Wolf Play : (Glowmire) The Rotten Forest
Chatbox
 mission goofy
02:36:05 
ghost - dominance levels arent an essential part of the game outside of alliance battles, a couple explore encounters, and pack happiness. the more wolves you have with the same amount of dominance, the lower the pack happiness gets
 Ghost Queen
02:34:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
like do all wolves have to have some dom or is it ok with like most of them on 0?
 Ghost Queen
02:33:58 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i do not understand that at all XD
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   113 

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 04:30 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tragedy winces as the creature runs off and he tilts his head to the side. Oh... you're scared of this little one. Tragedy looks between the two and gently sets the sea creature down to show it's not a threat. He makes sure to hold onto it before tossing another fish over.
-
Feed it the spotted bass
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 04:44 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
As you stuff the smelly onions into your bag, your nose begins to pick up something else sour. You follow it, sniffing away until you suddenly inhale water and fall back coughing until you recover.
You've found the Rotten Swamp!
-You May-
Set a Net
Explore Wade Through Water
Explore Stay Dry
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 04:51 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Tragedy
You toss the little bear another fish, it's ears perk and it tilts it's head again, looking between you and the sea monster before trotting forward to snatch the fish, then coming further to sit in front of you to eat it, before nuzzling against your shoulder.
Looks like you've got a new friend! You'll have to name him soon.
-Youve Tamed a Black Bear Cub!-
Adult - 75 HP 15 DPH(Damage)
Currently - 35 HP 5 DPH(Damage)
(This cub will take about a week to grow. You can keep him from engaging in battle with you by telling your pets to stay before you engage in combat)
-You May-
Follow River
Continue On
Go Back

Edited at July 17, 2023 04:51 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 04:59 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
Rocky looks over the swampy water , it looks a like it's not to deep . " ok Cleopatra you stay here for a minute " as he took a hesitate step forward to se if his guess was correct. His paws silently sink into the muddy bottom , " alright Cleopatra looks like we're gonna be checking out the swamp " as he turned around to look at the small tree fox . But before taking anymore steps into the swamp he quickly sets up a net , once that's done Cleopatra jumps into his shoulders , only one of them needs to get muddy after all. As he takes careful steps further into the swamp.
( ignore setting the net if I can't set the net then wade through the water)
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 05:08 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You set your net and begin wading into the swamp, it's only about knee deep, chest deep in its deepest portions, but you never have to swim.
You continue on for a long while before suddenly, you see the water start spilling into the ground in front of you, trying to drag you down with it.
Within moments, the sand and mud beneath your paws begins falling away.
Sinkhole!
-You Can-
Run
Jump Into a Tree
Try to Jump the Sinkhole

Edited at July 17, 2023 05:08 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 05:51 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
the sand and mudd was slipping out from underneath his paws, as he was dragged closer to the sink hole by the second. As he tried to back up his paws kept slipping from the ground sinking beneath him. Cleopatra gripped his neck fur with her paws and jaw not wanting to fall off. Rocky's eyes took on a glint of determination " Cleopatra hold on! " he shouted as he dug his paws into the barely there ground, he pushed himself up trying to jump the sinkhole , paws outstretched hoping to make it across.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 05:56 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Barking with laughter, Tragedy embraces the new bear cub and sets both of the creatures on his back. Definitely need to get names going. Hm... As Tragedy ponders on the names, he packages what's left of the fish and heads onward.
-
Follow the River
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 06:04 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You leap over the sinkhole. Luckily, it hasn't opened too wide yet and you're able to land on the other side and scitter away from it before it does too much more damage. Lucky...
You turn back around to watch as the sinkhole drains the water from the area surrounding it, leaving a little hill around it before fading into the water again, it also leaves you with three paths.
-You May-
Explore Left Around Sinkhole
Explore Right Around Sinkhole
Explore Behind You
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 06:27 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
After a sigh of relief from making the jump and a few joyful yeps from Cleopatra. He glanced both ways, his decision made he stepped carefully to the right of the sinkhole to continue exploring.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJuly 17, 2023 07:14 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Tragedy
You decide to follow along the river, your bear cub jumping along the boulders and your sea monster playing in the unfamiliar river currents.
Soon, the river becomes a creek, and the creek becomes a trickle, and soon the trickle dries up completely.
You look up from your pets and realize you're in a new place entirely.
-You've found the Rotten Savanna-
Under your feet you feel an oddly soft orange sand, and glittering blue, yellow, green and pink mushrooms light up the plains with a glow that rivals the midday skies back home.
-You May-
Explore the Mushroomlands
Explore a Gametrail
Return to the Forest

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    24    25    26    27    28   ..   113 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us