WP got me into doing adopts and now I regret everything
 Boo
01:25:41 Chrissy
karou,
and her disposition is decent!
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||March 24, 2020 10:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Art By Me, no background

Art By Me, Background

Art By ChickenChu (Coding Broke :/)

Name
Shiro
Personality
Shiro is a curious little dragoness. Always exploring the unknown, discovering what she doesn't know. Shiro is quite shy, yet she has a heart of gold once you get to know her. Because of how curious she is, Shiro is quite often getting herself into bad situations. Shiros love is water; she just loves to be by or in it! Shiro loves to swim through the water, with her tail going from side to side. And, last but not least, Shiro is the cutest dragoon of all time!

Edited at April 26, 2020 05:54 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||March 27, 2020 05:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Art By Sweetener

Edited at April 17, 2020 09:08 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 6, 2020 02:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kibe has a big build, standing at 73 CM, an inch bigger than most Doberman dogs. He has sleek fur around his legs and head, but anywhere else he is quite fluffy, but not too fluffy. Kibe is also blind in his left eye, but this doesn't damage his loyalty or protective-ness. His colours are a mix between his two breeds, so around hs face he looks exactly how a Dobermans does, and then on his tail and front legs, he has more of a black and white, like a classic Border Collie. Kibes see-able eye, the right one, is a deep dark brown. His blind eye was a light blue, but turned to a greyish colour once he went blind. He has pink paw pads, but the right back paw of his body has a black pad. He has floppy ears, though they can easily stand up when he hears a new noise or he is extremely happy.

Name
Kibe Masa
Breed
Doberman-Border Collie
Personality
Kibe is sort of a standard dog personality. Protective, Loyal, and Kind to anyone he knows and is close to, but will attack anyone who provokes or he doesn't know. Hes very close to dogs of his two breeds, though he has never met another cross with his two breeds. He can be intimidating too dogs who have no idea who he is, but once you get to know Kibe he can be sweet and it shows his intimidating side, is just to newer people and dogs. Speaking of people, he has never been too fond towards humans, and usually avoids them.
Backstory
Kibe grew up a lone dog, abandoned by his parents at birth, when they found out how hard it was to raise pups. Luckily, he was a single pup in the 'litter', so no one else was abandoned. He grew up in the alleyways, begging and going through bins for food. He used to have to fight many dogs for his food, luckily his big size helped with that, though those fights were how he went blind. He struggled for at least three years living like this, but eventually he learned how to hunt properly, killing rats in the dozen.

Edited at April 17, 2020 09:04 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 7, 2020 11:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Viatorem is a golden retriever, meaning his fur is desert yellow. Viatorem has a long shaggy coat, though he is quite slim under all the fur, and has black paw pads. He has problematic eyes, so his right is blue and the other brown. His nose is black with a tiny pink splotch, just at the side of it. Viatorem has a long tail, shaggy like the rest of his body. He also has very flööpy ears. Viatorem wears a brown leather satchel, and a necklace with a small clear crystal as its pendant.

Name
Viatorem
Breed
Golden Retriever
Personality
Viatorem is not a dog who fights, or a dog who is protective. He usually keeps to himself, hardly ever talking to others. As a traveller, its bad to get connected to other living beings, so that is one of the many reasons Viatorem keeps to himself. Now, he may sound like he wouldn't hurt a living soul, but if he was provoked he definitley would.
WIP
Theme Song-

Edited at April 10, 2020 04:25 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 9, 2020 09:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Art By ChickenChu. I have too much ChickenChu ort

Name
Akiro
Personality
Akiro is not what he seems. He looks like a grumpy, mean beast. But hes not. Hes actually pretty kind and sweet. It is very hard to get close to Akiro, friendship hows. He has trust issues, and only really trusts, Saka. The friendship Akiro and Saka have is.. Different, but they are very close. Actually, they are mates. Other than that, Akiro is a very shy creature, and can be scared easily.

Edited at April 12, 2020 06:28 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 9, 2020 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chickenchu ort

Name
Saka
Personality
Saka is quite the opposite of Akiro. He is brave, protective and loyal, but only really to Akiro. Saka is always up for a dare, and is pretty easy to make friends with, but only if they understand Akiro and his shy personality. Anyone who hurts Akiro has to answer to Saka, a raging hot pile of fire when angered.

Edited at April 12, 2020 06:32 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 9, 2020 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
09-D87402-32-B3-4-B81-9564-A108-E1-DE86-A8.png

Edited at April 27, 2020 01:25 PM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 10, 2020 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at April 16, 2020 11:53 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 11, 2020 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Zodiac
Personality
Zodiac is a no nonsense beast. Well, sort of. She can play pranks on people silently, and they will never know she was there, but anyone else do it, and they get a hard telling off.
She loves the art of the nap, taking them whenever she can. Anyone who wakes her up? A clawful in the face. She hates to fight, the smell of blood and everything else, so Zodiac will start a fight, but never finish a fight. She'll happily take you out though, but only from above with nothing but her body, so theres no blood. Just a passed out body.

Edited at April 12, 2020 03:33 AM by Mysterys
Twilight Of Characters! || DNP ||April 12, 2020 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My ort

Art By Jack Of Stars

Bubbles is a very unique.. Animal? Yes, animal. He is a coyote with a bit of fox mixed in, making his fur sleek yet fluffy. He has large paws, made for running. He has large paws, clearly made for long distances. A pretty short, yet not a stub, tail completes his back end. The most interesting feature? He has a bubble for a head. It's perfectly round, made of water, with two little black bits of grit inside for eyes. He has a little pearl necklace, and two pearl bracelets on his left front leg. He also has little bubbles embedded in his chest and back leg fur, not too many, just a few. His fur is a slightly dark brown, mix everyone between light and dark brown. He then has a white chest, and white front paws and white tipped tail.
Name
Bubbles
Personality

Edited at April 20, 2020 11:01 AM by Mysterys

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us