Wolf Play : The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)
Chatbox
 Aaron Burr Sir
10:25:23 
Pixie, is it difficult to make gear? That sounds interesting
 Luna🌕
10:23:45 Silver (She/her)
Khans
I need thatÂ… I have a crazy lab who knocks visitors over to smell them and eats entire loaves of bread off the counter
 Salom_
10:22:41 Sal, Salmon
Kaos
Your puppies sound so cute!
 Luna🌕
10:21:48 Silver (She/her)
Any gear suggestions? Preferably cheap, the second chim left me at 346 mushrooms -WP Click-
 Kháos
10:21:09 Kaos || Khaos
He's acting so ferocious that he's crying next to me and just growled at his brother. 🫠
 Narran Park
10:21:01 Sting
Future Stud Material(Custom + Talents added)? Or nahh?
-WP Click-
 Vulpixles
10:19:09 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Well looks like I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. None of the wings options look good on my dark fallow boy so I guess I'm making my own wings tomorrow.
 Kháos
10:19:07 Kaos || Khaos
And he's wet too, so his fur is all over the place and he's acting ferocious and it's so freaking adorable. 😭
 Luna🌕
10:17:23 Silver (She/her)
Kaos
Aww!
 Luna🌕
10:17:08 Silver (She/her)
Guys itÂ’s an almost spooky season miracle I flipped to sales and it had an ad for 2 apples, 800 mush each! Sakurita will be pinkified completely
 Saint
10:16:46 
wait what??? that sounds so cute
 Salom_
10:16:34 Sal, Salmon
Kaos
So cute!!
 Kháos
10:16:00 Kaos || Khaos
Oh my god, Fluffy has clothes on. (puppy's first collar) *^*
 Luna🌕
10:14:37 Silver (She/her)
IsnÂ’t Sakurita missing something though? -WP Click-
 Salom_
10:13:46 Sal, Salmon
Kaos
Glad you're not doing too bad then! I'm doing decent, I did just accidentally lean over and stab my eye on a plant though T-T
 Luna🌕
10:13:45 Silver (She/her)
*want Sakura, not was Akira Akira is actually one of my wolves XD
 Luna🌕
10:12:46 Silver (She/her)
Aah I was Akira chim one to make Sakurita all pink but apple prices have inflated- before my hiatus they were 800 mush or less each
 Kháos
10:12:24 Kaos || Khaos
Sal-
Fine. How are you?
 Salom_
10:12:09 Sal, Salmon
Kaos
How's it going? :)
 Kháos
10:11:28 Kaos || Khaos
The dragonfly is back. Help-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Crocodile : 0
Green Python : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   46 

The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 12:22 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Juniper/F/Storm Healer/M: Hex

Juniper blinked, momentarily distracted from her thoughts about Ember by Hex's explanation. She nodded sympathetically, understanding the gravity of the situation.

"I see. Well, I'll gather some herbs that might help ease their pain and encourage them to rest," she replied, her focus shifting to the task at hand.

At Hex's question about the herbs from Ember, Juniper's ears perked up slightly, a faint blush creeping though her fur. She hesitated for a moment before responding, trying to play it off casually.

"Oh, uh, well, I guess I am a little curious," she admitted, trying to sound nonchalant. "But it's probably just for healing purposes, right? Ember must have thought I could use them for my patients."

Despite her attempt at rationalizing, Juniper couldn't shake the flutter in her chest at the thought of Ember's gesture.

Edited at April 16, 2024 12:32 PM by Violet Moon
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 12:42 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Hex/F/Loner/M: Juniper
Hex was grateful that the healer understood how serious it was and wasn't surprised when Juniper wanted to know why Ember would give the thyme away.

"Ember is a unusal vixen but smart. She knows herbs however you and someone name Skylark made a impression on her. These herbs are to help you if anyone needs to calm down. It is also a peace offering", explained Hex softly and calmly.

She paused then pushed the herbs and the flower towards the canine.

"That marigold flower is a gift from her for you only. I don't know why that flower but it is yours now. Also if you see Ember don't be afraid to talk to her", continued the cat as her blue eyes watched Juniper.
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 12:55 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Juniper/f/Storm Healer/M: Hex
A twang of jealousy hit Junpier as Hex mentioned Skylark but she brushed it off.
"Thank you, here is some Chivel to use on the wounds and some lavender to help for sleep you should hurry to give it to them. As for a peace offering, there's no need for me. As someone who heals other animals, I can't let someone suffer if I know that I can help."
Juniper perked up when she saw that marigold and wondered why Ember gave it to her.
"How did she know? I didn't mention it... Did I?" Juniper thought out loud by mistake.

Edited at April 16, 2024 01:13 PM by Violet Moon
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 01:09 PM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Hex/F/Loner/M: Juniper
The cat picked up the herbs and looked at the healer after hearing the questions that probaly wasn't meant to hear.

"I don't know. Maybe she thought you might like it but you can always ask Summer the Rose Colony leader, Ember herself or someone of your Colony who has a mate", suggested the tortoiseshell and white cat around the herbs in her teeth before running out the den but quickly poked her head around the corner to look into the den to add, "thank you"

She turned and ran out of Storm Colony to the Rose territory.

Edited at April 16, 2024 01:21 PM by Feiella
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 01:18 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Juniper/F/Storm Healer/M: Hex

Juniper watched as Hex hastily departed, leaving her alone with her thoughts and the lingering questions about Ember's gesture. She couldn't shake the curiosity about how Ember knew about her affinity for marigolds.

"Someone of your Colony who has a mate..." Juniper muttered to herself, pondering Hex's suggestion. She wondered if Ember had somehow overheard her conversations or if there was another explanation.

Juniper frowned in confusion as she sorted the herbs. She stopped when she saw the marigold on the floor.

"Well, it would be a shame to waste those pretty flowers...." Juniper said before taking off her juniper berries and putting the marigold behind her ear.

Edited at April 16, 2024 01:19 PM by Violet Moon
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 01:26 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark/F/Storm Colony/Tracker/M: Nox, Juniper
She smiled, nodding thankfully at Nox. "Thank you. This helped. But I think I have to go back to camp, and apologize to Ull. See you later?" She got up and walked away, barely waiting for a response. After all, it wasn't every day she got a chance to speak to her crush. She decided to visit Juniper first though, to apologize for almost falling on her. Despite her runny nose, she scent tracked Juniper pretty easily, and waited for her to wake up.

Edited at April 16, 2024 01:36 PM by Broken Rivers of Ice
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 01:34 PM

Violet Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award
Juniper/f/Storm Healer/M: Kind of Hex and Ember
She walked to the space behind her den to get some water from the little stream. She saw a spider climbing its way across the stream on a small twig and decided to watch it. She lay down next to the stream her eyes fixed on the spider. She fell asleep by accident. (Feel free to wake her up)
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 01:43 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark/F/Storm Colony/Tracker/M: Juniper
After a few minutes of waiting impatiently, Skylark finally poked Juniper. "Sorry!" She said, feeling bad for waking her up. Now two things to apologize about. Anyway, now she was up at least Skylark could talk to her for a bit.
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 01:50 PM

Leo

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ull | Storm colony | Head guard | Male | M: None
Ull wakes up. He feels like he has slept in a very long time even though he has slept as much as normal. His thought are immediately on Skylark. It was a long time since he saw her last. He wondered if he should walk to her but decides not to. Every time he meet her he get a nice feeling in his body and feels warm. If he just could touch her. Last time they met she tripped on him but he forgave her again. She is just too kind to get angry at. He wonders when they will meet next time. He really hope it's soon. He thinks about telling his feelings for her but he also thinks he'll be too shy. Ull thinks that time will show and goes outside of the den for a moment. He stands and enjoys the wind for a second before going out on his patrol. While he's there he sees a small squirrel. He tries to take it with a claw but it dodges and snerls at him before hopping up in a nearby tree. Ull is
upset that he didn't get it. That would make a nice gift for Skylark next time she's here. He continues...

Edited at April 16, 2024 01:52 PM by Leo's
The Rise And Fall RP (OPEN)April 16, 2024 02:11 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Skylark/F/Storm Colony/Tracker/M: Juniper, Ull
She fell back asleep. Skylark sighed, and turned away, trotting into the woods. Where had she last seen Ull? She still had to apologize for tripping on him. She stopped to smell a patch of poppies, and sighed. She had had a pretty crazy morning. Hopefully she could rest soon.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    23    24    25    26    27   ..   46 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us