}

:')
 Celestial Saga
07:36:47 Queen / Jo
Geez eat your pallet is bright
 Vennenum
07:36:14 Venn/Venne
Midnight - this one's usually her favorite drink too. lol

ET - I like all their other ones! Just never tried this one.
 Eternity
07:36:12 ET
Venn
The one on the forums and profile pages
and everywhere basically. The black outer shadows.
 Vennenum
07:35:14 Venn/Venne
@ET - which tablebox/shadows?
 TheFlyingKitten
07:35:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Not Dum-Dum Idiot Stupidhead begging for food directly after getting snapped at for being an annoying little shit! This thing doesn't know when to stop! XD
 Eternity
07:33:58 ET
Also that is awful, I hope your next boba is better.
Boba is so expensive, sucks when it's not good 😭
 Eternity
07:33:23 ET
Omg, Venn. You wouldn't know how to get rid of the table/box shadows, would you? I feel like I've tried everything, it's driving me insane.
 Nymeria
07:31:52 Luna/Phantom
Venn
o.o
 MidnightXHunters
07:28:38 Echo
Probably your mother getting revenge XD
 Vennenum
07:24:27 Venn/Venne
Uff. this boba tastes weird.
This is not my week this week. <.<
 Moonlit Lake
07:23:41 Sandy
-WP Click- Pretty shiny to me.
 Vennenum
07:22:21 Venn/Venne
shes very forgiving. lol
 Sir Froggington
07:21:47 Can, Frog
-WP Click-
Looking for literate 1x1
 Moonlit Lake
07:21:00 Sandy
I think she will know that you didn't mean that.
 Moonlit Lake
07:20:09 Sandy
Oh no Venn.
 MidnightXHunters
07:18:41 Echo
😬
 Vennenum
07:18:12 Venn/Venne
the downsides of communicating in a language you're not fluent in. I think i just told my mom to in a sense "gtfo" instead of "bottle of tea"
 Doomsday Blue
07:17:11 Doom (they/them)
i don't like that there's a swarm of flying ants around my house<3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Caiman : +5
Red Fox : +4
    Winter Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22    23    24 

(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 7, 2024 02:48 AM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Evan nodded slowly, thinking. What was happening to them?
"I'll keep an eye out."
He looked down at the rest of his things.
"I better get these fish to the inn."
He said and left the tent.
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 7, 2024 03:11 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
"He.. hello?" Morgan asked walking into the pink and yellow tent, immediately being greeted by one of its keepers.
After a short moment, three different lists were passed in his direction one for simpler seeming tasks, the other two a little more adventurous than he was prepared for.
Reading through the list he picked out one he felt capable of, Lost Words, that looks interesting, books are always nice.
"Yew?" He asked, "May I assist you to look for some of your Lost Words around town?"
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 7, 2024 12:32 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yew looked over at Morgan just as he put his case of books away.
"I'd love your help looking for them! But sadly, you won't find any in the safety of town. They'll all be lost in the Rotten Forest somewhere."
He explained, before offering you a fishing rod instead.
"You're more than welcome to go looking for them, but id take another quest out there at the same time. If you want to stay in town until you can afford more gear, may I recommend Fishing in the Decaying Sea? I pay really well for Sea Bass, and I think Torka over at the inn was running low."
He pointed across the square to Scout's tent.
"Scout over there in the forge will have the bait you need."
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 8, 2024 09:26 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky - canine
draging the cage with the bear into the tent " Yip I have your bear ! " he called out to Yip. As he sat down he grabbed a few things out of his bag " would you or your siblings know if anyone would be interested in any of this " asked the blue wolf
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 9, 2024 11:09 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yip turned to you as her name was called, and her eyes widened at the sight of the sleeping Butcher Bear.
"Wow! What a sight!"
She exclaimed, jumping over the counter to sniff through the bars and look closer at the beast, careful not to wake it.
"Such an amazing creature, thanks so much!"
She says, happily shaking your paw and leaving your payment behind in your palm, before looking at the rest of what's in your bag, her eyes sparkling a bit.
-You've earned 50 pinecones!-
"Yew! Get out here!"
Yew head perked up over the counter and tilted in confusion, before he trotted around it to join the two of you.
"I think he has Faelan's Journals..."
She said quietly, before leaving her brother with you, who had a pained look on his face. While she dragged the butcher bear behind the tent.
He quickly shook it off however, and cleared his throat. Looking desperately from your bag to your face.
"D-Did you read them?"
He asked, almost silently... it seems even with the stoic look he carried, that was all he could muster.
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 9, 2024 05:25 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky - canine
smiling at Yip's excitement, he pocketed the payment " no problem Yip ! He spoke.
The blue wolf watched as Yew came out from behind the counter , then watched as Yip dragged the bear behind the tent.
Hearing Yew ask him a question he quickly focused on him.
" yes I've read them , the information faelan wrote down was interesting , the sketches of what they found down there was amazing , I actually found the journals in what I believe was the group's campsite" he spoke with a hint of excitement
" but the camp was pretty trashed by what I'm guessing, attacked them " he added with a mumble realizing he was getting off track
" sorry" he added with a sheepish laugh of embarrassment
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 9, 2024 05:36 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yew listened as he slowly led you back to the tent and the counter, before looking at the three journals you laid out before him.
He seemed to ignore your embarrassment, and when you mentioned that the camp was trashed, he closed his eyes and looked away, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Faelan was... a good friend."
He breathed, thumbing through some of each journal. When the last one seemed to confirm Faelan was dead, he sighed and closed it.
"I'm really sad to hear he didn't make it out, but I'm sure these discoveries will make a great addition to the library and will help future explorers. I'll happily pay you 30 pinecones for each journal."
He said, sniffling a bit and wiping his face, before attempting to put his smile back on, though his ears stayed flat with the effort.
"Oh, and I'm sure Yore will happily pay you for the pelt, and Scout may be able to make the teeth into arrows or jewelry."
He said, his voice cracking.
-Youve been offered 90 pinecones in exchange for Faelan's Lost Journals-
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 9, 2024 06:07 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky- canine
hearing Yew's words about Faelan and seeing his tears.
" I didn't know him but he sounds like a great guy and I'm glad I was able to bring these journals back " Rocky spoke quietly
Thinking about the offer of pinecones, he glanced at the journals
" deal , these belong where others can learn from them " the blue wolf spoke with determination
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 9, 2024 06:25 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yew smiles and nods, happily leaving your payment and clutching the books as he retreats into the tent.
Yore comes out, seeing his brothers face and letting him by quickly, before looking back at you.
"Yip said you may have some things I'd be interested in?"
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJuly 9, 2024 06:34 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky - canine
seeing Yore come out , Rocky reaches into his bag and grabs the infected theropod pelt
" would this be something that would be of interest to you? " he asked as he showed Yore the pelt

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22    23    24 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us