Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way
 Crypto Currency
03:15:47 Ash (he/they)
Tin can aaahhh I seee
 Continental Wolves
03:15:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Cry
G1 MW-HW pelt defect or boost, HW G2-G3 boost x pelt defect
If the wolf doesn't meet those requirements I wont turn it into a customized stud
 Faulty Demons
03:14:52 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Dude... that sucks :(
 Faulty Demons
03:14:39 Ollie, Gold
Thank you guys ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:11:57 Ash (he/they)
Tin can, any preferences? like gen?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

The Fighting CageDecember 20, 2021 10:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
While Cino slept, humans took him to a cell. They chained his muzzle and put a soft material on his claws. "Where am I?" He thought, groggily opening his eyes to four grey walls. He tried to roar but found his chain muzzled " How dare someone do this to me! I will kill this being very slowly when I find them." He thought wickedly, pacing around to wake himself up. Cino then noticed something that he had ignored in his rage, the smell of other dragons. Cino quickly collected himself and thought of the best plan to get out of here."Mabye if I use my wings and make enough noise that someone comes and checks it out I could kill them? I might be able to break the other dragons out and lead a coordinated assault, then kill the other dragons." Cino paced around, trying to come up with a good plan. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming his way.
The Fighting CageDecember 21, 2021 03:41 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astra sighed heavily, poking uselessly at the sides of her cell. She had remembered being sedated before moving here, she shuddered. What a horrible experience, she thought angrily. She had tried fighting them, the cruel kidnappers, but to no avail. They were not going to let her fight her way out and kill them all, no way. She was to be kept cooped in a cell, with barely enough food and water, unable to unleash her powers for fear of torture. She unfurled her white wings as far out as she could, her turquoise claws scraping along the ground. She tried breathing through her mouth, attempting to send her icy fire into the cell door but found herself unable to. She felt a sharp meral muzzle around her mouth and immediately befan clawing at it but it was no use. She them heard other noises and took a deep breath through her nose. Other dragons? She thought curiously, there are others of our kind?
Suddenly she felt less alone, and on that slightly positive thought she crouched down again to rest.
The Fighting CageDecember 21, 2021 05:00 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Astra sighed heavily, poking uselessly at the sides of her cell. She had remembered being sedated before moving here, she shuddered. What a horrible experience, she thought angrily. She had tried fighting them, the cruel kidnappers, but to no avail. They were not going to let her fight her way out and kill them all, no way. She was to be kept cooped in a cell, with barely enough food and water, unable to unleash her powers for fear of torture. She unfurled her white wings as far out as she could, her turquoise claws scraping along the ground. She tried breathing through her mouth, attempting to send her icy fire into the cell door but found herself unable to. She felt a sharp meral muzzle around her mouth and immediately befan clawing at it but it was no use. She them heard other noises and took a deep breath through her nose. Other dragons? She thought curiously, there are others of our kind?
Suddenly she felt less alone, and on that slightly positive thought she crouched down again to rest.
The Fighting CageDecember 21, 2021 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino walked restlessly, waiting for anyone to open his cage, but soon the feet came and passed. " Just my luck." He thought bitterly to himself. Cino sat down, then suddenly a slot opened up in one wall and some meat and water went through. Cino lunged at the hands, but wasn't quick enough to do anything. He noticed the chains on his muzzle were loose enough to let him open his mouth a little, and the food was cut small enough so he could actually eat. " These people aren't dumb, they thought out a plan to keep me and anybody else here from hurting them while still keeping us alive." Cino opened his mouth up as wide as he could and took a bite out of the meat "Not bad, just chewy." He thought as he sat there for what seemed like hours chewing on the tough meat.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bamir
The water dragon couldn't help himself from trying to roar, he found himself incapable of it somehow. Now he noticed something around his maw, it held his jaw shut, almost immovable. Mouth clamps.. these humans couldn't have been any more creative huh. He tried pulling on it with his wing, he found it incredibly difficult without front feet, even though he never had any. He quit trying as it clearly wasn't going to move. He squinted and heard scuffing outside of his metal barriers. A tiny for opened from a wall, he squinted, hesitation kept him from lunging. The putrid smell of human flooded his brain, he tried blocking it out. It helped, but the smell kept roiling in his mind.
He stepped closer after the door shut and sniffed around the small cut bits of meat. Steak is the best you could do for a water dragon? He growled, nosing around in the bowl of meat. He quickly found that the meat was cut so that he could eat, but not bite. Jerks.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm gonna just be the narrator-
All cell doors have opened now, leading all dragons into the fighting cage
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:03 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra sent out a shock of lightning at the door as it slowly opened
She knew she could win a fight with any dragon.... but could she fight these?
She snarled at the human before walking slowly...ever so slowly into the center of the arena, shielding herself in case someone attacked her.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino finished his food, then heard footsteps again. He sprang up and waited, until finally an unseen door opened. Cino ran out to try to attack someone, but found himself in an arena. Suddenly his clamps fell off, and the t soft material on his claws fell off. Cino immediately took to the sky, scanning for other foes. He quickly found some other dragons and let out a fierce roar " Roooaaarrr" he dove to them at lighting speed and attempted to scratch another dragon in the arena.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:18 AM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra was glad she had a shield around her, she didnt even se ethe other dragon go for her chest " Whoa.. back off..please" she said trying to hold the shield around her tighter, but it was failing " Would you rather live or die in this place?" She flapped her mighty blue electric wings and sent a charge at the other dragon as a warning before walking backwards.
( gotta poof now)

Edited at December 22, 2021 11:19 AM by Empress Elsa
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino easily dodged the other dragons bolt " So, your an electric dragon huh?" He smirked " You shouldn't have revealed your power so early." Cino answered the puny dragons question " Well, that's a trick question. I won't die in here, but you certainly will after I'm finished with you." Cino lunged at the dragon again before finding out it was shielding itself with an electric barrier " Oh, so you suck at fighting and use defense to not get killed" he said, hoping to throw them off and reveal a weak spot. Cino revealed his neck openly, trying to get the dragon to take the bait so he could snap down his neck and kill the dragon with one bite.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us