Wolf Play : Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adop
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn you...you stole all my luck for those quests lol
 Amygdala
05:19:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Should i rather call you cae...and i understand what you mean...soo cringe. I can't even read books in slovenian. English is way better
 technoblade
05:19:26 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i found the jade monkey first XD
 Caeruleum
05:18:50 Cae, Blue
one more book... series* :D
 Amygdala
05:18:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
;-;
 Caeruleum
05:18:23 Cae, Blue
seeing slavic words in english setting is making me cringe so bad, not gonna lie :')
 technoblade
05:18:01 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i got that one and completed it not long after wheeze!
 Amygdala
05:17:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Lol...i spent 10 days looking for a damned jade monkey...i skipped those quests ever since

Plava
It does spund interesting...oh well one more book to add on my list XD
 technoblade
05:15:32 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i complete those the fastest
 Caeruleum
05:13:58 Cae, Blue
amy, a young noble girlie stands up against the popular belief in witches and is sure theyre just normal, innocent women, and in turn, VERY surprisingly, gets accused of being one herself :')

the first part, tajna krvavog mosta, was supposed to be a stand alone book, and the main characters from it are supporting cast in the rest of the series.
 Amygdala
05:13:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I skip scavenger hunts the most
 technoblade
05:11:57 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i've only skipped breeding quests
 Amygdala
05:10:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Same...i keep skipping quests in hope i can get the forest one
 The Amethyst
05:10:29 Dart
-WP Click-

Support?
 Amygdala
05:10:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I don't think i have read that...what is it about?

Also i have a nickname for you lmao what do you think about plava XD
 kycantina
05:10:13 ky but it's spooky
Amy, never read Broken Kingdom

Cae, really really bad lmao I was doubled-over laughing but I'm also a big romantasy hater so it was never gonna be a good one for me
 technoblade
05:09:42 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i would die for forest conquer quests
 Amygdala
05:09:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Good night
 Caeruleum
05:09:04 Cae, Blue
bye ky, have a good sleep! :D
 Caeruleum
05:08:47 Cae, Blue
amy, speaking of native language-

grička vjeĀštica is chefs kiss, top tier, best series ever *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    8    9    10    11 

Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:31 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey, I made a mistake, I forgot about a Hidden Achievement that I had saved in my notes but you earned it right before asking about item rarities lol and it was a legendary one
Congratulations! You have completed a Hidden Achievement!
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:32 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
YAY. OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH. Yipppeeeeee. Okay, I'm good now.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:32 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
:D :D :D
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:33 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Okay, continued story pleaaaaase.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:35 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You wake up on what you realize must be the last day of your journey. Time to sell this rope and get some frogs!
m
Standard inventory:
rope
m
Traded inventory:
2 glass hairpins (rare)
1 pair of canvas shoes (common)
3 Hidden Achievements (common)
1 obsidian knife (rare)
1 bronze mug (rare)
1 Hidden Achievement (legendary)
n
Time and Day:
Morning, day 6/7
Mm
Current available actions:
1. Wander the town (chance of finding an item)
2. Visit a location on the map
3. Get a reminder for where the rope can be used
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:36 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Go to the Sherrif and sell my rope and then off to Masie's.
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:41 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yess here we go :D
m
You find the sheriff still staring at his conspiracy board, and you question how long he must spend there each day. Where he sees you with a rope, he rushes over excitedly. You seal the deal with a handshake.
Congratulations! You have recieved: 1 paper hat (common)
m
with your next chunk being the closing, it'll take me a while longer to write it all up. Then, I'll send your frogs via PM
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:44 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award

THIS WAS THE BEST ONLINE ADVENTURE I HAVE EVER DONE...
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 04:44 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Trust me I have done a lot, I am litteraly about to happy cry right now. XD
Dustville Frogs: A hopefully unconventional interactive adopNovember 26, 2023 05:03 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
Glad to hear that you enjoyed it so much! I hope you enjoy your frog army too!
m
Total frog trading items:
4 common
4 rare
1 legendary
m
You walk into Maisie's shop whistling. A frog drops on to your head from the doorway, the bounces off onto the counter.
m
"Welcome back," Maisie greets you. "You returned."
m
"With trading things, just like you wanted," you say, gesturing to your wagon through a window in the front door. Your horse whinnies. Maisie nods. Then she leaves her place behind the counter, frogs clinging to her hair and basically everything they can hold onto, and walks outside. She ruffles through your things, nods, and asks for your help in carrying them inside. You oblige, and and she begins by picking up the hairpins. As you move the items, she gives you instructions on cari g for your frogs, how to tell if they're getting along, and generally how to care for them. Your excitement builds. Then, she leads you to a room where, strangely, the perfect number of frogs for your things have been loaded up into various terrariums. She pats each gently on the head, then helps you put them in your wagon. She gives you starter food, crickets that will reproduce in the cage and create a cycle of frog food, and a big jug of water. Then she gives you cookies and some coffee and waves goodbye as you head out of town. She seems pleased, and you certainly are.
m
Once again the constant clomping of horse hooves fills your ears, but this time, it's joined by a chorus of croaks and chirps from the frogs. They seem to smile at you from their glass homes, and you pull them out one by one to meet them as Maisie suggested doing. Them seem so friendly.
What a journey it has been to get here, as you ride of into the midday sun, and what more you feel you have ahead of you as you head for the next town. Certainly, though, it won't be nearly as memorable as Dustville. There you've made friends and refreshed yourself, and you shall always carry a reminder with you: your friendly frogs, and the families they may have on down the line. Your life is on the road, at least for now, but your heart is in the memories.
m
<3
m
Thank you for playing. Your frogs are yours to do whatever you wish with; draw, write stories for, name, feature in your pack characters, etc., as long as you do not sell them, please. I hope you have enjoyed your journey!

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us