Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
07:33:33 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, that is all fine. I'm really used to people shortening it.

I used to get finicky about it (which is a bit ridiculous) but now I don't care. haha
 Obscurity
07:33:29 Tai
Kodi
Damn, you right, sorry 😔 Gonna go look on my shelves for sugar
 Serpents
07:32:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Battle move ideas pm me please
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:32:25 Zombified Breyer
@Eci
I guess I'll halve to use it then since you say that lol. Sorry for shortening your name but I know I'll butcher it if I type it out.
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    604    605    606    607    608   ..   621 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 20, 2024 06:26 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It is, you just know that even if Garvin hates the food, he's eating all of it lmao
-
Also, have an Akira and Garvin neka.
Some context is uhhh, the Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth + It's All So Incredibly Loud universe/possibilities. After Garvin wakes up haha. Akira is ready to go and murder Fintan for sure and Garvin is back to being surprised when people care, oops
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 21, 2024 08:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Make a choice, hehe-
Brittle Bones Nicky 3 by Rare Americans. (More lore for all the shit Fintan's done, basically)
you smell of dead flowers by vslush. (More Nous or Anansi lore, basically, haven't figured out which one exactly just yet... Probably Nous)
God Games from EPIC The Musical. (If Nous and Nihar end up switching sides and Sol gets captured, basically)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 22, 2024 09:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the neka! They're so cute, even though it's sad, lmao
-
Ooooo, they all look interesting-
Hmm
Let's do God Games for now because I'm curious about Sol potentially getting captured, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 22, 2024 11:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like the neka! And alright then- God Games it is!
Admittedly, you won't get all that much information about Sol getting captured.
Still a fun one though, I think.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 09:50 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I look forward to it either way, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:46 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I finished it but admittedly it's pretty long and I probably only have a few minutes so formatting and posting it will probably have to wait until lunch for me
Feel free to go ahead and pick the next one haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:57 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay and here it is after all, enjoy! I did it! Wooo! The few minutes were enough lmao
-

Song: God Games from EPIC The Musical.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Nous, Nihar, Domino/Savior, Anansi, Silas, Simon, Agnimitra, and Mergen. Sol is mentioned.

Context: So… You might have already guessed this based on the species and all, but uh. Expect some transphobia here, oops. Anyways. Nihar and Nous have very different approaches to convincing everyone to release Sol. How much of this actually happens? Who knows! But enjoy!

*~*~*~*

*We start in Domino’s throne room. Which, yep, wasn’t just some fun wording in Scylla. Some stuff has gone down already, Nous and Nihar have switched sides, more or less. If it were an animatic, you wouldn’t actually be able to see Domino. Nous and Nihar stand in the center, the rest of them are in seats. Other than Silas, who’s off to the side a little. There’s more but this works for now, because I wanna be as vague as possible haha.*

Nous, slowly approaching, gesturing about, you know, like those old paintings of someone trying to sway people to their side; “Domino, Our King, rarely do I ask for favors. Now, I’m knocking on your door with hopes to save a friendship with one who’s a prisoner far from home, my apprentice.”

Domino, oops that transphobia, and it’s going to continue to show up from here on out now; “Divine intervention, is that what you seek? To untie apprehensions that were placed on that freak? You are playing with power for a man full of shame. But if he’s worth the risk of going under… Why not make it a game? Convince each of them that he ought to be released, and I’ll release him.”

Nihar, much less outwardly confident than Nous; “Who’s them..?”

Domino, while you can’t actually see him, there is still a certain way to know that he’s gesturing to; “Anansi.”

Domino, while you can’t actually see him, there is still a certain way to know that he’s gesturing to; “Silas.”

Domino, while you can’t actually see him, there is still a certain way to know that he’s gesturing to; “Our dear Simon.”

Domino, while you can’t actually see him, there is still a certain way to know that he’s gesturing to; “Agni.”

Domino, while you can’t actually see him, there is still a certain way to know that he’s gesturing to; “Mergen.”

Domino; “Or me. What do you say?”

Anansi, they’re literally just chilling; “Great.”

Silas, slightly hesitant; “Very well..”

Simon, very hesitant; “Eh…”

Agnimitra, very not hesitant; “Alright!”

Mergen, honestly just very confused, they haven’t been part of the antagonist’s team for very long yet; “Okay..”

Nous; “Bring it.”

*The group is more or less dismissed, Nihar goes after Simon and Agnimitra, since one of them is his sister and that seems like an alright place to start. But we start with Nous convincing Anansi, because Nous definitely thinks that they’re going to be an easy one to convince. Nous is not wrong, whatsoever.*

Anansi, sirens refers to some ghost stuff that ends up going down, just don’t worry about it; “You all know I’m a fan of catchy songs, so with so many sirens gone, I think Sol is in the wrong.”

Nous, using logic and guilt that Anansi has about some past stuff to totally win, I’m being so vague, wooo; “They were trying to do them worse, all Sol did was reimburse them. Now they’ll tread with caution first to live another day and sing another verse.”

Anansi, they’re so like ‘bruhhh’; “If that’s true… Release them.”

*Nous moves onto Silas after that, knowing for a fact that this kid is an easy one to convince. Again, Nous isn’t wrong at all.*

Silas, almost sounding like he’s trying to convince himself more than Nous; “Trust is not given, it’s forged! Why should I give them my support? They sacrificed their own cohort!”

Nous, haha using that guilt method again, because Nous knows what everyone on the antagonist’s team has been through/their regrets/basically everything about them; “Did you forget they failed to listen? Sol was betrayed and now imprisoned. But if you make the right decision, they can still build a future with those who miss them.”

Silas, those vague hints from ‘slow down’ are definitely helping now; “…Fine, release them.”

*Now we switch on over to the two that Nihar followed- Simon and Agnimitra.*

Simon, actually referring to Nous since he doesn’t really want to think about the fact that he’s going against Sol’s freedom and whatnot; “Your little high and mighty mentor claims to love his family but let them die of a broken heart.”

Nihar, taken aback/confused but still going to defend Nous; “Xe was busy fighting.”

Simon, lots of vague hints just in this, haha, turning to walk away; “More like busy spiting. Our king let him feel the pain that his family felt and rot.”

Nihar, not at all using the guilt method Nous tried to teach him; “Wait— Please, reconsider this?”

Agnimitra, being the absolute terrible girlboss we hate; “Really, brother? These old tricks?”

Nihar, turning to her; “Agni!”

Agnimitra, following Simon’s lead and mostly just (verbally) attacking Nous, who isn’t even there, but mostly because she knows Nous more than she knows Sol, there’s a lot of really vague hints here about past stuff; “What kind of sick coward holds back his power while his friends get devoured? He didn’t even fight Chelidon! Didn’t even try to kill her! Hides behind a candle light to get the job done, never handles things up front— Pathetic and weak like his Sol!”

Nihar, finally figuring out a way to convince the two, haha; “Hold your tongue now, xyr apprentice is my friend! And tell your human that a broken heart could mend! You want more bloodshed? Then set them free to get back to their homeland, we’ll make everybody bleed!”

Agnimitra, after Simon kind of just nodded at her; “Ugh, release them.”

*Nihar finds Mergen first, who is just very confused about what is going on, not going to lie.*

Mergen, seriously just wanting to get the whole thing over with; “So many heroes, so many tales… Give me one good reason why yours should prevail.”

Nihar, no clue how to convince them, he doesn’t know Mergen basically at all; “They’ve got the heart of a genius?”

Mergen, so incredibly confused; “Try harder.”

Nihar; “They’re pretty skilled with ghosts..?”

Mergen; “You can do better than that.”

Nihar; “They’re kind of funny…?”

Mergen, kind of feeling sad for Nihar at this point; “Eh..”

Nous, showing up out of nowhere and just immediately using the guilt method; “Never once have they backstabbed their friends.”

Mergen, and it’s a direct hit; “…Release them.”

*Nous and Nihar make their way back to Domino’s throne room.*

Nihar, feeling a lot more confident than he had earlier; “We’ve played your game and won. Release them.”

Domino; “You dare to defy me, to make me feel shame? No one beats me! No one wins my game! Power, bring them through the wringer! Show them I’m the judgment call, the one who makes all kingdoms fall!”

Agnimitra, after some shit went down, referring to her brother; “...Is he dead?”

Nous, after some more shit goes down, referring to Sol and Nihar and also just kind of the world; “Let them go, please. Let them go.”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the song and all the lore! It's amazing! :)
-
As for the next song, hmmm
Let's do Brittle Bones Nicky 3
:D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:18 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo
Fun, fun
Uh
Still trying to figure out all the lyrics to that one so it may take a little longer than God Games did
Hopefully not though lol
You get Kenneth, Yari, Fintan, and Garvin in that one. Oh, and Barrett Martin. That's right. Devery's dad is in it. For like. A couple lines or so.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 23, 2024 10:19 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, fun, fun!
I look forward to it! :D

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    604    605    606    607    608   ..   621 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us