Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way
 Crypto Currency
03:15:47 Ash (he/they)
Tin can aaahhh I seee
 Continental Wolves
03:15:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Cry
G1 MW-HW pelt defect or boost, HW G2-G3 boost x pelt defect
If the wolf doesn't meet those requirements I wont turn it into a customized stud
 Faulty Demons
03:14:52 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Dude... that sucks :(
 Faulty Demons
03:14:39 Ollie, Gold
Thank you guys ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:11:57 Ash (he/they)
Tin can, any preferences? like gen?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
now they have, yes

iArema said:
I thought they had already been captured?

.Xhayo. said:
all dragons are still at there island

The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 06:53 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
So would they be in cells? I apologize for asking, but I wasn't sure, since that is what was mentioned in the roleplay description.
The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 08:18 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
( im loosing it lol sorry Xhayo)
The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 08:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All dragons will be captured from the island they are on and put in cells now
The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 08:26 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra wouldnt have it. She fought off the best she could , using her powers. But Nothing she did to them worked. Her roars could be heard miles around. She had to find a way out. But how?

Edited at December 15, 2021 08:30 PM by Empress Elsa
The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 08:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azara felt eyes on him, a bunch of them. He roared a mighty roar, but was shot by a dart. He screamed and turned around viciously. Scanning for the victim, he huffed in furiousness. He was struck with more darts, he began to have blurred vision. he was a bit confused why this was happening, but soon forgot about.. well, everything. He was fully sedated now. When he woke up, he saw grey. A room full of grey. He was in a cell. He roared and bounced all over, trying to escape, shaking the whole paddock.
The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 10:27 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
The female dragon enjoyed the breeze flowing through her wings as she glided towards the cliffs. Her species lived on a large, mountainous island, and the cliffs were tall, sometimes reaching as high as a hundred feet above the coast. This was a place they often went to practice various maneuvers. Most commonly, it was used to dive off of, but that was considered dangerous, for if one of them went too fast, they could fall into the sea. This wouldn't be a problem for water dragons, as they easily thrived in large bodies of water, and could breath underwater as well. For Tula's kind, it could mean death. However, seeing that she was not going to dive off of the cliffs this time, she didn't need to worry about falling into the sea, unless she flew too close to the surface. Her excitement rose at the sight of the cliff lines, and in her excitement, she didn't notice her surroundings.
Suddenly, as her alertness kicked back in, she heard a strangle whistle, and heard a voice behind her. This shocked her, because she did not at all expect that another dragon was nearby. Turning her head in fear, she caught sight of a water dragon flying after her. This, and her shock at finding that she was not alone, caused her to fly faster in an attempt to get away from the other dragon, even though he spoke in greeting. Using her knowledge of the surroundings, she flew into the forest and enacted multiple sharp turns, trying to lose the water dragon. After she thought she had managed to shake him, she landed in a small clearing, panting in an effort to catch her breath.
A loud whirring noise caught her attention, and she looked up, seeing a dark shape fly past. It didn't sound like any dragon she had ever encountered, so she cautiously made her way to the opposite edge of the forest. There, in the open plains, was a strange object with spinning blades on top of it. It was sitting there, seemingly doing nothing, so Tula decided to get a little closer, making sure to keep some distance between her and the unknown object. The blades slowed down, and finally stopped; everything was now silent. The lack of motion brought her to believe that it was a creature that died, or was sleeping, since she had never seen a helicopter before. She took a few steps forward, and the distance shortened by a few more feet. Suddenly, something on the 'creature' opened, revealing three humans wearing white lab coats. Tula had never seen a human in real life before, but members of her community had, and told her stories about them, and what they had said about them wasn't good. Startled by the sudden emergence of the humans, she took off, launching off the ground as fast as she could. Shots rang out, and small jolts of pain went through her. Almost immediately, her vision began to blur, and she found herself losing consciousness as she plummeted to the ground. Crashing into the ground, she lay there, barely breathing and heavily sedated. The approaching humans were the last things she saw as she lost consciousness.

Edited at December 15, 2021 10:46 PM by Wild Mountain Pack
The Fighting CageDecember 15, 2021 10:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bamir
Bamir had little time to react before the female bolted, she had dropped multiple feathers in her attempt to escape him, he squinted at her, seeing her dive for shelter, but he didn't follow. He simply turned and retreated to a new area on the east coast, where he had arrived from not long ago. He murmured an inaudible curse and flew back to the island he had come from. It was nearly dark when he had returned to his home island and perched on a small boulder, awaiting some kind of excitement.
After a time had passed, Bamir could be found napping on the rock, unaware of a danger that lurked closer. It was searching for him and was very close. Bamir felt an uneasiness pass over the air, the cricket's racket dampened and woke him up. He felt a new presence. Suddenly, a sharp noise clouded the area, followed by a deep roar from the water specie himself. A small dart of sorts had pierced between the scales that were surrounding most of his body. He instinctively pounced into the air, flapping his wings freakishly.
He let out a warning cry, he alerted any other dragon on his island of danger.
He started to notice that he was able to control how fast he was beating his wings, as they slowly gave out, he lowered slightly. His eyes began clouding, then slowly frosted over, leaving him momentarily blind and weakening faster. Seconds later, a second dart flew out from the trees beneath him, he shrieked again and bolted, trying to find the water, but he was unaware of where he was going. His wings grew tired and so did he. With barely a moment to react, he felt himself start plummeting, then he quickly blacked out.
Unsure of how much time had passed, Bamir's eyes peeked over, he saw dark grey surrounding himself. Steel. His black claws barely had traction. He stood and urged himself to wander. Now he noticed the soreness of his left side, he recollected his memory slightly, he remembered starting to plummet, then slowly the actions before.
Bamir shrieked, hoping a creature of his specie would respond, he was met with mostly silence, as his cage was filled with an erie, salty scent. He looked around and saw a small door that was letting dim light into his enclosure. He ran over, the boat rocked, making him feel a little sick. He peeked out, seeing only darkness, till he realized that there were more of there cages, but he could only see two from his door. He clawed and tried to open the door, but he failed and turned. He yelped and trotted around the steel box, his nose down to the floor. He was looking for a way out, and felt like he was failing.
The Fighting CageDecember 19, 2021 08:39 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Darkness filled Tula's sight as she awoke. At first, she didn't understand where she was, or even what was different, but after a few seconds, she realized something was very wrong. Her eyes managed to adjust to the darkness, and she was able to look around. Surrounding her were grey, lifeless walls, and a similar floor and roof above her. As her senses returned, she noticed the ground felt cold and hard, and could hear the sound of her scales against the ground as she moved very slightly. Tula had no idea where she was or how she got here, but as she attempted to get up, she could feel an aching soreness across her entire body. The pain brought back the memories of what had happened before she lost consciousness, and she began to realize the situation she was in. The humans must have put me here while I was unconscious. How long was I out for? Where exactly am I? The air smells different. She thought, pondering these questions.
As she tried to yawn and shake away any sleepiness that remained, she noticed a strange metal object around her mouth, hindering her from opening it. This caused her to panic, and she rushed to the sides of her cell, clanging the muzzle on the walls of her prison in a desperate attempt to get it off. After this failed, she then raked her claws against it, hoping it would be pulled off. Unfortunately, this failed as well, and the muzzle remained as tight as ever. These humans will pay for this! How dare they take away my primary source of defense! Her eyes glowed with rage as she paced within her prison, furious at this form of humiliation, and the fact that the ability to fend off enemies was decreased by a good amount. This was because her fangs, which held a very potent venom with sedative qualities, would now be unable to sink into an opponent.
Tula's pacing eventually helped calm her down a bit, and she was soon able to stand still and take more notice of the things around her. The female dragon had thought she was alone, but once she grew silent, she was able to hear noises from different directions of her cell. To her, it seemed to resemble her own attempts to escape, and she decided it must be from other dragons in the same situation as herself. How many others did these humans take away from their homes? What are the humans planning to do?

Edited at December 19, 2021 09:27 PM by Wild Mountain Pack
The Fighting CageDecember 19, 2021 08:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Noticing he had chains and muzzled all over him, he tried to move. He was immideately struck back down. Azara had smelled other dragons and huffed. He didn't know what exactly to think. He didn't want to accept his fate.
WIP

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us