Wolf Play : Would You Be Interested in My Art?
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
07:30:13 Cae, Blue
Bear, collect 5 hell hound hearts and encounter gwyn in explore. He will trade them for brains
 Darkside
07:16:34 
Okay, Thank you!
DS
 Darkside
07:12:58 
How do you breed your wolves.
DS
 Existence
07:07:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Darkside, you go to the wolf you're wanting to breed, manage wolf and there's a tab called breed ^^
 Bears den
07:06:51 Bear
What do you do with hell hound hearts?
 Vulpixles
07:06:23 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

She's so close to DG...I just need to get her there before Monday. I have raven feathers, but that doesn't completely save her from DS
 Darkside
07:05:41 
How do you breed your wolves. I'm really confused...

distant-screams
07:02:34 katy | beetle
so many people getting migraines lately, huh.

my biggest tip i always give is to soak your feet in as hot of water as you can handle. if that doesn't help much, do that /with/ a ice pack on the back of your neck. usually gets rid of them within 30 mins for me
 meow
07:01:22 ⊹ cat
i absolutely hate migraines
 Existence
06:59:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Mummified, The higher the level the more Enemies you have the chance of getting now and you get more mush out of higher levels.
 mummified
06:57:39 
@exist
thank you! im currently on level 40 of the forest so i wasnt sure if i needed to replay lower levels for better efficiency.
 Old Money
06:57:20 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 mummified
06:56:24 
@Ecifircas
okay thank you for letting me know!

ive just gotten back from a 3 year hiatus so everything is sooo different.
 Existence
06:56:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Forest is the best terrian to BE train level wise 10-15 I find have done me well. But the enemies are low.
 Jack-A-Boo
06:56:07 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
the spider I rescued last night didn't survive :(
 The Pumpkin King
06:54:58 Ecifircas
mummified, no, not anymore. Usually just the highest level you can play is the best, now. ^^
 mummified
06:54:09 
is there a best terrain to BE and level to train in explore?
 Exist
06:50:15 Nyk
Ecifircas xD I did the unthinkable and kidnapped the names Exist, Existing and Existence xD
 The Pumpkin King
06:49:15 Ecifircas
Exist, for a moment, I got so upset for you that someone was also called Exist. It felt like someone stepping on your toes.

But it's just your side account. xD
 Exist
06:48:05 Nyk
² Vee was forced to sit in the corner for being rude to ³ Runerth

I- one you are her mother anf two you're the alpha..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : -5
Cheetah : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 10:00 AM

limbo

Neutral

Give Award
Hi WP :)

I've currently got some free time and an itching to improve my art skills. I'm interested in making art for others but I'm still very new in the art scene, so I'm not really sure if my art is apples/mush-worthy yet.

Here's some examples of my most recent artwork:
(all art and characters belong to me, the signature is my Th ^^)
Headshot
Full Body
Scene
Banner

Any advice is really appreciated. This can be whether you'd consider commissioning me, what I should charge in terms of apples/mush (if at all), if I should improve some more before opening an art shop, etc.

Again, I'm pretty new with the art community, so I'm not sure what an acceptable price would be for this kinda stuff or if there's much of a demand at all. Thanks :)
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 10:03 AM

limbo

Neutral

Give Award
res just in case :}
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 10:38 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think minimum for a headshot would be 3 apples with maybe an additional fee for complexity? 3-5 apple range?
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 12:54 PM

Sorbus

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh sweet-
Of course I would be interested. May or may not have been waiting for this moment for a bit ;)
I think the price Nox listed is pretty resonable for a headshot. I've paid more and I've paid less and since I don't really do art myself I can't compare it to much unfortunately but I hope the bit of feedback helps!

Edited at August 19, 2023 01:05 PM by Sorbus
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 01:04 PM

limbo

Neutral

Give Award
Oops, forgot to sub to my own forum >.>

I'll keep this range in mind! Thanks ^^

Nox said:
I think minimum for a headshot would be 3 apples with maybe an additional fee for complexity? 3-5 apple range?
Oh man, that's so sweet of you, thank you T^T

Sorbus said:
Oh sweet-
Of course I would be interested. May or may not have been waiting for this moment for a bit ;)
I think the price you listed is pretty resonable for a headshot. I've paid more and I've paid less and since I don't really do art myself I can't compare it to much unfortunately but I hope the bit of feedback helps!

Edited at August 19, 2023 01:04 PM by limbo
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 01:08 PM

Sorbus

Darkseeker

Give Award

limbo said:
Oops, forgot to sub to my own forum >.>

I'll keep this range in mind! Thanks ^^

Nox said:
Oh man, that's so sweet of you, thank you T^T

Sorbus said:
Oh sweet-
I think the price you listed is pretty resonable for a headshot. I've paid more and I've paid less and since I don't really do art myself I can't compare it to much unfortunately but I hope the bit of feedback helps!

Of course! I also got you and Nox confused for a sec when I mentioned the price. But yeah the price Nox mentioned is pretty solid. I'd say maybe for a full-body a 10-15 apple range. Again not really sure but I see that range typically for full-body pieces.
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 01:22 PM

limbo

Neutral

Give Award

Sorbus said:
Of course! I also got you and Nox confused for a sec when I mentioned the price. But yeah the price Nox mentioned is pretty solid. I'd say maybe for a full-body a 10-15 apple range. Again not really sure but I see that range typically for full-body pieces.
No worries :}
Thank you again though! Always good to know what others are willing to buy for, that way I know I'm not over or under pricing lol.
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 01:59 PM

weest

Neutral

Give Award
I'm interested in comms! Your scenes are really pretty :) Do you draw cats as well?
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 02:10 PM

limbo

Neutral

Give Award
weest said:
I'm interested in comms! Your scenes are really pretty :) Do you draw cats as well?
Thank you! Yup, I mostly draw canines and felines, so these will be what I offer :)
I may offer more animals/human art in the future, but it could be a while before I'm happy enough with my progress in those subjects to draw them for other people ^^
Would You Be Interested in My Art?August 19, 2023 02:31 PM

Continental Wolves

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'd love to see an art shop opened from you *^*

Forums > Artwork > Art Help
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us