Wolf Play : Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group Discussion
Chatbox
 icemoons
01:24:53 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
brett

Wait what? why are you leaving ( not trying to be rude just wondering)
 brettdiesel
01:23:37 Brett/BRUCE/she!
and im leaving, forever thanks everyone for everything <3
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:23:32 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

Oooo pretty :o
 brettdiesel
01:19:35 Brett/BRUCE/she!
sup my people! im back
 Continental Wolves
01:18:39 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws on my newest custom?
 The Amethyst
01:18:30 Dart
I just realised my Infuation Boost Wolf is 51 on totql time bred
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
01:13:51 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? I have a few topics in mind, pm me if interested! :D
 starmutt
01:12:04 marsh | they/it
fear is manually removing 200 unneeded characters from a trading post link so it fits in a sales post without breaking it
 Blood lust tide
01:09:21 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Im soaked in blood sings in a cave because they are too embarassed to show their hidden talent.

Its the pup lol
 SaberTooth Pack
01:05:47 
Rouge
I love it :)
 Salom_
01:05:03 Sal, Salmon
Rogué
It's cute!
 los campesinos!
01:01:51 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 Rogue Whispers
12:59:07 Phoenix, Rogue
Now I just have to re-do my whole bio...
 Rogue Whispers
12:56:28 Phoenix, Rogue
I'm very happy with how my Avi turned out :)
 Listless
12:54:59 List
:,) cant believe i just wasted a charon's blessing because i forgot to click for the wolf to be female
12:54:25 Asmodeus (he/they)
I love the pink chim gear

it makes me happy
 Nightwood
12:53:01 Woods, Woody (he/ th
Asmodeus,

Ooh! I love the colours! Ithink it goes well with that pelt.
12:51:30 Asmodeus (he/they)
-WP Click-

thoughts on his gear and decor
 Nightwood
12:48:37 Woods, Woody (he/ th
hello chat
12:45:27 Asmodeus (he/they)
I'm so excited but also nervous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Copperhead : +4
Black Panther : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   23 

Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 07:31 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Perhaps two post, and towards the end, it'll be the start of the two introductions

Edited at September 25, 2022 07:32 PM by Cereal
Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 07:32 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
maybe they all make plans to have a double date the next day?
Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 07:34 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Overthink101 said:
Alright then, and how many posts would we do before each timeskip? Like, 2-3 for each character in the morning, as many as necessary in the late afternoon, and again as many as necessary for night?
-
And what about after that first day? Because I'm not too sure if every character would immediately be deciding to just join up with/date some random strangers that met that afternoon/night lmao

For the second half, they could've gone after the same target over different reasons
They got caught and are hiding low somewhere out the city and starts to get to know each other
Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 07:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
But if it's their first time meeting each other, would everyone just immediately decide to date the other? Like- Garvin and Jayco, after meeting once, are they deciding to date? Same for Brosc and Suya.
-
Garvin mostly sticks to non permanent, non commitment stuff so I have no idea if he'd be like- "Yeah, sure dude I just met and had one date with to a fucking awesome street race, I'll totally go on a double date with you and some more random strangers."
-
Honestly- Add a "You're paying though, right?" and Garvin probably would say that. And if Jayco says yes then he's agreeing. Man- Garvin really got to hang out with Brosc and be taught that free stuff isn't always good lmao

Determined_Wolf said:

Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 07:55 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
okay all fair points and logical points as always! XD I definitely like Fruity Loops's idea better!

Overthink101 said:
But if it's their first time meeting each other, would everyone just immediately decide to date the other? Like- Garvin and Jayco, after meeting once, are they deciding to date? Same for Brosc and Suya.
-
Garvin mostly sticks to non permanent, non commitment stuff so I have no idea if he'd be like- "Yeah, sure dude I just met and had one date with to a fucking awesome street race, I'll totally go on a double date with you and some more random strangers."
-
Honestly- Add a "You're paying though, right?" and Garvin probably would say that. And if Jayco says yes then he's agreeing. Man- Garvin really got to hang out with Brosc and be taught that free stuff isn't always good lmao

Determined_Wolf said:

Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 08:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So like- After the first day, they all got a certain task to do but get caught and find each other? So they decide to help one another out and lay low together, and thus end up getting to know one another?
-
Garvin totally has a small 'camp' out of the city in like a forest or something, so he could host for a bit until they have a good idea of what to do.

Cereal said:

Overthink101 said:
Alright then, and how many posts would we do before each timeskip? Like, 2-3 for each character in the morning, as many as necessary in the late afternoon, and again as many as necessary for night?
-
And what about after that first day? Because I'm not too sure if every character would immediately be deciding to just join up with/date some random strangers that met that afternoon/night lmao

For the second half, they could've gone after the same target over different reasons
They got caught and are hiding low somewhere out the city and starts to get to know each other

Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 08:10 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
yeah this works!!

Overthink101 said:
So like- After the first day, they all got a certain task to do but get caught and find each other? So they decide to help one another out and lay low together, and thus end up getting to know one another?
-
Garvin totally has a small 'camp' out of the city in like a forest or something, so he could host for a bit until they have a good idea of what to do.

Cereal said:

Overthink101 said:
-

Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 08:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
For reference, the 'camp' is literally just a hammock in the woods and small firepit that he made himself. Plus whatever random stuff he found and decided to bring back.
Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 08:17 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
What about a museum or bank heist gone wrong
Just Guys Being Dudes | Small Group DiscussionSeptember 25, 2022 08:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, I think it'd be funny if like- They either all had something else they were doing that they got caught for and just ended up running into each other and deciding to lay low together.
Or like, Suya and Brosc get caught doing a heist and run into Garvin and Jayco doing their own separate things and getting caught so they all decide to lay low together.
Or like, Suya and Jayco getting caught street racing and running into Brosc and Garvin doing their own separate things and getting caught so they all decide to lay low together.

Spellbound said:
What about a museum or bank heist gone wrong

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    14    15    16    17    18   ..   23 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us