Wolf Play : (Glowmire) Quest Board
Chatbox
 mission goofy
06:36:03 
boeing - hell yeah banana bread
 Boeing
06:35:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I don't know... I guess something happened to the seagull. A bunch of feathers around it's neck are just gone, leaving literally a hole in their feathers
felt bad for it so it's now the proud owner of a slice of banana bread
 mission goofy
06:34:29 
boeing - damn that seagull is wild lol
yippee slightly milder weather
 Boeing
06:33:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
There's a seagull with a hole in it's neck trying to steal my banana bread
Other than that... for once it's not horifically cold
 kycantina
06:33:52 ky
Explore or sleep gamers? I have to be up in 6 hours
 mission goofy
06:32:26 
boeing - weathers still acting like that metronome meme, how are you doin down south
 Boeing
06:31:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goofy
How are you doing up north there
 mission goofy
06:31:04 
hi boeing! :D
 Boeing
06:30:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
heya mission goofy
 mission goofy
06:28:52 
all 3 of my pregnant girls popped overnight and holy balls theres so many good puppers
 AppleTrees
06:17:58 Apples
Sweet, well thank you very much! I wish your pack fertility in the future :]
 Long Wang
06:15:49 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I don't breed much so I can't give that much of advice, but I've only bred a twin pups (no triplets) once on my account ever since it came out.
 Long Wang
06:14:33 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
Then it should say triplets (or twins) and then whoever their triplets and twin are underneath, underneath the wolf name.
If you're talking about the three wolves I think you're talking about, they're triplets.
 AppleTrees
06:12:30 Apples
Sweet, they're identical in every way
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:12:07 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Turns out I also made a mistake that time and thought I wrote that last one you wrote XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:11:11 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre
Why did I call you by my nickname?? >:
I did it once again.
 Long Wang
06:11:02 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Apple,
depends on what you mean.
3 identical in every way- rare
3 pups in general- very common
 Feiella
06:10:24 Fei the writer
Aurora
or a demon
 AppleTrees
06:09:38 Apples
Is having triplets a rare thing or is it normal?
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:08:43 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Or a demon.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   29 

(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 11, 2024 02:28 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit looked at Yew when he finished reading the quest list. "I think I might be able to help find the green mushrooms! I have an eye for plants."
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 11, 2024 02:38 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yew nodded gratefully.
"That'll serve you well in the Rotten Forest. Anything you don't recognize, I'd leave well enough alone. But there's plenty of things to eat in there if you know what you're looking for!"
He put his paw on the counter seriously.
"Don't eat my mushrooms though."
He said with a little laugh, before pointing toward the Crafter's Corner and Scout's Forge
"You'll want to talk to Kansua and Scout for rations and weapons before you head to The Rotten Forest."
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 11, 2024 02:40 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spirit nodded gratefully. "Will do. I'll come back soon!" He said before turning to go to Kansua's tent.
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 11, 2024 02:40 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth approached the quest tent. "Hello," she said to Yew " I have completed my quest."
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 11, 2024 02:50 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yew looked to Moth and immediately flattened his ears at the state she looked in.
"Thanks honey, but you should head over to Rayne and River at the Healers Hut so they can cure those Mites for you. I bet that's annoying."
-You've been given 30 pinecones in exchange for 2 Sea Bass-
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 11, 2024 02:52 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
" I will. Bye" Moth said. She grabbed the pine cones and left to go to the healers hut.
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 12, 2024 02:06 AM

Twisted

Neutral

Give Award
Nanuk used her arm to cast the opening of the tent over her shoulder. She already had her mind set on some slaying quests. She figured that was the best use of her skillset and would make the most pinecones the fastest.
Hence, she was immediately drawn to Yore. Her amber eyes scanned the quest list for a moment. She wasn't so sure about a rot hound. And a butcher bear or a dragon would make quick work of her with her current gear. But one caught her eye. A Rat King.
A rat?
Nanuk couldn't hold in the laugh that left her. This would be easier than she thought! Would she even need the sword she just bought? "Excuse me, I'd like to accept this Rat King quest," she told Yore with a confident smirk on her face. "Where will I find this ... most terrifying little vermin?"
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 12, 2024 02:00 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yore was busy cleaning a jar when Nanuk approached his booth. It was clear he didn't get many visitors.
As soon as she spoke, his ear turned toward her and he turned to look at her, a blush almost immediately dusting his cheeks.
"Y-Yea, uh it's *AHEM*"
He cleared his throat and flattened his ears as he put his paws on the counter to face her, an innocent smile on his features.
"Sorry! Must've caught something in my throat, heh. The rat kings are something that have been getting more common in the Rotten Forest. It seems infected rats are drawn to each other for some reason."
He pulled out a map of the town and pointed to the East fence.
"It's fine when they stay out in the wild, but this one keeps coming into town. Terrifying everyone and their pets."
Yip suddenly jumped on her brother's shoulders to interrupt.
"Don't kill it! Yore doesn't know what he's talking about. They're scary and can transmit the virus but they can't hurt you! They're hardly coordinated enough to get around! Ill pay you to trap it and bring it to me!"
Yore growled a little and pushed his sister off.
"As true as that may be, being in the vicinity of one can give you the Mushroom Rot. And all you do is untie their tails. You're gonna get sick one day and it doesn't help the rats in the long run, they just end up in another rat king."
He argued, before looking at Nanuk.
"It's entirely up to you, but if you want to trap it, you'll need more equipment from Kansua."
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 12, 2024 03:43 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Hello," Moth greeted Yore, " can I take the quest Mushroom King?"
(Glowmire) Quest BoardJune 12, 2024 08:38 PM

Twisted

Neutral

Give Award

Sunset Ghosts said:
Yore was busy cleaning a jar when Nanuk approached his booth. It was clear he didn't get many visitors.
As soon as she spoke, his ear turned toward her and he turned to look at her, a blush almost immediately dusting his cheeks.
"Y-Yea, uh it's *AHEM*"
He cleared his throat and flattened his ears as he put his paws on the counter to face her, an innocent smile on his features.
"Sorry! Must've caught something in my throat, heh. The rat kings are something that have been getting more common in the Rotten Forest. It seems infected rats are drawn to each other for some reason."
He pulled out a map of the town and pointed to the East fence.
"It's fine when they stay out in the wild, but this one keeps coming into town. Terrifying everyone and their pets."
Yip suddenly jumped on her brother's shoulders to interrupt.
"Don't kill it! Yore doesn't know what he's talking about. They're scary and can transmit the virus but they can't hurt you! They're hardly coordinated enough to get around! Ill pay you to trap it and bring it to me!"
Yore growled a little and pushed his sister off.
"As true as that may be, being in the vicinity of one can give you the Mushroom Rot. And all you do is untie their tails. You're gonna get sick one day and it doesn't help the rats in the long run, they just end up in another rat king."
He argued, before looking at Nanuk.
"It's entirely up to you, but if you want to trap it, you'll need more equipment from Kansua."

Nanuk's right brow arched as she observed the wolf-like creature in front of her. Seeing the blush pass through the fur on his cheeks, she sighed internally. Why is it never women that she catches the eye of? She pushed these feelings aside and focused on her task at hand.

"In my experience, rats tend to congregate regardless of their infection status," Nanuk responded. "They are a plague onto themselves." Nanuk looked at the map, reaching into her back pocket to pull out her own. She memorized the location and nodded. "Right, I will be back sh-" she was about to leave when another of the triplets launched herself onto Yore's shoulders.
She listened to what the other had to say, but she didn't appear to be impressed or interested. One issue was that she had no way to get traps unless someone was giving them out for free, but she decided not to advertise her poverty status. "With all due respect," Nanuk said, "A rat may not be able to hurt you physically like a bear or a dog, but the disease they spread is unparalelled. The rapid rate at which they can reproduce and their small, unnoticable size makes them the ultimate spreaders of plagues." Her attention turned back to Yore. "I will kill this rat king," She looked back at Yip, "And there will be ten more to replace it even then. Sometimes you have to take a life in order to preserve others."

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    12    13    14    15    16   ..   29 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us