Wolf Play : Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) Open
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
11:12:43 Bau
-WP Click-

names anyone??
 Voxtexy
11:11:17 Vox, Corey
I'm just too obsessed with rosewood, had that design and replaced the tortie colors for rosewood and it worked out really well.

Wish I could say I didn't revamp an old design buuut I couldn't help myself lol
 Zeraphia
11:09:57 Vah is banned
Ooooh that is a nice design.
 Voxtexy
11:09:20 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I actually really dig the design I gave her :>
 Boeing
11:08:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver
O.o um.
 Vennenum
11:04:08 Venn/Venne
-WP Click-
 Boeing
11:03:54 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
DH round then I guess :D
 SilverShadow
11:03:24 Ashen Crow
Do what you feel, we are in the same team 😁 I appreciate the kindness though. Still learning the ropes of PvP.
 Boeing
11:01:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver(Shadow)
Nice one :D
Keep going on 25BE or do something higher?
 SilverShadow
11:00:02 Ashen Crow
PvP
 Vennenum
10:58:22 Venn/Venne
Define "use"?
 SilverShadow
10:57:42 Ashen Crow
Why can't I use my mela wolf?
 Boeing
10:55:19 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver(Shadow)
That works. Either we can do a few 25 BE rounds or we can do a DH DG one, both work with me ^^
 SilverShadow
10:55:10 Ashen Crow
Boo

Lol, it's totally okay, I can relate
 SilverShadow
10:54:35 Ashen Crow
I have a couple, most are DH though
 Jack-A-Boo
10:54:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
got to love my late night Adhd thoughts
 Boeing
10:48:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver(Shadow)... do you have a proper battle wolf? Or should I put my 3 BE wolf there instead
 SilverShadow
10:48:35 Ashen Crow
Praying for you Boo
 Boeing
10:47:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver(Shadow)
Yep. I'm on a PvP grind though so I'm going to just keep going ^^"
 Jack-A-Boo
10:45:00 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
welp I have to go calm myself down

having a panic attack I may or may not be back, I may fall asleep

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +4
Leopard : +5
Alligator : +5
    Winter Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    16    17    18    19 

Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJuly 9, 2024 07:17 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
The sound of lound thumping of foodsteps and barking is heard,
The glow of a fire in the Forest yet the screech of a wooden sled on the Ice,
The fish swim to escape,
Three foxes missing, one at risk of death and more may be at risk of going missing.

The air has cooled a bit in the heat but now humans and dogs are out and about.
There are also eyes watching from the dark. Be alone if you dare or stay safe in numbers.

Edited at July 9, 2024 07:33 AM by Feiella
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJuly 11, 2024 12:33 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Firestorm | M | Red Fox | Forest Skulk | M: Anyone in Forest Skulk camp
The den's warmth was a relief after Firestorm's fur was hit with the cold rain. He shook the water off of his pelt and sat down, beginning to groom the water off of his back with swift flicks of his tongue. At least he hadn't been completely soaked.

But suddenly Firestorm's ears lifted as he heard pounding footsteps and ferocious barks in the distance. His hair stood up in fear. Don't let it be them, he thought. He lifted his nose and tried to sniff out the source of the sound, but the rain made it hard to smell clearly. Firestorm hoped that it was also because they were far away. But just to be sure, he called out to the skulk, "Guys? Do you hear that?"
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJuly 12, 2024 10:19 PM

Raving Dancers

Neutral

Give Award
Candy || M || Grey Fox || Forest Skulk || M: Nori, Nightshade
~

Candy was more then happy about all the name suggestions, seeing his mate relax a little helped him to feel a bit more at ease. He always did hate to see her upset, when nightshade was done trending to his tail he stood and looked at her handy work. It was a bit awkward to move his tail now and it felt much heavier but he trusted that it would stay and heal nicely. He was just about to thank her when he felt a faint trembling below his paws, it didn't feel like an earthquake but something heavy was moving fast nearby. That sick feeling settled back into his stomach as he rushed towards the entrance to the den and stuck his head out, his ears swiveling around his head to try and pick up any sounds that could tell him what was happening. His whole body began to tremble when he heard the unmistakable sound of dogs baying excitedly and he hissed angrily as he turned back into the den, putting himself between Nori and the exit as he angrily said "it's a hunt! Those damned humans and their stupid mutts. They're in the forest and they're close I can hear them and feel them running. We need to leave, now. It's not safe, maybe if we can get into a tree the darkness and the rain could hide us. We can't stay in this den, they'll set it aflame with their stupid tools and set their dogs on us when we try to run out the other entrances. Damn it all!"
~
To say candy was angry was an understatement, he was absolutely furious, both with the cursed humans hunting them and with himself for putting them in this situation. He should have waited to get his tail treated, he should have just dealt with the pain but no! He just had to go get help from a strange fox deep in the forest, far away from the safety of the skulk. Now his mate was in danger, his pregnant mate could be killed because of him! His mind raced as he remember his mother's death, those damned creatures had lured her in and taken advantage of her trust and then they'd killed her and now they were back to take even more from him! He wasn't sure if he could survive losing Nori and their kits to those wretched things, he'd lose his mind if he lost her, even the thought made him want to drag her out of the den and hide her high in a tree hollow so nobody could ever find her.
~
Poor candy was lost in his own panicked and angry mind, he was frozen in place as his entire body trembled, his breathe coming out in short gasps as his emotions took him over. What could he do? What could he do? He knew from experience that humans were smart and tricky and their dogs were terrifying and determined. He didn't know how they were supposed to survive like this, he suddenly knew all to well how the mice he killed felt and he didn't like it, not one bit.
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJuly 13, 2024 03:11 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Nightshade/Expecting red fox/Trader x Farmer/M: Nori, Candy
Growling when she heard barking, the brown and white fox shoved Nori and Candy aside gently then pointed to one of her escapes. She promised to help the two foxes and no dogs were going to stop her.

She faced the two with a apology in her yellow eyes because she would help the two regardless.

"Humans. Could be campers but I said I'll help you both. Turn around and run straight ahead while I head out this way. I'll draw the humans and dogs away for you", she said to Nori and Candy while staring outside.

After a while she growled, "Run out the other exit, get to your skulk, don't look back and don't do anything stupid. Stay together"

With those words, the vixen ran out the den and realized the humans were campers who were trying to catch their dogs. Once they saw her only then did she run away from her den leading both dogs and humans running after her. Away from Candy and Nori.

Thoughts flashed through her mind as she tried to plan. Stay in sight of dogs, don't let them get bored, stay at a distance from the humans and dogs, repeat. She hoped that Candy and Nori had left.

Edited at July 13, 2024 03:22 AM by Feiella
Secrets and Strayed Hearts (Fox RP) OpenJuly 13, 2024 06:00 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nori-F-melinistic grey-Expecting forest mother-M: Candy, Nightshade
"Stupid dogs..." Nori whispers under her breath. At least Nightshade did not have a chance to check my stomach. She nudges Candy to the exit. "Come on. I am not letting you become dog chow." Nori yips as she flattens herself to squezze out the opening. She turn and waits inpationtly for her mate.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    16    17    18    19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us