09:33:46 Ara/Kat
weest***
 Zeraphia
09:33:34 Spooky Vah
Kay

That's so fun!!
 Eternity
09:33:33 ET
Of course of course *^* we love discounts in this house.
 Arachne
09:33:30 Ara/Kat
west
the halloween wolf party event is on October 31st ^^
 Purgatory
09:33:29 Purge/Purse/Pug
Perhaps it's the idea of the injection rather than the needle that causes the phobia, that's what it was for me. Tattoos only penetrate to the dermal layer, so less scary in my opinion. Piercings only scary regarding the infection risk
 distant-screams
09:33:06 katy | beetle
ET,
that's a good idea 👀 might steal that if it's okay
 Long Wang
09:32:56 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
I've missed seeing this a lot
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 distant-screams
09:32:50 katy | beetle
ET,
haha same! i get to draw two halloween designs i made recently :D
 Eternity
09:32:42 ET
Genuinely think I might include a 10% discount on comms if it's my design LOL

Demons
That pose looks great! :0
 OneFourOne
09:32:29 Johnny, he/him
How do the Party on tokens work?
 Nevermore.
09:32:23 Never/Nev
I'll vaccinate animals just fine, IV dogs and such but the minute it's my turn I'll nope out of there so quickly.
 distant-screams
09:32:03 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's so fun xD i've got two comms right now for designs by me and i'm excited to work on them
 Zeraphia
09:31:58 Spooky Vah
Ollie

That hair is fabulous. I love it
 Eternity
09:31:42 ET
beetle
Hard agree, it makes my day
 Zeraphia
09:31:27 Spooky Vah
Katy

All the time XD
 Faulty Demons
09:31:18 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism? :)
-Click-
 distant-screams
09:31:05 katy | beetle
i think the best part about both designing adopts and doing commissions is occasionally getting to draw the designs you've made lol
 weest
09:30:54 monty / weest
hey, does anyone remember there being talk of a Halloween event like Valentine's where there's a pelt boost available in wolf party for 24h? Or am I misremembering
 The Amethyst
09:30:41 Dart
Techno

First 100 enemies I've seen in awhile

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   19 

Mod Q&AJanuary 29, 2020 06:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
dudes! do you see a lot of hate for calling people out on stuff they're doing wrong?? on other games i've played the mods are usually absolutely hated but here everyone's so friendly with you guys and it makes me really happy
Mod Q&AFebruary 23, 2020 03:16 AM

Vennenum

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
flood said:
dudes! do you see a lot of hate for calling people out on stuff they're doing wrong?? on other games i've played the mods are usually absolutely hated but here everyone's so friendly with you guys and it makes me really happy
Honestly, not really. It might happen about once a month or once every two months, but most people are pretty decent.
Mod Q&AMarch 17, 2020 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How did you feel when you first saw your green hats in chat/ read your acceptance letter?

Dang, that sounds so dramatic. Like an owl flew into your room, delivering the news you were going to go to Hogwarts. :P
Mod Q&AMarch 17, 2020 11:42 AM

Dash Attacked

Lightbringer

Give Award

Oakley said:
How did you feel when you first saw your green hats in chat/ read your acceptance letter?

Dang, that sounds so dramatic. Like an owl flew into your room, delivering the news you were going to go to Hogwarts. :P

I don't remember when I got accepted as a forum mod, but I do remember when I was promoted to game mod. I was in class at the time, and god damn, it was so hard to not get caught when I was secretly very excited and trying to figure out all the shiny new buttons. I did not pay attention in English that day. :')
Its funny because I knew two weeks beforehand that I would be promoted, but I was still hella excited when it actually happened. xD
Mod Q&AMarch 26, 2020 06:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I remember when you got accepted as forum mod, I was in the middle of a field and I was trying to scream at you about it but my phone died :')

As for me, man I was over the moon when I got my forum mod acceptance Pm. I had my friends spamming me on discord about it and I knew before I logged on but it was still exciting.

As for game mod, it was probably more exciting because I had wanted to be a game mod for a while, even though I had only been a mod for a few months.
Mod Q&AApril 5, 2020 09:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That's awesome. I remember when Dash became a Game Mod. They were showing Silly their new green hat in that chat. It was very wholesome. :)

Mavi, that sounds so exciting! I would be insanely run over with so many feelings. I am a mod and co-owner on another site/server and when I was promoted there it was just the craziest feeling ever. It is a really awesome rush.

Edited at April 5, 2020 09:45 AM by Oakley
Mod Q&AApril 29, 2020 06:36 PM

L e m o n

Neutral

Give Award
Do you know how awesome y'all are? <3
Mod Q&AMay 4, 2020 09:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
On how close terms are you guys with Eve? Are you friends?
Just chat sometimes?
Never chat?
Mortal enemies?
Mod Q&AJune 29, 2020 07:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
what's the most ridiculous thing you've had to handle? Fighting twelve year olds that shouldn't even be here, someone being dramatic because someone else retired their wolf, etc
Mod Q&AJuly 16, 2020 11:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do game mods have little buttons on players pages that say “BAN” or “CHATBOX WARNING”?

Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   19 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us