you need five, but he gives you brains. not very worth it in my opinion ^^'

Poe,
thank you :)
 AshenCrow
11:34:44 Ashe, Crow
if you have 5 hearts, he'll trade them for 5 brains
 Arctic Moon
11:34:12 NY, Malo, Arctic
What happens if you find Gwyn Ap Nudd with a hell hound heart?
 Poe
11:32:54 
Distant-
She's a pretty lady under that defect. I also love those horns on her
 Dem White Girls
11:31:18 Verne | Dem | Demmy
Katy

Oh okay thank you!
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 15, 2022 10:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══━━━───~•|•|•~───━━━═══╗

Introduction

╚═══━━━───~•|•|•~───━━━═══╝

"Would I betray my kin for a chance of immortality? Well, of course. I'm a pirate, after all."

-Captain Radnor 'Riot' Emmit

A group of men and women alike sat together at a long, rectangular made of wood. A total of eight hats, with them in different conditions, settled in front of their respectful person. A woman with stormy grey eyes was sitting at the head of the table, with her long blonde hair tied in a messy ponytail. Her skin is tanned, with dark freckles staining her cheeks. Her bow lips twisted into a smile, her eyes of storms glimmering with an unknown emotion. Her outfit was weathered and worn down, with two pistols attached to her hips and an ammo belt strapped loosely to her chest. "So," her tone was teasing, yet there was a bit of seriousness to it, "are we seeking such a thing? Could it be possible?" Her eyes turned to the man sitting on her left side, watching intently as he sipped from a brown mug while the rum soaked his classic full beard.

Meanwhile, his black hair gleamed under the candlelight of the chandler hanging above. His man's eyes of icy blues locked with hers, prolonging his drinking to annoy her. His eyelids were stained with black eyeshadow, ruined from sweat and the seas splashing on his pale, smooth face. Around his neck was a compass, the arrow moving in a clockwise motion in an infinite loop. "Captain Almira Salvador, I don't know how to answer such a question. Better yet," he slams his mug on the surface of the table, "I have little care to discuss such a thing with my bitter rivals," he turns to the man sitting across from him, hoisting his mug, and gives a tilt of his head, "except for Captain Leighton, of course." Almira huffs in annoyance, watching as the man supposedly named Leighton leans against his chair with his feet settled on the table.

Leighton's dark emerald eyes dimmed, muttering a few words under his breath, "Don't you dare drag me into your petty squabbles, Captain Salvador. You too, Calder." His appearance was roguish-like that of a wild animal. Scars decorated his face, with his messy hair of dark brown partially covering it. There's a violent gleam in his green orbs. Hidden under his layer of clothing were multiple bandages, hiding the scars he endured during his conflicts. Leighton was and would always be a ticking timebomb, waiting for an excuse to flay the others alive. The man with the beard, supposedly Calder, stands up from his table, pointing an accusing finger in Leighton's direction. "It's Captain Prescott to you!" Unbothered by Captain Prescott's outburst, Captain Leighton spins a finger through his tangled beard, his beard reaching past his throat. A woman sitting next to Captain Leighton only laughs, covering her lips with her hand. On each finger were multiple rings made of valuable metal and gemstones, and her outfit wasn't tattered, unlike the others at this table. "I wouldn't call you much of a captain either. I've heard word that you're in your chambers drinking away," she points at Captain Prescott, making a circular motion with her finger, "compared to us. Your skin has been left untouched by the Sun and salt of the seas. The only touch you get is when the rum hits your lapping tongue."

Her joke causes everyone to snicker, even the violent man sitting beside her chortles. Prescott's face twisted with fury before sitting back down in his chair, taking another swig of his wooden mug, "You're all talk, Captain Reeves. From what the sea birdies told me is that you bribe your way out of conflict. Barely any blood on your silken hands," he grumbled, while Reeves raised a singular brow, "It's called business. Maybe you learn something about if you weren't a drunkard." She flexes off her exquisite clothing. Her attire consisted of gold silk and black linen. Playing with a strand of her wavy hair of red, her hair bouncing back in position each time she lets go. "A fool who's an excellent navigator. Had I mentioned that I was the first to attend the meeting?" Intrigued by the brewing conflict, the others remained quiet. Captain Reeves' laughter never ceased, her light brown eyes shining brighter, "I bet to be the first to have a drink."

Almira pulls out one of her pistols, shooting at Prescott's mug, watching the beverage leak from the bullet holes. The navigator glares daggers in Almira's way, then focuses on the man sitting on his left. "Can't you believe this?!? Why is everyone against me!?!" The person beside him was wearing an eyepatch with a decorative skull stitched into the fabric. His skin tone was a dark brown, like that of chocolate, and his hands were covered with fingerless gloves. He appears underdressed for the occasion, wearing a simple shirt and pants with a sleeveless leather coat. His singular eye of amber was seething with boredom, moving his only eye to examine Prescott. "It's because you're a fool." He adjusts in the chair, shifting the rifle settled in his lap to fix its position. "C'mon and aid me, Captain Crowley! I never sunk any of your fleets! Only there's!" Crowley turns away, shutting his eye to take a nap. It's silently clear that the conversation between them is over, making Prescott snort.

Another fellow voiced his opinions, his original skin tone unknown, as it's been tanned heavily from staying outside for an extended time. The palms of his hands are withered, but not because of combat-worn down from that wooden material. His dark blue eyes thoroughly inspected the individuals sitting at the table. "I have enough of this foolery. Hurry up and share what's important." He was oddly calm, with his posture composed yet defensive. Almira huffs, "Always the impatient one, Captain Uberto. Do you sense a storm brewing, mister helmsman?" She watches as he rakes his fingers through his dirty blonde hair to push it back to keep it away from his eyes. He grew quiet after that, only huffing before staring out the window at the clouds. At the very end of the table were two other women who kept to themselves during the meeting. "He is right, you know. We have to hurry this along, or else some random pirates attempt to claim what's ours." The one who spoke was Captain Wright, her long, straight black hair tied in a tight bun. The color of the woman's skin was a sunkissed yellow, her monolid eyelids hovering over her seemingly black eyes. No one can outshine her combat strategies in the waters and lands, her tactics unmatched with her mind always brewing with plans. Her outfit is moderate, but the way she carries her makes her overbearing for some.

Lastly, the woman across from Captain Wright nodded in agreement with the other's impatience. She reeked of gunpowder, her skin permanently stained by what appeared to be charcoal. Her hair was partially singed off from her many failed attempts at making explosives. She's known as Captain Hayes, the demolition expert and the creator of most explosives currently sold in the pirate market. "I have a booming business to run. I can't keep stalling here waiting for you to spill the powder, mate." Hayes rests her left cheek in the palm of her hand, staring at Almira nestled at the front of the table. That made everyone eager to begin the meeting, making Captain Salvador grin. "I know all of you are craving for more. I can see it in your crazed eyes," turning her focus to Captain Crowley, "eye, too." She pauses to add a dramatic effect to her future words, clasping her hands together and setting them on the table. Prescott leans in his seat, Crowley awakens from his short nap, Leighton's blood-crazed eyes settled, Reeves's impish grin only grew, Uberto finally pays attention to Almira, Wright completely turns her body to face her, and Hayes appears intrigued to something else that doesn't involve bombs. "Oh, and what would that be?" Wright asked, interested for once within the conversation. Almira's smile turns wicked, her eyes burning with passion. Now that everyone was on her and eagerly waiting, she finally spilled.

"Immortality."

Plot

Children of these infamous pirates woke up one day and found a peculiar marking placed randomly on their bodies. The marking is in the shape of a skull shattered in the middle, and its eyes are the same color as their respective parents. It's a debt that needs to be paid, but you can't buy it off with coins. Oh no. This one is cleared off by offering your life or someone else's. It's a due that never gets the other's approval. They've been cursed by the Reaper of the Seas, a punishment for their parents' sins of seeking immortality. The markings are deemed cursed within the pirate community, a source of bad luck since it acts like a tracker for the Reaper of the Seas. Now, the eight children banded together to find their parents to free themselves from this curse by hunting down their parents. Their journey won't be easy, as the Reaper of the Seas is determined to claim their souls. He's eager to send his fleet of undead pirates and sea monster children to hunt them down to claim what he sees as rightfully his.

Edited at December 16, 2022 11:29 AM by Cereal
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 12:02 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Other Forums

Thread Discussion Sign-Ups

Rules

All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : Make sure to read everything !
14 : Have fun ;)

Edited at December 16, 2022 01:02 AM by Cereal
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 12:27 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Important NPC Characters

Captain Almira 'She-Devil' Salvador

Appearance: 5'8, tanned skin, lightly freckled cheeks, a silver bracelet on her left wrist, bow-shaped lips, diamond-shaped head, stormy grey eyes, blonde long and 1c hair
Personality: Cold-hearted, selfish, adventurous, ambitious, brave, and hot-headed
Ship: The Devil's Rose
Primary Skill: Sharpshooting
Secondary Skill: Detail-Oriented
Primary Weapons: Two Handcannons
Her Child: Gail Emmit

Captain Caldor 'Silver Heart' Prescott

Appearance: 6'0, pale skin, classic full beard, a necklace of his favorite compass around his neck, thin-shaped lips, triangular-shaped head, icy blue eyes, black short and 1b hair
Personality: Drunkard, defensive, disorganized, reserved, unhurried, and observant
Ship: The Dirty Howl
Primary Skill: Navigation
Secondary Skill: Swordplay
Primary Weapon: Cutlass
His Child: Marcos Prescott

Captain Dexter 'The Wild' Leighton

Appearance: 6'8, light brown skin, long beard that reaches to his chest, wide-shaped lips, rectangular-shaped and scarred head, dark green eyes, dark brown medium and 1a hair
Personality: Aggressive, barbaric, active, dominating, mature, and temperamental
Ship: The Savage Deceit
Primary Skill: Close-Combat
Secondary Skill: Intimidation
Primary Weapon: Two Boarding Axes
His Child: Okzos Acris Leighton

Captain Reba 'Vixen' Reeves

Appearance:
5'11, rose beige skin tone, multiple expensive rings on both hands, heavy-lowered shaped lips, heart-shaped head, light brown eyes, red long and 2a hair
Personality: Flirtatious, manipulative, self-indulgent, greedy, pompous, and high-spirited
Ship: The Vengeful Maiden
Primary Skill: Persuasion
Secondary Skill: Knife-Play
Primary Weapon: Throwing Knives
Her Child: Reynard Braddock

Captain Harlow 'Dead Eye' Crowley

Appearance: 5'9, bronze skin tone, an eyepatch over his right eye, full-shaped lips, oval-shaped head, amber eyes, black long and 3c hair
Personality: Moody, casual, apathetic, solemn, resourceful, and capable
Ship: The Atlantis
Primary Skill: Marksmanship
Secondary Skill: Stealth
Primary Weapon: Rifle
His Child: Caspian Crowley

Captain Elden 'The Kraken' Uberto

Appearance:
5'10, original skin tone unknown, he wears an earring of a squid tentacle in his right ear, heavy top-shaped lips, square-shaped head, dark blue eyes, short light brown and 1b hair
Personality: Impatient, snappy, grim, superficial, narcissistic, and alert
Ship: The Sea King
Primary Skill: Sailing
Secondary Skill: Shooting
Primary Weapon: Pistol
His Child: Priscilla Umbrosse-Uberto

Captain Ina 'Medusa' Wright

Appearance:
6'0, dark yellow skin tone, has a dominating aura, heavy bottom-shaped lips, round-shaped head, monolid black eyes, black medium and 1a hair (always in a bun)
Personality: Serious, workaholic, perfectionist, pensive, determined, and self-reliant
Ship:
The Dread
Primary Skill: Tactics
Secondary Skill: Swordplay
Primary Weapon: Rapier
Her Child: Nyoka Ophiuchus-Pachu'a Wright-Eiriksson

Captain Esta 'Blunder' Hayes

Appearance:
5'4, olive colored skin, always reeks of gunpowder, downward turned shaped lips, blue-green eyes, long light brown and 2c hair
Personality: Creative, brilliant, stubborn, unsociable, inconsiderate, and money-focused
Ship: The Rustic Nightmare
Primary Skill: Demolition
Secondary Skill: Crafting
Primary Weapon: Grenades
Her Child: Cyclops Hayes

Main Characters

Children of the Pirate Kings and Queens

1. Gail 'Hex' Emmit [Played by Me]
2. Caspian 'Ghost' Crowley [Played by Nox]
3. Nyoka 'The Viper' Wright-Eiriksson [Played by Spellbound]
4. 'Captain' Marcos Prescott [Played by Determined_Wolf]
5. Acris 'Cruel' Okzos-Leighton [Played by Kobeni]
6. Reynard Braddock [Played by Freedom]
7. Priscilla Umbrosse-Uberto
8. Cyclops Hayes

NPC Characters

The crewmates, civilians, and side characters to the RP. They're here to add drama.

Crewmates

1. Sigrún "Shank" de Lyall
2. Res by Me
3. Dmitry Alexeiovich Morozov

Townfolk

Edited at December 19, 2022 10:58 PM by Cereal
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 01:13 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Sheets

I don't care how you do your forum, but be sure to have these main things within your character sheet.

Main Characters

Name:
Sexuality:
Parent:
Appearance:
Personality:
Primary Skill [Similar To Their Parent]:
Secondary Skill [Learnt Themself]:
Relationship Status:
Significant Other:
Crush:
Exes:
Kin:
Other:

NPC Characters

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Occupation [Crewmate, Townsfolk, etc.]:
Who Are You Most Loyal To? [If Crewmate]:
Relationship Status:
Significant Other:
Crush:
Exes:
Kin:
Other:

Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 01:15 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

Gail 'Hex' Emmit

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

༺═──────────────═༻

"I don't know what's worse. Mother raiding and killing my father, or this putrid-tasting rum. Huh. . .it's the rum."

༺═──────────────═༻

Name:
Gail 'Hex' Emmit [Fake Name By Father]
Alverdine 'Dead Eyes' Salvador [Actual Name By Mother]

Preferred Name:
Gail 'Hex' Emmit

Nicknames:
Nope

༺═──────────────═༻

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Poly-Bisexual

༺═──────────────═༻

Appearance:

credits to leaving the house @ neka.cc

Gail is a striking resemblance to her mother Almira, albeit taller compared to the pirate queen. Her skin tone is a light tan, considering her being outside almost every single minute of the day, and only going inside bars to have a nice drink. Her body is hardened with muscles, but not as exposed compared to others. Some would think she is graceful with her skills, but in all reality, she is like a jumpy squirrel leaping from tree to tree to escape a hungry predator. Hey, escaping from people wanting to kill you shouldn't be stylish, as you need a way to lose them with mass confusion in their brains. Her figure is that of a rectangle, with her sides partially even with her chest and waist, forming a square-like figurine. However, the attire she wears makes others believe that she is a man as some of her feminine features aren't as noticeable. She doesn't take it as an offense, actually enjoying their shocked faces when her feminine voice is revealed when she communicates with them.

WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Personality:
Gambling-Addict | Drinker | Party-Goer | Cocky | Can Be Flirtatious | Undisplinced | Rebellious | Mindless | Adventurous | Brave | Cold-Hearted To Strangers | Active | Fun-Loving | Uncooperative At Times | Impish | Sociable | Absentminded | High-Spirited | Ill-Mannered | Liar | Troublesome | Thievish | Rowdy | Petty | Childish

Gambling
Parties
Thunderstorms
The Smell of the Ocean
Chocolate
Success
A Good Joke
Freshly Baked Goods
Traveling
Praise
Music

Dislikes:
Whiny Children
Extreme Cold
Boredom
Holes In Socks
Getting Lost
Headaches
Losing At Something
Criticism
Riddles
Being Bossed Around
Terrible Tasting Rum
Splinter

༺═──────────────═༻

Primary Skill:
Sharpshooting

Secondary Skill:
Parkour

Strengths:
Brave
Self-Confident
Sociable
Dexterity
Flexible
Accuracy

Weaknesses:
Rebellious
Careless
Dishonest
Intelligence
Durability
Stealth

༺═──────────────═༻

Relationship Status:
Single Pringle

Significant Other(s):
Nope

Crushes:
Nada

Exes:
Wait, I don't have exes

༺═──────────────═༻

Kin:

Almira 'She-Devil' Salvador

Mother

WIP

Radnor 'Riot' Emmit

Father

WIP

༺═──────────────═༻

Other:
Bloop

Edited at December 19, 2022 01:54 PM by Cereal
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 08:37 AM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
[ sketch by me, please don't steal ]
Name: Caspian "Ghost" Crowley.
Nicknames: Cas, Ghost, Crowley.
Sexuality: Pansexual, but has a slight preference for women.
Parent: Harlow "Dead Eye" Crowley. His mother died during childbirth. His father tells him that she was his first victim.
Appearance:
Caspian is a perfect combination of his parents. He has his father's build and stature, but stands about an inch and a half taller than the man, and has similar full lips and facial features. He has dark hair like both of his parents, but the texture is more sleakly curled, like his mothers, and has long eyelashes and a sharper jawline, like she did. His parent's eye colors were combined into one in Caspian; he has amber eyes in the center, but dark green around the rims. His skin tone is a perfect middle ground between them as well, tanned but with pinkish tones.
Caspian's face and shoulders are freckled and chest has some hair on it that trails down his pectorals and stops mid abdomen. He often has a wiry beard and mustache on his face and a few braids behind one of his ears. As far as clothing goes, he tends to opt for neutrals or deep, rich hues, like burgandy or sapphire, and generally wears flowy pants and an open shirt with black boots on his feet and a hat on his head.
Personality:
Caspian is complex and complicated, like his father, the moody and stoic man that raised him at sea. He spent a lot of his youth trying to please his father who seemed to despise him, which left Caspian very emotionally stunted. He's now a strange blend between reserved and sociable, and tends to sway one way or another quite quickly. Much like his father, he's moody and reserved, but enjoys taking on leadership roles as much as he possibly can. He's controlling and strict, especially with himself, but towards the crew as well. He's prideful of his crew and how he grabs life by the horns, but his life has always felt like there's been something missing.
+ Beaches.
+ Marine life.
+ Swimming.
+ Drinking.
+ Grand gestures.
Dislikes:
- Cold weather.
- His father, partially.
- Being teased, even in a jesting manner.
Primary Skill: Subterfuge; stealthy marksman.
Secondary Skill: Close-combat fist fighting.
Relationship Status: Single.
Significant Other: Not really interested.
Crush: Nobody.
Exes: Too many flings to count, but actual relationships? None.
Kin: Only child between his parents, but his father probably has a bunch of children around. He wouldn't be surprised if any of his crew mates were half siblings, even.
Other: Thunderbirds sound really cool.
[ sketch by me, please don't steal ]
Name: Sigrún "Shank" de Lyall.
Nicknames: Sig, Shank.
Sexuality: Pansexual with a preference for women.
Appearance:
Sigrún is tall, standing at five feet, ten inches tall, and has a strong but lithe, curvacious frame. She has a deep mahogany red mane that stops past her shoulders, and peachy pink undertones that seem most present on her nose, cheeks, and lips. She has a fairly square-shaped face with a softer jawline, perky upturned nose, full lips, and wide, green eyes. She has an air about her that tells that she knows that she's beauitful, and she uses it to her advantage.
As far as her attire goes, Sigrún usually wears something quite form-fitted and revealing, like a low-necklined dress or a tight shirt with a ruffled skirt or billowy pants below. She wears black boots and a black hat that are usually adorned with red gem accents.
Personality:
Sigrún is coy, stealthy, and unbothered. She's very snake-like in the way she dances around in conversation and how she may strike from out of nowhere. She's sassy, confident, playful, and a tease. She will flirt with just about everyone, but usually means nothing from it, and adores getting caught up in drama. She's the best woman to talk to if you're looking for romantic advice or a funny story, and she's surprisingly quite reliable for friends to trust in. She loves tussling and sparring, and is quite a good duelist with her prized double daggers. Sig is also quite impulsive and may not be the best person to throw big ideas at that need careful consideration.
+ Drama.
+ Sparring.
Dislikes:
- Stoicism.
- Dumb bravery.
- Noble ideals.
Who Are You Most Loyal To?: Caspian Crowley.
Relationship Status: Single.
Significant Other: Open.
Crush: Nobody yet.
Exes: Caspian was one of her previous relationships, but they don't have any feelings towards each other anymore. They only casually dated. She also has a history with Nyoka Wright-Eiriksson, before he realized that he was a homosexual. They had an ammicable breakup, and Sig considers them to be distant friends. Aside from them, she's had a few flings with various citizens, but never anyone else on her ship.
Kin: She remembers having a younger sister, but doesn't remember much else. She was really young when she was taken.

Edited at December 20, 2022 02:20 PM by Nox
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 08:54 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
◢✥◣

Nyoka Ophiuchus-Pachu'a Wright-Eiriksson

" The Siren "

◥✥◤

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

" They say I inherited my mother's venomous ways, and some pity me. Well . . . I pity them instead ⸻ such a pity they can't see the use in having a little venom , it helps you to survive . "

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Name(s):
[Fake Name]
[Actual Name]

Addressed As:
-

Nicknames:
The Viper
The Siren Of The Seas
The Little Medusa
Noa or Noah [ By His Mother ]

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Pronouns:
He/Him
They/Them

Sexuality:
He's Very Much A Homosexual
Polyamorous + Demiromantic

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Appearance:
When first looking at this man you notice his face. Why? Because some say it has a rather enchanting beauty about it - just because of the androgyny of it. The sharp edges to his jaw, yet they're not too sharp as they also have that subtle soft curve to them that adds to the fullness of his cheeks. Not to mention the monolid eyes, them holding mystery and adding an air of regal beauty to the young man ; his eyes being an enchanting pale blue color, reminding one of a gentle blue sky or a precious sapphire when they are especially excited. Eyes, that he knows how to use to his advantage very well. Not to mention the assortment of beauty marks that lay upon him the two that adorn the corners of his right eye and the one on the corner of the right side of his lip, not to mention the one that adorns his nose. And then there are the ones that adorn the front of his neck sporadically, and the six at the base of his neck that forms an almost pattern if one looks close enough. Then there are the more intimate ones alongside his back, thighs, and other areas that beauty marks can be. His lips are full and plump, just adding to the attraction one could get when seeing him, they are a faint crimson and soft pink hue, with them looking bloodstained at times because of how red they are. His nose can be described as a button nose, with a smaller nose bridge and it being small and rounded with a slight lift. He has a nose piercing in his upper nostril and his septum. His ears are slightly pointed, giving him a more impish look if they could, and they can grow rather red when he's embarrassed or flustered by someone or something. He has quite an amount of ear piercings and quite enjoys adorning them with earrings when he can.

This young man is of slightly above average height, standing in at 5'10 . Not exactly tall, but not exactly short either. He curses that he didn't gain his height from his father, and it's annoying that his mom is a few inches taller than him. However, that aside, he uses his height to his advantage it gives him the perfect look in his opinion, and he carries himself very well. His posture is refined, and it shows he was well-trained in a home or some sort of etiquette school and that his family comes from money. There is a certain power in his gait that holds and commands a room when he is present, and maybe it's the way he primly hold his hands and holds his head up high with elegance and grace. As if he is always on display and must show that he is perfect at all times. This height also gives him an advantage in both speed and power when and if he gets into a fight, him using his agility and speed against his opponent, but also being able to land a rather nasty blow. Of course those with bigger brawn will outclass him in a fight, but he'll do his best to weave and bob to wear them down because he has endurance and will keep a good pace. He's also rather athletic with his ability to do aerial things such as flips, vaults, and somersaults when he's in a pinch if the situation called for it. He also has amazing balance and form as well.

When looking at his form, you can see the androgynous features, and it's quite common for people to assume his gender incorrectly at times. However he doesn't mind, he finds it to be a compliment actually . His body being a slight rectangle, with him having a slightly noticeable chest, but it's not too much to assume gender, and then the curves and dip hips he has. Along with the healthy thighs and toned legs, that he has to shave every once since a while due to hair growing on them. He also has a nice arse if one were to see him from behind, and a nice waistline as well that's complimented whenever he sports a corset or form fitting clothing. His shoulders are rather normal in length and proportion, they have a nice roundness them that adds to his slightly toned arms. His hands are small yet have long slender fingers with well-manicured nails. With a figure and looks like his, it's no wonder that he isn't opposed to cross dressing, and he looks damn good when doing it. It also doesn't define his masculinity, and he quites enjoy looking beautiful in a dress and if anyone has a problem with a man in a dress then they can suck it. He's quite fond of dressing in corsets and such, after all he looks good in them and when he looks and feels good then his performance excels. He is also one to adore any shiny accessories for his outfits from earrings, rings and necklaces to bracelets and anklets.

Now when looking at him, you notice his skin tone which give hint as to his heritage. He has beautiful orche skin, with it being a beautiful yellowish-brown tone about it. However under lighting one can see the beautiful glow under it, and how his skin seems to absorb and be enhanced by the light. His skin also gets darker to a lovely near bronze when he's out in the sun because he tans rather well, and when he's not his skin can grow rather pale. His skin leads to the correct assumption he is of Asian and or African descent, which in this case he is both. Now on to his hair, he has a rather rare hair, he's a natural redhead, taking after his father in that department. His hair is a rather dark variation of it, and his hair is rather thick and coarse being 4B - 4C hair and he has quite a bit of hair, it ending just at his shoulders. He does well to take care of his hair, taking the time to come through and fix it up to look beautiful and nice. Though it can be unruly it can be quite nice to him when it wants to be. He also has a rather sensitive scalp when it comes to braiding and can be described as being tendedheaded but that doesn't mean he don't love his braids. He does well to take care of his skin and body with any quality products he buys form lotions and hand creams to special oil treatments and other things.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Personality:
If there was an animal that this young man could be closely associated with, it would have to be the fox. Why ? One would assume it would be because of their cunning and crafty nature, and while he may be that he also has some of their better traits, but that's for later. When it comes to speech, this young man has crack the code for it. He knows how to use his voice and words to his advantage ; if anyone can find a way to haggle you down - it's him. He has good charisma, being an elegant and refined speaker, holding an usual grace about him. Knowing just how to whisper into the ears of others and get things going his way, not to mention his mental prowess. Intelligent and witty, it's well known he's a self-starter and one to spend copious amounts of time in the library.
Horticulture, Botany, & Plants In General ─ He Loves Flowers, Especially The Carnivorous Ones - Those Are His Babies. He Also Likes Poisonous Herbs And Plants. Gardening Is A Lovely Hobby For Him. He Also Has Quite The Green Thumb As Well.
Shiny Things ; Crystals, Gems, Precious Stones & Anything That Shimmers Or Sparkles. He's Like A Little Raven When It Comes To Things Like This. That's Why He He's Always Seen With Jewelry
The Moon & Nighttime ─ He Just Loves The Beauty Of It. And The Way Moonlight Just Feels Soft And Refreshing. And Also The Coolness & Stillness Of The Night Is Soothing To Him. Not To Mention The Stars.
Cooking & Baking ─ He Is A Big Lover Of Food, And So Naturally He Enjoys Making Things In The Kitchen. He's Very Fond Of Spicy And Savory Foods, But Also Enjoys Sweets And Has A Sweet Tooth.
Music & Dancing ─ He Likes Music, Particularly Classical Music. Violins And Such Stringed Instruments Make Him Happy. It's Why He Likes To Play The Violin. But He Also Can Play The Flute. He's Quite A Proficient Dancer, He Has The Rythmn, But Not The Experience To Be Very Good, But He Would Be A Fast Learner
Singing ─ Besides Medicine & Gardening, Another Thing He's Talented In Is Singing, He Doesn't Do It Often, But If One Heard Him, They Would Know He Has A Beautiful Voice. His Voice Is Low And Lulling, Like A Siren Pulling One To Them, With The Lazy Mellow And Melodious Tones To Throw One Off Guard. He's Usually Heard Humming To Himself.
Dislikes:
The Heat ─ It Make Him Feel Clammy And He Doesn't Like That Feeling. He'd Much Rather Be Cold Than Hot.
Being Used Or Lead On
Anyone Who Hurts Them Or Their Friends
Being Helpless Or Coddled
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
He Has A Weak Immune System ─ He's Mostly Sick During The Winter And Fall Seasons, And He Has Very Bad Allergies In Spring. He Also Catches Illnesses From Others Quite Easily.
Self-Sacrificing ─ He May Not Seem The Type, But He Would Tired Himself Out For Others. Sacrificing His Own Health For The Own Health Of Others. Hiding His Own Illness From Others. And If Those He Cared About Were In Trouble He Would Sacrifice His Own Life For Them, No Matter The Cost.
His Allergies ─ He Has Severe Shellfish Allergies [ Shrimp, Lobster, & Crab, He Can Tolerate A Few Mollusks [ Scallops Only ]. He Is Also Also Is Mildy Allergic To Tree Nuts And Tree Pollen. He Has An Severe Allergy To Stinging Insects.
Very Self-Critical & A Perfectionist ─ He's Very Critical Of His Work And Can Go Into A Spiral If Things Don't Go Right. Very Particular About Things, It's Speculated He May Have Some Form Of OCD And It's Also Tied To His Childhood
Social Anxiety At Times ─ He May Be Good At Reading Emotions And Such, However, They Get Socially Anxious In Large Crowds. And If It Gets To Be Too Much, They Can Go Nonverbal.
Going Nonverbal ─ When They Are In A State Of Extreme Panic, Stress, Fright, Or Anxiety He Can Go Nonverbal. He Knows Sign Language, So He Can Communicate That Way When He's Like This.
Insomnia ─ He Has A Very Hard Time Sleeping, So He's Usually Up And Either Reading Or Stargazing.
Primary Skill(s):
Swordplay ; Medicine

Secondary Skill:
Cartography

Primary Weapon(s) Of Choice:

➥ As a swordsman, his first choices of weapon are usually a cutlass or raiper as he was trained in usage of both. He is also pretty good with a saber, but not as smooth or coordinated as he is with the latter weapons.

➥ His secondary choice of weapons are daggers, particularly stiletto and poingnard daggers, it takes into account his noble birth and his refined and educated nature. He is more agile and swift with these weapons in close quarters unlike a more brutish opponent.

➥ His last choice for weapons are pistols. He uses a wide range : flintlock pistol, a pocket pistol, and a rare volley pistol. The volley pistol, surprisingly, is a gift from his dear old mother. He's a pretty good shot, and is handy with a gun but nothing extraordinary, he does want to be a better shot though, and has been looking into working with rifles.

Strengths:
WIP

Weaknesses:
WIP

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
Relationship Status:
Single As Can Be

Significant Other:
No, He Hasn't Had One In A While

Crush:
None

Exes:
He's Had His Heart Broken A Few Times And He's Broken A Few Hearts Himself. He Has A Total Of Three Exes.

Family:
Captain Ina "Medusa" Wright - Mother
Tollak Eiriksson - Father

Familial Relationships:
Ina "Medusa" Wright
Mother
Where to begin. It is quite safe to say that this boy is a mama's boy for sure. His mother was fairly young when she had him, being a young woman of twenty one, and freshly married to her noble husband. She being a noble herself ( of course the other nobles didn't know of her pirate lifestyle. ) She rather adored her boy, and was proud to bear a son as her firstborn, and she vowed to make sure he loved the sea as much as she did. After all, this arranged marriage wasn't all that fun. So she took her son at the age of four with her to the seas, and she taught him the ways of it. Teaching her son strategy and cunning -- impressed as she watched his intelligence and strength grow. Teaching him the way of weapons and sword, and how to properly fight. She was a harsh tutor, being firm and strict, she may have been a bit too much at times and had a bit of emotional manipulation, but she'd never physically harm him. Though she did make him cry at times and doubt himself, she tried to mend it through talking and such. He loved her very much, and that's why when he was fifteen and she sent him to live with his father, he resented her very much. He had grown accustomed to the life of the sea and it was all taken. She only left him a gun and her prized sword. For two years she came to visit and then the letters started getting shorter and shorter. And when he was twenty, they just . . . stopped. And now he has to choose between her life and his own. It should be an easy choice . . . right?

Tollak Eiriksson

It's quite natural for a father and son to have a special bond that is unshakable, but these two don't have that.

Other:

Edited at December 21, 2022 12:19 AM by Spellbound
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 11:07 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve child of Captain Prescott!!
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 02:42 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: ‘Captain’ Marcos Prescott

Nicknames: True Captain, Mad Marcos, + The Great Guanaco (embarrassedly)

Sexuality: Polyamorous Bisexual

Parent: Captain Caldor Prescott

Appearance: 5 foot 11 | Honey Skin | Lots of Blisters and Sores | Sunburn on Arms and Cheeks | Rough Hands from Work but Lots of Rings | Scars on Back, Chest, and Arms From Countless Flogging | Palms and Knuckles Wrapped with Bandages | Tattoo of Ophiuchus Constellation on Right Arm | Black Hair | Chin-Length Hair | Curtain Bangs and Hair Tied Back with Fabric Scraps | Emerald Green Eyes | Always Wears His Tassel Necklace | Dark Green Shirt with Low ‘V’ | Sometimes Wears Long Black Overcoat | Brown Belt Over Chest | Pale Red Sash Across Waist | Gun Holster on Hip | Baggy Dark Brown Pants | Black Boots

Personality: Quiet | Only Talks When He Has To | Levelheaded | A Bit Bossy | Can be a Smartass | Dominant but Able to Comprise | Very Empathic but Is Not Afraid to Hurt Feelings To Help | Overly Protective | Stern and Strict at Times but Generally Lenient | Terrible Humor | Sassy | Expert Backtaker | Inclusive | Overthinks Everything | Easily Flustered by Compliments or Flirts | Extroverted Despite Quietness | Methodical | Little bit Shy

Likes: Guanacos, His Tassel Necklace, Fruit, Fresh Stew, Swimming, Sarah Viciosus (sailmaker, cooper, and half-sister), Bailyn Dickens (gunner and close-friend), Wood-Carving, Fishing, Stars, Herbal Tea, + Hearing Good Stories

Dislikes: Alcohol, His Shoes, Bread, Oysters, Sand, Georgianna Viciosus (co-captain/quartermaster and Sarah’s mother), Caldor Prescott (drunkard and father), Sewing, Cooking, Cleaning Deck, Coffee, + Being Flirted With (Gets Too Embarrassed)

Primary Skill: Navigation

Secondary Skill: Leadership

Primary Weapons: Dirk, Pistol, and maybe a Blunderbuss

Relationship Status: Currently Single

Significant Other: Open

Crush: None Yet

Exes: Two. One concrete relationship and one ‘fling.’ Marcos does not want to talk about it.

Kin: Only one half sibling, Sarah, who he’s really close with

Other: Thunderbiiiiiird! :D

Edited at December 16, 2022 02:52 PM by Determined_Wolf
Marked by Death | Sign-Ups | Invite OnlyDecember 16, 2022 09:33 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

reserve me the Captain Dexter 'The Wild' Leighton child.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us