Wolf Play : Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:07 PM

Skeleton.

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
basil.
sentinal.
Desired Rank:
sentinal.
Thoughts On The Trials:
basil thinks that the trials are a little harsh. having been a weaker sigma himself, he always finds himself worrying for the younger members of the pack when the trials come around. he narrowly escaped in the swimming trial, and finds that one in particular quite unreasonable. now that he has grown and gotten stronger, though, he feels that he could complete it quickly.
Appearance:
basil has a dark grey coat, almost black in times where the sun is hidden. he has a few markings, however, so it is not plain. his secondary color is a sort of muted red, which may sometimes be confused for open wounds. he has two rings above both of his paws, and three rings on his tail. in addition to this, both his neck and stomach are covered in this color as well. the fur on the inside of his ears also looks to be red. his body is midsized, at around 120 pounds.
his eyes, due to a genetic defect he inherited from his mother, seem to be red in appearance as well. this is not their actual color, however. he has no iris, sclera, or pupil, which means that the only thing visible within his eyes is the blood behind them. he can still see, but he is very sensitive to bright light. for this reason he tends to keep his head down if he isn't doing anything important.
his nose is reddish as well, although this is not due to any defect, and is the same pigment as his coat markings.
his fur is medium in length and is straight everywhere except for his stomach. there, he has shorter but slightly curlier fur, which he grooms quite often to keep dirt from getting trapped.
Personality:
basil has a very strong and domineering personality. he is not afraid to speak his mind to wolves of his rank or lower. he typically keeps quiet when he disagrees with his higher-ups, but there have been a few times where he has respectfully put in his two cents while they made a decision. typically his judgment can be trusted, and he thinks he is worthy of being listened to.
although he does not wish to hurt anyone in the pack, he does not make empty threats. he will snarl or growl at his inferiors if he thinks they are being unnecessarily rude or disrespectful, and has bitten them before. he does not do this with the intent to harm, but to control.
Affiliations:
currently basil does not have many affiliations. he knows the other sentinals fairly well, but doesn't interact with them much unless they are surveying together. he prefers to hang around nouvassan and sigmas, as they are impressionable and easy to communicate with. he knows the alphas, beta, and delta to a certain point, but not personally.
one wolf he would consider to be a friend is calix. they get along well, having both been fairly weak with not much surviving kin.
Kin:
basil's mother passed soon after giving birth to him and his late siblings. he is the only survivor of his litter, but has grown to be strong. he does not know his father, but he is not upset by these losses.
Crush:
none so far.
Mate:
none so far.
Offspring:
none, and he doesn't plan to have any if he can help it.
Backstory:
having been the strongest of his litter, basil was the only one to survive. he finds himself special in this way, and believes it's his duty to help younger wolves who have similar stories. he spent much time with the apothecary as a nouvassan, constantly sick and weak. as he reached sigma age, he got out more and trained as hard as possible. there were many times when he felt like giving up, but he persevered. he lost many nights of sleep in fear that he wouldn't wake up if he closed his eyes. eventually, when it was his time to complete the trials, he blew through the hunting and speed competition with ease, but nearly lost his life in the swimming trial. he finally made it out of the rapids without any help, much to his surprise. during the final battle, he mainly stayed back while the others fought. when he was targeted he fought back, and eliminated the third wolf necessary to move on. he's still proud of himself for overcoming these challenges to this day.
he missed out on lots of play time as a pup due to being ill. because of this, he likes to pay a visit to the apothecary every now and again to entertain the sick wolves, no matter what age. he's not very playful anymore, and doesn't have much free time at all, but he likes to chat with them anyways.
((i did have this all formatted nicely on the other page but for some reason it won't let me edit it once i've pasted it.. ugh))
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:09 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kazimir is accepted
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:11 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Njal
Meaning "Giant"
read-in-my-eyes-by-eternalocean-d79eg73-fullview.jpg
Desired Rank: Alpha
Thoughts On The Trials: He is excited to see who is worthy enough to finish it on top.
Appearance:
stock (c) to EternalOcean on DA
in-the-right-light-by-eternalocean-d7mh4ay-fullview.jpg

Njal is a large male, standing around 35 inches at the shoulder and weighing in at 155 pounds. His height, compared to most, is tall, though he may not tower over everyone. This wolf has a strong, muscular frame, allowing him to take on potentially larger enemy wolves or prey with more ease than a smaller-sized wolf might. His build is more for brute force, over agility, which comes with its strengths and weaknesses. Butterfly. His fur is fluffy, and soft to the touch, it is also quite thick, and is great for winter. His fur is also ranging on the longer end of the scale, which can particularly be seen around his face, back, and tail.

These male's eyes are a stunning pair. They almost stand out against his fur due to their coloration and are the first thing to catch your eye when shooting him a glance. His left eye is a dark brown, almost chocolate color, and very dark compared to his other eye. Njal right eye is a detailed amber tone. With a darker rim around the outside of his iris, and a lighter rim around his pupil, with small golden flecks weaved throughout.

This male's main color appears to be an orangish tan, cream, and various grey tones. The cream color is mostly his underbelly, tail, and back. Along with parts of his face and muzzle, while the orange color is mostly on his sides and the top of his muzzle. Now the grey color is mixed in along his back and shoulders, it is also seen outlining his tail, though it is mostly on the male's face, just above his eyes and below his ears.

This male's walk could be considered rather fast as if he constantly has somewhere to be. He holds his head high as if to command respect, after all, Njal is high ranked. His scent ranges from a light pine to a more earthy one.

watch-the-queen-conquer-by-eternalocean-db4xw6j-fullview.jpg
Personality:

Cunning | Stoic | Sarcastic | Apathetic | Patient | Medium patients | Silver-tongued at times | Observant | Ambitious | Opinionated | Loyal | Catious

Backstory: Njal was born and raised in the pack. Simple as that. He has some siblings in the pack.
Crush: Ráðgríðr
Mate: Ráðgríðr
Pups: None
Other:

Edited at September 4, 2022 05:36 PM by Ciao
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:13 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at September 3, 2022 12:05 AM by Ravensrun
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images. All credits to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA
Name:
Ráðgríðr
Head Warrior
Desired Rank:
As of now she's satisfied
Appearance:

This female has quite a lovely coat. One that is versatile for hunting writhing different seasons like spring, summer, and fall. However it would stick quite out in winter. The face of this female is the darkest area of the female aside from her spine , she has black fur around her face almost like a mask upon it. Intermixed with it are shades of vermillion and oranges that trail down her snout to her coal colored nose. Under said colors is a beautiful whitish-cream color that extends to her throat and chest, down to her legs and some of her underbelly. Along the spine of her back is a patch of mixed black, reddish-brown, and tan fur. It reminds one of a dark autumn forest. Her tail is thick and fluffy with the browns, greys, and reds intermixed and black tip at the end of it. Her fur is soft in some areas but is also rough in other parts.

This female is quite stocky yet lithe in appearance. It is quite obvious she's built for both speed and power, however one can see power as her strength due to her muscled frame when she moves. She stands at 32 inches and weighs around 107lbs and 110 when she eats good. So a healthy mixture of power and speed but leaning more so to power. This female has an assortment of scars hidden under her pelt and this is where the rougher fur lay. It's quite obvious someone or something inflicted these markings onto her, signs of a troubled childhood. Her body is a well oiled machine adept for hunting and fighting and possibly scouting, but at what cost?

This female has a feminine face. Her posture is always regal whether she is just sitting or standing, it's just something that commands and demands respect or attention. If that didn't unsettle you then it would be her oddly colored eyes, they being an almost translucent blue - they just seem to just stare into your soul. Her claws and fangs are also both weapons that she can use quite well. This female has a scent of belladonna or nightshade, a sickeningly sweet yet dangerous scent.
Personality:
"Paint me as the villainess all you like - you're just jealous my life has more spice."

The first think you notice about this female are her more undesirable traits. This female is rather cold and callous, she speaks her mind when she so pleases and she doesn't hold back. No, she is blunt and straightforward - after all someone has to be that right? It would be a waste of time to make a situation seem like kittens and rainbows when in reality it snakes and poison. She is the type of person to be brutally honest with you and slap some sense into you when you're doing something dumb - you hurt your self by running too fast, "Why the fuck were you running so fast dumbass, slow down next time - or maybe next time don't try and run." Sarcasm and apathy is something else she's good at - her words just ooze sarcasm and annoyance at times. She's quite the master of the eye roll, cold glare, and grumbling under her breath. She acts like she doesn't care when in reality she does, her apathy is rather directed towards those not within her group or circle. If someone she didn't like or know was begging on their knees for help, she'd rather see their head on a stake or ignore them. Unless she is forced to work with them - she doesn't give two shits about them. She also doesn't care what others say about her, but if it comes back to her - then there will be a problem once she finds out who starts it. And don't dare let it be someone close to her - someone will have a new scar on them, or possibly "accidentally" found in a river.

Some more undesirable traits of this female includes her more manipulative and predatory nature. This female is a skilled manipulator, she has found a way to push the right buttons to get when she wants when she wants. It's quite something scary to watch - one moment she can go from crying to straight up a demon from hell. Many don't see this side, after all those in her pack don't need to see it, unless they've done something to anger her or she's trying to find out something. Yes, she uses this skill for both good and bad. It can be helpful if she wants to find out something about someone - especially if the person is being stubborn and won't outright say it. It can also be an intimidating factor, because who in the hell would want to see such a scary side of her? Now - if you're someone that doesn't belong to her pack then you'll see her more sadistic and predatory side - the glint in her eye when she find out she can do with you as you please for offending her or her pack. Just the idea of ripping someone's fur off or getting the chance to verbally berate and taunt someone for being an idiot excites her - and my, does she verbally disassemble them. Loners will experience no mercy from her - as she has no sympathy for them, unless they in the future become a pack member she'll never apologize for her actions towards them . When loners come across her , she's a cold and venomous creature who will inflict injury on them if they don't listen or disobey her.

Aside from her more undesirable nature, she does have redeeming qualities. While she may appear to be apathetic - in fact she's a natural emph. She's is well aware and in tune with the moods and natures of others. This can also be due to her more observant nature - she enjoys watching others from the background, just getting a read off them from their conversations and who they affiliate with. She is the type of person to show her love in her deed rather than her words - saying you love her or care for her isn't enough. You must prove it, the only people who don't have to do this are those in her family because they automatically hold a special place within her heart - the only way they don't is if they find a way to break her trust. To her words are fickle, you must prove yourself in your actions - she's not easily impressed . To truly impress her and earn her respect is a rare thing and something admirable. This female is also a natural leader despite her other qualities, she knows how to take control when needed - she's one to be honest with those she leads and she would gladly sacrifice herself for them. Sure, she may call them idiots or be a bit mean to them, but that's her way of showing her love, even if she's being blunt and uncaring - her criticism is almost always right. She makes it a point of being right - she never wants to be wrong, so when she is and someone gets hurt a piece of her dies. However, if she's right and no one listened - then she will be angry.

This female is also protective of those she cares for. She is also highly intelligent, wise, and very cautious and calculating. To this female family + close friends are first priority in her life and then her pack. Those two are the more important things within her life - and she'll be damned if any of them got hurt. She is very protective of them - you can see the glare she gives you if you're making her friend uncomfortable or the snarl she gives if you dare disrespect anyone in her family. No - she will find herself digging her claws into your throat until you're in a miserable state begging for mercy. The children of her friends are her adopted nieces and nephews - end of disussion. This female is very intelligent - afterall how can she have such well place sarcastic and snarky rebutals or be manipulative when needed? She is always thinking ahead, plotting and analyzing - yes, she always has a plan, even if doesn't go right she can improvise. Always cautious - she's not one to go blindly into something nor does she get angry without reason. Her anger also isn't explosive [unless she is on her very last nerve.] it's more of a calm and calculated anger. Yes, this is one lady you do not want to cross, because she will put you through hell.
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Open
Crush:
Njal
Mate:
Njal
Pups:
This female is currently 2 weeks pregnant
Other:
This female won't be anyone's dog.
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:18 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stock Images. All credits to landkeks-stock on DA
Name:
Viveka
Sigma
Desired Rank:
A High Rank When Older
Dominance Level:
Appearance:

When first looking at this female, you notice that she is quite pretty to look at. There's a sense of caution and warning that ebbs off of her yet it makes you want to throw caution to the wind. Maybe it's the lazy look in her eye or her casual gait when she walks, but don't let this fool you she's quite the prickly character. This young female stands at an average height of 29 inches, but she may grow to be at least 30 - if not 31 inches in height, only time will tell. She weights around 115 to 120lbs on average, so not exactly too bulky but not exactly too light either. It's natural to assume when looking at her she has quite the balance between power, speed, and agility.

This female's build appears more lean - however you can see the muscles strewn through her body. These muscles give her the ability to be agile and quick on her feet, of course she may not be quick as a wolf smaller than her but she sure as hell could keep pace with them. She has an ideal build for being able to weave and maneuver in a fight - yet also being able to deal some damaging blows if she plays her cards right. She'd definitely be able to throw a wolf off balance if she chose to barrel into them, except of course if they were extra sturdy. Of course, those built for brute strength have an advantage but that doesn't mean she won't try to knock someone down a peg - she's a perfect distraction, able to defend herself yet also able to swiftly disappear. Her claws are uncommonly sharper than most, and she likes to use it to her advantage, so when she's in a fight she will both bite and claw at you. Don't think she'll just take one method in taking you out.

Now when it comes to her coat, it's nothing special but she takes pride in its' colors. As any wolf, she has a natural double coat, it growing longer and thicker in cooler weather and then it shedding during the hotter months. The fur around her chest and neck are longer than expected, yet it looks good on her. Her tail is also thicker and a bit longer with more fluff and bushiness especially in winter, it keeps her extra warm. Her coat is a mixture of many tones of browns, blacks , greys, with some cream and russet colors. Her face is sort of masked with a light shade of bluish-black with small tones of cream and tan peeking through. And around her muzzle is a bit white, and on her left side is a sort of black dot, a beauty mark if you will. Along her back she has a long line of black intermixed with brown and as it goes down her sides, you can see the mixtures of brown and black with the black fading into the browns , and soon the browns into light tans and creams with just a tinge of russet coloration. She also appears to have more fluff around the tufts of her legs. Around her chest and neck areas is mainly black with dark brown tones that lighten up as it gets to her underbelly which is mainly a mixture of cream and russet. The base of her tail is black and brown, but underneath you can see the cream-russet coloration intermixed and then the absolute tip of her tail is a black mark.

When you see this young female, she is distinguished by her walk and the way she carries herself. Her head and ears are always held high, and her tail is gracefully sweeping behind her as she walks. Her steps are always light and elegant, quite stealthy and unsettling if she creeps up on you. Her movements are always quiet and elegant, it's almost like she enjoys appearing from the shadows and scaring the shit out of someone. She is also known by her striking yellow-gold eyes, much like her father. These eyes are windows to her soul, they make her appear more of menace with how sharp and uninviting she can make them - they always seems to convey some bored expression or uninterested, maybe a sassy eye roll or two could be seen. Rarely will one see them bright like gold when she's excited or see the twinkle in said eyes. Just as she can brighten, she can also make then dull and void of all emotion - making it hard to read her emotions at times. More or less, if you want to determine whether to approach this female, make sure to check the eyes.

Personality:
This female is quite the unfriendly looking individual. If you just look at her you'd be warded off by her steely gaze. Or the way she walks with a defined elegance in her step. Not to mention whenever you try to approach her she seems irritated or unimpressed by you. Sometimes you can be met with a blank, icy glare. It's really hard to tell her emotions from just how she looks at times, but sometimes it's quite evident. One would make the assumption shes dull-witted because she'll stare at you blankly, or she's uppity or a snob due to the way she carries herself, and maybe even boring.

Once you get past the prickly exterior (if one ever manages to do it.) You'll find out may suprising things about her. She's quite intelligent and a deep-thinker. And that she actually enjoys companionship, you just have to catch on to her mood/work your way into her friendship/aquaitenceship zone. If you come up to her chatty and she wants to sit in silence then she'll just up and leave. It's not that she doesn't enjoy company, she just wants something quiet and calm for a while before she gets to know you. If you even manage to get a conversation out of her and you're not her friend then you're going places. You'll find she's highly observant of others. She notices the small, miniscule details of things. And can recall details that you said months, even years ago. This can be good and bad in a way as she can use it in arguments against you if you peeve her enough.

This female is quite wise for her age, and she's also very shrewd. She is very astute; able to accuratley access a situation and use it to her advantage. She's also quick to understand cryptic messages or ones with eloquent and flowery speech. Not to mention she has a clear-head and thinks before rushing into things. She enjoys listening to older and more mature wolves and learn from their wisdom. Sometimes she seems like an old soul in a young body. This female has a refined manner about her; she isn't one to just flop down, she's one to elegantly lie down. She doesn't walk with bulky or overly-loud steps; but one of softer and fainty ones. And she keeps her posture erect and taut as if she's always being watched by somone. You can tell these characteristics came from a very classy, and proper influence in her life. While her words at times don't match her behavior, they sometimes do. As she can be refined in speech, she can also switch to callous words.

This female has her days when she's more ill-tempered than others. And you can tell by her gloomy actions and words. She'll also be more droll on these days; being unitentionally humorous. Yet her sarcasm and witty responses will be more vicious than usual as well. She'll also be more sulky and uncooperative with those she doesn't like. And it's almost something or someone who has put her in this mood as she doesn't have isn't always like this. Other times she'll be pugnacious at times, because life needs a little spice, but this is uncommon, yet not rare. When you have caught the bad side of this female, either by insulting her or offending someone she cares about she'll be out for blood. Her words will be fiery in tone and laced in venom. While her expression will be blank, and icy with an underlying smugness.

This female is very opinionated even if she doesn't show it. While she doesn't particularly enjoy pointless small talk, she'll easily tell you her opinion/thoughts on someone. She's also stern & blunt in her manner of speech; if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you: "Go away, I don't like you" or "Your prescense here is unwelcomed." . If your annoying or boring her, she'll roll her eyes dramatically saying: "GOD, why are you pestering me? Go annoy or bore someone else." And if you are being stupid she'll say, "Why am I surrounded by imbeciles, no, why are you so idiotic?" She's accepted that there will be times when she'll be forced to apologise for her blunt delivery despite the fact that she don’t think she should have to. For this very reason, Viv has developed an apology that works for such an occasion. Something like: ‘I’m sorry my opinion made you feel that way…’ or ' I'm sorry you're so thin-skinned and can't take criticism.'

She doesn't trust others a lot. Did she always appear to be unfeeling and cold, no. Others took advantage of her kindness and compassion, so swore to lock that portion of her away, because she never wants to be used again by others. However, once in a while you can see a glint of kindness and compassion in her eyes, but it's very rare to see or witness. She's firm, and almost kind with those she trusts and know can't handle her brashness [particularly cubs. And she can even be gentle and almost goofy with them.] This female is very dependable; once you have her in your corner she'll always be there (unless you break her trust.) If you break trust with her then you'd better be ready to move mountains to earn it back.
Backstory:
Born into the pack. Nothing more or less.
Crush:
We'll See
Mate:
No
Pups:
Hell No
Other:
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 2, 2022 11:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Mahuika
"Those who don't fear me are pure fools. Just because I'm a female doesn't mean my bite is weaker than a male - quite the contrary it's just as poisonous. Just because I am meek and modest doesn't mean I'm one to be pushed over - no, push me over and you'll be going over a cliff. Do you dare tango with your superior?"
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
Stock Images. Credits to Lakela on DA
The Alpha Female
Desired Rank:
Satisfied
Appearance:

This female can be considered to having an autumn colored pelt. The melody of the fall colors splashed along her pelt is quite pretty to look at. From the burnt orange colored fur intermixed with tones of darker red that reminded one of a maple tree in fall. Not to mention the rich and earthy browns surrounding her haunches and the lighter versions around her face with a mix of creamy white coloration along her underside. Along her back and spine you can see dark grey and black markings with hints of white and silver, possibly an identifier for her . This female has a nice amount of fur, and she likes to keep it well maintained with regular grooming. In the summertime her fur appears more darker when it sheds and in the wintertime it's more lighter.

This female stands at a sturdy 30 inches in height and weights 100lbs and 105lbs on a good day. This female is a mixture of both power and speed - of course as there are wolves bigger than her and smaller than her she isn't the best, however she is better equipped to deal with both. She is able to move rather swiftly while being able to dish out some medium sized blows. This female bears a muscular yet leaner build , you can see the power and elegance in her walk and step when she moves. Her legs are well equipped for running just like her teeth are well equipped for hunting.

This female has a very female face - one soft and slender in appearance, however don't let that fool you. She is far from gentle and soft. And the healed scars along her muzzle prove that, and not to mention the smaller ones on her back that's hidden by her thick fur. Her nose is dark black in coloration and it goes well with reddish and cream fur around her muzzle. The females eyes are a beautiful and rich dark brown - the color that keeps the jewels of the earth hidden, and they always seem to be warm and inviting and never malice in them until she is truly and honest to god riled up. This female's scent reminds you of a lovely maple forest and so does her coat and her voice can be described as a raspy one yet it has a certain rugged feminine charm to it and it matches her very well.
Personality:

" I pity the male or female who encites my anger."

This female is quite a intelligent and silver tongued creature. She is intelligent to the fact that it's hard to get anything past her whether it be something you did or a white lie. It seems she always finds out everything- from the latest drama to who killed a squirrel. She just has that charm and charisma that allows others to just freely speak to her without worry and feed her information. She also knows how to use her words to get what she wants - especially if she's trying to get a specific piece of information out of someone. She's not fond of her manipulative tactics yet she knows how to use them and exactly when to as well. This shows not only her brilliance in analyzing and scheming things but also her cunning and adaptive nature that she uses to her advantage - whether it be assessing a situation or calculating the outcome of one. The cogs in her mind are always turning and she's always thinking and watching others. It's just who she is - she can't help it if she's smart.

This female has a stern and motherly aura surrounding her. She just radiates motherly vibes, whether it be the way she's chiding a juvenile for being wreckless or the subtle softness she has with pups. Not to mention she can radiate a warm and inviting aura with a lazy smile and twinkle in her eye. However, just as a mother is warm and kind - she also bears the motherly rage . This dame is not one to get angry quickly as she is actually quite patient and it takes a lot for her to possibly be mad with you - but when she is you will most definitely know. Whether it be from the cold glances she gives you, the subtle snark and attitude she has with you or her just plain out laying out her disdain for you. Oh yes she isn't afraid to cut anyone off if they piss her off, she's also not afraid to show her claws and fangs depending on the offense. This rage is also a calm and calculating one because she'd want the offender to really suffer and she has the patience to make them suffer greatly. And she quite does believe in karma.

This female is relatively levelheaded and she can keep her calm and cool under pressure. It's quite scary that she ca do it actually. However, she knows that even if someone else panics she wants to be the one everyone can look to and see that they can remain calm as wel and be some source of comfort and hope for them. She is also non-partial and non-biased when it comes to judgment calls - just because you're family doesn't mean you're getting a pass no matter how much she loves you and how much it hurts her. She knows how to take charge when she needs to and how to step back as well. She is also one who listened to her elders and has o stained some of their aid one so she is one to listen to if you want advice. It may also be where she got her patience and stubbornness from as well.

When it comes to family and love they are a big part of her life so she views them as very important. Family and friends mean everything to her even if it's hard to find and keep friends - she adores them. They are the ones who get extra affection from her and not her usually business and serious manner of acting within the pack. They are also the ones who get to hear her joke around and laugh. They truly get to know the true her : the one who likes a good laugh, is quite a romantic , and maybe a little socially awkward but lovable .When it comes to romantic things it can reveal a rather undesirable side to her. This female is quite the jealous creature and doesn't tolerate rivals - when she has a mate he is hers and exclusively hers and all other bitches can fuck off. She doesn't like females that are touchy feely with her lover and she can and will throw shade at them whether it be a snark comment or embarrassing them "accidentally". She doesn't tolerate a unfaithful mate either - they better beg for her forgiveness and make it up to her otherwise she will not be claiming them anymore. Yes, this female knows her worth and she knows she doesn't need a man so anyone who catches her eye should be thankful she even grace them with her love.
+ Her Partner
+ Pups
+ Friends and Family
+ Snow
+ Creeks, Lakes, Waterfalls : Anything water related
+ Teaching
+ Herbs
+ Flowers
+ Sunshine
Dislikes:
x Infidelity
x Flirty Females
x Disorder
x The Heat
x Bugs
x Dumb Adults
x Foolish/Childish Arguments
x Laziness
x Vanity
Strengths:

+ Her Intelligence: This female believes herself to be a quite intelligent creature. It's hard to get anything pass her, whether it be a blatant lie or a little white one. Not to mention she somehow manages to find out about many incidents whether it be little or major.

+ Her Trustworthiness: This female is the person you can tell your secrets to and she'll take it to the grave. She also can be trusted with confidential and important matters. She is one to never lie to you [purposefully, unless she has a good reason] and she's always the person to keep you grounded with her blunt honesty.

+ Her Level-Headedness: This female is one to keep her cool and can be relied on to be the calm and rational friend even under immense pressure. She can make tough calls and can also be rational and unbiased with her decisions and reasoning. She's the one you go to for an outside and unbiased opinion.

+ Her Modesty: Very humble this female is one to brag nor gloat about her accomplishments, knowledge, nor rank. If she was a high rank she certainly wouldn't act like it yet she'd still expect the respect she was due for it. She is one to not readily accept complements nor praise.

+ Her Leadership: This female would be a fine leader in whatever role she takes. She knows when and how to take charge - along with knowing how to deal with differing types of personality and having the patience to do so even if she doesn't have the best of communication skills , she'll find a way to get her point across.

Weaknesses:

- Savior's Complex: This female has a selective savior's complex. This is only show to those within her pack and close to her. She finds it heartbreaking when she can't do something to help someone else in need or that's hurting. Yes - if a pup or juvenile was in a horrible family situation and she couldn't help she would feel guilty. However, she knows how to mind her business and such - but it still hurts you know.

- Communication Skills (partially): This female knows how to give a damn good speech of encouragement. However - in just interacting with others one on one she can be a bit awkward at times. She finds it uncomfortable to deal with someone one on one rather than a group setting which she finds much easier. However this is starting to fade away but it's still there.

- Her Stubbornness: This female can be stubborn as a mule, it can be both a good and bad thing. Whenever she makes a decision she sticks to it and rarely if ever does she change her mind about anything.

- Her Friends and Family: Naturally those close to her are her weaknesses. She would do anything and I mean anything for them - this includes killing or even lying for them.
Kin:
TBD
Affiliations:
Open
Crush:
TBD
Mate:
TBD
Offspring:
TBD
Other:
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 12:04 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award
[Reserve Apothecary Apprentice and Sigma]
Name:
Celestine
"Celeste" "Cel" "Cece"
Apothecary Apprentice
Desired Rank:
The Apothecary
Thoughts On The Trials:
They are a necessity: harsh, challenging, but useful for showing the true survivors of the pack. Plus she'll get to put her skills to use more around this season. She hasn't/won't participate as she has been training as an Apothecary Apprentice for a while now. (Around 9 months?)
Appearance:
Celestine is leaning on the larger size of wolves her age: standing at a little higher than medium height. She is somewhat lean, with a fair bit of strength and form to her long legs. She would not be one to easily knock over, and has her playful side, enjoying a little playfighting or sparring now and then, though it doesn't serve her more than basic health upkeeping.
Her tail is long and thick, and often hanging down with a slight curve to the end. She shows a lot of emotion through her tail, it flicking slightly whenever she is agitated. She certainly isn't one to wag her tail, but thumps it on the ground if she's feeling pleased.
She has moderately thick, silvery-black fur, which annoyingly absorbs a lot of heat - so she keeps to the shade on extra sunny days. The majority of her fur is a jet black, with her paws, ears and and chin being the darkest, and her bellyfur slightly lighter. Celeste has dark brown eyes - somewhat intimidating to stare into. This she-wolf has no scarring or notible marks aside from the dashes of silver throughout her fur - which mark her pelt like stars in the night sky. This she-wolf also has dark grey paw-pads, and a long muzzle ending in a black nose.
Whenever she has recovered from a sleepless night, Celestine carries herself with poise. She rarely slouches, sitting with a straight back and her ears angled forward. Her tail often rests neatly overtop her paws, with her ears upright and alert.
She has small, slim paws, and her claws are a shiney black colour - kept a healthy, slightly blunted length.
Personality:
There is little to no chance of outsmarting Celestine. This she-wolf is frustratingly intelligent at times and enjoys any type of puzzle solving and mental stimulation. She also loves her rank, but at times she can get bored of the same repetitive routine - bind a limb, stop an infection, fix a sprain. Her need for challenges can make her a little unsettled in day to day tasks, so when a big opportunity comes up, she tends to bite off more than she can chew. The Trials will be an interesting opportunity for her to test her knowledge and skills - of which she is continuing to gather and improve.
Celestine has a bit of insomnia, and sometimes makes noises and movements in her sleep. She doesn't sleep well and so can be easily aggravated when she doesn't rest well. So NEVER talk to her in the early morning. If she's awake any earlier than sunrise, then it's either because she didn't sleep or she stayed up as the night owl she is. Either way, it's better to steer clear this early. At night, she spends a long of time watching the stars, and finds this extremely calming. At times like these, she's quite easy to talk to, and opens up more - occasionally lending an ear to the troubles of her fellow packmates as they sit in the peaceful starlight.
This young female is also very outspoken. She treats wolves with initial basic respect, but this can be lost easily if she disapproves of them. She expresses her distaste without any hesitation. Her respect can also be gained, and she greatly looks up to experienced members of the pack - although not expressing this vocally. Celeste tends to be impatient and can't tolerate laziness, but she is working on being more aligned with her potential patients needs. She doesn't complain, but she will make it known if she's being inconvenienced by her body language - always accompanied by her signature glare. She definitely has a bit of a temper, which rises whenever she is frustrated or sleep-deprived - which is more often than she'd like.
Affiliations:
TBD (Open!)
Kin:
Sylphrina - sister
(Open!)
Crush:
Hah no.
Maybe a teenie tiny one, but she would never go through with it.
Mate:
Uh nope. Not allowed.
Offspring:
Hard No.
Other:
Thunderbirds (×6)

Edited at September 10, 2022 05:35 PM by Moose
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 12:05 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving second alpha
Name: Taryn
Desired Rank: content
Thoughts On The Trials: They are needed to find only the strongest and most capable members of the pack. To disagree is a weakness and Weakness is death.
Appearance:

© landkeks-stock deviantart
Taryn is a rather large male. Standing at a tall 2.7 feet (32 inches) at the shoulder and weighing in at 128 pounds. Holding strong broad shoulders and a lengthy gate. Taryns large form radiates strength and well trained muscles ripple with ease as he moves. Massive grey and tan paws help him move across the snow covered landscape. Tawny brown and black ears sit like a crown atop his large cranium listening for prey.

This colorful male has an array of colors to his fur. His main colors are silvery greys and deep rich browns. Thicker on his shoulders nape and haunches. Taryns fur on top of his head and nape is black in coloration. Contrasting with the pure white fur on his chest. Throughout his fur can be seen flashes of red as well. Few scars can be seen on the massive male, while some may think this means he hasn't seen combat others and those close to him know it's because he has never lost a fight.

Taryns eyes are deep golden brown. In the daytime the glow like sunlight through a brown glass bottle. Ever watchful of the pack and potential threats surrounding him and his family. His scent of coffee and cinnamon following in his wake.
© lokinststock on deviantart
Personality: Taryn while a strict male isn't necessarily cruel. He demands respect for himself and his mate at all time as they worked to be in the position they are in and deserve nothing less. He usues his position for good and leads his pack with strength of character and strength of body.

Taryn is a very prideful male. Prideful but not arrogant, as arrogance gets you killed. This male has seen six winters and each one has left him a little more gruff than the last. Intelligent and observant not much gets past Taryn and if it does his mate catches is quickly. To those who do not know him well they would see a snappy, grouch of a wolf. One who doesn't take weakness in any form to enter his pack. His close circle know he has lost much to the cruelty of the world and that he is truely a softy at heart. Even if it rarely is seen outside of his den.
Taryn came from an even stricter pack that has since been disposed of. This pack only had room for warriors and a warrior he became. A mighty foe in his prime the large male is not a force to be trifled with lightly. As he has gotten older and more experienced it has only added to his ability to protect and govern his pack. When he is in a good mood and with his closest companions his lighter even funny side comes out. The occasional joke cracking from his lethal jaws.

When it comes to his family and mate he is a romantic male. He dotes on his mate and she is his world. He knows his mate well and never worries about being jealous. Knowing if any male dared anything with her they would have her teeth at their neck before he had the chance to put them in their place.
Affiliations: - mate Alpha Mahuika
- open
Kin: - younger brother Agnar
Crush: His beautiful mate
Mate: Mahuika
Offspring: TBD

© landkeks-stock deviantart
Other: Hey Mr. Thunderbird why was six afraid of seven

Edited at September 3, 2022 10:12 PM by Ravensrun
Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenSeptember 3, 2022 12:50 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm going to regret this but reserve the Apothecary slot ( Male) for me.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us