Wolf Play : What do you think this is worth?
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
05:23:23 Cae, Blue
cae is good sobs

oh my God that reminds me of the time i found a webtoon translated to croatian... the worst >.<

the only thing i love reading in cro is grička, as it was originally written in croatian ^^
 Amygdala
05:21:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Eh....book and book series is the same...if it's interesting enough i am finishing it in a week lol
My best achivement is reading the whole vampire academy in 4 days
 Amygdala
05:20:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn you...you stole all my luck for those quests lol
 Amygdala
05:19:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Should i rather call you cae...and i understand what you mean...soo cringe. I can't even read books in slovenian. English is way better
 technoblade
05:19:26 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i found the jade monkey first XD
 Caeruleum
05:18:50 Cae, Blue
one more book... series* :D
 Amygdala
05:18:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
;-;
 Caeruleum
05:18:23 Cae, Blue
seeing slavic words in english setting is making me cringe so bad, not gonna lie :')
 technoblade
05:18:01 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i got that one and completed it not long after wheeze!
 Amygdala
05:17:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Lol...i spent 10 days looking for a damned jade monkey...i skipped those quests ever since

Plava
It does spund interesting...oh well one more book to add on my list XD
 technoblade
05:15:32 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i complete those the fastest
 Caeruleum
05:13:58 Cae, Blue
amy, a young noble girlie stands up against the popular belief in witches and is sure theyre just normal, innocent women, and in turn, VERY surprisingly, gets accused of being one herself :')

the first part, tajna krvavog mosta, was supposed to be a stand alone book, and the main characters from it are supporting cast in the rest of the series.
 Amygdala
05:13:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I skip scavenger hunts the most
 technoblade
05:11:57 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i've only skipped breeding quests
 Amygdala
05:10:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Same...i keep skipping quests in hope i can get the forest one
 The Amethyst
05:10:29 Dart
-WP Click-

Support?
 Amygdala
05:10:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I don't think i have read that...what is it about?

Also i have a nickname for you lmao what do you think about plava XD
 kycantina
05:10:13 ky but it's spooky
Amy, never read Broken Kingdom

Cae, really really bad lmao I was doubled-over laughing but I'm also a big romantasy hater so it was never gonna be a good one for me
 technoblade
05:09:42 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

i would die for forest conquer quests
 Amygdala
05:09:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Good night

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : -5
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

What do you think this is worth?March 26, 2021 03:07 PM

Flying Ramen God

Neutral

Give Award

Yellow said:
Ok, here is my viewpoint

critic so if ya dont want that dont read
-
its so detailed in some spots whilst in other spots its blurry and just general colours. ex. the ear vs cheek in middle character. the same with the snout on the third and first. You have incredible potential if you detailed everything or even just evened it out a little so the differences wouldnt bee so drastic.

The anatomy of the skull isnt quite at top, but i am sure with practice of general studies you find it quick.

I understand you put a lot of effort into these, add a lot of time. with that in mind i am still going to place these headshoots in the 5 apple range, add or minus a few here and there depending.
hope this helps and i wasnt too mean ( i thend to come off as mean as i understand ;-; i really dont mean to i promise!)

<3

I didn't think you came off as mean at all :>
I'm still working at furthering my skills (I'm actually more of a human artist so I have been doing studies to help with my animal anatomy) but some of the spots that are less detailed I did on purpose to make the details on the face stand out even more. Other spots like the muzzle don't appear to be as detailed just because the fur isn't long there but I have been working with different colors and textured brushes to help with that and the 1st and 3rd pictures both have shading which might have made them appeared a bit less detailed because they're already dark furred. But I can offer 2 versions shaded and not
Maybe I should hold off on offering any slots until I've done a few more?
What do you think this is worth?March 26, 2021 03:09 PM

teddy

Lightbringer

Give Award

Flying Ramen said:
Ok, here is my viewpointYellow said:
I didn't think you came off as mean at all :>
I'm still working at furthering my skills (I'm actually more of a human artist so I have been doing studies to help with my animal anatomy) but some of the spots that are less detailed I did on purpose to make the details on the face stand out even more. Other spots like the muzzle don't appear to be as detailed just because the fur isn't long there but I have been working with different colors and textured brushes to help with that and the 1st and 3rd pictures both have shading which might have made them appeared a bit less detailed because they're already dark furred. But I can offer 2 versions shaded and not
Maybe I should hold off on offering any slots until I've done a few more?

ah i totally understand! i think you should try just simple sketches then auction out! i wouldnt worry at all about them not selling- they are truly fine peices.
What do you think this is worth?March 27, 2021 07:37 AM

Carpe Noctem

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'd say 5 apples base price, higher if design is more complicated.

Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us