Wolf Play : Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPEN
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
05:26:07 Cae, Blue
tech, the list of possibilities is way too long but i wanna go with orv?
 Moth
05:25:41 
-WP Click-
what do we think the odds of her giving birth before spring 1 are...
 Caeruleum
05:25:25 Cae, Blue
me asking someone to put their unbred male up every winter 3rd: -Click-
 technoblade
05:25:17 Lil Techy | Techno
cres

speaking of webtoons guess what i'm finally reading/catching up on
 technoblade
05:24:38 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

whoopsie
 Caeruleum
05:23:23 Cae, Blue
cae is good sobs

oh my God that reminds me of the time i found a webtoon translated to croatian... the worst >.<

the only thing i love reading in cro is grička, as it was originally written in croatian ^^
 Amygdala
05:21:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....book and book series is the same...if it's interesting enough i am finishing it in a week lol
My best achivement is reading the whole vampire academy in 4 days
 Amygdala
05:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn you...you stole all my luck for those quests lol
 Amygdala
05:19:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Should i rather call you cae...and i understand what you mean...soo cringe. I can't even read books in slovenian. English is way better
 technoblade
05:19:26 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i found the jade monkey first XD
 Caeruleum
05:18:50 Cae, Blue
one more book... series* :D
 Amygdala
05:18:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
;-;
 Caeruleum
05:18:23 Cae, Blue
seeing slavic words in english setting is making me cringe so bad, not gonna lie :')
 technoblade
05:18:01 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i got that one and completed it not long after wheeze!
 Amygdala
05:17:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Lol...i spent 10 days looking for a damned jade monkey...i skipped those quests ever since

Plava
It does spund interesting...oh well one more book to add on my list XD
 technoblade
05:15:32 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i complete those the fastest
 Caeruleum
05:13:58 Cae, Blue
amy, a young noble girlie stands up against the popular belief in witches and is sure theyre just normal, innocent women, and in turn, VERY surprisingly, gets accused of being one herself :')

the first part, tajna krvavog mosta, was supposed to be a stand alone book, and the main characters from it are supporting cast in the rest of the series.
 Amygdala
05:13:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I skip scavenger hunts the most
 technoblade
05:11:57 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i've only skipped breeding quests
 Amygdala
05:10:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Same...i keep skipping quests in hope i can get the forest one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 4, 2023 01:55 PM

The Moon Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Set a baited trap out of the cave
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 4, 2023 02:06 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Howl
You set up the trap quickly, placing a bit of bait inside.
You:
Continue down the path.
Leave.
Use treat
Use sparkley treat
Move forward
Move left
Move right
Move back
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 4, 2023 02:08 PM

The Moon Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Continue down the path
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 10:40 AM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Howl
You continue down the path. Ypu stumble over some diming gems and continue on your way. Suddenly, a large bright light flash in ront of you, and three huge Dlucopi stand infront of you. One of them snarled, while the other two, shockingly larger than the other, stare in silence. You notice that you are growing low on food whe you remember the water you gathered earlier.
You:
Offer the water to the Dlucopi group
Run back from the cave
Offer the last few bits of food
Try to calm them
Scream
Stare back in silence
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 10:44 AM

The Moon Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Offer the water :o
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 12:16 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
Howl
You open and lay the cantainer down infront of the Dlucopi. Oneof the larger stands and heads your way. She sniffs the bottle and licks the lid. Her eyes widened and she yaps to the others. They come and share the water. They step aside, letting tou pass. Inside you see a large array of Dlucopi. Some are missing limbs. Some are blinded, some have large scars. Some take notice of you. Some simply stare blankly at a wall. You hear whining from the back corner.
You:
Inspect the SCR with scarred over eyes
Inspect the paralyzed SCR
Inspect the SCR missing its front leg
Inspect the SCR who keeps jumping at the others' touch
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 07:26 PM

The Moon Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
The jumpy one :o
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 07:55 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
You crouch down and head over to the jumpy Dlucopi and make calming noises, but it doesn't look at you. It's focus is an the moving water. As you are almost to it you realize something-- its not ignoring you, it can't hear you. This Dlucopi is deaf. You toss a small emerald laying on the ground at it, and it looks up at you. You smile kindly, and it approaches you, looking skinnier now that it stands. Behind you you hear a yapping, and as you turn, you realize that was the call for food. A call this Dlucopi can't hear. You lead the deaf Dlucopi towards the food. As it leaps toward the pile on top of the slope, it almost grins in disbelief at you. You turn away to leave, but you feel a nudge against your foot. The deaf Dlucopi is back, and brings food(+2) for you. You smile, and the Dlucopi joins your side, leaping into the bag. As you leave, you feel the cave change around you. You have a sense of accomplishment, saving one more poor soul. But wait! What's this shaking in your bag? It's the baby Dlucopi! Congrats!
You:
Carry on through the caves
Leave the caves
Use map
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 08:43 PM

The Moon Wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Carry on theough the caves
Welcome to the Forest | Interactive Dlucopi Adopts OPENDecember 6, 2023 09:26 PM

worms

Neutral

Give Award
As ypu make your way down You hear more water. You hear yapping echo around you. Small roplets of water splash into the ground. Your bag seems light despite holding as much as it is. The forest is truly magical.
Left or right?

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us