she tilts her head and flicks her tail in curiosity, before reaching our with an open mouth and taking the jerky as gently as she possibly could.
Suddenly, a crystal bursts through the skin on your wrist and you wince and fall back in pain.
-5HP
The creature spooks and rears up a bit, before she smells blood and comes closer to you. She sniffs your hand, before licking across where you touched the crystal and leaning her head into your chest.
After a moment... you actually feel much better.
-Your Crystal Scales has been cured!-
You are currently at 65 HP
You look up at the creature gratefully and she let's out a noise reminiscent of a happy purr. Seems you have a new friend!
-You've Tamed a Deep Cave Therapod!-
You and your new friend quickly turn back to the passage ahead of you, she clicks at you, seeming to indicate she knows an easy way out.
-You May-
Return to Glowmire
Return to the Forest
Explore the Caves
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 10:10 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
You decide to take the forested path, feeling an odd comfort in the constantly collapsing trees. You travel for quite some time before you realize you're absent-mindedly following a trail of hoofprints.
Just as you realize, the forest seems to give you a chance to change your mind as you see a gametrail veer off the path you're on. This one with no visible fresh tracks.
-You May-
Return to the Biome Juncture
Take the Gametrail
Follow the Hoofprints
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 10:28 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You choose to sit down and take a while to read "Never Should Have Dug"
You pull open the tattered cover to reveal a mostly blank title page containing the quickly scribbled words-
There's not much time.
On the next page you find what looks like water stains of some kind, either sweat or tears, that had muddied the thick ink a small bit.
I'm not sure how long I have to write this down so forgive me if it's not in my usual tone of writing... we went deeper. I'm not sure why, we found enough treasures on this first layer to make a man rich for a lifetime in the real world... but we wanted to know more. More about the huge sinkhole and more about the fresh dinosaur bones we were finding closer to the bottom.
We should have been smarter... the first thing any researcher knows is when you start finding non fossilized remains its time to think about weather or not the animal is still extinct.
We disturbed some pack of them, a mighty pack of megaraptors or something. They chased us up and we barricaded ourselves as much as possible.
It's not going to hold though... I can tell that already.
One of them got Andy as we were trying to escape and all of them stopped to make sure he was dead, it's the only reason we got out.
I think something was wrong with this particular pack though... before we pissed them off we got a chance to see what was down there.
It's a fully functional ecosystem with everything our foodchain has on the surface. Actually, now that I'm writing it, it makes sense that the fungal infection were seeing up here is still the reason I'm in such peril with these creatures. The other dinosaur like animals we met seemed calm, almost tamable. But these glowing ones...
I just heard another rock fall from our barricade. I'm sure there's nothing I can do.
There's a pause in pages, and you flip through to make sure nothing else remains, and on the last page of the journal you find it.
I'm going to die, but I'm not going to let these things get out to take over.
As you close the journal you realize you're shaking a bit. Taking another look at the room, you realize the place you came in looks like it had recently collapsed open, while every other near exit was meticulously covered with boulders and rrocks.Hed definitely succeeded in keeping this place sealed for a long time... hopefully long enough for whatever he was talking about to die as well.
-You May-
Explore down the Sinkhole
Open an Exit
Read More Research(Which Book?)
Return to the Forest

Edited at August 21, 2023 10:29 AM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 11:06 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
His mind was more or less finding this scenery far more enjoyable than the other one. He glanced around and noticed a game trail, but he wanted to follow these hoofprints.
Follow the Hoofprints
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 11:29 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
You decide to follow along with the hoofprints for a while longer, curious what kind of creature could make such tracks in this place.
The path opens up into a clearing and the tracks dissapear, but there's a scent of rotten vegetables in the air.
In the center of the clearing, is an old well, which you waste no time investigating.
It's missing its rope and bucket and seems like it's probably empty at the bottom, but on the side of the well on the inside is a ladder that seems like it goes all the way down.
Suddenly, the skull of a purple and yellow Glowing horse raises up from the other side of the well, and you immediately drop down to hide from it
In front of you stands a Death Horse, eating a meal of rotten veggies.
Your heart pounds as you think of what to do.
-You May-
Attack with Dagger
Run into the Forest
Flee Down the Well
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 11:39 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
Peeking over the edge of the well, he watched the Death Horse. He looked down beneath him, then at the forest. He doubted he could outrun the horse so he dropped down.
Flee Down the Well
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 03:17 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Return to glowmire, name Terapod Amethyst
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 05:15 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
You Flee down the well, unbeknownst to the horse above you. However, as your large forest Dragon tried to follow you, she knocks the roof of the well off the stone base as she slithers down after you. The horse screeching in fear before you hear its hoofbeats running away.
However, looking up, you realize there's no way you can ask Nadir to go backwards up the hole again, she's barely keeping herself from crushing you on the way down.
You quickly reach the bottom and it widens out into a much larger chamber. The dragon joins you down there before allowing a slow burn of green fire to burn in her mouth, giving you some light to see everything.
-You May-
Return to the Forest
Explore the Left Cave Passage
Explore the Right Cave Passage
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 05:25 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Solstice
Well wasn't this a perdicament. Looking around with the green glow from Nadir, he noticed two passages.
Explore the Right Cave Passage
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestAugust 21, 2023 05:26 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Moth
65 HP
End Green Gold
Earned
10 Green Mushrooms
Amethyst Cluster
Rot-Hound Pelt